~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby parfom » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Sky Dancer yawned and woke up in her cloud bed. she came out of it, put her MLP3 player on and ate her breakfast.

das
he / him
i love ffxv

Image Image

tumblr+devart
parfom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coseylion » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm

coseylion wrote:
I want to join!

Username: Coseylion
Pony's name: Sparkler.
Picture of pony:
(Her hair is a little longer, brighter and pinker. I'll probably get a better picture up of her soon :3)
Cutie Mark: A paintbrush with green (the same colour as her eyes) paint on the tip.
Talent: Art.
History: Sparkler grew up in Cloudsdale like most Pegasus', and was raised by her parents, she has a little brother who still lives in Cloudsdale now, Sparkler has found a nice house in Ponyville to live in.
Personality: Sparkler is a very happy, confident and friendly pony most of the time, she is generous and loves to make other ponies laugh. Her flaws are that she can be quite gullible, she gets annoyed easily and when she's angry she gets very angry. She's fairly stubborn and often mischievous, she likes to pull pranks, but tries to steer clear of mean pranks, she only does it to make ponies laugh. Sparkler is pretty intelligent, but certainly doesn't show it, she's the kind of pony that likes to mess about, not study. Even though she lives in Ponyville, she does still enjoy flying and doing tricks in the air.
Job: No job jet.
Crush: None.
Foals: None.
Other: Sparkler is me in pony form x3

Thanks for reading ^^

(Finished :3)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Sorry but I don't do commissions.
Coseylion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 am

(Fail for me. x_x Sorry I poofed!)
"YES!" Rainfall grabbed onto Redfeather's hoof and tore out of the bakery, not noticing the two laughing unicorn fillies outside. He dragged the Pegasus into a cloud that hovered low over the roofs of Pomyville. "That was a nightmare," he groaned.
-----
"T-that was... hilarious!" Starlit wheezed, her chest hurting with laughter. She stood up and wiped her eyes.
pROUD TO BE A, uH, tAURUS,
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yukikoamagi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 am

I want to join!

Username:Gilda
Pony's name:Rozett Rose/Rozett/Rose
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): http://images5.fanpop.com/image/user_im ... 45_189.jpg
Cutie Mark: Well,I made her on the mlp adventure in ponyville game so she dosent really have one yet.
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult):Mare?
Talent: She sure can sing.
History:She was born in Canterlot raised to study how to become royal and rich by parents that cared less about her.They planed to give her up for adoption once she became famous to live off of all the money she rightfully earned.
Personality:Nice,caring,competive,likes to push people to reach their goal,likes to annoy the cutie mark crusaders ALOT,gets very angry and hotheaded sometimes.
Job(Optinal):voulnters at Sugarcube corner.
Crush:maybe big macintosh
Foals:none
Other:nahh not really anything else
Last edited by yukikoamagi on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vic. anime enthusiast.Image
yukikoamagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:44 am

0_o so. many. forms. Accepted all! Yay! Kelpie has arrived!)

Quantum smiled dreamily. She had never met a pony she liked so much. "It's really nice to meet you Ink. So, where did you move to Ponyville from?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allegro walked through Ponyville. He had just got back from performing at a concert in Canterlot, and was looking for some fun.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parfom » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 am

Scout flew around- But suddenle she bumped into Allegro.
" I`m so sorry ! " She said, feeling bad.

das
he / him
i love ffxv

Image Image

tumblr+devart
parfom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 am

Apple Bloom wrote:(Fail for me. x_x Sorry I poofed!)
"YES!" Rainfall grabbed onto Redfeather's hoof and tore out of the bakery, not noticing the two laughing unicorn fillies outside. He dragged the Pegasus into a cloud that hovered low over the roofs of Pomyville. "That was a nightmare," he groaned.
-----
"T-that was... hilarious!" Starlit wheezed, her chest hurting with laughter. She stood up and wiped her eyes.

"Sorry bout that...I think that was my fault." Redfeather told him, sitting comfortable on the cloud. She took off the cookie boxes off her back, and handed one to Rainfall.

Strawberryglory nodded, still laughing. "I haven''t laughed this hard in years!" She told her friend. "Hey, what do we do now?" She asked her friend.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coseylion » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 am

Sparkler smiled as she shut her door behind her and checked to see if she had everything, the was her pencil tucked behind one ear, her sketchbook and one rubber. I'm all set, she thought happily, trotting over to Sugarcube corner, well she couldn't start her sketching if she was hungry, could she? Sparkler felt a little burst of excitement when she looked through the shop window, rows and rows of chocolate chip muffins! Mmm, she thought hungrily, walking inside. The little bell above her rang out when she pushed the door open, signaling to the shop owners that there was a customer. Sparkler marched straight up to Mrs Cake and ordered two muffins for lunch, Mrs Cake smiled and nodded, pushing a tray of cake mixture into the oven. Whilst she was waiting, Sparkler scanned the shop to see which ponies had stopped by.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Sorry but I don't do commissions.
Coseylion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 am

Lody started humming a song she had recently learned. It was for the piano, an instrument that she had just recently become accustomed to. She couldn't really remember the name of the song, just the tune. It was something classical though, a song she had picked up in Canterlot.

Ink blinked. she was smiling at him oddly. "I'm from, uh, Canterlot, I think. You know, the fancy schmancy place." He smiled. "This place is different from there. Not so schmancy."
Last edited by MacabreSmile on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ospreypaw » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:08 am

A brown unicorn flecked with small black freckle-like spots, was busy taking of the various, colorful flower. Her white horn sparkled and the watering can nearby, was picked up and floated towards a red tulip. With Lilac Bloom's magic she titled the can an the water poured on the soil.
There the last flower has been watered and my they all look wonderful, she thought proudly of herself. The unicorn always was fond of her flowers that she grown, although she was just a teen, she thought of flower like her children and sometimes like to called them names.
Hello, Call me Osprey :3
Ospreypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me