A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | NEED EagleClan Med. Cat!!

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:49 am

@Cas; Just figured it was a somewhat easy solution so we could get it started. But yes I'll have one ready just in case nobody claims medicine cat by tomorrow.

@ cradily; can Weaselstripe and Riverstripe be friends? As perhaps Riverstripe was Weaselstripes mentor while he was an apprentice and still idolizes the tom?
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:16 am

Cradily wrote:@Cas, gladly!

Darkpaw to Deertail
Stagpaw to Streamspots
Quiverpaw to Mistflower

Thank you, updating the allegiances now!

stormythecloud wrote:Just figured it was a somewhat easy solution so we could get it started. But yes I'll have one ready just in case nobody claims medicine cat by tomorrow.

I appreciate it a whole lot! It looks like that way we'll be able to start tomorrow either way. If nobody else takes it by tomorrow, then we'll be ready to start literally as soon as I accept your character.

All right! This is the final mentor-apprentice line-up then:

EagleClan Mentors/Apprentices wrote:Deertail --> Darkpaw
Streamspots --> Stagpaw
Mistflower --> Quiverpaw

OakClan Mentors/Apprentices wrote:Tigerblaze --> Jackdawpaw
Elmshade --> Splashpaw

If anyone has objections, please let me know asap so I can resolve them!

Also, big news!! To set us up a plot, I have a few prophecy ideas! To narrow them down, I'm gonna let you guys decide which one sounds like the most fun.

Here are the prophecy intros:

The ground has begun shaking again. Is our fate in StarClan's paws, or our own?

The nights are filled with howling. Is old danger returning?

Leaf-bare is coming. Will the forest and lake have enough prey to support both Clans, or will war be waged over the territories that could already barely hold the two Clans?

The tunnels...it seems as if they are teeming with life...Is something horrible happening below the earth?

You can change your vote at anytime, and I haven't decided an end date yet, so you have time to think!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rules/Form

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:58 pm

https://toyhou.se/5942741.daydream/19652554
^^^ this art is mine and shall be only used for this character
Past names: daykit, daypaw, daystrike
Name:Daydream
Clan:Eagle clan
Kin: goldenrose
Mate:-
Looks: fawn mink slightly muscular tom cat with blue eyes. Short haired. Large in size
Brief History (Optional): trained to be a warrior originally. Right after he was given his warrior name he told the leader he wished to train as a medicine cat due to his odd dreams. He trained and later re earned a name.
Personality Traits (Optional):wip

Past name: goldenkit, goldenpaw
Name:goldenrose
Clan:Eagle
Kin:Daydream
Looks: large short haired, golden brown she cat with green eyes. Muscular
Brief history: wip
Personality:wip
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:54 pm

@Stormy, sure, I like that idea!

The whole tunnels teeming with life thing is my favorite so far, it's so creepy.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rules/Form

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:28 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:https://toyhou.se/5942741.daydream/19652554
^^^ this art is mine and shall be only used for this character
Past names: daykit, daypaw, daystrike
Name:Daydream
Clan:Eagle clan
Kin: goldenrose
Looks: fawn mink slightly muscular tom cat with blue eyes. Short haired. Large in size
Brief History (Optional): trained to be a warrior originally. Right after he was given his warrior name he told the leader he wished to train as a medicine cat due to his odd dreams. He trained and later re earned a name.
Personality Traits (Optional):wip

Past name: goldenkit, goldenpaw
Name:goldenrose
Clan:Eagle
Kin:Daydream
Looks: large short haired, golden brown she cat with green eyes. Muscular
Brief history: wip
Personality:wip

Does Goldenrose have a picture that you're adding? It's fine if not, your description is enough!
Both accepted, meaning we can start a bit later today!

@stormy, feel free to still create your character as an elder! I'd love to still see him/her, and there's always a good chance their help may be needed with our new medicine cat, being their original mentor and all ;)

Hooray! Again, with adding and updating the allegiances recently, I'm bound to make a mistake, so let me know if you spot an error with your cats' information! I'm going to set the poll to end on Friday.
Just to give you guys an idea of what comes next, I will be selecting the cats for the prophecy randomly, via a random generator. Please let me know ONE of your characters that you would like to enter into the prophecy drawing, if any! I'll create a prophecy in writing when we have chosen the characters. Depending on which idea is picked will determine how many cats need, and how many will be from each Clan.

That's still a bit in the future, though, so let's get excited to start today!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:04 am

@cas; will do. Just trying to think how old and why they retired will be fun, rarely seems to happen in the books.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:56 am

stormythecloud wrote:@cas; will do. Just trying to think how old and why they retired will be fun, rarely seems to happen in the books.

Yeah, most medicine cats stay that way until death, so I'm super excited to see what you come up with! :0

All right guys, without further ado... let's get started!!!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Healthy Tags: Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r yawned, stretching her limbs out as far as they would go. She scrambled to his paws and, still blinking sleep from her eyes, slid out of the leader's den, dropping down from the log's hole onto the ground. Her jaws were slightly held apart - the cool, crisp fall morning scents sweeping across her scent glands. Leaf-bare is just around the corner, she thought with a sigh. She sat down in a spot of sunlight. The morning sun filtered through the trees ringing the camp, dappling her tabby pelt. She stretched out, allowing her swollen stomach to have room. "Not long now," she murmured to herself. She had not led OakClan for long - after being deputy, she was shortly after bearing kits. Streamstar was ecstatic - now, Beestar only wished her mate could be here to meet his children.

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
D a p p l e l e a f ' s round green eyes were locked onto the sky, watching whispy gray clouds gather. The wind was blowing them across the sky, causing them to trail slowly along the gray expanse. They would escape the clouds' rain, but only barely. Her long calico pelt was fluffed up against the wind, but the sunshine was warm on her pelt, and she couldn't help breaking into a purr.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
J a c k d a w p a w silently slid from the apprentices' den. His large black paws collected the morning dew as he padded across the clearing to the camp entrance. I'll just wait here for Tigerblaze to collect me for training...and if he doesn't, someone will be sending out a patrol soon enough. The tom lifted a paw to his muzzle and he began grooming his ears, slightly disgruntled by the morning's wet grass. He carefully moved himself into the sun, where the dew had already dried off of the grass.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:

M o r n i n g already? Swiftbadger sighed, rolling over in his nest. Sunlight filtered in through the entrance, and had woken him by shining directly at his eyes. No, the tom was not eager to get out of his nest. He wanted to take advantage of the warmth of the moss until he was forced to step out into the chilly morning by a patrol or something else.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s had woken long ago. She had already finished grooming out her silver tabby pelt, and was now pushing herself to her paws. Her brother rolling over in the corner of the den caught her attention, and she allowed a small sigh to escape her muzzle. Moons ago, if they were apprentices, she would have bothered him until he had gotten up. Now, she knew better than to waste her time. Acornspots was a proud cat - proud of her skills, proud of her ethic, even proud of her lovely and well-groomed silver coat. She wasn't vain; no, she just knew what she wanted. She held herself to high standards.
It was for that reason that Acornspots slid out of the den. She glanced around, waiting for Southstar to arise and begin assembling patrols.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: N/A
Q u i v e r p a w ' s tail tip twitched nervously as she poked her nose out of the apprentices' den, scenting the air. She stepped out cautiously, he eyes always wide and round with concern. She padded towards the warriors' den - perhaps Mistflower would catch her on her way out, before they could get anywhere near where patrols were being scent. Quiverpaw certainly hoped so; she would rather embarrass herself with Mistflower than in front of a whole patrol.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: N/A
D e e r t a i l trotted out of the warriors' den, his tail swinging too and fro contentedly. He padded to the fresh-kill pile, hungrily poking around. "Well, this needs to be fixed," he muttered to himself. The only thing in the pile was a finch that looked as if it were already crow-food.
Last edited by C a s on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:43 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the OakClan clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Russetswirl

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:01 am

name; Russetkit Russetpaw Russetswirl
gender; Tom
age; 75 moons
rank; Medicine cat Warrior
rank desired; Elder
clan; Eagleclan
appearance; Ginger tabby tom with a white underbelly
sexuality; heterosexual
crush; forbidden Acornspots
mate; none currently
kin; Willowsong , Foxcloud & Firewillow
personality; when he was younger he was more of a happy tom but over the moons he's turned into a bit of a grump though he does have a soft spot for kits and will always be willing to help the sick
history; Russetswirl was born in Eagleclan with his sister Willowsong, he always stayed close to her as she was a bit of his security blanket as he was born deaf in one ear. He did originally start training to become a warrior but not even a moon passed before he knew that wasn't the right path for him. Russetswirl started to train to become a medicine cat under his mentor Cloudfrost. About the time his sister had became a warrior Russetswirl had also become a full medicine cat but would always listen to his mentor first until Cloudfrost had passed on a few moons later. When he was the single medicine cat it felt good until he had lost Willowsong, unable to stop her from passing from her injuries. After her passing, he did always keep an eye on his sisters kits as he never wanted anything bad to happen. Though at the same time he was beginning to get distressed at times. He eagerly allowed to take Daydream under his wing, teaching him as fast as he could as he was beginning to go blind on what was his better side. He was proud of his successor and though he retired as his vision is continuing to get worse, he does check on him occasionally and help as he still has one full working eye and one full working ear. After he was convinced to come out of early retirement by Acornspots and Southstar, he returned to train as a warrior. Though his hearing and blindness make him have a disadvantage he still tries his best now to do some warrior duties. He still will check on Daydream to ensure he is doing well as a medicine cat as he's waiting for his former apprentice to soon take on an apprentice himself.
Last edited by stormythecloud on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me