◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby boba_tree » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:46 pm

dawnstripe-medicine cat

the cat looks down at fallenrains. He can't help but feel like this was all his fault. it was all his fault. he begins reciting all of his herbs as he half leans, half limps his way back to camp. he feels a bit better now, making use of the splint. his mind begins to go in all directions, ranging from his vison, to the worry of infection of his leg. when these thoughts begin to take control, he focuses on what he does best. healing. dawnstripe begins to make note of the tomcats injuries. this keeps him occupied. away from those thoughts that threaten to consume him. Moss, for the bleeding, poppy, bindweed for a twisted limb...
he wondered if fallenrains would even let him treat him. he was a fiercely protective cat, and he tended to put others first
something dawn really admired about him.
since fallen had saved his life, he needed to return the "favour".
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:54 pm

dawnstripe-medicine cat

now the guilt was really getting to him. "look, i am really sorry about the danger I've put you in. he lowers his head. "it really was foolish of me to go out like that. Heck, I nearly got all of us killed!" he looks at her leg. Its been hit pretty badly.
"Its okay. I can walk by myself."
He limps by himself.
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:15 pm

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

He snorts, "I should be carrying you." His pride is demanding he do it... and his body doesn't want to work. He doesn't even see well. "Least let me tend that leg. " Is grumbled from the vantage point - it's HIS job to take care of them... not the other way around. "Didn't mean to land on you MistyPelt. I'm so sorry. " There's the misery he's familiar with, and the guilt he's famous for (well that and anger or pride. ) She's in pain. She's carrying him. "I can walk MistyPelt. Really. " Is argued, most likelyineffective, but he doesn't struggle. Doesn't try to get down - he doesn't want to hurt her.

Then the silver, blood-tainted cat is assessing himself. He'd need the cat version of stitches, probably. And he has a few cracked ribs, a dislocated shoulder hes probably going to need help with, and a fair bit of bloodloss. Battered and bruised, very tired. Still a little nauseous...

He'd be fine. He's had FAR worse under the Mera. (And he's in much better condition then he ever was back then.)

That warrior chuckles to himself, out loud. He'd been thinking before he'd come across the medicine cat and queens' trails that he was too tired to sleep. That he'd give just about anything to get to sleep without nightmares. Would he get to sleep now? Well once they are back. Would he sleep without nightmares, stay asleep? Or would he stay awake and stare at the ceiling of the den for hours? Doesn't matter, really, he doesn't particularly want to move. DawnStripe is talking and his ears flick to listen, "it would have happened to someone. Glad I could be there to stop it killing. To keep the apprentices and kits safe." Because isn't that his job? "It's alright, was up anyways. Needed the practice. " Is grunted, trying to be kind and soothing when he's sure this cat doesn't really like him. He can hear, but not see, as dawns' light filters through the trees. Has the fight and their travels taken the whole night? Seems like just an hour or so ago when he'd slipped from his nest and the den to walk through the forest, to get away from his thoughts and hopefully exhaust himself. The silver cat can hear birds calling that they'd survived the night,.... and he can hear some cats waking up.

There's a sudden influx of noise - they have made it back to camp. "Medicine den." Is stated after he forces himself to get down, embarrassment causing him to blush under his stained pelt. He gently nudges his companions. "I want to get that leg taken care of MistyPelt. " He murmurs, "thank you.."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:17 pm

Mistypelt-female

"It's ok, DawnStripe...but I really do need to get home to my kits..."I'll be okay. I can wait" She told FallenRains.

They arrived at camp. she ran to her kits
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:10 pm

Dawnstripe - medicine cat

once they reach camp, Dawnstripe begins work on fallen. as tired as he was, he stitched, binded and patched him up.
(this isn't powerplaying, right?)
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:30 am

boba_tree wrote:Dawnstripe - medicine cat

once they reach camp, Dawnstripe begins work on fallen. as tired as he was, he stitched, binded and patched him up.
(this isn't powerplaying, right?)

Nah
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:30 am

Name: Drippingstar (Lichen)
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Leader
Colours: Drippingstar is a rosette she-cat with swirling patterns. She is a tinted blue colour.
Mate and or family: (None, but open)
Personality: Reserved, Difficult to understand, superficially charming, worries excessively, vicious at times, and secretive
Skills: Drippingstar is amazing at swimming, excellent at leading her clan, and great at fighting
Sexuality: Bisexual

Name: Fishfur
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Medicine cat
Colours: Fish fur is a large tabby cat who always looks as if he has wet fur
Skills: He is great at fishing and swimming.
Personality: He is awkward, scared, talks in a british accent, has more head-butted friends then froofy females
Sexuality: Bisexual?

Name: Swirlingaze
Clan: Windclan
Role: Queen
Colours: Swirlinggaze is a pretty tortoiseshell with golden eyes and fluffy fur(She looks like Tawnypelt, lol) She holds around a dead kit who she thinks is alive
Mate and or family: Mirtlekit(DEAD)
Skills: She has none, but she's excellent at keeping kits 'alive'
Personality: She is beautiful, sharp, hurt, keeps walls up, very angry about her kits death
Sexuality: Pansexual
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:33 am

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Name: Drippingstar (Lichen)
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Leader
Colours: Drippingstar is a rosette she-cat with swirling patterns. She is a tinted blue colour.
Personality: Reserved, Difficult to understand, superficially charming, worries excessively, vicious at times, and secretive
Skills: Drippingstar is amazing at swimming, excellent at leading her clan, and great at fighting
Sexuality: Bisexual

Accepted

Name: Fishfur
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Medicine cat
Colours: Fish fur is a large tabby cat who always looks as if he has wet fur
Skills: He is great at fishing and swimming.
Personality: He is awkward, scared, talks in a brittish accent, has more head-butted friends then froofy females
Sexuality: He is gay Please don't make them gay.

Name: Swirlingaze
Clan: Windclan
Role: Queen
Colours: Swirlinggaze is a pretty tortoiseshell with golden eyes and fluffy fur(She looks like tawnypelt, lol) She holds around a dead kit who she thinks is alive
Mate and or family: Mirtlekit(DEAD)
Skills: She has none, but she's excellent at keeping kits 'alive'
Personality: She is beautiful, sharp, hurt, keeps walls up, insane, and mad
Sexuality: Pansexua

Name: Mirtlekit
Clan: WIndclan/Starclan
Role: Kit
Colours: Mirtlekit has bugs crawling around him. He is a husk of dead flys. His pelt is calicoish
Mate and or family: Swirlingaze
Skills: None
Personality: He's dead and has no personality
Sexuality: Asexual

Okay...um..im sort of confused about Mirtlekit...
So he is dead. Instead of details about his um..dead, body..could you put what he looks like in starclan instead....?

Honestly I really don't understand this.

Please add right genders. Just choose boy or girl
The fact that Swirlingaze's kit is dead is fine. I think. But her personality..could that be changed?

You could say she's distant, and is kind mad about her kits death, but I don't think chicken smoothie would approve of insane or mad...

For now, Drippingstar is the only one approved. DO NOT play with the others until I approve them.

Thank you and have a good day ^^

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:28 am

Name: (Warrior type name please) crowsong
Clan: thunderclan
Role: warrior
Colors: a pristine white with black speckles and one black paw
Mate and or family: no one :')
personality: Crowsong is sensitive and his feelings get hurt easily. he is really empathetic, and cannot stand seeing anyone he loves get hurt
skills: he can run real fast and he has keen hearing
(he tends to avoid fighting when he can, other then that, he is a decently ok fighter)
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:41 pm

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

The silver, blood stained, cat helps to get MistyPelts' leg tended and then given a splint. "I'm fine DawnStripe. " is grunted, not truthful in the least, "I've had much worse. Just need some sleep." And THAT is the truth - he'd recover. Probably.

"Take care of MistyPelt and yourself. I'll see you after you get some rest." Theres a slight smile, his leg is numb. "Im sorry DawnStripe, MistyPelt, that i wasnt faster." Or stronger. Or enough. (In his mind he doesn't deserve to be helped.) Though he does allow his face and neck to be doctored - cleaned a teeny bit - the warrior is gone to his nest before anything else happens to help him. HE doesn't come first. (And the medicine cat has had a far worse night than he has. He at least has experience with hurting and violence.) "I'm sorry," is mumbled exhaustedly,, thinking he has no friends in the Clan.
Last edited by Alpha* on Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me