SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Leafsong
She-cat/Medicine Cat/SkyClan/27 moons/Apprentice:Shiningpaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Hawktail/Tags:Jayclaw

"She isn't in there." She said as she moved back. "You can look yourself but I noticed a fresh scent of hers that seems to lead out of camp." She commented softly. "Well....I can see her when she comes back. She probably decided to get some fresh air." She didn't want to bother the she-cat if she wanted some alone time.

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Apprentice:Galepaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Rubysplash, Hawktail and Jayclaw

"Hawktail, will you be ready to go soon?" He called out before spotting Jayclaw as well. "Jayclaw, you are on patrol with us. We are doing a border patrol." He called out with a wave of his tail. It would be nice to have everyone gathered quickly.

Mudsplash
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Hawkstar and Ferretblossom

Falling silent, he made sure to follow Hawkstar and soon caught the scent as well. SkyClan? Why were they out here? Shaking his head, he waited until his leader confronted the other before stepping out as well. Curling his lip back, he arched his spine as his fur fluffed out. "Looks like someone is stealing prey. Didn't expect to see SkyClan in our territory so soon."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Once everyone had gotten together Shadowflight walked back to her den. She imagine Redstar wanted some time to himself. She stretched as she lay down and watched the clan, careful to watch the entrance to camp Incase anyone snuck out.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Brightstep/She-cat/28 moons/SkyClan Warrior/Apprentice: None/Assigned Mate: TBD/Crush: Nighthawk/Tags: Open
Brightstep yawned as she slowly got to her paws. She purred softly as she pushed her way out of the warriors den. The day was already looking like it would warm and pleasant. She glanced over to the apprentices' den to see if she could see Lakepaw and Featherpaw. Not seeing either she made her way over to the fresh kill pile to choose something before the day's patrols began.

Lakepaw/She-cat/9 moons/SkyClan Apprentice/Mentor: Larksong/Crush: Open/Tags: Featherpaw, Brokenpaw
Lakepaw blinked when Brokenpaw landed on her brother. She sighed softly and tried to nudged the younger apprentice off of him. "You really should watch where you pounce," she meowed. "You could have hurt someone."

{color=Tan]Featherpaw/Tom/9 moons/SkyClan Apprentice/Mentor: Duskfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Lakepaw, Brokenpaw[/color]
Featherpaw grunted softly as Brokenpaw landed on him. He was slightly aware of his sister nudging her away. "I'm fine, Lakepaw so stop fussing," he meowed. "Brokenpaw isn't that big."

Shadowleap/Tom/18 moons/EchoClan Warrior/Apprentice: Dawnpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Shadowleap's ears twitched when he heard his name mentioned to be on patrol. "Got it," he meowed as he got to his paws and made his way over to the group.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/EchoClan Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor:Mothbriar/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ivypaw stretched before she headed out into camp. She gave a small nod to Zestpaw before glancing over at the fresh-kill pile. She debated for a moment before deciding to head over to the apprentices' den to talk to her brother, Nettlepaw.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/EchoClan Apprentice/Mentor Chococlaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Nettlepaw's ears twitched slightly as he crept from the apprentices' den. He smirked slightly before pouncing at Ivypaw with a yowl. "Gotcha!" he meowed before realizing that he had missed his target by at least a kit length. "Or not," he muttered with an embarrassed flick of his tail.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:23 pm

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/SkyClan/7 moons/Mentor:Blossompetal/Crush:Open/Tags:Featherpaw and Lakepaw

"I-I'm sorry!" She swiftly scrambled off of Featherpaw, pinning her ears back slightly. "I was practicing pouncing with the leaf there and it moved when I went to jump." She hadn't meant to jump on anyone. "Luckily Featherpaw is pretty tough so I don't have to worry about him being hurt." She added as she sat down, curling her tail over her twisted paw to hide it. "Are you two just getting up? Seems like a lot of the warriors are still fast asleep."
Last edited by willowsong12 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:13 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

Blossompetal heard soft mews from somewhere in the brush. Setting the herbs down, she followed the mews, finding a single tortie-and-white she-kit with no other cat in sight.

"What are you doing all alone out here?", She questioned.

Looking around, she picked up the little kit by her scruff. She then went back for the herbs.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

"Oh." , he sighed.

He looked over at Nightclaw.

"Alright."
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 am

Rosetail

She cat- Clan: skyClan - Warrior- Crush: RedStar

Hides behind tree until RedStar is alone
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casshew » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:43 pm

|| S o u l s h a d e ||
echoclan warrior - 42 moons - tom - apprentice: pheonixpaw - location: echoclan camp - tags: hunting patrol

Soulshade padded briskly towards the camp exit when he heard his name called, glad to see Pheonixpaw do the same. He greeted Hawkstar with a brief but respectful dip of his head and stood silently as the rest of the cats gathered together.
When the group of called-upon cats was ready, Soulshade concluded the patrol by exiting last with a final glance over his shoulder.
casshew wrote:
========

|| Z e s t p a w ||
echoclan med cat app - 8 moons - she-cat - mentor: ripplestream - location: echoclan camp - tags: open

Zestpaw's deep sleep was interrupted by a bright slice of sunlight gleaming onto her nest in the medicine cat den. Knowing she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, the ginger tabby rose from her curled up position and arched her spine in a stretch. The apprentice padded out of the plant-scented den and emerged into the slowly waking camp. Zestpaw crouched in a sunny patch of the clearing and half closed her leaf-green eyes as the dawn rays warmed her pelt, paws tucked neatly under her chest.

========

|| F u z z y f l i g h t ||
skyclan queen - 24 moons - she-cat - location: skyclan camp, nursery - tags: open

Fuzzyflight was sleeping peacefully in her new nursery nest, her white and tabby flank rising and falling with a gentle sigh.
casshew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 pm

Shadowflight kept thinking she could have gone on patrol, hunted or even trained an apprentice. She was going to go crazy if she just stayed in camp. She often thought of the kits. Maybe they would like to learn the hunter’s crouch, but most probably knew it already.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:42 am

RoseTail

he cat- Clan: skyClan - Warrior- Crush: RedStar

* walks up to RedStar * hello sir uhm i i uhm have a question
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:23 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; hawkstar, mudsplash

ferretblossom froze, his fur fluffing up as the cats approached him. "stealing?" he snarled. "i'm on-" he cut off, looking around. his mouth fell open and he glanced back at hawkstar. "great stars, i'm a moth-brain. i was hunting, and i must've crossed the border without realizing." the long-furred tom's anger returned only a moment later. "but it's my prey. i caught it fair and square, and it was on my territory before i chased it... i think."

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; angoratail, open

"just dropping in. any aches, pains?" he laid, tucking his legs under him neatly. "if not, i'd love to hear a story!" he purred, his large ears perked. "of course, if you want a nap or something, i can go." mothbriar's whiskers twitched with amusement. he knew the elder enjoyed telling her stories, but he wanted to give her a fair chance to back out. "i don't really have anything to do at the moment, so spending time here seemed as good an option as any."
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me