Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Roster Update 10/30]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Roster Update 10/30]

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:00 am

<bump, I'm sorry I've been inactive ;; >
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

murderers in riverclan • the fifth exile

Postby zoocyte » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 am

RIVERCLAN

the exile wrote:"i trusted you with him, and now he's dead!"
breezefire flinched as the bristling she-cat spat at her. her face was forced up against hers, brilliant blue eyes ignited by fury.

"it's..." the medicine cat hung her head so they didn't have to stare each other face-to-face. she was at her mercy here, but frankly, she should've expected it.

"i know that you lied to me, you two-faced coward! you told me there was hope - hope that my son would come home safe and sound, so i believed you! i believed you, i believed a liar!"

windsong rambled on, her words tumbling out rapidfire, almost incoherent. the calm, motherly aura that often followed her had completely dissipated, replaced by a boiling, thoughtless anger fueled by her grief.

breezefire shifted uneasily, searching for any opportunity to slip out of the rather unpleasant position she'd landed herself in. clearing her throat nervously, she said, "it was the decision of the clan, not mine, alright? i didn't want him gone anymore than you did..."

"and well?" windsong snapped, her accusatory tone not wavering in the slightest. "you didn't want him gone, but is he still here, walking among us? you act like you did nothing wrong, when you could've saved him! you were my one hope, the only one in this damned clan that could've done it! but you let him die. you are just as much a murderer as the one who killed everyone else."

suddenly jerking herself away from the cowering breezefire, windsong collapsed to the ground, burying her head between her paws as she let out a pained wail.

"why, why me, starclan? what have i done wrong? i-i took him under my wing, he was not my blood, but i loved him no less for it! what else should i have done? was it not enough?!"

a pale tortoiseshell, catching wind of what was going on, hurried to the trembling queen's side as she continued to bemoan her sorrows.

palewhisker gently buried her nose in her sister's long fur, talking with a pleading tenderness. "windsong, please...come back to the nursery, we'll talk about brookpaw, alright? you have other things to worry about, remember?" she nudged the plump curve of windsong's belly. "your kits are coming very, very soon, and though you may have lost your son, they still need you."

windsong went silent for a couple of heartbeats, going still. seeing that she would no longer be needed, breezefire quietly walked off, nodding quickly to palewhisker before ducking out of camp to clear her head.

gliding along with a light gait that exuded a veneer of elegance, a white shecat with a sleek, longhaired coat came to a stop beside the duo. glancing at windsong with a symphathetic look, she turned to palewhisker and asked, "she's still going on about it?"

palewhisker breathed a sigh of relief as windsong unsteadily got to her feet, face blank. "i'm afraid so, swanwish...well, that's grieving for you. she'll feel better in time, however, won't you, windsong?"

windsong mumbled under her breath, ignoring her sister's inquiry. swanwish flicked her flowing tail, saying, "for the best, yes, i pray for her recovery...it would do no one a benefit to have an unhinged cat in camp." she said this coolly, the slightest hint of accusation only revealed in the expression that flitted on her delicate features before it melted to neutrality.

swanwish shook her head, the deep sapphires of her eyes fluttering shut in silent contemplation. they opened once more as she said, "i'm sorry for your loss. losing someone you love to such unexpected circumstances is never easy." her gaze wandered towards a group of warriors engaged in avid discussion, resting on a golden tabby for a heartbeat before returning to meet palewhisker's.

having nothing more to say, swanwish nodded, then trod off to join the discussion. palewhisker pondered on whether she should join them or not, before deciding that the need to be with her sister at this time was a far greater matter. the duo disappeared into the nursery, palewhisker murmuring soft reassurances to windsong, whose head was bowed to the ground and her brush-like tail dragging limply through the earth.

"alright then, if you don't think it's bluepaw, then who could it be?" goldenfeather's tail flicked in agitation. despite consistently voicing his suspicions against the apprentice, he was yet to garner everyone's agreement on the matter. seated beside him was a smokey grey tom, who rested his tail lightly on his to help cool his nerves.

"has anyone been acting out of the ordinary, as of the late?" flinteyes inquired.

"yes, i believe so." both toms turned their attention to swanwish as she settled among the gathered warriors. giving a small, subtle nod in the direction of the nursery, she said softly, "windsong."

brook slipped through the crack in his housefolk's white picket fence, the bell on his collar jangling. his paws sank into the first layer of leafbare snow that blanketed the entire street, his face scrunching up in irritation at the unceasing cold.

his ear twitched slightly in direction of the forests beyond as they picked up a faint noise in the distance - a fox cry, maybe?

shrugging it off, he started trodding down the sidewalk, thoughts wandering to the clan he had left behind. no, not left behind. his gait slowed as he remincised the moment of his exile. it had been just like any other day. he and bluepaw were having fun, breezefire was taking him out to scout for herbs, and then...

the noise pierced the air once more, sharp and shrill. it was a yowl of pain.

blood running cold, brook broke into a run as he head towards it, afraid of what he might find. he couldn't just leave them there, whoever they were. clan cat or not, brook had resolved that he would do anything in his power to help a cat in need.

he came across a gray she-cat collapsed on the ground, chest heaving, and her hindquarters drenched in blood.

"m-mom?!" brook gasped. he hurried to her side, almost stepping on something curled up against her stomach - a newborn kit, the dark grey of its pelt stark against the snow. it mewled pitifully, pawing weakly at windsong's belly.

quickly coming to terms with what was going on, brook stumbled away, stammering, "mom, i-i'm going to help you, i'll be back!"

windsong didn't seem to hear him at all. her eyes were glazed over in pain, her mouth dribbling with foam as she let out a labored groan.

brook scrambled about the forest, dashing around to and fro through the thickets as he searched desperately for the right herbs.

blackberry leaves? no, no, she seemed to have finished kitting, what he needed to do was to stop the bleeding, stop the bleeding! cobwebs, cobwebs, where were they?

head poking into a rotting log, brook ended up with a face full of them. not caring to shake them off, he stuck his foot in to collect a pawful of the sticky webbing. getting what he needed, he rushed back to the place where windsong lay.

not wasting any precious time, he frantically got to work, repeating breezefire's advice in his head dozens of times.

windsong's heavy breaths had died down to weak wheezing, the rising and falling of her sides now barely noticeable.

the blood, the blood, no matter what he did, there was too much of it! whatever frail hope brook had been holding onto crumbled.

he threw himself down beside windsong, burying his face into her silky fur mournfully.

choking back a sob, he whispered, "mom...i'm sorry...so sorry, i couldn't do it, i..."

the rising and falling of her sides abruptly stopped.

curled up back at his housefolk's home on the embroidered carpet, brook gently rasped his tongue over his little sister's pelt. he'd have to take her to the neighboring queen next door, sooner or later. she was a kind-hearted soul who wouldn't hesitate to take her in, he was sure.

letting out a heavy sigh, he rested his head by her, eyes fluttering shut as he listened to the sound of her soft snores.

the flames in the fireplace danced, bathing the siblings in warm light.

"sleep well, gale."

another innocent has fallen, riverclan. who's next?
    Leader --
    Otterstar // Female // Ocean Plumeria

Deputy --
    Jadeeye // Female // <•Red Like Roses•>

Medicine Cat --
    Doveroot // Female // Bright Days
    Breezefire // Female // Breezecat

Medicine Cat Apprentice --
    Shiverpaw // Female // doggoesmeow
    Brookpaw // Male // Midnightkitkat
    Bluepaw // Female // Bluestar♥︎

Warriors --
    Firefeather // Male // 22tabby
    Goldenfeather // Male // napola.
    Palewhisker // Female // Dinolil1
    Yewbriar // Female // derpiness
    Shadewave // Male // ↟The Sound Of Drums↟
    Coldgaze // Male // deimos
    Finchblossom // Male // seed savecakes
    Swanwish // Female // ❝ aesthetic.
    Dustfire // Male // EchooftheWhiteWolf
    Flinteyes // Male // iceypopCS

Apprentices --
    Moonpaw // Female // peridotite.
    mentor: Goldenfeather
    Falconpaw // Male // ayasha;;
    mentor: Yewbriar
    Nightpaw // Female // Fading Dreams
    mentor: Flinteyes
    Beaverpaw // Male // RebelliousWinter
    mentor: Otterstar
    Rosypaw // Female // golden stream
    mentor: Jadeeye

Queens --
    Windsong // Female // Rin ;v;

Kits --
    ↳ none

Elders
    ↳ none

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 7
    she-cats: 7
    total: 14

----

families + relationships:
    family tree 1
    family tree 2
    siblings
    Doveroot, Shadewave & Yewbriar
    Coldgaze & Breezefire
    Windsong & Palewhisker
    Moonpaw & Nightpaw
    Shiverpaw & Beaverpaw
    Firefeather [older sibling of] Finchblossom
    Flinteyes [older sibling of] Bluepaw
    Jadeeye [older half-sibling of] Falconpaw
    parents
    Yewbriar + Firefeather = Shiverpaw & Beaverpaw
    Breezefire + ??? = Moonpaw & Nightpaw
    Otterstar + ??? = Dustfire
    Windsong [adopted] Brookpaw
    etc
    Goldenfeather [uncle of] Rosypaw
    Swanwish [cousin of] Flinteyes & Bluepaw
    Brookpaw [nephew of] Flinteyes & Bluepaw
    mates
    Yewbriar + Firefeather
    Coldgaze + Palewhisker
    Flinteyes + Goldenfeather
    Windsong [ex-mates] Goldenfeather
    Swanwish [ex-mates] Goldenfeather

[huuuuge apologies for how late this is, lots of irl stuff has been keeping me busy ;v;]
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:08 pm

{{ murderer pm me please ??
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:02 am

Murderer pm me please?}

That was such a well written exile, thank you c:}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fading Dreams » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:02 pm

@saccharin

since this round has been going on without
    any movement for around 13 days,
    please have the kill up by tomorrow
    at around 9 PM PST time, thank you.
Fading Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:25 pm

@Fading
I have no idea what time it is in PST but if I'm right its just an hour off of est, but is there going to be a new thread or are we going to continue on this one?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fading Dreams » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:54 pm

@Red
There will be a new thread as this is the last round of MiR v.2,
which is also the reason I've been so lenient on this round. It
is also currently 7:54 PM PST time :)
Fading Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fading Dreams » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Hello all!

I come with the news that I now have MiR v.3 up.
Here is the link to the new thread and I hope to see
many of you there. Have a great day or night.

- Fade
Fading Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me