Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 am

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 34 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat slept quietly.

«Lionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 15 Moons»
The golden tabby tom was stunned into silence.

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moons»
The pale brown tabby tom slept, curled up next to Minnowfrost.

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 20 Moons»
The brown marbled tabby tom got to his paws, quietly purring.

«Draco \ Tom \ Loner \ 20 Moons»
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom blinked, unsure of what a gathering entailed but he was glad that Amberheart's name wasn't called.

«Splashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 45 Moons»
The silver marbled tabby tom was cut off as Sapstar was finished.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 30 Moons»
The sorrel-colored tom couldn't hold back a purr, nuzzling her in return.

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 30 Moons»
The sepia she-cat glanced over at the herbs sat next to her, before eating the parsley. GalaxyClan is closer. I'm not sure if she can make the walk back to EmberClan. She thought as she got to her paws carefully, making sure not to hurt her kits, before picking them up carefully.

«Tawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 1 Moon»
The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit.

«Dawnsky \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 30 Moons»
The dilute tortoiseshell padded out of the nursery, giving her kits licks on their heads.

«Stagpaw \ Tom \ StarClan Apprentice \ 11 Moons»
The thin seal point laughed, feeling better than he had in his last days with EmberClan before chasing after her.

«Beetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 2 Moons»
The black tabby kit sent Birdkit a smile, tilting her head.

«Skystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 54 Moons»
The dilute calico settled down, before calmly watching the meeting, unsure of who Sapstar would pick to bring to the gathering.

«Eveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 28 Moons»
The cream tabby soon fell asleep, her tail curled around her kits.

«Night \ Tom \ Kit \ 1 Moon»
The black kit began nursing from his mother's belly.

«Alderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 35 Moons»
The black and white tom turned to his mate, letting out a quiet purr. "Moonhowl." At his kits' appearances, he smiled softly. It wouldn't be long until their apprentice ceremonies.

«Yellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 25 Moons»
The russet tom felt his mood deflate when he noticed that Sapstar hadn't said Doveflight's name.

«Deerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 25 Moons»
The red tom simply nodded, purring in amusement.

«Nightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 49 Moons»
The black tom chuckled, before shaking his head, glad he was already at the entrance of camp."And none around my age, Willowsong."

«Acornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 35 Moons»
The brown tabby raced back into camp, a sparrow in his jaws.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:12 pm

//blurry;: we would like it if you could put a sentence for every single character even though they might be open, or asleep. it's kind of hard to strike a conversation with your characters if there are nothing provided. so even if they are not part of the main plot, we would still like it if you could type a small sentence on what your characters are doing. thank you.

𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖤 𝖢 𝖧 𝖮 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [deputy] [female] [29 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: stoneshard] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxthe deputy listened to sapstar's words, before her name was called along with stoneshard. part of her didn't want stoneshard to come as well, because he could distract her from her major duties. but if sapstar insisted, she couldn't say anything about it. nightecho got up and stretched just to wake her up. "alright let's get going."

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖮 𝖶 𝖦 𝖠 𝖹 𝖤 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [starclan warrior] [female] [15 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat was about to run after stagpaw before she saw the patrol. "it's gathering night." the she-cat mewed.

𝖥 𝖫 𝖠 𝖬 𝖤 𝖧 𝖤 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [35 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe heard about the gathering, but as his name wasn't called, he sunk back down into the bedding, disappointed.

𝖲 𝖠 𝖦 𝖤 𝖶 𝖧 𝖨 𝖲 𝖪 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [29 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxshe purred at her mate, before giving him a soft lick on the cheek. "[color=#5a38d]i love you so much, silly.[/color]"

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖤 𝖳 𝖠 𝖫 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [43 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: blue flower's rest]
      xxxxxxthe tom nodded and turned on his heels, and started to lead the two of them back to camp. he knew the gathering would start soon.

𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [6 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: waterpaw] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxshe jumped up and down when she heard her name was called. "our first gathering!" she squealed, eyeing at rosepaw and littlepaw. "let's just walk away from them. they didn't get picked." lostpaw whispered to waterpaw.

𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [6 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: alderfang x jaggedkit] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxspiritpaw had heard about the gathering, but didn't say much since he wasn't picked to go. he eyed at lostpaw before making his way to the duo. "hey, tell me about what happened in the gathering alright?" little did he know what was going to happen.

𝖫 𝖮 𝖳 𝖴 𝖲 ! !
      [kit] [female] [1 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit continued to search for her mother with a soft mew.

𝖣 𝖮 𝖵 𝖤 𝖥 𝖫 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [25 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: yellowgaze ] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxshe gave the tom a bright smile. "hey, let me know what happened in the gathering alright?"

𝖶 𝖨 𝖫 𝖫 𝖮 𝖶 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 𝖦 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [52 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: nightwatcher] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe tom let out a pfft. "who says you have to find a she-cat around your age? just find a she-cat as young as amberheart, or as old as greywater, just because." she joked, chuckling at the thought.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: camp/with: Skystrike

He sighed and watched the sky as it got darker. "It's time to go to the gathering." He called to the cats that we're going.

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing, Splashfang

She flicked her ear hearing Sapstar then nudged Robinwing again. "We have to go Splashfang, it was nice to meet you."

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:Blue flower's rest/with:Shadetalon

"Let's head back to camp." She licked his cheek and smiled happily.

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:nursery/with:her kits

She grabbed a dove for herself and started to eat, she didn't think her kits were gonna go anywhere so she didn't have to worry to much.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:Reedheart

He watched Reedheart and smiled brightly, he didn't stop purrin as he licked his head and closed his eyes.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Lostpaw

He slowly nodded but kinda felt bad. "It's time to go."

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

He stopped when they were out of view of the other two and out of ear shot. "We have to tell the prophecy cats now. I will have to go to one of them. Shadowgaze keep stagpaw company."

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She looked at Birdkit and walked over to her, "Do you want to come with. I won't let nothing hurt you, or Beetlekit." Her voice was soft and gentile.

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He woke up and looked around blinking a bit with a yawn. His muscles stiffen from laying down to long so he got up and stretched and shook his pelt before looking around.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⓢⓔⓛⓕ-ⓣⓘⓣⓛⓔⓓ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Batpaw||6moons||Shecat||With;

Batpaw lay in her nest, lost in her thoughts. She thought about the deaths, how there had been multiple so close together. What if someone was purposely killing them? Her thoughts were interrupted as the gathering was called.

Littlepaw||6moons||Tom||With;

Littlepaw sat near the entrance of the apprentice's den, unknowing of what to do.

Greywater||46moons||Tom||With;

The old tom scratched behind his ear, yawning. The days seemed to move slowly for him recently.

Deadpaw||7moons||shecat||With; Open

Deadpaw looked up at her leader.

Whitepool||18moons||shecat||With; Open

Whitepool walked out of the warrior's den, and looked up.

Falconkit||3moons||Shecat||With;

Falconkit rolled over in her sleep.

Shadefire||49moons||Shecat||With;

Shadefire padded towards the others.

Blueflower||49moons||Shecat||With;

Blueflower walked along side Shadefire to the others.
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello! I'm self-titled.
A big dream of mine is to get
my WL dogs from 2008-2009.
I also have pets up C$!
Thanks for trading me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞❓
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
credit
ⓢⓔⓛⓕ-ⓣⓘⓣⓛⓔⓓ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:58 pm

all cats will be aged 1 moon today.

𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖤 𝖢 𝖧 𝖮 ! !
      [deputy] [female] [30 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxthe deputy listened to sapstar's words, before her name was called along with stoneshard. part of her didn't want stoneshard to come as well, because he could distract her from her major duties. but if sapstar insisted, she couldn't say anything about it. nightecho got up and stretched just to wake her up. "alright let's get going."

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖮 𝖶 𝖦 𝖠 𝖹 𝖤 ! !
      [starclan warrior] [female] [16 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat was about to run after stagpaw before she saw the patrol. "it's gathering night." the she-cat mewed.

𝖥 𝖫 𝖠 𝖬 𝖤 𝖧 𝖤 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [36 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe heard about the gathering, but as his name wasn't called, he sunk back down into the bedding, disappointed.

[warrior] [female] [30 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxshe purred at her mate, before giving him a soft lick on the cheek. "[color=#5a38d]i love you so much, silly.[/color]"

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖤 𝖳 𝖠 𝖫 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [44 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]
      xxxxxxthe tom nodded and turned on his heels, and started to lead the two of them back to camp. he knew the gathering would start soon.

𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [7 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: waterpaw] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat nodded, before following the rest of the patrol. "alright, let's go."

𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [7 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: alderfang x jaggedkit] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxspiritpaw had heard about the gathering, but didn't say much since he wasn't picked to go. he eyed at lostpaw before making his way to the duo. "hey, tell me about what happened in the gathering alright?" little did he know what was going to happen.

𝖫 𝖮 𝖳 𝖴 𝖲 ! !
      [kit] [female] [2 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit continued to search for her mother with a soft mew.

𝖣 𝖮 𝖵 𝖤 𝖥 𝖫 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [26 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: yellowgaze ] [location: camp]
      xxxxxx"have fun in the gathering! there might be pretty she-cats.... you know." the she-cat teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

𝖶 𝖨 𝖫 𝖫 𝖮 𝖶 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 𝖦 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [53 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: nightwatcher] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe tom let out a pfft. "who says you have to find a she-cat around your age? just find a she-cat as young as amberheart, or as old as greywater, just because." she joked, chuckling at the thought.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:13 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 35 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat slept quietly.

«Lionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moons»

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 37 Moons»

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 21 Moons»
The brown marbled tabby tom got to his paws, quietly purring.

«Draco \ Tom \ Loner \ 21 Moons»
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom blinked, unsure of what a gathering entailed but he was glad that Amberheart's name wasn't called.

«Splashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 46 Moons»
The silver marbled tabby tom was cut off as Sapstar was finished.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 31 Moons»

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 31 Moons»
The sepia she-cat glanced over at the herbs sat next to her, before eating the parsley. GalaxyClan is closer. I'm not sure if she can make the walk back to EmberClan. She thought as she got to her paws carefully, making sure not to hurt her kits, before picking them up carefully.

«Tawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moons»
The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit.

«Dawnsky \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 31 Moons»
The dilute tortoiseshell padded out of the nursery, giving her kits licks on their heads.

The thin seal point tilted his head, unsure of what that had entailed. He'd only been to a gathering once, and he thought it was pretty boring.

«Beetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 3 Moons»

«Skystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 55 Moons»
The dilute calico settled down, before calmly watching the meeting, unsure of who Sapstar would pick to bring to the gathering.

«Eveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 29 Moons»

«Night \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moons»
The black kit began nursing from his mother's belly.

«Alderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moons»
The black and white tom turned to his mate, letting out a quiet purr. "Moonhowl." At his kits' appearances, he smiled softly. It wouldn't be long until their apprentice ceremonies.

«Yellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The russet tom stepped a bit closer to Sapstar, feeling his face flush but his smile falter. He definitely didn't want any other she-cat, other than Doveflight.

«Deerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»

«Nightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 50 Moons»
The black tom gave her an awkward look, his tail tip flicking. "That'd be extremely awkward though."

«Acornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moons»
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:15 am

s t o n e s h a r d
════════════════════════════════════════════════════
♂ // 32 moons // warrior // m/ nightecho // w/ nightecho // location/ camp
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I perked my ears and turned my gaze to Amberheart, my ear flicking. It was okay that she wasn't called but why? I shook my head mentally before stretching.

a m b e r h e a r t
♀ // 17 moons // warrior // c/ questioning // w/ draco // location/ camp

I flicked my ear, not hearing my name being called. I sighed softly before looking up at the sky. The clan was going to be really quiet with them gone. I flicked my ears back, not trusting the silence.

b i r d k i t
♀ // 3 moons // kit // c/ open // w/ family // location/ nursery

I shook my head quickly, backing up more. I quickly retreated into the safety of the nursery and stayed there, shaking slightly.

r a v e n e y e
♀ // looks 20 moons // starclan prophetic warrior // w/ - // location/ -

--disappeared--

w i l l o w k i t
♀ // 5 moons // kit // c/ open // w/ family // location/ nursery

I nuzzled up to my mother before easily drifting off to sleep.

d e w
♀ // 19 moons // loner // c/ open // w/ stoatskip, family // location/ outside of emberclan

I stood up, wobbling a bit before picking up my two kits carefully, putting the darker male on my back, and looked towards the she-cat, both of my ears perked to hear if she needed to say anything.

m i n k k i t
♂ // 2 moons // warrior // c/ open // w/ family // location/ outside of emberclan

I mewled, scared. Something or someone had picked me up. I didn't enjoy being airborne at all.

s t o r m
♂ // 2 moons // kit // c/ open // w/ family // location/ outside of emberclan

I mewled loudly, not liking being picked up. Soon enough I felt that I was placed on her back and I shifted slightly, not enjoying this one bit.

j a g g e d k i t
♂ // 6 moons // kit // c/ open // w/ family // location/ camp

I flicked my tail, perking my ears as I listened to the cats being called for the "gathering". I tilted my head and looked up at my father, Alderfang.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 am

𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖤 𝖢 𝖧 𝖮 ! !
      [deputy] [female] [30 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxnightecho waited silently for the clan to get going.

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖮 𝖶 𝖦 𝖠 𝖹 𝖤 ! !
      [starclan warrior] [female] [16 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe let out a small sigh. "i've never been to one before."

𝖥 𝖫 𝖠 𝖬 𝖤 𝖧 𝖤 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [36 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]

[warrior] [female] [30 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxshe leaned on her mate, not saying a word. she loved the silence between them.

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖤 𝖳 𝖠 𝖫 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [44 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]

𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [7 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: waterpaw] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat nodded, before following the rest of the patrol. "alright, let's go."

𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [7 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: lostpaw x waterpaw] [location : clearing]

𝖫 𝖮 𝖳 𝖴 𝖲 ! !
      [kit] [female] [2 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit let out a loud mew, as she was being picked up.

𝖣 𝖮 𝖵 𝖤 𝖥 𝖫 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [26 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: yellowgaze x flowergaze] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat smiled. "anyway have fun, i'll check on the queens." she mewed, giving the tom a lick on the cheek before padding away.

𝖶 𝖨 𝖫 𝖫 𝖮 𝖶 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 𝖦 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [53 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: nightwatcher] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxshe laughed. "it wouldn't be if you both love each other. imagine sapstar and amberheart together." she cringed at the picture.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: camp/with: Skystrike

He waited for the cats to gather and once they did he stood up. "Let's go."

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing, Splashfang

She flicked her ear hearing Sapstar then nudged Robinwing again. "We have to go Splashfang, it was nice to meet you."

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:Blue flower's rest/with:Shadetalon

She walked back with him their pelts brushing as they walked and a purr from her throat.

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:nursery/with:her kits

She grabbed a dove for herself and started to eat, she didn't think her kits were gonna go anywhere so she didn't have to worry to much.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:Reedheart

He watched Reedheart and smiled brightly, he didn't stop purrin as he licked his head and closed his eyes.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Lostpaw

He nodded and walked to the leader and the other gathering warriors.

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

*left*

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She frowned and walked after her sister and then looked at her nuzzling her softly. "It's alright, I'm sorry."

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He alked out and looked at the cars that were leaving.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:05 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 35 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat yawned, stretching as Doveflight had walked in the nursery.

«Lionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moons»

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 37 Moons»

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 21 Moons»
The brown marbled tabby tom kept his pace with his mate's as they headed to the gathering.

«Draco \ Tom \ Loner \ 21 Moons»
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom noticed the silence, before nudging Amberheart lightly with his paw. "Y'know, you never did decline the offer. To go have fun, I mean."

«Splashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 46 Moons»
The silver marbled tabby tom dipped his head to Poppywisp, giving her a soft smile as she left with the rest of the group.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 31 Moons»

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 31 Moons»
The sepia she-cat led Dew towards GalaxyClan, carefully carrying her kits.

«Tawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moons»

«Dawnsky \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 31 Moons»

The thin seal point tilted his head, unsure of what that had entailed. He'd only been to a gathering once, and he thought it was pretty boring.

«Beetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 3 Moons»

«Skystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 55 Moons»
The dilute calico kept her mate's pace as they traveled to the gathering place.

«Eveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 29 Moons»

«Night \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moons»
The black kit was soon picked up, and he mewled, definitely not liking it.

«Alderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moons»
The black and white tom gave Jaggedkit a soft smile, before noticing Primekit was leaving the nursery and beckoned him over with his tail.

«Yellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The russet tom felt his face heat up, before he kept walking, almost going ahead of Skystrike and Sapstar.

«Deerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»

«Nightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 50 Moons»
The black tom visibly cringed at the mental picture. "Um, no thanks." He waved his tail to Willowsong before quickly catching with the rest of them, as he was almost left behind.

«Acornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moons»
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me