W a r r i o r D o g s || Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Open & Accepting

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:50 pm

|| b a d g e r p a w ||

|| female - 9 moons - crush ; open - tags ; open ||

she appeared at the front of the apprentice den, squinting her eyes at the rays of sun that peaked behind the trees. it was yet another day in shadowpack and everyone was moving about with their tasks. with a quick shake badgerpaw planted herself in front of the den, eyes scanning around in search of her mentor.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:25 am

V E L V E T S T A R

() - ( Wolfdog mongrel ) - ( Alpha ) - ( ShadowPack ) - ( 24 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Darkhowl, Applefrost )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
She began leading ShadowPack through dense trees towards their territory with a casual, tired yawn, her erect ear perking up to the voice of a familiar dog. Before she even saw her to confirm who she was, she barked, "Hey, Applefrost." She tilted her head as her subordinate spoke. "No offense taken, luckily, but I ask that you trust my judgment. I wouldn't have said anything if I believed it would hurt us." She smiled with her signature touch of mischievousness. "Those other Packs don't have the courage to attack ShadowPack, even with knowledge of our 'disadvantage.' Even if they did, for some reason, I have confidence in this Pack and in the other Packs with their misguided sense of protectiveness. Also, just between you and me..." she chuckled quietly and shrugged her broad shoulders, "It didn't actually work, but I mostly spoke up because I wanted the other Packs to feel obligated to reveal their own weaknesses." Before they got too close to camp, she suddenly vaulted through her dogs to get ahead of one in particular: Darkhowl. Without saying anything to him directly, she blocked his path with her huge frame and flicked her lopped ear, signalling the others to continue without her. She barked back to Applefrost, a bit more seriously than usual, "Come over so I can have a word with both of you at once, would you?"

C L O U D T U F T

() - ( Greyhound/Samoyed mix ) - ( Moor Runner ) - ( WindPack ) - ( 13 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Homosexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: None )
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
When the rest of the many dogs began leaving Fourtrees, she trotted ahead towards WindPack territory. As she padded along, she found herself lost in thoughts of the Gathering. It hadn't been what she expected - in fact, she hadn't done what she thought would be its primary selling point, which was sharing her newfound status with fellow warriors. She hadn't even made any new friends...just a single, cold acquaintance of questionable bloodlines. She hadn't learned her name or exchanged any particularly happy words with her, and she now knew that she was of ShadowPack, but the young warrior couldn't bring herself to truly regret their brief encounter. The only thing she regretted was failing to see her crack even a slightly genuine smile. Cloudtuft circled in her favorite patch of long grass when she arrived into WindPack camp. She lifted her head to look at the dark sky, lit ablaze with thousands upon thousands of stars, now tinged a pale orange at the edge with the vague light of the coming dawn. She yawned, set her head on her paws, and tried to get some sleep before Copperskip had the chance to send her on dawn patrol.

🌦
M O U S E H E A R T

() - ( Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ) - ( Omega ) - ( ThunderPack ) - ( 11 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Chachie )
He gave the fiercest snarl he could utter as an outpacker - and not just any outpacker, but a doggiepet, seemingly! - emerged from the undergrowth. He felt a surge of confidence as he saw, to his shock and delight, that he was somehow bigger than her. He couldn't recall the last time he had matched another dog in stature, let alone outsize them! "You have some nerve being this far south, twoleg-toy. There's no way that you don't know that this is Pack land, so I suppose that you just have a bit of a death wish to settle?" He looked over his shoulder yet again, watching out for any approaching Pack dogs. He didn't want their help; he could handle this himself, and he gladly would. As he turned to face Chachie, he was a bit taken aback by the fact that she looked him right in his eye. His growl deepened as he rose to his full height, pitiful as it was, and slowly stalked closer on stiff legs. "Yeah, no duh we don't want you here, you fool! What brings a moron like yourself to this place at this time of night? Shouldn't you be groveling to twolegs for fake food, or something?"

M I S C H I E F

() - ( Dingo ) - ( Doggiepet ) - ( No Pack ) - ( 6 moons old ) - ( Mentor: None ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( Crush: Lupinpaw ) - ( Tags: Skull )
Her huge eyes grew even rounder with excitement, as much for another taking interest in her doggiepet background as the prospect of getting a free second dinner. "Really?" She had never tried rabbit before! The closest she had ever gotten was mice, and usually the chase wasn't even worth it, if she was honest. She listened to the rest of the rogue's words, laughing playfully afterwards. "I didn't figure you did. You were just in a pretty stupid mood there, for a second, and I reacted." She tilted her head thoughtfully, then pointed her sharp muzzle to the enormous, bustling twoleg settlement to the north of where she and the rogue were currently situated. "I come from the city, and I have to say, it's not too hard to get out. My alpha has some wall put up all the time - to try to stop me, I think? - but I can jump it, EASY." She reared up onto her hindlegs, as if just to emphasize her point to make herself look more impressive, then dropped back down to the edge of the branch. "Yeah, Samantha's kinda gullible like that. I bet she doesn't even know that I'd always prefer the forest to the city. I mean, it isn't so bad, or whatever, but...I don't know." She trailed off as she thought of her home. It was so cramped, compared to the woods, and other pups her age were kept away from her, for some reason that Mischief couldn't quite wrap her head around. She knew that she was different, of course, with her oddly wild appearance, inflection, and desire to hunt and play roughly, but she didn't think that it warranted her being an outcast!
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:27 am

Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: Flarepaw| Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Velvetstar, Applefrost

Darkhowl took a quick step back when Velvetstar blocked his path. At first he didn't register who had stepped in front of him and started lifting his lips to bare his fangs, until she spoke. He quickly tried to recover once he heard Velvetstar's voice and glanced behind him, turning his anger at Applefrost now. A low rumble erupted from deep inside of him but he dared not move. What had Applefrost told Velvetstar? "Is there a problem, Velvetstar?" He asked coolly as he turned his head back and stood a little straighter, still not reaching Velvetstar's height.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: Badgerpaw | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Darkhowl, Velvetstar

The she-dog didn't reply at Velvetstar's assuring words, instead just nodded her head. Applefrost watched as the leader sped ahead usddenly and stopped Darkhowl. A sinking feeling spread throughout her as Velvetstar requested to speak to both of them. She lowered her head a little and Darkhowl's glares didn't make it any better, still he wouldn't attack a packmate, she hoped anyway as she approached both of them. "I hope we didn't do anything wrong?" She said softly but still loud enough for the two dogs to hear.

(sorry for late reply <3)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:06 am

Goldenheart/Female/60 moons/Wolfdog mix/Outpacker/None/Tags: Chachi, and Mouseheart

A golden furred wolfdog mix walked through the moonlight looking up at the stars, feeling happy that the great dragon was in the sky tonight. She was in theses unknown woods to meet the five packs of dogs that were talked about by visitors who came through her territory. Even her good friend Fireheart had mentioned them. Well time to find these packs and see what their all about. She heard noises close by and found a huge gathering of dogs and wolfdogs. I wonder what they're gathered here for? Maybe a ceremony? She got closer and saw two little dogs talking to each other and three big dogs talking. I think I'll talk to the little dogs as I'd rather not have three big dogs try and pick a fight with me. "Hello dogs." she said in a friendly voice. "I'm new around here, can you please tell me tell me why dogs are gathered here tonight?"
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 am

V E L V E T S T A R

() - ( Wolfdog mongrel ) - ( Alpha ) - ( ShadowPack ) - ( 24 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Darkhowl, Applefrost )
She waited for Applefrost to catch up with her, then stared unblinkingly at Darkhowl as she caught the faint sound of a growl starting, deep in his chest. She shrugged her broad shoulders, smiling slowly. "There must be a problem in order for me to want to speak with my own packmates, Darkhowl?" She tilted her head at him. "That was an interesting reaction, I must say." She sat down and scratched an ear casually, feeling it necessary to keep this confrontation light, but she ensured that she kept her head held high in order to make it clear that she wasn't nervous or submissive. Such clarification was important when faced with a dog as nasty and domineering as Darkhowl. She kept her heterochromic gaze locked on him even as she responded to Applefrost, "I'm not sure. Did you?" She glanced between them, regarding them both with a cool expression. "Listen, I love a bit of mischief myself," she remarked, only a trace of her signature smirk on her dark lips as she furrowed her brows slightly, "but at least I have enough sense to refrain from doing or saying anything that could ignite real conflict." She stared again at Darkhowl, sighting him as the greater offender in this case, given his usual attitude and the stance she had caught him in at the Gathering. "Laughing at Stagstar for being short won't start a bloody war - but instigating a fight with other dogs at a sacred ceremony during which peace is supposed to be instilled in all participants? -" she leaned slightly closer, a knowing gleam in her eyes "- that just might do it."

C L O U D T U F T

() - ( Greyhound/Samoyed mix ) - ( Moor Runner ) - ( WindPack ) - ( 13 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Homosexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: None )
When the rest of the many dogs began leaving Fourtrees, she trotted ahead towards WindPack territory. As she padded along, she found herself lost in thoughts of the Gathering. It hadn't been what she expected - in fact, she hadn't done what she thought would be its primary selling point, which was sharing her newfound status with fellow warriors. She hadn't even made any new friends...just a single, cold acquaintance of questionable bloodlines. She hadn't learned her name or exchanged any particularly happy words with her, and she now knew that she was of ShadowPack, but the young warrior couldn't bring herself to truly regret their brief encounter. The only thing she regretted was failing to see her crack even a slightly genuine smile. Cloudtuft circled in her favorite patch of long grass when she arrived into WindPack camp. She lifted her head to look at the dark sky, lit ablaze with thousands upon thousands of stars, now tinged a pale orange at the edge with the vague light of the coming dawn. She yawned, set her head on her paws, and tried to get some sleep before Copperskip had the chance to send her on dawn patrol.

🌦
M O U S E H E A R T

() - ( Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ) - ( Omega ) - ( ThunderPack ) - ( 11 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Chachie, Goldenheart )
He began advancing towards Chachie again, his growl strengthening, when another shape emerged from the undergrowth and he was startled a small distance away. His eyes shifted to the newcomer, another outpacker, by scent, but most certainly not a doggiepet. He looked around a little nervously. How have all these Pack idiots not noticed anything? By StarPack, I'm lucky! He continued growling, his ears flattening and his hackles rising as he faced down the two intruders. The new dog was much bigger than him, but that wouldn't deter him; he was used to being dwarfed. "Who the heck are you?" he snarled at Goldenheart. "Why do you outpacker scum feel that you have the right to be anywhere near here, let alone asking questions about Pack custom?" He started forward, his stance stiff with hostility as he raised his head. Forcing another dog backwards was a dominance move, which wasn't permitted for omegas and wasn't normally affective on a target that outsized the user, but he was overwhelmed with the confidence Chachie being smaller than him had inflicted. He wanted to be the one to chase these foes away, even if it was only for his own recognition.

M I S C H I E F

() - ( Dingo ) - ( Doggiepet ) - ( No Pack ) - ( 6 moons old ) - ( Mentor: None ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( Crush: Lupinpaw ) - ( Tags: Skull )
Her huge eyes grew even rounder with excitement, as much for another taking interest in her doggiepet background as the prospect of getting a free second dinner. "Really?" She had never tried rabbit before! The closest she had ever gotten was mice, and usually the chase wasn't even worth it, if she was honest. She listened to the rest of the rogue's words, laughing playfully afterwards. "I didn't figure you did. You were just in a pretty stupid mood there, for a second, and I reacted." She tilted her head thoughtfully, then pointed her sharp muzzle to the enormous, bustling twoleg settlement to the north of where she and the rogue were currently situated. "I come from the city, and I have to say, it's not too hard to get out. My alpha has some wall put up all the time - to try to stop me, I think? - but I can jump it, EASY." She reared up onto her hindlegs, as if just to emphasize her point to make herself look more impressive, then dropped back down to the edge of the branch. "Yeah, Samantha's kinda gullible like that. I bet she doesn't even know that I'd always prefer the forest to the city. I mean, it isn't so bad, or whatever, but...I don't know." She trailed off as she thought of her home. It was so cramped, compared to the woods, and other pups her age were kept away from her, for some reason that Mischief couldn't quite wrap her head around. She knew that she was different, of course, with her oddly wild appearance, inflection, and desire to hunt and play roughly, but she didn't think that it warranted her being an outcast!
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Goldenheart/Female/60 moons/Wolfdog mix/Outpacker/None/Tags: Chachi, and Mouseheart

The insult made her flinch on the inside but on the outside she just scratched an ear and said "My, my such language, but I'll answer your questions. My name is Goldenheart, I'm a in pack that lives in the near by mountains, I simply came to see and learn how these packs differ from my own. Their beliefs, culture, and how they are run. I swear on my pack's honer I didn't come to steal territory or prey, I only came to learn." She bowed her head and said. "I'm sorry if I made you feel threatened, it was not my intention."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:16 am

~Chachie~
[She-dog] [Toy Fox Terrier] [17 moons]

"Twolegs? Why should I bother with them?" She gruffed holding her position "they're asleep anyway after they fed me their ugly rabbit poop." She continued to stare at him "do you honestly think I'm afraid of you?" She paused to glance at Goldenheart "I'm afraid these dirty dogs don't know how to treat us dogs other than to call us an 'Outpacker', get all rude with us for no reason then chase us away." She ruffed calmly.
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlcat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:31 am

I'm confused about Riverpack, The creator of this Roleplay said that it was closed, and so was Skypack. I'm confused on why Riverpack showed up at the gathering and Bearstrike was being posted for.
Owlcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:57 am

┌─────────────────────────────────────────┐

(••÷[ s ]÷••)

└─────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌───────────────────────────────────┐
•- female -• •- poodle x australian shepherd -• •- twelve moons -• •- doggiepet -•
•- location; twoleg nest -• •- tags; n/a -•

└───────────────────────────────────┘

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Scout stopped digging and sat back on her haunches. Her ears pricked as she heard soft barks of dogs. She glanced back at the wall, this time she didn't think her twolegs would let her back in. She whimpered and gazed up at the sky, letting out a howl. She shook her head and stood up, shaking the dirt off her fur. She then stepped over to the tree, and she sat down under it. Her tail drooping. She shivered a bit, then glanced up as she heard a rustle from the bush. She watched as a little bird emerged. She hesitated, before slowly standing up. The bird had it's back to her, and Scout moved towards it. Her paw-steps slow and quiet. The bird turned around, and let out a shriek. It flapped it's wings and flew up, but Scout wasn't going to let it go so easily. The small dog jumped into the air and bit it's wing. She bit it's fragile neck and smiled in satisfaction, her tail wagging. My first kill! She turned her head and her older twoleg held a black bag, it yanked the bird from her and put it into the bag. It growled in disgust and went back into the nest, leaving her behind. "My kill!" She growled and barked for her twoleg to come back but it didn't, it just left her outside.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || 006

Postby wildsight » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:18 pm

──── 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙!! ────
(Male) ─ (Forty-two moons) ─ (Leader) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Thunderpack) ─ (Tags: Pack, open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The large brute led his pack back toward the camp. His ears were held erect as he did so, leading them like a true, confident leader would. Thankfully, nothing bad had happened at the gathering except for a small fight between two dogs. Unfortunately one of those dogs in the fight had been one of his own members. Mouseheart. He would speak to him once he got back to camp. His tail swayed slowly, as he led the group back into Thunderpack territory. His paws began to pound on the forest floor as he neared the camp quickening the pace slightly, before bounding into the camp. His eyes scanned the dogs as they all padded into the camp, before noticing one dog was not with them. Turning to his packmates his eyes narrowed and he let out a loud bark. "Where is Mouseheart? Did anyone see him come with us?" he asked his eyes scanning the dogs once more, but there was no sign of him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛!! ────
(Female) ─ (Twenty-nine moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Shadowpack) ─ (Tags: Cloudtuft, Pack, open)

The stocky female glanced over her shoulder at the other dog, before giving her a slight nod. Following the rest of the dogs, she focused her attention on what was ahead. It was dark out and that meant certain things could happen that weren't as likely to happen during the day. Her ears were pricked as she followed the group her muzzle lowered to the ground. When Velvetstar signaled to continue on she did. She wondered what was going on. She then recalled the fight that had broken out at the Gathering. It wasn't very long, but it still broke the peace of the night. Hopefully, nothing much would happen. Velvetstar might not be the most serious leader, but she still handled things quite well in Nightsight's opinion. Her gaze traveled over the rest of the dogs, before turning away and continuing towards camp.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘊𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-seven moons) ─ (Beta) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Windpack) ─ (Tags: Pack, Cloudtuft)

Copperskip bounded after the Windpack group as they left Fourtrees until next moon. He was almost disappointed to leave, but thankful to get away from those lower ranking dogs. He had witnessed a fight between two dogs. A warrior and a omega he believed since one was much too small for the role of a warrior. They, had both gotten into a fight and had broken the sacred peace over the night. They were not dignified like him never one to start fights let alone in the middle of a Gathering. His gaze traveled over the dogs as he trotted along his elegant head held high. Once they got to camp, he let out a yawn his gaze scanning the dogs before deciding to get started on patrols. He decided it should go ahead and get done, and went to look for some other dogs. He spotted Cloudtuft just lying down and bounded over to her. "No, no, no." he said in a gleeful almost teasing voice. "Come on, Cloudtuft I need you to do one of your favorite things and go on the dawn patrol." he said his tail wagging, and a smirk on his face. He had seen the young warrior with another dog during most of the Gathering, including being teased by Velvetstar. "Come on now. Your not still thinking about the Gathering are you?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘛𝘌𝘋𝘋𝘠!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-eight moons) ─ (Rogue) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Outpacker) ─ (Tags: Open)

Will write for him next post, no muse for him atm
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery