Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 4:54 am

"I would never forget about you!"Sagestar padded into the den."There has been a lot to take care of lately or I would have been here sooner."he felt bad for not being here earlier

Blizzard began to climb, jumping from branch to branch as she didn't want to waste time digging her claws in the bark and climbing that way.

"Things in the clan are as they usually are. Drama and gossip."Spiritfire purred."How about you? You doing okay?"

brb))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat May 20, 2017 4:58 am

Mallowheart

"I understand." She sighed, "how are the kits, I want to see them but I'm afraid to. I don't want them to get sick as well."

Emerald

She leaped upward her claws digging into the next branch. She hauled herself up and continued on her way.

Fern

"I've been doing well." She knew it was time she had to tell him. "Spiritfire... I really like you. We've been meeting a lot lately and..." She trailed off feeling embarrassed.

Orchidfeather

The she-cat was hunting along the border, secretly she was hoping to find Aiden so she could talk to him. But she understood that he couldn't be at the border from sunrise to sunset.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 5:02 am

"They're doing well, no need to worry."Sagestar purred."They both seem to have made progress. I know they'll be splendid warriors."

Blizzard continued to jump along the branches, finally reaching the top."Its not that hard!"she purred

Spitirfire hadn't expected to hear that from the she-cat, but he couldn't lie, he had the same feelings."I love you too."he began, feeling a bit shy even though he knew she liked him."I have for a while now."

Aiden spotted Orchidfeather, but didn't instantly run over. He scented the air to make sure she wasn't on patrol and once it seemed safe he padded over to the she-cat."Hello Orchidfeather."he purred
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat May 20, 2017 5:06 am

Mallowheart

"Of course they will, they're our kits." She purred, the she-cat turned her head away and coughed. What if my cough gets worse? What if I have to become an elder? She forced herself not to think about that.

Emerald

She arrived at the top of the tree. "Look at this view!" She purred looking down at the treetops level with them. "Maybe we could travel across the tops of the trees?" She suggested.

Fern

"You do?" She meowed her eyes widening. "I-I had no idea." She murmured.

Orchidfeather

She turned and gave Aiden a small smile. "Hi Aiden." She meowed touching her nose to his ear in a friendly greeting.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 5:12 am

"They are just like you. Determined, kind, clever."Sagestar purred, about to lean forward and lick her ear, but then he realized he didn't need to get sick as well. If the sickness spread then there would be panic.

Blizzard glanced at the trees, deciding if it was possible. There wasn't to much of a gap so she felt it would be okay to try."Alright, but be careful and pick really strong branches to travel on."

"Well you know now."Spiritfire looked at his paws."I suppose I should have told you earlier, but im just happy that you know now."

"I see your out of camp."Aiden hoped her talk with her leader hadn't gone badly."So, did your talk go well? When you told Sagestar?"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sat May 20, 2017 5:14 am

<3
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 5:15 am

hi alpha ))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat May 20, 2017 5:16 am

Mallowheart

She smiled over at him. "By new-leaf I'll be feeling better. It's just a little cold." She meowed trying not to worry him. But she would try her best to get better. She didn't know how she would do it but she would try.

Emerald

'Ok!" She meowed leaping forward without hesitation and landing on the top of the next tree. "Ha, look I did it!" She purred looking down at the leaves beneath her paws.

Fern

She nodded, "I'm glad you feel the same way. I love you Spiritfire." He was such a kind cat, she loved being around him.

(Timeskip soon?)

Orchidfeather

"Yes, Sagestar understood, he said he didn't blame me for my father's death." She sighed. 'I was terrified. I thought he would exile me."
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sat May 20, 2017 5:17 am

What we time skipping?

Sorry I was gone. I had school work to catch up on before the week was over..
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 am

Wolf lay down,stretching his claws before laying his head on his paws

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me