Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Postby GrimmRatt » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:17 am

Ghost
they/them - loner - tags: Droopingrose
The small black cat thought for a minute. Where a normal cat would try to comfort the she-cat they werent particularlly good at that. "Not really. I mean nothing ever has everything they want." He stared at a firefly flashing infrount of him and then brutally snatched it out of the air. "I mean, I dont have everything i want and im still doing pretty good."

Softpetal
she/her - med. cat - tags: Moss, Dawnpaw
"Hey come here Dawnoaw." She waited for her apprentice to come over and very gently showed Moss's paws. "The twolegs took her claws. I dont think ive ever seen anything like this.." she had payed no attention to Droopingrose leaving. She had no idea if she could actually help her with the claws. She couldnt really think of a way to give her new claws.
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 // ✰⋆.:・⋆
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link ✧ Emo!!#3003 ✧ link ✧ ©
˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:12 am

--- ♡ Moss(kit) ♡ ---

The kit holds still, though her eyes are drifting shut; "my... my claws will come back, right?" Is asked hopefully, "if I'm good they'll come back and my paws will be better?" She cuddles into the medicine cats' tail and exhales heavily, "mmm not a real cat if I don't have claws... Mama said so."

--

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

(Waiting on IcePaw)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:52 am

~ Droopingrose ~

*But I don't have anything that I want!" *She snapped*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:54 am

EAGLEDAWN | male | Clan guard | apprentice- | Crush- | tags: open

He lay at his secret little hidden pace near the camp, but the place was enough to see somehow to the cleaning and he did notice the warrior Droopingrose bringing there a lost kitten. He took a deep sigh as he shooked his head lightly before landing on his front paws 'what is wrong with those loners when they keep abandoning their kittens...' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes to have some quick naps.

NEWTSPARK | female | warrior | apprentice- | Crush- | tags: Stormsky, Greywhiskers

She looked to the kit there "you think the kit's mother could still be found somewhere?" she meowed to the deputy. She looked to the deputy once again with a nod "I did ask for something to do, so yes I am going to join you on this trip" she meowed to her. Her eyes looked over to the Greywhisker as well.

ICEPAW | female | apprentice | mentor Fallenrains| crush Dewpaw | tags: Fallenrains

She watched the kit, as she followed her mentor closer to the entrance "how do you know so much? yeah the kit does seem very dirty and weak, but how do you think its mother was drowned?" she asked curiously. She flicked her ears a little embarrassed when she realized that she kind of ignored the first words her mentor said to her "uh, you did hear what the kit said? Oh I see then that sure answer to my question" she meowed giving an akward look.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:59 am

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

He chuckles to himself as she asks how he knew, but then his apprentice is working through her own mind and comes to the conclusion he'd have reminded her of. "Come on Pawling. " Is teased once they are out in the forest, "We need to get some food for the clan. I saw a bunch of blackbirds, with some nests in some bushes near the east side of our territory. Let's go there."

The silver cat turns that way, pawsteps quiet. "Then we will practice tree climbing. " Because he likes to be in trees and believes it to be a good skill to have. What if there are fox, or badgers, or dogs? Very little of the time do they look up.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen Soldier » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:12 pm

Dawnpaw

She-cat/Camp/Tags: Softpetal, Moss

"Yes Softpetal?" Dawnpaw says quietly as she slowly creeps closer, to hopefully not scare the kit. "Why would they do such a thing?" Dawnpaw asks her mentor even quieter. "How can she hunt like that? It's awful" she whispers, hoping her whisper was too quiet for the kit to hear.

StormSky

She-cat/Camp/Tags: Newtspark, GreyWhiskers

"She is out there, if shes hurt the best thing we can do is bring her back, saves her being hurt further. If not, at least we can tell Sunstar and see what she wishes to do in telling the kit about her mother" StormSky says with a sigh, fearing the worst for the kit. "Lets ask Droopingrose where she found the kit and go from there." StormSky says, already looking around for Droopingrose.

GreyWhiskers

She-cat/Camp/Tags: StormSky, Newtspark

GreyWhiskers stays quiet as the conversation continues around her. As she hears that they are going to look for Droopingrose she starts to wander off in search of her.
The Fallen Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:47 am

Softpetal
she/her - Healer - Tags:Dawnpaw, Moss
"I- I have no idea. I havent seen much like this." She was brought into the clan before she could remember. She hadnt seen the ways twolegs could hurt cats until then. It really his the grey she cat. "I have no idea how to help her." Softpetals voice was desprateand quiet.

Ghost
they/them - Loner - Tags:
"That can be changed. You can alway chose to be better, getting what you want is closer than you could think." The dark cat stared darkly into the forest, a smirk playing across their face. They stood up and turned around to Droopingrose. "You could come with me-"
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:39 am

~ Droopingrose ~
Ghost

*Droopingrose looked back up at the tom, narrowing her eyes* "Fine, I'll go with you." *She muttered. She walked next to him, the soft meadows began to fade*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:17 am

(Bump IcePaw? )

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:46 am

Ghost
they/them - loner - tags: Droopingrose
The small cat bounded through the grass but slowed as they met the forest. "Be careful. I know the way aroung here quite well but i know you clan cats wont venture further than the tree line." They stalked forward, making dure to stay alert enough in case anything did come for them. They were also looking for the small camp in which the loners stayed.
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups