Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:39 am

[quote="ailurophile."]
    ๐–ญ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ๐–ค ๐–ข ๐–ง ๐–ฎ ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [deputy] [female] [30 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxnightecho followed her leader wordlessly.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฆ ๐–  ๐–น ๐–ค ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [starclan warrior] [female] [16 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe sat near the clouds, overlooking the patrol. "there they are."

๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–  ๐–ฌ ๐–ค ๐–ง ๐–ค ๐–  ๐–ฑ ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [36 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe heard about the gathering, but as his name wasn't called, he sunk back down into the bedding, disappointed.

๐–ฒ ๐–  ๐–ฆ ๐–ค ๐–ถ ๐–ง ๐–จ ๐–ฒ ๐–ช ๐–ค ๐–ฑ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [30 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxshe leaned on her mate, not saying a word. she loved the silence between them.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ค ๐–ณ ๐–  ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [44 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]
      xxxxxxhe purred softly as he felt her pelt brushing against his.

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [7 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: waterpaw] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe apprentice followed the tom wordlessly. she would like to know how a gathering felt like.

๐–ฒ ๐–ฏ ๐–จ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [7 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: open] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxhe settled back in the clearing, watching lostpaw and waterpaw go..

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ ๐–ด ๐–ฒ ! !
      [kit] [female] [2 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit let out a loud mew, as she was being picked up.

๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ต ๐–ค ๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [26 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: yellowgaze x flowergaze] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe white she-cat offered the queen a bright grin. "hey flowergaze, how's everything?"

๐–ถ ๐–จ ๐–ซ ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [53 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: open] [location: clearing]
      xxxxxxshe let out a small chuckle before watching nightwatcher follow the patrol to the gathering. she wondered what would happen.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: gathering/with: Skystrike

He walked to the gathering grounds and they soon approtched the grounds and he stopped for a moment to make sure everything was fine before nodding and walking down with his clan.

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where: gathering/with:Robinwing

She walked along Robinwing's side as they walked to the gathering grounds. She hummed slightly excited to talk with the other warriors.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

Once they got to camp she looked at him, "Want to share a pice of prey?"

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:her kits

She grabbed a dove for herself and started to eat, she didn't think her kits were gonna go anywhere so she didn't have to worry to much.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:Reedheart

He watched Reedheart and smiled brightly, he didn't stop purrin as he licked his head and closed his eyes.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where: gathering/with:Lostpaw

He felt his nerves start to twitch with excitement. As they got to the gathering grounds he smiled.

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

*left*

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She frowned and walked after her sister and then looked at her nuzzling her softly. "It's alright, I'm sorry."

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He walked out and looked at the cars that were leaving.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 pm

ยซFlowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 35 Moonsยป
The blind calico she-cat gave the warrior a soft smile. "Everything's going fine for me. What about you? Did Yellowgaze finally pick up on the hints?"

ยซLionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moonsยป
The golden tabby tom is guarding the camp entrance once again.

ยซBirchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 37 Moonsยป
The pale brown tabby tom slept, curled up next to Minnowfrost.

ยซRobinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 21 Moonsยป
The brown marbled tabby tom is at the gathering.

ยซDraco \ Tom \ Loner \ 21 Moonsยป
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom noticed the silence, before nudging Amberheart lightly with his paw. "Y'know, you never did decline the offer. To go have fun, I mean."

ยซSplashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 46 Moonsยป
The silver marbled tabby tom dipped his head to Poppywisp, giving her a soft smile as she left with the rest of the group.

ยซRedhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 31 Moonsยป
The sorrel-colored tom curled his tail around Sagewhisker, continuing to let out a purr.

ยซStoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 31 Moonsยป
The sepia she-cat led Dew towards GalaxyClan, carefully carrying her kits.

ยซTawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moonsยป
The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit.

ยซDawnsky \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 31 Moonsยป
The dilute tortoiseshell padded out of the nursery, giving her kits licks on their heads.

ยซStagpaw \ Tom \ StarClan Apprentice \ 11 Moonsยป
The thin seal point tilted his head, still new to most things here in StarClan. "Something bad's gonna happen."

ยซBeetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 3 Moonsยป
The black tabby kit glanced after her sisters, before giving out a mischievous smile as she turned to the entrance of camp.

ยซSkystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 55 Moonsยป
The dilute calico is at the gathering.

ยซEveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 29 Moonsยป
The cream tabby soon fell asleep, her tail curled around her kits.

ยซNight \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moonsยป
The black kit was soon picked up, and he mewled, definitely not liking it.

ยซAlderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moonsยป
The black and white tom gave Jaggedkit a soft smile, before noticing Primekit was leaving the nursery and beckoned him over with his tail.

ยซYellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moonsยป
The russet tom is at the gathering.

ยซDeerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moonsยป
The red tom simply nodded, purring in amusement.

ยซNightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 50 Moonsยป
The black tom is at the gathering.

ยซAcornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moonsยป
The brown tabby raced back into camp, a sparrow in his jaws.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:03 pm

xxxโ˜พ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค ! !xxxx
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      xxxxxxxI lagged behind a bit so that my mate was up by the leader instead of beside me. I sighed softly and kept my ears perked, looking at the cats that had came. I wondered what cats I would meet from Galaxyclan.

โ”( โ™‚ :: 32 moons :: warrior :: mate: nightecho :: tagged: nightecho :: location: camp )โ”

xxxโ˜€ ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด ! !xxxx
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      xxxxxxxI looked at the tom and gave him a shy smile "and what exactly is this fun you speak of?" I asked playfully before standing up and stretching.

โ”( โ™€ :: 17 moons :: warrior :: crush: questioning :: tagged: draco :: location: camp )โ”

xxxโ˜ ๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI hid in the nest mother had that I would stay in until it was time for us to leave. I quickly shook my head before hiding my face in the nest. It smelt like mother and I just wanted to be protected by mother so that I wouldn't have to go out to the awful world that could hurt me.

โ”( โ™€ :: 3 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )โ”

xxxโ˜† ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฅ ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxdisappeared

โ”( โ™€ :: looks 20 moons :: starclan prophetic warrior :: tagged: open :: location: - )โ”

xxxโ˜ผ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI stayed buried in my mother's warmth as I slept and breathed softly and calmly in my rest.

โ”( โ™€ :: 5 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )โ”

xxxโ™” ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผท ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI carefully carried my kits, making sure not to drop any of them as I followed the she-cat.

โ”( โ™€ :: 19 moons :: loner :: crush: open :: tagged: stoatskip, family :: location: outside of emberclan )โ”

xxxโ™• ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผซ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI mewled, scared. Something or someone had picked me up. I didn't enjoy being airborne at all.

โ”( โ™‚ :: 2 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: outside of emberclan )โ”

xxxโ™– ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI mewled loudly, not liking being picked up. Soon enough I felt that I was placed on her back and I shifted slightly, not enjoying this one bit.

โ”( โ™‚ :: 2 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: outside of emberclan )โ”

xxxโ™— ๏ผช ๏ผก ๏ผง ๏ผง ๏ผฅ ๏ผค ๏ผซ ๏ผฉ ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI flicked my tail, perking my ears as I listened to the cats being called for the "gathering". I tilted my head and looked up at my father, Alderfang.

โ”( โ™‚ :: 6 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: camp )โ”
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 pm

The blind calico she-cat gave the warrior a soft smile. "Everything's going fine for me. What about you? Did Yellowgaze finally pick up on the hints?"

The golden tabby tom is guarding the camp entrance once again.

The blackish brown marbled tabby tom gave her a grin, standing up as he glanced at the sky. It was the perfect time to do exactly what he wanted. "Chasing fireflies."

The silver marbled tabby tom dipped his head to Poppywisp, giving her a soft smile as she left with the rest of the group.

The sorrel-colored tom curled his tail around Sagewhisker, continuing to let out a purr.

The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit.

The dilute tortoiseshell padded out of the nursery, giving her kits licks on their heads.

The thin seal point tilted his head, still new to most things here in StarClan. "Something bad's gonna happen."

The black tabby kit glanced after her sisters, before giving out a mischievous smile as she turned to the entrance of camp.

The black and white tom gave Jaggedkit a soft smile, before noticing Primekit was leaving the nursery and beckoned him over with his tail.

The red tom simply nodded, purring in amusement.

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:37 am

๐–ญ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ๐–ค ๐–ข ๐–ง ๐–ฎ ! !
      [deputy] [female] [30 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxthe grey tabby is at the gathering.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฆ ๐–  ๐–น ๐–ค ! !
      [starclan warrior] [female] [16 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe watched the gathering happen with stagpaw by her side.

๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–  ๐–ฌ ๐–ค ๐–ง ๐–ค ๐–  ๐–ฑ ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [36 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe heard the two she-cats interact with each other. doveflight is pretty. he had never thought that way but when he saw her in close range, he knew yellowgaze wouldn't help but to fall for her.

๐–ฒ ๐–  ๐–ฆ ๐–ค ๐–ถ ๐–ง ๐–จ ๐–ฒ ๐–ช ๐–ค ๐–ฑ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [30 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxshe leaned on her mate, not saying a word. she loved the silence between them.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ค ๐–ณ ๐–  ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [44 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]
      xxxxxxhe purred softly as he felt her pelt brushing against his.

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [7 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxat the gathering

๐–ฒ ๐–ฏ ๐–จ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [7 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: open] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxhe settled back in the clearing, watching lostpaw and waterpaw go..

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ ๐–ด ๐–ฒ ! !
      [kit] [female] [2 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : galaxyclan]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit let out another mew, oblivious of what was happening around her.

๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ต ๐–ค ๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [26 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: flowergaze] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe white she-cat nodded, "[color=#a18e8]i am not really sure, but deerheart was chuckling when we were talking.[/color]"

๐–ถ ๐–จ ๐–ซ ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [53 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: open] [location: clearing]
      xxxxxxshe let out a small chuckle before watching nightwatcher follow the patrol to the gathering. she wondered what would happen.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:55 am

xxxโ˜พ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxat the gathering

โ”( โ™‚ :: 32 moons :: warrior :: mate: nightecho :: tagged: nightecho :: location: gathering )โ”

xxxโ˜€ ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI tilted my head slightly, confused by what he meant. I had never seen fireflies and have heard very little about them. I knew my parents would be gone for a while so why not? I flicked one of my ears, hoping he wouldn't ask if I knew what they were.

โ”( โ™€ :: 17 moons :: warrior :: crush: questioning :: tagged: draco :: location: camp )โ”

xxxโ˜ ๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI hid in the nest mother had that I would stay in until it was time for us to leave. I quickly shook my head before hiding my face in the nest. It smelt like mother and I just wanted to be protected by mother so that I wouldn't have to go out to the awful world that could hurt me.

โ”( โ™€ :: 3 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )โ”

xxxโ˜† ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฅ ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxdisappeared

โ”( โ™€ :: looks 20 moons :: starclan prophetic warrior :: tagged: open :: location: - )โ”

xxxโ˜ผ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI stayed buried in my mother's warmth as I slept and breathed softly and calmly in my rest.

โ”( โ™€ :: 5 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )โ”

xxxโ™” ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผท ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI carefully carried my kits, making sure not to drop any of them as I followed the she-cat.

โ”( โ™€ :: 19 moons :: loner :: crush: open :: tagged: stoatskip, family :: location: outside of emberclan )โ”

xxxโ™• ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผซ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI mewled, scared. Something or someone had picked me up. I didn't enjoy being airborne at all.

xxxโ™– ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI mewled loudly, not liking being picked up. Soon enough I felt that I was placed on her back and I shifted slightly, not enjoying this one bit.

xxxโ™— ๏ผช๏ผก๏ผง๏ผง๏ผฅ๏ผค๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI flicked my tail, perking my ears as I listened to the cats being called for the "gathering". I tilted my head and looked up at my father, Alderfang.

โ”( โ™‚ :: 6 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: camp )โ”
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:22 am

[acenter]Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: gathering/with: Skystrike[/center]
He walked to the gathering grounds and they soon approtched the grounds and he stopped for a moment to make sure everything was fine before nodding and walking down with his clan.

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where: gathering/with:Robinwing

She walked along Robinwing's side as they walked to the gathering grounds. She hummed slightly excited to talk with the other warriors.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

Once they got to camp she looked at him, "Want to share a pice of prey?"

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:her kits

She finished eating and looked around for her kits. She walked into the nursery feeling slightly worried then saw Birdkit and Brightkit. She glanced around for Beetlekit then walked out noticing her and picked Beetlekit up and walked back to her other kits.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:Reedheart

He watched Reedheart and smiled brightly, he didn't stop purrin as he licked his head and closed his eyes.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where: gathering/with:Lostpaw

He felt his nerves start to twitch with excitement. As they got to the gathering grounds he smiled.

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

*left*

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She nudged her sister softly, "Birdkit."

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He walked out and looked at the cats that were leaving.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:54 pm

The blind calico she-cat tilted her head in thought. "Then he did. I bet his brother was laughing at his reactions to you."

The golden tabby tom is at the gathering.

The blackish brown marbled tabby tom noticed her confused look, before blinking in surprise. He didn't say anything about it, some cats just didn't know. "Alright, let's go."

The thin seal point watched the gathering, sitting next to Shadowgaze.

The black tabby kit had been carried back into the nursery, and began looking out of the nursery. She didn't leave, but she was definitely looking.

The red tom is at the gathering.

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ“ขโ“”โ“›โ“•-โ“ฃโ“˜โ“ฃโ“›โ“”โ““ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:00 pm

(Did you make a post listing all the cats who are going to attend the gathering?)

Batpaw||7moons||Shecat||With;

Batpaw is in the apprentice's den.

Littlepaw||7moons||Tom||With;

Littlepaw is in the apprentice's den.

Greywater||47moons||Tom||With;

Greywater is resting in the grass near the elder's den.

Deadpaw||8moons||shecat||With; Open

Deadpaw is in the apprentice's den.

Whitepool||19moons||shecat||With; Open

Whitepool is in the warrior's den.

Falconkit||4moons||Shecat||With;

Falconkit is in the nursery.

Shadefire||50moons||Shecat||With;

Shadefire is in the warrior's den.

Blueflower||50moons||Shecat||With;

Blueflower is in the warrior's den.
Last edited by โ“ขโ“”โ“›โ“•-โ“ฃโ“˜โ“ฃโ“›โ“”โ““ on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ
Hello! I'm self-titled.
A big dream of mine is to get
my WL dogs from 2008-2009.
I also have pets up C$!
Thanks for trading me!

๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚
๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐žโ“
credit
โ“ขโ“”โ“›โ“•-โ“ฃโ“˜โ“ฃโ“›โ“”โ““

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes