FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Postby Kichikoichi » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:18 am

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Quailsong

She lapped at her paw and drew it over her head as her deputy approached her. Her welcoming glare somehow looking different than her usual glare. It was almost as if the leader never smiled, it was quite awkward when she laughed without any sign of a smirk. Her voice was cold, but she gave a praise. Honestly, the leader was hard to figure out.
``Morning. You don't need my permission to send out patrols, I trust you can do it well on your own.``

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw
Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

Flintheart // Tom // Warrior // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

Grapeflush // She-cat // Lesbian // Location; Marsh // Tags; Open

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Berrypaw // She-cat // Bi-curious // Location; Rocky path // Tags; Open

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind.

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Oakleaf, Marigoldkit & Birchsplash

He let out a purr, flicking his tail with a faked excited twitch. He gave Marigoldkit a small chuckle, admiring the kit's manners. His ear flicked at the same time as his tail, returning back to his usual attitude.
``C'mon, now. I'm sure Marigoldkit is sooo interested!``

Oz // Tom // Pan // Location; Small Town // Tags; Scar

Once Scar had entered the fluffy tom was leaning up against a rather small twoleg, pointing his tail towards an orange box. It gave a noise sort of like a giggle and moved over to the box, when it opened the box and then opened another box from within, the smell of fresh-kill wafted around them. Something about it was off though.
``C'mere! She won't hurt you, she's got the yum-yums.``
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:53 am

Flickpaw/ female/ apprentice/ tags: Cranepaw

Flickpaw rushed into Cranepaw's den, and woke him up. "Cranepaw!! Did you see what I saw??? Because I saw what you saw."

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:41 am

[quote="Furrydogs12"]Birchsplash/ male/ warrior/ tags: Oakleaf, Ebonyshaol
Birchsplash smiles “no problem!” and gave the younger male a nuzzle, “ok, do you want to listen too Marigoldpaw?” Birchsplash asks the kit gently.

Scar/ male/ loner/ tags: Oz
Scar still stays away from the twoleg. “Not coming over” he hissed out

Heronsong/ Female/ Warrior/ Tags: open
Heronsong slept in a tiny corner of the Warrior’s Den. Feel free to wake her.

Cranepaw/ Male/ med cat apprentice/ tags: Flickpaw
Cranepaw nods, “ya, I did!” Cranepaw says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 am

"Woo-hoo! Did you hear? Echocloud is letting me come collect herbs with you today, If you are collecting ^^" Flickpaw smiled.

© ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imacatmeow » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:51 am

Name: Fidget
Personality: Quiet and judgmental
Feather Looks: No Feather
Pelt Looks: Brown with orange striped on arms
Other Visual Details: Bits of random herbs and leaves in his pelt that he collects
Mate: None
Kits: None
Crush: None
Apprentice/Mentor: None
Backstory(Optional): He was a kittypet before his twolegs dumped his on the side of the thunderpath and left him on his own
Voice Claim(Optional):
Themesong(Optional):
imacatmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 am

imacatmeow wrote:Name: Fidget
Personality: Quiet and judgmental
Feather Looks: No Feather
Pelt Looks: Brown with orange striped on arms
Other Visual Details: Bits of random herbs and leaves in his pelt that he collects
Mate: None
Kits: None
Crush: None
Apprentice/Mentor: None
Backstory(Optional): He was a kittypet before his twolegs dumped his on the side of the thunderpath and left him on his own
Voice Claim(Optional):
Themesong(Optional):

added!
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:32 am

Quailsong | 31 moons | male | deputy | bi | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Vulturestar, open
xxx Although he was trying to be nice and polite, he wasn't sure why the leader often treated the cats with such coldness. It was something Quailsong could never figure out. "Of course, Vulturestar. I just wanted to let you know. I'll do that now," he purred and padded away. Who would he assign onto the morning patrol?

Desertrunner | 18 moons | female | warrior | straight | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
xxx She sat in the clearing, watching cats go by. The dark brown she-cat was waiting for patrols to be set up, but if she wasn't put on a patrol she would find some other way to help. Perhaps Desertrunner could go hunting with someone? But who would she ask? She scanned the clearing for cats who were alone and available for her to invite along.

Crimsonpaw | 7 moons | female | apprentice | pan | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
xxx She padded out of the apprentices' den, yawning and blinking sleepily. The dark-gray tabby paused and glanced around, looking for her friend Flickpaw in the area. However, she was nowhere to be seen or heard. Crimsonpaw shrugged and thought that the other apprentice would show up soon. Or maybe someone else would give her company.

Oakleaf | 47 moons | male | queen | gay | crush: Birchsplash | location: nursery | tags: Birchsplash & Ebonyshoal
xxx He watched Marigoldkit and Birchsplash interacting with each other. The queen was glad to see them getting along so well and with Marigoldkit being so respectful yet curious about him. Oakleaf glanced over at his fellow male queen and offered an amused smile, sensing that Ebonyshoal somewhat found this funny too.

Marigoldkit | 5 moons | female | kit | questioning | crush: none | location: nursery | tags: Oakleaf
xxx "Yes, I'd love to hear the story!" she purred to Birchsplash. The white kit glanced at her father eagerly, and he nodded in agreement. She bounded over to the warrior and sat in front of his paws, gazing up at him with her wide blue eyes.

Ebony | 22 moons | female | loner | lesbian | crush: open | location: marsh | tags: open
xxx She padded through the marsh on light paws, drifting through the murky waters and the tall grasses almost silently. Ebony had lived her for as long as she could remember, and a part of her loved the marsh. However, it did get a bit lonely and she often sought company from the other outsiders. She'd also heard of the clan living nearby.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:05 am

Birchsplash/ male/ warrior/ tags: Oakleaf, Ebonyshaol, Marigoldkit
Birchsplash smiles “ok, now gather round and get ready to listen.” Birchsplash tells them all. “Once there was no light in the world, only darkness. Cats would never know what time it was or what was the date” he started to tell the story.

Scar/ male/ loner/ tags: Oz
Scar still stays away from the twoleg. “Not coming over” he hissed out

Heronsong/ Female/ Warrior/ Tags: open
Heronsong slept in a tiny corner of the Warrior’s Den. Feel free to wake her.

Cranepaw/ Male/ med cat apprentice/ tags: Flickpaw
Cranepaw nods, “Sure!” He says before starting to pas out of camp.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Flickpaw and Cranepaw arrive to collect marigold.

-A badger jumps up fiercely and Cranepaw-

“CRANEPAW!” Flickpaw roars and jumps at the badger, which runs away wimping.
“You good?” Flickpaw asks.

© ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:05 pm

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

She watched as her deputy padded off and gave her signature huff of pride, keeping herself busy by grooming herself, removing all the burrs or grass from her pelt.

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw
Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

Flintheart // Tom // Warrior // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

Grapeflush // She-cat // Lesbian // Location; Marsh // Tags; Open

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Berrypaw // She-cat // Bi-curious // Location; Rocky path // Tags; Open

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind.

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Oakleaf, Marigoldkit & Birchsplash

He smiled back to Oakleaf, mustering a silent chuckle. He then turned to watch Marigoldkit and Birchsplash, his paws returning to the mossy mess of his unfinished nests.

Oz // Tom // Pan // Location; Small Town // Tags; Scar

``Awh,, Alright, hold on then.``
He unsheathed his claws and ever so gently scratched against the twoleg's leg, making it let out a sigh and leave the room.
``I really wished I didn't have to do that, but luckily I know how she reacts to this. She'll be fine though. C'mon, NOW will you come eat?``
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me