LakeClan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LakeClan

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:22 am

πŒπ¨π¨π§π’π‘πšππ¨π°
25 moons |Female | Warrior | tags: TwistedSun | mentions:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MoonShadow smiled and nodded her head "Amazing, i'll keep my eye out for when everyone is preparing to leave" she stated. The white cat flicked her tail in excitement. She was truly thankful to be going on patrol and thankfully not just alone with NightFrost. She didn't hate that he would be there - she just became nervous around her brother at times.

𝐍𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
25 moons |male | Warrior | Tags: FadedShadow | Mentions:

NightFrost didn't return the excitement of the warrior. He nodded before flicking his tail and looking towards the other warrior FadedShadow spoke of. He was pleased that it seemed like a decent amount of cats would be patrolling - hopefully they wouldn't be too inclined to chat with him.

𝐖𝐨π₯𝐟𝐏𝐚𝐰
11 moons |male | apprentice |apprentice to: BrindleFang | tags: Patrol (too many lol) |

WolfPaw shook his head and just offered the other warriors and apprentices a small shrug. He could accept if they wanted to joke with him. Flicking his fluffy tail, Wolfpaw continued walking alongside the patrol, his ears staying alert for anything.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stonehowl [2]

Postby rosebug » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    π™Žπ™©π™€π™£π™šπ™π™€π™¬π™‘ | 24 moons | Male (he/him) | Warrior
    Lean silver tabby with pale green eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxx Stonehowl almost jumped as the white tom had answered the comment he had mad to himself. "Are you sure you're not a ghost? You snuck up on me." He joked with a grin. "Yeah, for sure don't mind." He took a breath. He had noticed his apprentice by their den, then looked back towards Southsong. "How about we bring apprentices along for some fishing lessons?" He called over to Ivypaw from across the camp, gesturing with his tail for the apprentice to join them.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:57 am

Creamflower finishes eating her fish and looks over at Lilyjaw and Starlingsong, two of the queens, talking with Dappleflower, one of the elders. She gets up and pads over to the trio, curious to know what's going on. "Hello Lilyjaw, Starlingsong, and Dappleflower!" she greeted the she-cats warmly. "What are you up to?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:16 am

Southsong - 27 moons - Male - Warrior - Silver tabby with blue-green eyes - Tags: Stonehowl, Ivypaw

"It's just a talent," Southsong replied with a wink. When Stonehowl suggested bringing apprentices, he gave a nod. "Fine with me. Although, I don't think the other warriors would appreciate it too much if I took one of their apprentices," he added with a laugh. "So we can just bring Ivypaw for now."

(@Queen of flames, since Fallenstone is Thymepaw's mentor, is it okay if I just include her on the patrol with him?)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:36 am

Leafsoul - medicine cat - female - crush: Eaglestar - apprentice: Gingerpaw - tags: Pearlscar, Gingerpaw, Heatherstream, Twistedsun
She looked at the herbs the apprentice bought up "Yes it's those, then you Gingerpaw" she meowed to her apprentice as she looked back to the warrior "Eat those, they will calm your stomach" she meowed to her. Her ears flicked as she listened to the rest she was speaking at "Why are you talking that way? We're medicine cats, our duty is to help if you or anyone needs anything, you're not wasting our time at all" she meowed to her little bit serious look on her face. She looked at the warrior coming there for Heatherstream "You can go to the patrol if you wanted to..." she meowed to her.

Fallenstone - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: Thymepaw - tags: Merlin
He blinked his eyes "Well if the old you know the questions then you could know the answers as well" he murmured with a sight "You're heard of clan cats? We protect our lands for stealers like you...if you need to get food get it elsewhere" he meowed little bit more serious this time. The old cat's behavior started to annoy him.

(He is patrolling by himself, but sure you can make Thyme accompany him)

Brindlefang - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: Wolfpaw - tags: Mossleap, Rabbitcloud, Lilacpaw, Wolfpaw
He looked at his apprentice for a moment "Did we already tell you that this was border and water finding patrol?" he meowed to the younger male.

Twistedsun - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Fadedshadow, Moonshadow, Heatherstream
He nodded to Moonshadow and run away to get the Heatherstrean near the medicine cat's den "Morning everyone" He meowed with gentle greetings "Uh Heatherstream are you alright? Can you come to a hunting patrol with me, Fadedshadow, Moonshadow, and Nightfrost? Maybe take Nettlepaw with you too?" he meowed to her

Fadedshadow - warrior - female - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Twistedsun, Nightfrost, Moonshadow
She noticed that her brother already got to get the one missing warrior to this hunting patrol, so she looked over to Nightfrost "Well let's wait a little bit so Twistedsun can pick up Heatherstream and likely Nettlepaw too" she meowed to the tom. She looked at Moonshadow in the distance and waved her tail to her to join them near the camp entrance.

Lilacpaw - apprentice - male - crush: open - mentor: Rabbitcloud - tags: Rabbitcloud, Brindlefang, Mossleap, Wolfpaw
He sighed when the Wolfpaw ignored him, well he was being kind of annoying toward him so that was understandable. He looked at the forest as he stepped next to his mentor "Do you think the rains will come soon? The grass and leaves start to look pretty dry?" he meowed to Rabbitcloud.

[quote]Spottedpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Aspenheart - tags: Aspenheart
She looked at her mentor for a moment, a little unsure when he kind of waiting for her instead of another way "Uh, Am I leading the way?" she asked him confused. She didn't mind about the task as she maybe had a place planned at her head, but then was there any fish that could be another thing?

Peachpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Ravenmoon - tags: Ravenmoon
She nodded "Yeah I am ready to go then" she meowed to her before making her move to follow the silver tabby warrior.

Lilyjaw - queen - female - crush: open - kits: Vanillakit, open - tags: Starlingsong, Dappleflower, Creamflower
She turned to Creamflower with a gentle greeting to the other she-cat "Actually Dappleflower invited us to an outside camp trip, not far of course..." she responded to the queen "Do you want to accompany us?" she asked her. She looked over to Lakesong there "Silverleap will accompany us too and I need to say Lakesong to watch after our kits...if you're planning to join us too" she kept meowing.

Vanillakit - kit - female - crush: Icekit - mother: Lilyjaw - tags: Spiderkit, Dapplekit, Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit
She looked at Patchkit "Well everyone is good and bad at something, but everyone knows the basics, so if your mentor is bad about fishing and you want to be good at it, then you can always train yourself as a warrior...doing things is the best way to practice and learn your own way to things" she meowed to her "or so my mother always tells me" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:47 am

Creamflower listens to what Lilyjaw said and nods. "I would love to join!" she replied. "I'm sure Lakesong will be fine watching the kits while we're gone!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:10 am

Merlin - Loner - Male - 90 Moons - Tags: Fallenstone

An amused grin appeared on the old tom's face, clearly enjoying that he was annoying the clan cat before him. "I haven't stolen a thing in my life youngster, as far as I'm concerned prey belongs to those who catch it, not those who claim to own it when it's not caught. I'm sure when you clan cats leave your little home you take prey that isn't claimed by yours. Next thing you know you lot will be claiming the sky" Merlin stretched, his mind begining to figure out more ways to confuse Fallenstone

Lakesong - Queen - 56 Moons - Tags: Creamfeather, Lilyjaw, Dappleflower Open

Lakesong yawned and began to wake up, her ear flicking slightly at the mention of her name. The queen stretched out and shook her fur as her blue eyes opened and she looked at the other cats in the nursery "oh... sorry dears, did you mention me?" she begins to lick her paw and drag it across her ear
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:32 pm

Southsong - 27 moons - Male - Warrior - Silver tabby with blue-green eyes - Tags: Stonehowl, Ivypaw

"It's just a talent," Southsong replied with a wink. When Stonehowl suggested bringing apprentices, he gave a nod. "Fine with me. Although, I don't think the other warriors would appreciate it too much if I took one of their apprentices," he added with a laugh. "So we can just bring Ivypaw for now."

(@Queen of flames, thanks!)

Thymepaw - 7 moons - Female - Apprentice - Grayish-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes - Mentor: Fallenstone - Tags: Fallenstone, Merlin

Thymepaw had been listening to the back-and-forth between her mentor and the elderly loner for a few minutes now and, despite her initial excitement at encountering a trespasser, she was beginning to grow bored of it. If the intruder was someone a bit more threatening then she perhaps she would've been more eager to teach them a lesson for trespassing onto their territory, but this old tom seemed harmless. In fact, she kind of felt bad for him. An elder like him shouldn't be wandering about by himself, but he clearly didn't have anyone to care for him as the clan's elders did. "Fallenstone, maybe we should just let him take a piece of prey and go," she mewed uncertainly, nudging her mentor. "Or..." Her eyes lit up as she had an idea. "What if we brought him back to camp? We could take him in as an elder! Silverleap and Dappleflower would probably like a new denmate." The two she-cats were the only elders in the clan currently, surely LakeClan could provide for one more?
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:53 pm

β€’ Gingerpaw β€’
med app |
bio | mentor: Leafsoul, Pearlscar | tags: Pearlscar, Leafsoul, Heatherstream

He breathed a sigh of relief when Leafsoul approved his herbs. Quietly he sat back down to help Pearlscar sort, listening to Leafsoul speak to Heatherstream.

β€’ Dapplekit β€’
kit |
bio | tags: all kits

She listened to the other kits contently. β€œWe’re gonna be the best warriors ever!” She announced, sitting up extra straight and puffing out her chest a little. Her big goal was to be a strong warrior that others could look up to, but that was all. There was no desire within her to become the leader, or to be put in any other leadership position.

β€’ Spiderkit β€’
kit |
bio | tags: all kits

Annoyed, he looked away from his sister. β€œShe’s so cocky, there’s so many amazing warriors she probably won’t be better than them,” He loved his sister, but she could be a little full of herself. He just didn’t want her to be disappointed if she never made it as far as she originally hoped. But he didn’t have it in him to say anything to her, she just looked so excited. A gentle sigh left him as he focused back on the other kits.

β€’ Silverleap β€’
elder |
bio | tags: Dappleflower, Starlingsong, Lilyjaw

She waited patiently, watching Dappleflower speak with the queens. After a moment her attention was drawn to the group of kits nearby and she looked to them fondly. β€œStarlingsong’s kits are what… 5 moons now? They’ll be apprentices in no time,” She thought, keeping her eyes on them.

β€’ Rabbitcloud β€’
warrior |
bio | app: Lilacpaw | tags: Lilacpaw, Mossleap, Brindlefang, Wolfpaw

He listened to the apprentices and let out a quiet purr of amusement. Keeping close behind the other warriors, he made sure to regularly check that the apprentices weren’t falling too far behind. He didn’t like to reprimand them, but that didn’t mean they could slack off and get too distracted.

β€’ Heatherstream β€’
warrior |
bio | app: Nettlepaw | tags: Gingerpaw, Pearlscar, Leafsoul, Twistedsun, Nettlepaw

She did as she was told, and took the herbs. A quick apology escaped her at Leafsoul’s words before she heard Twistedsun speak. β€œOh, yes! Let me go grab Nettlepaw!” She told him, turning to leave the medicine den and thanking Leafsoul on her way out. She padded across the camp, and went over to Nettlepaw. β€œTwistedsun just asked us to join his hunting patrol, which is perfect since I had already been planning on taking you out hunting, let’s go meet the others,” She told him, flicking him with her tail affectionately, before making her way over to the rest of the patrol.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:30 am

Merlin - Loner - Male - 90 Moons - Tags: Fallenstone, Thymepaw

Merlin's gaze softened slightly at the younger cat, he always did have a soft spot for young 'uns no matter where they came from. His whiskers twitched in amusement and he stepped closer to Thymepaw. "Despite how old I look young one I am currently capable of looking after myself and besides" he sat down and began to lick his paw "if how your companion is an indicator on how you lot treat cats like me I'm better off on my own. I can hear him now"
His voice takes a mocking tone as he does a poor imitation of Fallenstone "We protect our land from stealers like you" He clears his throat, his voice returning to normal "That's no way to talk to your elders"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me