Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby Angelwish » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:03 am

─────(Frostedpaw)─────

(she-cat) (med cat) (10 moons) (mentor: Redstream) (tags: open)

Frostedpaw padded into camp her blueish grey eyes gazed at the floor as she tried to remember the names of some herbs and their uses. When she couldn't remember one of them she huffed and sat down trying her hardest to think of its name.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words
words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:40 am

Dewkit - She-kit - Seaclan camp near nursery - exited - tags: Amberkit Lionkit and Skykit
Dewkit suddenly felt a wave of caution. She slowly took in a breath and looked around. She loved the feel of the ground beneath her paws and all the forest scents and sounds. She followed the other kids with a gleam in her eyes.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 am

-Brackenfang-

He started blubbering again "Uh-- tHaTs nOt tRUuuEe! I would claw your ears off if we were not in the middle of a meeting right now!" the tom hissed, tail lashing "what makes you think i like any-cat anyway?"
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:27 am

S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; ?> Tags; Meeting, Fawnpaw, Bluekit}

The leader smiled, taking in a deep breath. Her eyes glimmered, "Bluekit, may you please come up here?" She meowed softly, smiling at Breezefur. The shecat jumped down her paws hitting the ground. There she sat. Her eyes shimmered, as they found Featherheart. Hopefully they'll like eachother. She thought biting her lip. Breezefur, and her had discussed this matter very seriously. And they both decided they'd be a good match. The white cat saw Fawnpaw, quickly she mouthed to her. Meet me in my den after the meeting. She flicked her white ear. As she silently side-eyed Whitewhisker.

W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; Excited
Mentions; x

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, Brackenfang ]

The tom grinned. "How you talk to eachother, tease eachother. Oh, may I add how you constantly eye and look for eachother. Uhmmm, also how you constantly try to impress her." He clucked his tounge, tail swaying as he said this. "Need anymore reasons?" He asked, smirking. I think I made a friend.. He thought happily, But it's hard to know with Brackenfang This thought led him to biting his lip. Which was an old habit.

F o x ! !
Mood; daring
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

"You're just jealous because I'm not in your clan." He meowed, flashing her a wink. The tom padded into SeaClan territory. Brushing up against her softly. He went rigid for a moment, before he kept moving. He wanted to just put the shecat on edge- right? The tom violently shook his head. Silently looking at the female. He sat down, staring intently at the black cat. "Fine tell me more-" He scoffed, "And why am I still alive, your slacking." The rogue challenged her, with a smirk.[/quote]
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:40 am

Fawnpaw

She nods at Saltstar and backs away. Now heading towards the den. She practices everything she’s learned around the camp while waiting. Her blue eyes flashing from spot to spot with interest.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:58 pm

-Brackenfang-

On the inside the warrior just wanted to cauterwall out and say "Okay! I love her! I can't hide it!" But instead he just lowered his head and huffed "Whatever, i bet you can't name one time i was making eyes at her." His eyes met Whitewhisker's challengingly.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft yawned. He hadn’t been able to sleep much these past few moons. He wasn’t used to the warriors den. He had been taking care of Lionkit since her mother died. The constant snoring bothered him. Then again, Lionkit snored to. Chuckling softly, he returned his attention to Saltstar.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Fox

The pretty black she-cat flattened her ears at his touch. Sighing heavily, she walked after him, standing tall. “We don’t just kill random cats.” She explained with an edge to her voice “We only do it if we see a threat.” Grinning sweetly, she flicked him playfully with her tail. “And you, darling, are surely not a threat.”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:23 pm

[quote="MichelleP224"]
Lionkit | She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit

"Lets get 'em!" Lionstar said a little loudly, pouncing on an invisible enemy and swiping the air at another.
She ruffled her fur up quite convincingly as her imagination turned the sandy SeaClan camp into a flooded, marshy forest full of screeching cats. Lionstar looked around at her 'clanmates' as they fought the rogues bravely.
A paw swiped at her in her imagination so she ducked under it and headbutted her foe in the tummy. Lionstar was super strong! The bad cat went flying backwards, and another ran to meet her with snarling teeth. This cat pounced on her, so she dramatically rolled onto the sandy ground, pretending to be pinned, and screeched, "He's got me! Help!"
The golden kit squirmed around on the ground in mock distress, waiting for one of her kit clanmates to save her from the rogue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

As the two loners sat behind a few crab pots, Flicker watched closely as the twolegs moved their catch to a few wood tables, where they pulled out long shiny things they used to separate the fish.
"Hopefully enough for a full belly.. Today's meal at least.." Although Flicker had eaten better, and more frequently since her and Cinder joined, they still didn't eat a whole lot, one good time or so a day. Having enough food for the day was most important to Flicker. However, if they managed to eat their fill and have extra, she wouldn't complain a bit.
"What do you think?" She asked, remembering that she wasn't the only one to call the shots. Flicker paused a moment and narrowed her eyes.
"Hey, I've never seen that brown tabby before, have you?" she stared at a she-cat sitting boldly near the twolegs.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder nods in agreement. "And maybe a few to take back with us, if we can get any." She meows before averting her gaze to focus on the new cat who Flicker had pointed out. "Never seen her, she must be new." She starts as she gets to her paws. "And if she's new, she shouldn't be first for food." Cinder glances back a Flicker and grins before strutting towards the tabby.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:43 am

Dewkit - she-kit - seackan camp - playful - mentions: lionkit skykit and amberkit
Dewkit gasps and pretends to push the warrior off "lionstar". She turns arounds and pretends to see a gigantic warrior. "ahhhh!"
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me