Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: camp/with: Skystrike

He licked her head then looked at the camp, "You know, camp has been a bit busy it seems. I haven't spoken with Galaxystar for a while, do you think her clan is doing alright?" He was feeling a bit worried for the other clan.

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing, Splashfang

She nodded and then looked at him, "Where are you gonna be staying?"

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/crush:Shadetalon/where:Blue flower's rest/with:Shadetalon

She couldn't help but feel embarrassed but loved at the same time. Her face deep read as she nodded, "I'd love to Shadetalon."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:nursery/with:her kits

She grabbed a dove for herself and started to eat, she didn't think her kits were gonna go anywhere so she didn't have to worry to much.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:Reedheart

He watched Reedheart and smiled brightly, he didn't stop purrin as he licked his head and closed his eyes.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Lostpaw

He chuckled and looked at shook his head at his sister. "When we become a warrior, you can't lick me no more." He teased her.

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

He stopped when they were out of view of the other two and out of ear shot. "We have to tell the prophecy cats now. I will have to go to one of them. Shadowgaze keep stagpaw company."

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She looked at Birdkit and walked over to her, "Do you want to come with. I won't let nothing hurt you, or Beetlekit." Her voice was soft and gentile.

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He woke up and looked around blinking a bit with a yawn. His muscles stiffen from laying down to long so he got up and stretched and shook his pelt before looking around.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:54 pm

๐–ญ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ๐–ค ๐–ข ๐–ง ๐–ฎ ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [deputy] [female] [29 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: stoneshard] [location : camp]
      xxxxxx"then someone was trying to get our daughter." the deputy mewed, pointing towards draco.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฆ ๐–  ๐–น ๐–ค ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [starclan warrior] [female] [15 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe let out a small laugh before sprinting around the territory..

๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–  ๐–ฌ ๐–ค ๐–ง ๐–ค ๐–  ๐–ฑ ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [35 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxthe tom sat in the nursery wordlessly, his brain still processing what had happened earlier.

๐–ฒ ๐–  ๐–ฆ ๐–ค ๐–ถ ๐–ง ๐–จ ๐–ฒ ๐–ช ๐–ค ๐–ฑ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [29 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxsagewhisker's face turned beet red. "i love you too, redhawk." her voice was barely a whisper.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ค ๐–ณ ๐–  ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [43 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: blue flower's rest]
      xxxxxxthe tom gently licked the she-cat. "i love you, sunwish."

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [6 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: waterpaw] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxshe grinned. "yes i can and you can't stop me! har har!"

๐–ฒ ๐–ฏ ๐–จ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [6 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: alderfang x jaggedkit] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom saw jaggedkit and batted at him playfully. "bow down to thy spiritstar."

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ ๐–ด ๐–ฒ ! !
      [kit] [female] [1 moons] [dew's litter] [tags: stoatskip x dew] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit let out a mew before wiggling towards her mother.

๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ต ๐–ค ๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [25 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: yellowgaze ] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat's ears perked up in interest. "any suggestions?"

๐–ถ ๐–จ ๐–ซ ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [52 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: nightwatcher] [location: camp]
      xxxxxx"how's everything?" the she-cat asked with a small smile.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:00 pm

ยซFlowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 34 Moonsยป
The blind calico she-cat slept quietly.

ยซLionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 15 Moonsยป
The golden tabby tom was stunned into silence.

ยซBirchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moonsยป
The pale brown tabby tom slept, curled up next to Minnowfrost.

ยซRobinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 20 Moonsยป
The brown marbled tabby tom felt his face flush once more, but his fur was smooth.

ยซDraco \ Tom \ Loner \ 20 Moonsยป
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom jumped slightly, as he had actually forgotten where he was. At Amberheart's words, he gave her a sheepish smile as his face heated up. "It's fine, Amberheart."

ยซSplashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 45 Moonsยป
The silver marbled tabby tom tilted his head in thought. "Preferably here, but if that's not alright with Sapstar, I'll be out of the territory."

ยซRedhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 30 Moonsยป
The sorrel-colored tom let out a loud purr, before deciding to ask. "What do you think about having kits?"

ยซStoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 30 Moonsยป
The sepia she-cat glanced over at the herbs sat next to her, before eating the parsley. GalaxyClan is closer. I'm not sure if she can make the walk back to EmberClan. She thought as she got to her paws carefully, making sure not to hurt her kits, before picking them up carefully.

ยซTawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 1 Moonยป
The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit..

ยซDawnsky \ She-cat \ Queen \ 30 Moonsยป
The dilute tortoiseshell soon fell asleep, her tail curled around her kits.

ยซStagpaw \ Tom \ StarClan Apprentice \ 11 Moonsยป
The thin seal point chased after her, briefly reminded of when Wish had played with him when he was younger.

ยซBeetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 2 Moonsยป
The black tabby kit sent Birdkit a smile, tilting her head.

ยซSkystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 54 Moonsยป
The dilute calico pressed her pelt against his, looking at the camp as well. "I think GalaxyClan is doing just fine."

ยซEveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 28 Moonsยป
The cream tabby soon fell asleep, her tail curled around her kits.

ยซNight \ Tom \ Kit \ 1 Moonยป
The black kit began nursing from his mother's belly.

ยซAlderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 35 Moonsยป
The black and white tom turned to his mate, letting out a quiet purr. "Moonhowl." At his kits' appearances, he smiled softly. It wouldn't be long until their apprentice ceremonies.

ยซYellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 25 Moonsยป
The russet tom blinked, slightly surprised that she simply accepted it. In an attempt to save his gruff exterior from being humiliated by his brother, he sent him a glare. "Swimming, climbing, or fishing. Those are just a few."

ยซDeerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 25 Moonsยป
The red tom placed the rabbit on top of the fresh-kill, before glancing back at Yellowgaze and holding back his laughter.

ยซNightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 49 Moonsยป
The black tom kept his fur flat at his side "Everything's perfectly fine over here." He said, before gesturing his tail tip to Yellowgaze and Doveflight. Oh, Yellowgaze's got it bad.

ยซAcornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 35 Moonsยป
The brown tabby raced back into camp, a sparrow in his jaws.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 pm

[deputy] [female] [29 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: stoneshard] [location : camp]
      xxxxxx"then someone was trying to get our daughter." the deputy mewed, pointing towards draco.

[starclan warrior] [female] [15 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe took a sharp turn, batted the tom before dashing away again..

[warrior] [male] [35 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxthe tom sat in the nursery wordlessly, his brain still processing what had happened earlier.

[warrior] [female] [29 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe warrior nodded. "i've thought of it since i was young."

[warrior] [male] [43 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: blue flower's rest]
      xxxxxxthe tom gently licked the she-cat. "i love you, sunwish."

[apprentice] [female] [6 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: waterpaw] [location : nursery]

[apprentice] [male] [6 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: alderfang x jaggedkit] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom saw jaggedkit and batted at him playfully. "bow down to thy spiritstar."

[kit] [female] [1 moons] [dew's litter] [tags: stoatskip x dew] [location : territory]

[warrior] [female] [25 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: yellowgaze ] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat nodded. "sounds really fun."

[warrior] [female] [52 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: nightwatcher] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat let out a laugh. "yes he does. i wonder what would their kits look like.".
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:49 pm

He nodded then got up and went on high ledge. "There is a gathering with Galaxyclan today, I need to be taking some warriors and apprentices." He called down to the cats.

She nodded again understanding a little. "Alright."

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:Blue flower's rest/with:Shadetalon

She Purred and nuzzled him. "My heart only belongs to you."

She grabbed a dove for herself and started to eat, she didn't think her kits were gonna go anywhere so she didn't have to worry to much.

He watched Reedheart and smiled brightly, he didn't stop purrin as he licked his head and closed his eyes.

He laughed and shook his head, "I can't stop you can i?"

He stopped when they were out of view of the other two and out of ear shot. "We have to tell the prophecy cats now. I will have to go to one of them. Shadowgaze keep stagpaw company."

She looked at Birdkit and walked over to her, "Do you want to come with. I won't let nothing hurt you, or Beetlekit." Her voice was soft and gentile.

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

He woke up and looked around blinking a bit with a yawn. His muscles stiffen from laying down to long so he got up and stretched and shook his pelt before looking around.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:17 pm

ยซFlowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 34 Moonsยป
The blind calico she-cat slept quietly.

ยซLionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 15 Moonsยป
The golden tabby tom was stunned into silence.

ยซBirchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moonsยป
The pale brown tabby tom slept, curled up next to Minnowfrost.

ยซRobinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 20 Moonsยป
The brown marbled tabby tom simply nodded, beginning to get used to his father being here.

ยซDraco \ Tom \ Loner \ 20 Moonsยป
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom jumped slightly, as he had actually forgotten where he was. At Amberheart's words, he gave her a sheepish smile as his face heated up. "It's fine, Amberheart."

ยซSplashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 45 Moonsยป
The silver marbled tabby tom curled his tail around his paws. "Alright, you've asked me some questions now it's my turn. Poppywisp, I might remember your parents. Who are they?" He asked politely, vaguely remembering when he was an older apprentice and one of the older queens had kits.

ยซRedhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 30 Moonsยป
The sorrel-colored tom purred, giving her a lick on her cheek. "I mean someday, with me."

ยซStoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 30 Moonsยป
The sepia she-cat glanced over at the herbs sat next to her, before eating the parsley. GalaxyClan is closer. I'm not sure if she can make the walk back to EmberClan. She thought as she got to her paws carefully, making sure not to hurt her kits, before picking them up carefully.

ยซTawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 1 Moonยป
The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit.

ยซDawnsky \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 30 Moonsยป
The dilute tortoiseshell padded out of the nursery, giving her kits licks on their heads.

ยซStagpaw \ Tom \ StarClan Apprentice \ 11 Moonsยป
The thin seal point laughed, feeling better than he had in his last days with EmberClan before chasing after her.

ยซBeetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 2 Moonsยป
The black tabby kit sent Birdkit a smile, tilting her head.

ยซSkystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 54 Moonsยป
The dilute calico settled down, before calmly watching the meeting, unsure of who Sapstar would pick to bring to the gathering.

ยซEveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 28 Moonsยป
The cream tabby soon fell asleep, her tail curled around her kits.

ยซNight \ Tom \ Kit \ 1 Moonยป
The black kit began nursing from his mother's belly.

ยซAlderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 35 Moonsยป
The black and white tom turned to his mate, letting out a quiet purr. "Moonhowl." At his kits' appearances, he smiled softly. It wouldn't be long until their apprentice ceremonies.

ยซYellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 25 Moonsยป
The russet tom nodded, softening slightly as his ears pricked at Sapstar's call. "Although, maybe after the gathering."

ยซDeerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 25 Moonsยป
The red tom placed the rabbit on top of the fresh-kill, before glancing back at Yellowgaze and holding back his laughter.

ยซNightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 49 Moonsยป
The black tom chuckled, noticing the glare he sent his brother. "Probably angry like Yellowgaze or nice like Doveflight. Although in all honesty, I could see some cute kits there."

ยซAcornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 35 Moonsยป
The brown tabby raced back into camp, a sparrow in his jaws.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:27 am

xxxxxxthe she-cat nodded before nuzzling him.

xxxxxxthe tom gave his mate a purr before nuzzling her.

xxxxxxthe white she-cat mewed. "sounds really nice, am looking forward to it!" doveflight flashed the tom a grin.

xxxxxxshe flicked her tail as she watched the two interact. "i hope it's in between." the she-cat mewed. "you wouldn't want 3 angry cats."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:13 am

"Stoneshard, Waterpaw, Lostpaw, Yellowgaze, Nightwatcher, Nightgaze, Skystrike, Lionwatcher, Robinwing, Poppywisp, and Deerheart we are going to the gathering." He called to the cats and sighed partly to himself. "We will be leaving here shortly." He got down and walked to the entrence and waited.

She Heard the leader then nudged Robinwing, "we are gonna go to the gathering."

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:Blue flower's rest/with:Shadetalon

"Let's head back to camp." She licked his cheek and smiled happily.

He shook his head and then felt happiness surge through him. "Our first gathering!"

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ“ขโ“”โ“›โ“•-โ“ฃโ“˜โ“ฃโ“›โ“”โ““ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:21 am

Batpaw||6moons||Shecat||With;

Batpaw lay in her nest, lost in her thoughts. She thought about the deaths, how there had been multiple so close together. What if someone was purposely killing them? Her thoughts were interrupted as the gathering was called.

Littlepaw||6moons||Tom||With;

Littlepaw sat near the entrance of the apprentice's den, unknowing of what to do.

Greywater||46moons||Tom||With;

The old tom scratched behind his ear, yawning. The days seemed to move slowly for him recently.

Deadpaw||7moons||shecat||With; Open

Deadpaw looked up at her leader.

Whitepool||18moons||shecat||With; Open

Whitepool walked out of the warrior's den, and looked up.

Falconkit||3moons||Shecat||With;

Falconkit rolled over in her sleep.

Shadefire||49moons||Shecat||With;

Shadefire padded towards the others.

Blueflower||49moons||Shecat||With;

Blueflower walked along side Shadefire to the others.
Last edited by โ“ขโ“”โ“›โ“•-โ“ฃโ“˜โ“ฃโ“›โ“”โ““ on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ
Hello! I'm self-titled.
A big dream of mine is to get
my WL dogs from 2008-2009.
I also have pets up C$!
Thanks for trading me!

๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚ โฆ‚โฆ‚ โฆ‚
๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐žโ“
credit
โ“ขโ“”โ“›โ“•-โ“ฃโ“˜โ“ฃโ“›โ“”โ““

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:32 am

//blurry;: we would like it if you could put a sentence for every single character even though they might be open, or asleep. it's kind of hard to strike a conversation with your characters if there are nothing provided. so even if they are not part of the main plot, we would still like it if you could type a small sentence on what your characters are doing. thank you.

xxxxxxthe deputy listened to sapstar's words, before her name was called along with stoneshard. part of her didn't want stoneshard to come as well, because he could distract her from her major duties. but if sapstar insisted, she couldn't say anything about it. nightecho got up and stretched just to wake her up. "alright let's get going."

xxxxxxhe heard about the gathering, but as his name wasn't called, he sunk back down into the bedding, disappointed.

xxxxxxthe she-cat nodded before nuzzling him.

xxxxxxthe tom nodded and turned on his heels, and started to lead the two of them back to camp. he knew the gathering would start soon.

[apprentice] [female] [6 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: waterpaw] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxshe jumped up and down when she heard her name was called. "our first gathering!" she squealed, eyeing at rosepaw and littlepaw. "let's just walk away from them. they didn't get picked." lostpaw whispered to waterpaw.

xxxxxxspiritpaw had heard about the gathering, but didn't say much since he wasn't picked to go. he eyed at lostpaw before making his way to the duo. "hey, tell me about what happened in the gathering alright?" little did he know what was going to happen.

[kit] [female] [1 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit continued to search for her mother with a soft mew.

xxxxxxshe gave the tom a bright smile. "hey, let me know what happened in the gathering alright?"

xxxxxxas nightwatcher's name was called, she stood up and placed her tail on the tom's shoulder. "have fun in the gathering, maybe there would be pretty she-cats that you can tell me about." willowsong said with a small wink.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me