~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Postby Reaper666 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:51 pm

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Misery, Bumblefoot, Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze

Froststar continued to pad along the snowy forest until an unfamiliar sent hit his nose. He came to a halt, looking around. "Do you all smell that? I believe we have an uninvited guest on our territory." He said softly. "Fan out and find them."

Snowspots/26 moons/She cat/Warrior/Flowertail

Snowspots nodded as she followed beside the medicine cat. "Yes it really is. We lucked out for sure." She purred softly, looking up at the clear blue sky. "Oh! Um hmm...Hollowbreeze is pretty but I think Hollowtail and Bumblefoot are too. So many cats here are pretty and nice and it's hard to find one to call my own ya know?" She said looking at the medicine cat. "Now I know it's usually forbidden but has anyone caught your eye? I won't tell a soul."

Owlcry/20 moons/Tom/Warrior/Marigoldsky, Asterwillow

Owlcry smiled and nodded. "The clan can always use more prey. The weather has been nice lately but I fear it might not stay that way with how those winds sounded last night." He mewed. "I do hope prey is plentiful today." He mewed softly.

Blazerunner/24 moons/Tom/Warrior/Hawkpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Wolfpaw and Laburnumpaw

Blazerunner just shook his head and gave Hawkpaw an affectionate nudge to her shoulder. "My so much energy." He mewed. "I'll go ask them now." He said, padding over to Darkviper and Thunderstrike. "Goodmorning you two. I see your Apprentices have gotten to you as well." He purred. "It seems they've all decided what we're doing today. I have no problems with it." He said, giving Wolfpaw and Laburnumpaw a kind smile.

Hollowbreeze/30 moons/She cat/Warrior/Cocoaleaves, Froststar, Bumblefoot, Misery

Hollowbreeze came to a stop, listening to what Froststar said. She wasn't happy that it seemed more and more cats thought it ok to cross their borders. She nodded and started looking around for the loner.

Darkpaw/9 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Lightpaw, Wolfpaw, Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Brightshadow, Morningglory

Darkpaw slowly padded out of the Apprentice den, moss clean from his coat. He looked around and spotted his sister. He padded over with a rumbling purr in his throat as he headbutted her shoulder.

Lightpaw/9 mooms/She cat/Apprentice/
Darkpaw,Wolfpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Morningglory Brightshadow

Lightpaw nodded and followed her mentor, a soft purr in her throat. She really hoped they all could train together. Itd be a good learning experience for them all. She let out a little squeak when her brother headbutted her shoulder.

Wolfpaw/10 moons/ Tom/Apprentice/
Lightpaw,Darkpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw,Darkviper

Wolfpaw chuckled, watching Hawkpaw. He had to admit he enjoyed her energy. He shook his head and moved his tail around for her to bat at.

Thunderstrike/38 moons/Tom/Warrior/Darkviper, Wolfpaw, Laburnumpaw

Thunderstrike glanced up to see Darkviper come out of the warriors den. "Goodmorning Darkviper." He said, his voice deep and kind. "Did you sleep well? Those winds last night where rather harsh and loud." He said, sitting up and moving over so the other tom could sit in the sunlight with him. He turned to glance at Wolfpaw. "Goodmorning Wolfpaw." He dipped his head to Blazerunner. He chuckled softly. "I don't see a problem with it."
(Waiting on Darkviper)

Raven(Flame)/23 moons/Tom/Warrior/Frost

Raven sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "Well Frostclan takes in loners, rogues and kittypets who get lost or just want a place to stay so hurting an outsider is usually not allowed." He said, glancing at the she cat. "Oh yes there's quite a few that us warriors use." He said with a purr. "So forgive me my name is Raven." He said, bowing his head to her.

Crowstalk/30 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Crowstalk limped into the warriors den, making his way into his nest. He gingerly curled up, his tail covering his face. It didn'ttake long for the dark furred tom to be sound asleep.

Nightslash/40 moons/Tom/Warrior/Silver

Nightslash nodded to the two she cats and turned his attention elsewhere. Ahh Hollowtail and Silverflock. He'd seen Hollowtail bump into Silverflock and it looked like the medicine cat wasn't too happy. "Now now Silverflock hes new here and he didn't mean any disrespect." He purred looking over them both with his height. He rivaled Froststar with how big and tall he was, with Froststar being just a bit bigger. He put his tail on Hollowtail's shoulders. "Hello Hollowtail, I'm Nightslash. Patrols I believe are just leaving, but if you'd like I could take you hunting." He said with a kind smile. "I'll keep him out of your fur Silverflock." He said with a nod to the med cat.

Reaper/37 moons/Tom/Loner/Open

Reaper was hiding in the bushes by the camp entrance. He waited for a few cars to go by before he just strolled right into Frostclan camp, no fear to be seen on the large black tom. He looked around the camp and smiled. 'So this is what those kittypets where going on about' He thought to himself.

Ice/20 moons/She Cat/Loner/Bonestorm

Ice happened to look up a bit too late as the snow fell on the small she cat. She panicked, clawing her way our with an annoyed yowl. She shook the snow from her fur and looked up, spotting Bonestorm. "What was that for!?" She hissed at him.

Misery/13 moons/Tom/Loner/Bumblefoot

Misery slowly looked up, smelling a bunch of cats coming his way. Panicked the young tom bolts out from under his bush and takes off not knowing the warriors had fanned out. He crashes right into Bumblefoot, tumbling backwards a bit. Shaken he looks up at the Warrior with wide fearful eyes.

(Reaper is right in camp if anyone wants to stop him.)
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:42 am

(So if Reaper was already at the camp then how did Froststar's patrol get out without seeing him?)

Asterwillow | deputy | male | tags: Owlcry, Marigoldsky, Stormwatcher, Reaper

He waited for Stormwatcher when his eyes looked over to the black tom at the entrance, he blinked his eyes almost like unbelieving if he was seeing right and not his own "what...who are you? What are you doing in here?" he yowled as he looked over to the black loner.

Bonestorm | warrior | male | tags: Ice

The white tom laughed, but then blinked his eyes to look the she-cat down the tree "Always the same story, Do you loners have no scent of smell or just don't know how to use it?" he meowed with a snarl "you're trespassing Frostclans territory, and top of that hunting our prey" he meowed sarcastically "how nice is that" he hissed annoyed.

Cocoaleaves | warrior | female | tags: Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Bumblefoot, Misery

She perked her ears as the Frostsytar mentioned the loner. She was not really a loner hater but having this many loners walk past their lands so often worried her. She walked a little bit away from the two others when she saw something moving around the bushes there, dark fur showing in the white snow there. She looked over there, lifting her tail up to signal her clanmates about the loner without any words.

Morningglory | warrior | female | apprentice - Lightpaw | tags: Brightshadow, Lightpaw, Darkpaw, Nightslash

She looked at Brightshadow "I don't think any of us are really born to be great mentors, we just need to teach the younger ones what we know and they will eventually find their own ways after learning the basics" she meowed to her. She looked at Nightslash there for a moment "Froststar think good for anyone, and you're a great mentor Brightshadow, don't worry about that" she meowed to her turning to Lightpaw "Moss? uh okay, let's go to the others, I think they're waiting for us already" she meowed to all of them "see you later Nightslash" she meowed to the tom approving them out of nowhere.

Laburnumpaw | apprentice | female | mentor - Thunderstrike | tags: Darkpaw, Lightpaw, Hawkpaw, Wolfpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Blazerunner

She smiled at her mentor who agreed with their plans now they only needed the Darkpaw and Lightpaw's mentors' words to agree on it. Darkviper was not really said anything yet either which made her wonder what took him so long to say what he thought about it or if was he maybe against it.

Firecrackerpaw | medicine cat apprentice | female | mentor - Silverflock | tags: Silverflock

She listened to her mentor there, swallowing her bites "well I could've always shared it with someone else too if not with you" she meowed to her mentor. She licked her lips after taking her last share of the squirrel "hmm..." she thought about his question, but was focused on the second happenings with her mentor and Hollowtail. She found the Hollowtail rather cute young tom, but she found it a little awkward that he was not learned to know his new clan, which could be his first priority after joining it. She looked at her mentor again when the situation seemed to be over "give them Mallow leaves, Juniper berries, or Chervil to calm their stomach" she responded.

Monarchflight | queen | female | tags: Creamflower

She looked over at the Creamflower, she did find it rather odd back then for her to be pregnant without a mate and she always found her very respectful cat, so her actually breaking the code with a loner come out as a surprise. Thought what could she say she was not clan born either, her mate did break the code too.

Swampkit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He looked rather surprised then "a loner really?" he meowed "so why you didn't ask him to join the clan with you then?" he meowed confusedly.

Grasskit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He kept licking his lips and groomed his messy pelt a little bit too, but he was aware of the conversations going on "yeah? I think Friststar could let him join the clan, he did let our mother and we do join it" he meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:54 am

Creamflower looks at Swampkit and Grasskit before shrugging. "I never really thought about asking him to join FrostClan at the time." she answered. "Thinking about it now, I probably should have asked him if he ever considered joining the Clan for me. But I guess it's too late now."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:26 pm

Flowertail | Female | 45 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: none | Crush: Crowstalk | Tags: Snowspots | Mentions: Crowstalk

Flowertail found herself blushing when a particular cat came to her mind. "Um... I, uh..." She stuttered, flustered at Snowspots' question. Should she be embarrassed that Crowstalk came to mind? "Crowstalk..." She said sheepishly, not meeting Snowspots' gaze. "I know it can never be, but his clumsy, awkward nature is endearing" She had a sparkle in her eye as she finally brought herself to meet Snowspots' eyes.

Hawkpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blazerunner | Crush: open | Tags: Blazerunner, Reaper | Mentions:

Hawkpaw looked up as she heard rustling at the camp entrance. She thought maybe a patrol was coming back already, but she didn't recognize the dark cat who came into camp. "Intruder! Intruder in the camp!" She darted over to the newcomer, shouting for the other cats to notice. She fluffed out her fur, pinned her ears, and faced off with the intruder, ready to attack him and defend the camp.

Bumblefoot | Male | 68 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None | Tags: Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Froststar, Misery | Mentions:

Bumblefoot nodded silently as Froststar gave the order to fan out. He crept along a few tail lengths away from the others, his ears pricked and nose working to find the trail of this intruder. He thought he smelled a distinct scent trail, but before he could call the others over he heard a rustling and felt something hit him. He reared up, ready to defend himself, then saw his attacker practically shaking with fear and dropped to all fours. He allowed his fur to stay fluffed up, and pinned his ears as he spoke to the other cat. "Who are you and why are you here?" he demanded loudly, hoping Froststar would hear him and come over to decide what to do with this strange cat.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:13 pm

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Misery, Bumblefoot, Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Misery

Froststar heard the commotion and made his way over. Listening to Bumblefoot and Misery, he finally spoke. "You seem lost and all alone and hurt. I'm sorry we frightened you but you're on Frostclan territory. We won't hurt you little one.: He said softly. "Would you like to join us? At least till you're healed?"

Snowspots gave her a soft smile. "Crowstalk is a kind and caring warrior. He does seem to be smitten for you. He's always looking at the medicine den and when he sees you his eyes light up. It's so cute." She purred softly. "And if anything did ever happen between you two I wouldn't tell anyone. You've got me on your side Flowertail." She said, giving her a gentle nudge to her shoulder.

Owlcry smiled and nodded. "The clan can always use more prey. The weather has been nice lately but I fear it might not stay that way with how those winds sounded last night." He mewed. "I do hope prey is plentiful today." He mewed softly.

Blazerunner/24 moons/Tom/Warrior/Hawkpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Wolfpaw and Laburnumpaw

Blazerunner just shook his head and gave Hawkpaw an affectionate nudge to her shoulder. "My so much energy." He mewed. "I'll go ask them now." He said, padding over to Darkviper and Thunderstrike. "Goodmorning you two. I see your Apprentices have gotten to you as well." He purred. "It seems they've all decided what we're doing today. I have no problems with it." He said, giving Wolfpaw and Laburnumpaw a kind smile.

Hollowbreeze/30 moons/She cat/Warrior/Cocoaleaves, Froststar, Bumblefoot, Misery

Hollowbreeze made her way over to Bumblefoot and Misery. She stopped a bit away noticing the loner was practically a Apprentice. She shook her head and sat down, letting Froststar handle it.

Darkpaw/9 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Lightpaw, Wolfpaw, Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Brightshadow, Morningglory

Darkpaw slowly padded out of the Apprentice den, moss clean from his coat. He looked around and spotted his sister. He padded over with a rumbling purr in his throat as he headbutted her shoulder.

Lightpaw nodded and followed her mentor, a soft purr in her throat. She really hoped they all could train together. Itd be a good learning experience for them all. She let out a little squeak when her brother headbutted her shoulder.

Wolfpaw chuckled, watching Hawkpaw. He had to admit he enjoyed her energy. He shook his head and moved his tail around for her to bat at.

Thunderstrike glanced up to see Darkviper come out of the warriors den. "Goodmorning Darkviper." He said, his voice deep and kind. "Did you sleep well? Those winds last night where rather harsh and loud." He said, sitting up and moving over so the other tom could sit in the sunlight with him. He turned to glance at Wolfpaw. "Goodmorning Wolfpaw." He dipped his head to Blazerunner. He chuckled softly. "I don't see a problem with it."
(Waiting on Darkviper)

Raven sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "Well Frostclan takes in loners, rogues and kittypets who get lost or just want a place to stay so hurting an outsider is usually not allowed." He said, glancing at the she cat. "Oh yes there's quite a few that us warriors use." He said with a purr. "So forgive me my name is Raven." He said, bowing his head to her.

Crowstalk limped into the warriors den, making his way into his nest. He gingerly curled up, his tail covering his face. It didn'ttake long for the dark furred tom to be sound asleep.

Nightslash nodded to the two she cats and turned his attention elsewhere. Ahh Hollowtail and Silverflock. He'd seen Hollowtail bump into Silverflock and it looked like the medicine cat wasn't too happy. "Now now Silverflock hes new here and he didn't mean any disrespect." He purred looking over them both with his height. He rivaled Froststar with how big and tall he was, with Froststar being just a bit bigger. He put his tail on Hollowtail's shoulders. "Hello Hollowtail, I'm Nightslash. Patrols I believe are just leaving, but if you'd like I could take you hunting." He said with a kind smile. "I'll keep him out of your fur Silverflock." He said with a nod to the med cat.

Reaper/37 moons/Tom/Loner/Asterwillow, Hawkpaw

Reaper glanced over at Asterwillow with a smirk. "My name is Reaper and as to how I got in, simple really." He chuckled softly. "Just lie in wait with your sent masked the walk right in." He mewed. He arched a brow at Hawkpaw. She had spunk he'd give her that. "Easy young one. I don't wish to hurt anyone."

Ice hissed up at him, her claws slipping out in annoyance. "I know how to smell you brute!" She snarled up at him."And for your information I hunted this outside the clan territory and was passing through to get home. I have to desire to hunt on a land cats Claimed. I'm not a fool."

Misery/13 moons/Tom/Loner/Bumblefoot, Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Cocoaleaves

Misery whimpered, his body still trembling in fear. "P...please I mean no harm." He mewed, his voice ridden with fear. "M..my name is Misery. Please don't hurt me..." He said, sinking lower as other cats came over. He listened to Froststar's words. They didn't seem anything like the loners he was around. They seemed kind. "Y...yes please."

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:21 pm

Asterwillow | deputy | male | tags: Owlcry, Marigoldsky, Stormwatcher, Reaper

He looked at the large black tom flicking his tail with annoyance "How stupid can someone like you be then, just to come and walk to someone's home just like that, especially knowing that what will be waiting for you here" he meowed with a hiss. He snarled as he walked closer to the tom "I don't believe you just come all the way here and don't do anything? So what do you want? I am not afraid to screw you apart if I have to" he growled.

Bonestorm | warrior | male | tags: Ice

He laughed "Passing through to get home? Well if you had any brains left of that small head of yours, you could've thought twice and taken a longer route to home" he hissed "we don't mark our borders just for fun, we need to make sure the clan is in safe and we do have enough things to survive, unlike loners like you who can go anywhere you wanted to, we don't hunt outside our borders and you could not trespass it either" he growled.

Cocoaleaves | warrior | female | tags: Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Bumblefoot, Misery

She stayed there when the rest of the patrol found the young stranger too. Her eyes looked over to the dark loner which didn't seem much older than an apprentice actually smaller than an apprentice, but that was only maybe because of him being a loner.

Morningglory | warrior | female | apprentice - Lightpaw | tags: Brightshadow, Lightpaw, Darkpaw, Reaper

She was on her way to the few other warriors with their apprentices there but stopped still when she noticed the stranger at the camp entrance 'what?' she thought to herself confused as she looked over to the loner male there. She looked back to the two apprentices and Brightshadow "you two be alert, but don't do anything stupid, we don't know if that is up for something bad or just stupid enough to walk into the wrong hole" she murmured.

Laburnumpaw | apprentice | female | mentor - Thunderstrike | tags: Darkpaw, Lightpaw, Hawkpaw, Wolfpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Blazerunner, Reaper

She waited to agree to Darkviper but looked over to the Hawkpaw after her calling out for some words which took her interest out at that very moment. Blinking her eyes she noticed the black tom at the camp entrance "a loner? they are becoming ruder and ruder nowadays" she murmured silently. She then sighed "I think we can't leave the camp now before that muscle brain is out of the camp?" she meowed to her mentor.

Firecrackerpaw | medicine cat apprentice | female | mentor - Silverflock | tags: Silverflock

She listened to her mentor there, swallowing her bites "well I could've always shared it with someone else too if not with you" she meowed to her mentor. She licked her lips after taking her last share of the squirrel "hmm..." she thought about his question, but was focused on the second happenings with her mentor and Hollowtail. She found the Hollowtail rather cute young tom, but she found it a little awkward that he was not learned to know his new clan, which could be his first priority after joining it. She looked at her mentor again when the situation seemed to be over "give them Mallow leaves, Juniper berries, or Chervil to calm their stomach" she responded.

Monarchflight | queen | female | tags: Creamflower, Reaper

She licked her lips and took quick grooms, before standing up "Creamflower do you mind looking after the kits for a moment, I need to take a drink" she meowed to her fellow den mate as she walked to the nursery entrance. She peeked out of the den, but stopped moving "or forget it, we have a visitor now...kits you better stay in the nursery for now" she called out with worry.

Swampkit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He looked at Creamflower then looked after his mother, trying to dash under her belly to get outside of the nursery to play, but instead was stopped immediately when his mother asked them to stay at the nursery "wait, what? why? Moommm" he whined, but flicked his ears little bit as he listened to the rest she was saying "a visitor? where? I want to see it..." he murmured excitedly.

Grasskit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He looked at Creamflower "well maybe next time you will be wiser than then, and ask him to join us if you ever meet him again, who knows" he meowed. He looked after his mother and brother dashing toward the den's entrance "a visitor? Why do we have a visitor?" he meowed thoughtfully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paprikat » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:38 am

Marigoldsky/30 Moons/Female/Owlcry, Asterwillow, Reaper

Marigoldsky's hackles bristled as she watched the mysterious tom from the sidelines. She considered confronting him but held back. This was something to be dealt with by a higher ranking. She turned to Asterwillow, curious at his next move. The tom could be a threat, despite his charming demeanour. Her gaze flicked to Owlcry, the two shared a worried look. She decided to break the eerie silence between Reaper, the deputy and young apprentice. "Why are you here?" she ventured softly.
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:06 am

Flowertail | Female | 45 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: none | Crush: Crowstalk | Tags: Snowspots | Mentions: Crowstalk

Flowertail blushed a bit as Snowspots spoke about Crowstalk. So she hadn't imagined the warrior's awkward affection. Flowertail purred and looked at her friend gratefully. "I don't plan on anything happening between the two of us, but it's nice to know I've got a friend like you" She turned her attention to the forest around them. "Here's the spot where I gather juniper berries. This bush here looks like it has plenty" She nodded at the tree next to them. "Will you climb up and press a branch down so I can reach the berries?" She asked her companion.

Hawkpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blazerunner | Crush: open | Tags: Reaper, Asterwillow, Marigoldsky | Mentions:

Hawkpaw snarled softly at this new cat. She couldn't trust that he wasn't here to cause trouble, but she relaxed a bit when Asterwillow and Marigoldsky came to back her up. She didn't take her eyes off the dark tom as Asterwillow and then Marigoldsky questioned him. If he decided to cause trouble, she would be ready to defend her friends and her home. She worked the ground beneath her feet with her claws as she waited for this stranger to answer the older warriors' questions.

Bumblefoot | Male | 68 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None | Tags: Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Froststar, Misery | Mentions:

Bumblefoot relaxed a bit as the strange cat spoke, stuttering with fear. His name is Misery? He certainly looks miserable Bumblefoot thought to himself. He relaxed further as Froststar spoke, inviting the strange cat to live with them. "Yes, I'm sorry to have frightened you. We can take care of you until you are strong enough to be out on your own, maybe even teach you a few things" he apologized to the small, scared cat. When Misery nodded and accepted the invitation, Bumblefoot flicked his tail happily. He truly felt bad about scaring the young cat so bad, he was only as old as an apprentice judging by his size, and by his scars he had encountered something that he couldn't quite handle in a fight.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:25 am

Creamflower nods when Monarchflight asked her to watch the kits, smiling. But when the other queen came back inside the nursery upon mentioning a visitor, she rushes over to the entrance and blocks the kits' paths. "Do what Monarchflight says!" she ordered sternly but gently. "Just because we have a visitor doesn't mean they are friendly. It's for your own safety as well as the rest of FrostClan. Always assume that a unfamiliar cat can harm you unless they prove otherwise."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:56 am

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Misery, Bumblefoot, Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Misery

Froststar gave the small tom a kind smile. "All are welcome in Frostclan is you so choose to stay. We won't ask your story unless you're willing to say. For now we'll get you looked over and a good meal in your belly."

Snowspots gave her a soft smile. "Anytime. Honestly I think you two would make quite a cute couple. And I don't think Froststar would mind." She purred. "Of course I can." She said, climing the tree and pushing the branch down for Flowertail. "There you go."

Hollowbreeze made her way over to Bumblefoot and Misery. She stopped a bit away noticing the loner was practically a Apprentice. She shook her head and sat down, letting Froststar handle it.

Thunderstrike glanced over at the newcomer and then at his Apprentice. "I'm not sure what he's doing here but stay close. Until we know he's no threat were staying here for now." He said his voice low as he spoke.

Reaper/37 moons/Tom/Loner/Asterwillow, Hawkpaw

Reaper let the insults slide off of him. He wasn't here to fight. He glanced at Hawkpaw and then Marigoldsky begore speaking. "I was drawn here. I've been many places and I've done many things but nothing seemed right I suppose. Like I was being tugged somewhere and I believe that somewhere is here with this clan." He mewed looking down. "If you'll have me." He looked over and spotted Smapkit and Grasskit. His eyes lit up as he had quite a soft spot for kits. "Hello little ones." He purred softly.

Ice sighed softly. She really wasn't in much of a mood to fight. 'The path I normally take was obstructed by some rocks. I couldn't get through and the woods border my home. I don't come in here so I never knew there where other cats here till now. I heard rumors but then again just rumors. Had I known there was a clan I would've joined ages ago." She mewed.

Misery/13 moons/Tom/Loner/Bumblefoot, Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Cocoaleaves

Misery slowly got to his paws, his small frame still trembling slightly. "I..it's ok...I startle easily..." He mewed softly to Bumblefoot. "Th..thank you all. It's been so long since I've seen a kind face. I greatly appreciate it." He said with a small smile.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me