please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:16 am

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Mink

"Hello Mink," Moonpaw said, settling down again, "I'm sorry, but only our clan can hunt in this territory," he gestured with his muzzle to the far border, "It stretches from there back to the camp--the scent markers should tell."
Moonpaw pawed at the ground, looking up at the she-cat with a sheepish raise of his brows, "I know prey is hard to find but you can't hunt here..." He trailed off, then bounded to his feet, an idea springing in his head, "Unless you're a clan cat!" He laughed, "You can be one--I'm sure Dappledstar will understand your situation," Moonpaw stopped and tilted his head, "What is your situation anyhow?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:36 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; near camp | tags ; open ]
Wolfpelt entered the camp with a limp that he tried to conceal. He dropped the lemming on the fresh kill pile before going to lie down beside the warriors den. He rested his leg, waiting until he saw a medicine cat to help pop his leg back into place, with every move there was a slight wince but he could manage it.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; moonpaw ]
She flinched as her name was spoken, she'd not heard it be spoken in over 35 moons. "anyone can hunt anywhere!" she sneered, listening as the small cat began to bombard her with questions and words she barely even understood. When he shot up like a dart her hairs stood on end again, hissing out of shock "I don't need you sympathy, and I don't have a 'situation'" she said, her voice so unused to speaking that it threatened to give up on her, she still said the last work as it it left a bad taste in her mouth. "I live by myself, for myself, and I don't need help from anyone" she added, just to emphasise her point.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:41 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; wolfpelt )

Snowbrook noticed Wolfpelt's stagger, and she approached him, her paw steps not making a sound due to her light-weight. She purred in amusement as he continued to limp; then swallowed down the purr. "How'd that happen?" She inquired, attempting to stay serious, though it was quite a change to see the prideful, stern tom from his head up and chin up to a obvious limp.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 am

D U S K C L O U D

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Open

"Then I'll have to chase you off our territory," Moonpaw said with a disappointed mew, "If you need help, I'm sure my clan will be happy to let you join--we need good warriors anyhow."

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
The large tom looked to his side to see Snowbrook mockingly ask him what had happened. He had to admit it was funny, or at least it would be if it wasn't happening to him. He kept a straight face as he replied "I fell on my way down from the hunting clearing at the top of the small peak" He replied, hiding his shame by saying "I didn't come back empty pawed though" He said, puffing out his chest in a proud manor. He tried to remain serious but even he had a tiny chuckle at it. He was frustrated at himself for falling, it was slippery and 'dangerous' but he prided himself of being able to scale most things with ease.

► MINK ◄
She knew this was the only place with decent hunting for a while around. She hissed before launching herself onto the small cat,
her slender fore legs pinning him down as he hissed and spat, her "I am not leaving" She hated this side of herself, the desperate survival side, but she knew if she was to go on she had to gorge herself while she could.
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:15 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; wolfpelt )

Snowbrook purred again, her tail curling up in amusement. "That peak is tiny!" She outburst, but closed her maw and nodded in a fake-serious towards the prey, her heterochromic eyes shining brightly. "Don't worry, I split up the patrol this morning and forget to tell the other half to meet back at camp." She reassured him, her pink lobes burning.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:27 am

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you!" Ivywind called after the medicine cat. Ivywind then began to tuck neatly into her meal.
The pile of feathers were beside her's and Wolfkit's nest, she'll put them in when he's outside our somwthing like that.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail sighed softly. "Maybe I should go and nd the other half of the patrol." She muttered softly. She scented the air and picked up the scent of prey.
'Or I'll just hunt alone.' The she-cat crouched down, her tail waving slightly. She slowly crelt forward, she was trying to keep her tail as straight as possible. She leaped foward and snapped the vole's spine.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:29 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
Wolfpelt let the emotion from his eyes drain as he looked at her in a sarcastic tone "Now you're starting to sound like me, you know fine well that peak is a hazard in the best of conditions" He said to her, restoring his normal face again as he replied "At least your problem doesn't have to be resolved with the painful re-placing of a limb" he smiled as if to say how 'lucky' he was. He looked at the paw with an Oh well type of expression as he looked back to the white she-cat asking "How did the patrol go?" He ask, his sternness didn't extend to sharing tongues.

► MINK ◄
She knew this was the only place with decent hunting for a while around. She hissed before launching herself onto the small cat,
her slender fore legs pinning him down as he hissed and spat, her "I am not leaving" She hated this side of herself, the desperate survival side, but she knew if she was to go on she had to gorge herself while she could.
Last edited by northy. on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 am

D U S K C L O U D

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Mink

Moonpaw let out a surprised yowl and lashed his tail as the she-cat leaped on him. He pressed his ears against his head and twisted his neck, trying to nip at the cat's ankles. He extended his claws as far as they could go and started to pummel the she-cat's stomach with his hind legs, writing to free himself from under her.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:57 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
Wolfpelt let the emotion from his eyes drain as he looked at her in a sarcastic tone "Now you're starting to sound like me, you know fine well that peak is a hazard in the best of conditions" He said to her, restoring his normal face again as he replied "At least your problem doesn't have to be resolved with the painful re-placing of a limb" he smiled as if to say how 'lucky' he was. He looked at the paw with an Oh well type of expression as he looked back to the white she-cat asking "How did the patrol go?" He ask, his sternness didn't extend to sharing tongues.

► MINK ◄
She drew in a sharp breath as he began to scratch her sensitive stomach, she swallowed the pain, trying to arch herself high enough to lower the impact of the defence tactic. She leaved her weight onto him, making sure he would stay pinned, at least the best she could at this weight. She didn't want to injure the kit or give hem any scars that would follow him around for the rest of his life, she used her strength, though little, and her wit, not claws and teeth.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me