Since the Dawn of Time Reboot Roleplay [O&A]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Since the Dawn of Time Reboot Roleplay [O&A]

Postby greatwoman » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:57 pm

Dawnclan

Silverstar | Female | 42 moons | Leader | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: Sunstar, Gentianstep, all cats at the gathering | Mentions: Darktail

Silverstar glanced at Gentianstep as she considered Sunstar's words. The other leader's proposal made sense, but she wished she could come away from this gathering with a real resolution. After a moment of silence, she spoke to the gathered cats. “This seems a reasonable temporary solution. No Dawnclan warriors will cross into your territory, and any trespassers will be dealt with as always. Perhaps in this period of peace, more information will come to light." She looked back to Sunstar, making tense eye contact with her. "Unless any other cat wishes to speak, this gathering is at an end.” Silverstar moved to jump down from the tree, expecting no one to object.

Juniperclaw | Male | 21 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: Salmonsurge | Mentions:

Juniperclaw turned his gaze out into the forest, still wishing he knew what was happening at the gathering, but knowing the logical thing was for him to stay put and protect his clan. "I wouldn't put it past Sunstar, but I can't imagine Silverstar giving in to demands like that. Sunning Stones has always been ours, we can't give it up so easily."

Lightclan

Bumblefoot | Male | 65 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Swanpaw | Crush: open | Tags: open | Mentions: Oakstone

Bumblefoot nodded as Oakstone dismissed himself. The tom had a good head on his shoulders, no doubt about it. Bumblefoot settled himself once more, facing the camp entrance, listening for any noise from the forest.

Open for interaction

Foxstrike | Male | 12 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: none | Crush: Olivefluff | Tags: Cedarstripe, Lightclan gathering patrol | Mentions: Dawnclan gathering patrol, Sunstar, Silverstar, Mousefang, Gentianstep, Darktail, Grassheart

Foxstrike's fur began to stand on end at the tension in every cat. This gathering was supposed to help answer questions, not create more doubt. Surely Silverstar was the liar, Foxstrike hadn't known Darktail well, but she was a respected warrior who upheld the warrior code with everything she did. She wouldn't kill a clanmate, and certainly she wouldn't lie about a Dawnclan attack. He felt his father bristle next to him, which only served to unnerve him more. As Sunstar proposed a truce and Silverstar accepted, Foxstrike wanted to call out for Starclan themselves to come down here and settle this dispute so everyone could sleep soundly instead of throwing around accusations that couldn't be proven.

Amberpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Flutterdrift | Crush: None | Tags: Kestrelpaw, Pepperpaw, Nectarpaw | Mentions:

Amberpaw's stretched in her nest then padded towards the entrance of the apprentices' den. "Let's go talk to Pepperpaw and Nectarpaw, Swanpaw is probably bragging about how great she is and showing off to the others." She said sourly. Sometimes the other white apprentice was insufferable, but she was brave Amberpaw begrudgingly admitted to herself. She pushed her way out of the den and looked around for a second, then padded over to Pepperpaw and Nectarpaw. "Hi guys, what are you up to?"
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:44 pm

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣
    (dawnclan deputy - temp) (m) (45 mns) (omnisexual) (crush: thistledown) (x)
    (location: moontree, gathering)
    (tags: silverstar, sunstar) (mentions: gathering patrols)

Gentianstep met Silverstar's gaze as they contemplated Sunstar's suggestion. It seemed they reached the same conclusion. He nodded with finality after Silverstar accepted the truce. This would give the two clans time to find additional evidence about the murder. After the gathering, he planned to question some of his clanmates about their whereabouts the day of the attack. He had no reason to suspect anyone, but he wouldn't be blind in his faith. Deciding that any further discussion would lead the way to violence, he readied to leave.

𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗚𝗘
    (dawnclan warrior) (f) (38 mns) (lesbian) (apprentice: spirepaw) (x)
    (location: dawnclan camp entrance)
    (tags: juniperclaw, featherstone) (mentions: sunstar, silverstar)

"Silverstar probably won't give in tonight," Salmonsurge conceded in response to Juniperclaw. "But with repeated attacks on our camp and territory, Sunstar might try to force her to give it up." Her voice took on the edge of a growl as her claws slid out. "We'll be ready to drive 'em off every time. Let's see 'em try to take Sunning Stones again." Salmonsurge's bristling neck hairs only flattened when her friend's gentle purr reached her ears. "Evening, Featherstone," she meowed, tilting her head to look at the queen. "Yeah, the gathering is weighing pretty heavily on the both of us. Wish we could see what's going on over there. How do you feel about it?"

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗪
    (dawnclan med cat app) (m) (7 mns) (demirom) (mentor: emberlight) (x)
    (location: dawnclan elders den)
    (tags: firejaw) (mentions: sprigpaw, carptooth, emberlight)

Beampaw ambled over to Firejaw's side. Settling in next to him, he combed through the elder's ginger fur as he listened. The young apprentice was silent for the whole story, utterly spellbound by his words. He could see little Firepaw, feel the small apprentice's frustration. This story reminded him of his friend Sprigpaw, who was shorter than Beampaw even though he was three moons younger than her. Maybe she would feel better after talking with Firejaw too. He made a mental note to tell her later. Beampaw's ears flattened and tail drooped when he heard how Firejaw's first mentor had rejected him. He reflected on how lucky he was to have caring mentors in Carptooth and Emberlight. As he envisioned his own future naming ceremony, he felt a twinge of regret knowing that he would have to be named alone. He would never be able to stand beside his fellow apprentices as the clan chanted their warrior names. Medicine cats walked a lonely path. But these wistful worries left him when Firejaw spoke of his triumph, when he overcame all his doubts and struggles to finally become a warrior. He stared at the elder with glittering gray eyes. "That was an amazing story, Firejaw," the apprentice whispered, his voice quiet and full of wonder. The elder's tale had transported him far away from all his fears about the gathering. Now that it was over, some of his old uncertainty crept back. "I feel like I never stopped being a kit even though I'm an apprentice now. Sometimes the world's too big and I'm too small. I'm not really sure what my place in it is. I'm no good at medicine, and I can't be a warrior..." He trailed off, unsure of how to continue.

𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗣𝗔𝗪
    (dawnclan app) (f) (10 mns) (panrom) (mentor: flameflurry) (x)
    (location: edge of dawnclan camp)
    (tags: skypaw, lightpaw, spirepaw) (mentions: zinniakit, batkit, featherstone)

Sprigpaw crouched behind a patch of bramble, watching Spirepaw play with Zinniakit and Batkit. Since Featherstone had left the nursery to talk with the warriors, no adults could get in the way of their scheme. Now would be the perfect time for a prank. "Do you guys think we should hit Spirepaw with the moss ball now?" she whispered to Lightpaw and Skypaw. "Or should we wait 'til after the kits are asleep?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗘
    (lightclan warrior) (m) (45 mns) (heterosexual) (apprentice: pepperpaw) (x)
    (location: moontree, gathering)
    (tags: foxstrike, lightclan patrol) (mentions: oakstone, grassheart)

That was it...? Cedarstripe found himself sitting there, incredulous, with a disgruntled scowl upon his jaw. The gathering was over already, and not a single question had been answered. Sunstar had never even mentioned Grassheart's name. How could they uncover any new information about her like this? Oakstone would be furious. Cedarstripe's tail lashed, torn between twin loyalties to his leader and his brother. He knew he had to pretend that Grassheart was fine, but his pelt prickled with a thousand antstings. Since DawnClan hadn't attempted to use her as a bargaining piece, they likely didn't know anything about her disappearance. But it was also possible that they captured and killed her to weaken LightClan, just like they killed Mousefang and Darktail. As his son bristled alongside him, he tried to calm himself and do as he was told. The pressure and anger inside him only intensified. "I want answers about Grassheart. We can't leave like this," he growled, only loud enough for his clanmates to hear. Sunstar would never trust him again if he defied her with an open objection.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:08 am

Shadowfire | Dawn | warrior | male | apprentice: Skypaw | tags: open

He looked a little pissed off when the cats left for the gathering, but he was not involved in it. Though it didn't really surprise him either, he was not the most trusted cat to sit still and keep his mouth shut like someone like Thistledown could be. If those Lightclan cats come to his fur, he will go theirs. He is not going to bow to anyone, except for the Silverstar, but only if he thinks she is doing the right choice. He stood up and walked to the warrior's den, why could he stay there waiting when he could enjoy the silence and go to sleep?

Firejaw | Dawn | elder | male | tags: Beampaw

He took a few licks to his front paws as he listened to the apprentice "well it's not bad to be a kit, especially when you're still pretty young, don't force yourself to be an adult too early. Enjoy your younghood as you have a lot of time to be an adult" he meowed to her then burst out of laughing "oh my dear Beampaw, nobody is born to be good at everything, you become good on think by training and of self-transcendence" he meowed to him. He looked at the camp "I am maybe an elder, someone could think that I know everything, but truth is that even I do learn new things even at this age, just like your mentor Emberlight, she knows a lot, but nowhere near everything" he meowed looking at her "just look for yourself, what to do you want to do, what do you enjoy to do, what interest you the most, you could see on those before you know where you belong to" he meowed with a smile "just believe yourself, you're still young, you will learn to be better with things" he meowed giving her a little playful nudge.

Featherstone | Dawn | Queen | female | tags: Juniperclaw, Salmonsurge

She looked at the two warriors "uh me? I don't really know what to think about it, I hope everything is fine there and we can forget the past, but I am afraid that this will take the bad yet wrong path" she meowed her eyes looking elsewhere. She sighed "Well the patrol will likely tell you everything that what they talked about there when they're back" she meowed in a little dark voice. She could not admit how weak and horrible she felt about herself, she could not defend her clan the way she could as a warrior, instead, others may die protecting her and her kits if the worst happens. She was not sure if she could ever forgive herself if that happens.

Batkit | Dawn| kit | female | tags: Zinniakit, Spirepaw

She nodded to Zinniakit, she waited for the other kit to bat the feather back at her as it was the rule that the feather could not touch the ground. Her eyes were focusing on the feather in Zinniakit's paws, but she did notice the three apprentices further away looking their way, having this little odd look on their faces, but she didn't mind it at all.

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇔⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐

Fallenheart | Light | medicine cat | agender (he) | apprentice: Kestrelpaw | tags: Kestrelpaw, open

He nodded to the young apprentice, which was not any apprentice she was actually his niece from his brother's side 'never thought that such a rascal Windtail could have a fine young daughter like she is' he thought to himself in a moment 'I guess she has her mother personality' he kept thinking.
He looked over to the fresh-kill pile there and then toward the empty nursery, feeling a little bit sad that there was no queen or kits there now, somehow it felt very unreal too, maybe it's because of this situation between Dwnclan that Lightclanner where unsure about starting families or maybe there were not mates yet. A sight escaped him, he wanted to have kits on his own someday but knowing that he could not father any and he was loyal to his role as a medicine cat. He walked to the pile and picked out small mice and took it closer to the medicine cat's den to eat.

Olivefluff | Light | warrior | male | crush: Foxstrike | tags: Gathering patrol

He sat there and silently listened to the high-ranked cats which were speaking to each other. He was not sure what to believe, so part of him thought that Dawnclan didn't kill Mousefang, eventually, the warrior's death was a pretty odd one. He was surprised though about Silverstar's reaction to Sunstar's accusations, which make him even more confused 'if they didn't kill Mousefang and don't know about Grassheart then who killed Mousefang then?' he thought to himself, his eyes looked around his clanmates and those from Dawnclan and didn't want to even think what he was thinking at the moment. He sighed and focused to listen to the gathering.

Pepperpaw | Light | apprentice | female | mentor: Cedarstripe | tags: Nectarpaw, Kestrelpaw, Amberpaw

She sighed in annoyance at her brother's stubbornness or stupidity, she was not sure which was it now. She looked over to Kestrelpaw and Amberpaw "Nothing really...Swampaw is not with you?" she asked them. Her ears flicked to her brother when he mentioned his plans "Because it's not a brilliant plan it's a stupid plan" she lightly hissed to her brother, but part of her was starting to give up. She hoped for either Kestrelpaw or Amberpaw to speak some brain to her brother or the gathering patrol to come back so he could have any reason to kick off his plans.

Nectarpaw | Light | apprentice | male | mentor: Whitewillow | tags: Pepperpaw, Kestrelpaw, Amberpaw

He turned to Amberpaw and Kestrelpaw who got out of the apprentice's den, flicking his ears to his sister before speaking up "Actually I was suggesting my brilliant plans to sneak out to the gathering, but my sister here is against it" he meowed his eyes looking over to Pepperpaw. He flicked his ears "hmm, I am not seen Swampaw, maybe she got the gathering all by herself?" he meowed thoughtfully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me