Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Mewtwo || Sinnoh Skies || Tags: Deoxys

The space-dwelling legendary would find that he was not alone in the sky. It wasn't Cressalia or Raquaza. No. It was a stranger.

He stayed levitating in one place, staring in the direction of the mythical Hall of Origin.
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Deoxys|| Spear Pillar || Tagged: Mewtwo, Giratina

Deoxys felt an odd presence, as he examined the area around him. He turned around, seeing a giant dragon like pokemon. He switched into his defence form quickly to block any sort of attack. When no attack came, he gazed at the Pokemon, seeing what it would do. Was this its home? Deoxys took a step back, but he dare didn't move after that.

(Because Deoxys doesn't know what a Giratina is)
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingPyre » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Giratina || Spear Pillar || Tagged: Deoxys, Mewtwo

Giratina knelt down to be less threatening to the new Pokemon, still keeping her distance, but not noticing Mewtwo. "Hello, newcomer," she began, "I am Giratina, ruler of the reverse world. Might I ask who you are?"
KingPyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Cosmog|| Poni Island|| Tags: Jirachi

"Where are you from?" Cosmog asked immediately. "I like to wander, but I can't get too far from Alola... so what's it like where you're from?"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingPyre » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Jirachi || Poni Island || Tagged: Cosmog

"Well, I'm from a big island, with lots of grass and mountains, well, mostly big hills but still. We have a huge volcano in the center, and a lot of human-made buildings. Ooh, there's a big forest, too, and lakes and rivers. We also have a few tiny islands near by, and a giant tower with a legendary Pokemon on top, but I don't know what they're like. I've never been myself, but I heard even under water is fascinating," said Jirachi as they looked at nothing in particular. "Over all, we have a little bit of everything packed into one big island."
KingPyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espeon !! » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 pm

r a y q u a z a
sky high pokemon | she/her | normal form | location/ stratosphere | w/ open

I gazed upon the star matter and white dust that flitted across the stratosphere where I lived. It was calm and very very quiet. Peaceful. I sometimes got lonely but there was no need to worry about that. No one has called on me in years, thousands of years. I've been feasting on meteors and asteroids as my diet since it was all I could eat. Some had no taste, and some had very little. Yet they helped with my hunger. I now was laying on one of them, my eyes closed in relaxation. Silence.
espeon !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Deoxys|| Spear Pillar || Tagged: Mewtwo, Giratina

Deoxys hesitated a bit before introducing himself. I am known as Deoxys. I came down here from space to explore. Hopefully you don't mind." He said, not willing to switch out of defense form just yet.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingPyre » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Giratina || Spear Pillar || Tagged: Deoxys, Mewtwo

"Of course not, Deoxys! I have no problems with Pokemon from other worlds," she said, rising back up to sit. "If you have any inquiries or requests, feel free to tell me. I know not everyone is accepting of others."
KingPyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:53 am

Mewtwo || Sky ||Tags: Deoxys
Giratina

Mewtwo gave a brief glance back at the other two, but ignored Giratina's question.

"The hall is empty," Mewtwo commented, "It was supposed to be a place for legendaries to answer the prayers of common pokemon. And yet, there it is. Empty."
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:37 am

Cosmog|| Poni Island|| Tags: Jirachi

Cosmog bounced, grinning as wide as she could. "That sounds amazing!" To the small Pokémon, imagining so many different things crammed into one place was astonishing; she made a mental note to try and find the "big island" one day. "Well, what are you doing here, then?" She asked, curiosity brimming in her tone.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me