π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby Kuj0 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:55 am

Cinder / Molly / 24 moons / Loner / Tags: Skyheart

"You savages find minding your own business a problem?" Cinder scoffs, rolling her eyes. "I haven't even laid a claw on your precious pelt!" She raises a paw, her claws sheathed to emphasise her point. "Honestly, I didn't think your kind could get any more ridiculous, but obviously I was wrong." She wondered if the whole clan were always so antsy and quick to strike. The thought amused her, a bunch of kittens that lived together, attacking anything and everything that moved. She stifles a laugh, her own thoughts pushing her to the verge of laughter. She shakes her head to herself and she gets to her paws. "Well, it was nice meeting you, but I have places to be. Since this conversation is clearly going nowhere, I'll see you around, Jumpy." The molly purrs as she turns to leave. She would return, she hadn't had her fill of fun just yet.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(6)

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:31 am

AthenasArtz wrote:
{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Warrior | Crushless }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Warrior's Den }
{ Tagged; Thistlethorn}
──────────────────

The fae nodded slowly, sightless blue eyes wide. As he left, she let out a relieved sigh and went to lick a stray patch of chest fur, only then carefully moving after him. She didn't exactly feel like running into anything or anyone. The river would be fine as long as Snowspirit could be careful. "Very well." She murmured, taking her pace nice and slow.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:41 am

Skyheart / She-cat / Warrior / No Mate / No Crush Yet / No Kits / Tags: Open!

Skyheart just shook her head and watched her leave, not showing any reaction. She sighed and wandered into camp, bored again. She sat down and groomed her fur gently.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawkfeather 001

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:21 am

x
x
Hawkfeather
β•”_________________________β•—
molly || twenty-four || bisexual

clan:; timberclan
tags:; open

β•š_________________________╝

The light and dark tabby was laying spread out just outside of the nursery, trying to soak in the warm rays as she relaxed. She had been rather worried and stressed with the news of their old leader and the seemingly dwindling supplies in their forest. How was she supposed to have and support healthy kits when the clan was starting to support itself? She then mentally shook her head as she took a deep breath, everything will be fine, nothing to worry about, the kits will all be healthy and grow up in a wonderful clan, she told herself as she wiggled a little on the ground. Her fluffy coat was starting to get thicker, which meant that this warm weather would not last for long.

Sighing to herself, she closed her eyes and tried to relax again, just focusing on how the sun warmed her fur and how she'll be a mother soon, although not for a little while as her belly was still on the smaller side compared to what it would be if she was soon. As she did a small huff, she blinked an eye open at the growl of something before letting out a small murmur of laughter as the growl belonged to her. Getting up slowly, she licked a few hairs that were out of place before making her way to the fresh-kill pile, wondering if it was going to be low, and if so, she'd ask someone to share some prey with her.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:34 am

Cinder / Molly / 24 moons / Loner / Tags: Paleheather, Storm

As soon as Cinder steps out of clan territory she circles around and wanders back in, this time putting on a mask of innocence. "In case another Jumpy comes along..." As she stalks deeper into clan territory she begins to zone out, becoming lost in her thoughts. Of course, she wanted to make the most of this opportunity, she was certain she would never come across another clan with cats like Jumpy.

What to do...
Normally, her calm demeanor was enough to irritate some, especially if they were the more aggressive type. She could just hunt for sport and leave whatever she killed out in the open; that normally pushed a few buttons. Or she could just wander around as clearly that was enough to set off a fuse. Cinder chuckles to herself, Jumpy was one of a kind. Never had she crossed the border only to be immediately leapt upon like a mouse. She was fortunate to have escaped with only a few minor grazes, ones that would be more than likely to be okay without any treatment.

Getting bored of walking around, she decides to climb up a tree and scope the land from a higher point of view. Maybe she would be able to find something fun to do up there. Only occasionally did Cinder travel by treetops, although those times were when she was in the middle of meddling with some clan cats. During her treetop exploration she picks up the sound of rushing water. Her interest piqued, she begins to gracefully leap between trees, following the soothing sound. Upon arriving at the river she spots two cats by the bank having a conversation. She thought she could smell the scent of the other outsider. Intrigued, she shuffles her way along a branch, getting as close as possible to the two while staying concealed. Her head is cocked towards the ground as she perks her ears, hoping to catch some of their exchange.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sigil » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:41 pm

ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½—
β–Άtags;
male | 108 moons | elder | location; camp | mood; unsure
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Witherclaw stepped out of the elder’s den, deciding the wait wasn’t worth it. The sun felt pleasant on his pelt, but he resisted basking in it. He had a reputation to uphold, he couldn’t be seen enjoying himself.

He hobbles slightly as he walks-- it had been nearly 60 moons since he lost his leg, yet he found himself never truly getting used to the absence. Sometimes he felt a phantom pain where the leg should be, but Spiderleaf told him that was normal, so he didn’t think much about it.

He doesn’t like thinking about the accident in general.

He’d wandered a few tree-lengths away from camp when he heard a small commotion and the distinctive scent of a loner. His pelt spiked up instinctively and he sought it out- he might be getting on in moons, but he could still handle himself in a battle if he needed to.

He catches the end of the exchange, Paleheather fleeing. There was no fear scent or blood or loose fur, so that’s already looking up. He ponders following her, but decides against it. If there was no battle, then it’s not his business.

He heads back to camp and hopes he made the right call.

ο½ο½…ο½ο½ƒο½ˆο½‹ο½‰ο½”
β–Άtags; Briarstar
female | 1 moon | kit | location; nursery | mood; shy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Peachkit giggled and flustered at Briarstar’s high praise, unused to anything of the sort from a cat other than her mother. She looked up at Honeyflower for help, unsure of how to respond.

Her mother leaned down and licked her head, whispering:
β€œSay β€˜thank you’ to her, Peachkit.”

Peachkit, still a bit shy, squirmed away from her mother to look up at Briarstar, β€œUh, thank you!” she squeaked quietly.
sigil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawkfeather 002

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 pm

x
x
Hawkfeather
β•”_________________________β•—
molly || twenty-four || bisexual

clan:; timberclan
tags:; Witherclaw

β•š_________________________╝

The light and dark tabby was laying spread out just outside of the nursery, trying to soak in the warm rays as she relaxed. She had been rather worried and stressed with the news of their old leader and the seemingly dwindling supplies in their forest. How was she supposed to have and support healthy kits when the clan was starting to support itself? She then mentally shook her head as she took a deep breath, everything will be fine, nothing to worry about, the kits will all be healthy and grow up in a wonderful clan, she told herself as she wiggled a little on the ground. Her fluffy coat was starting to get thicker, which meant that this warm weather would not last for long.

Sighing to herself, she closed her eyes and tried to relax again, just focusing on how the sun warmed her fur and how she'll be a mother soon, although not for a little while as her belly was still on the smaller side compared to what it would be if she was soon. As she did a small huff, she blinked an eye open at the growl of something before letting out a small murmur of laughter as the growl belonged to her. Getting up slowly, she licked a few hairs that were out of place before making her way to the fresh-kill pile, wondering if it was going to be low, and if so, she'd ask someone to share some prey with her.

As she picked up a mouse, she scanned the clearing before her eyes settled on the elder. With the prey secured in her mouth, she began to prance over to the older tom before setting the mouse on the ground in front of him. "Hello, Witherclaw, I was curious if you'd like to share a mouse?" She offered with a warm purr in her voice as she looked hopefully at the elder, Hawkfeather would often visit the elder den as an apprentice as she rather enjoyed hearing their tales and advice and helping to take care of them.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:48 pm

β–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–œ
𝒫𝒢𝓁𝑒𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

two βˆ™ fae βˆ™ warrior
tagged; Storm
mentions; Storm

β–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–Ÿ
~~~~~~~~~~
PaleHeather nodded slightly, her ears flickering as the Tom stood before her asking for her name.. The fae took in a deep breath, being so close to the male made his strong scent almost overwhelming.. But.. Being this close to him also picked up essences of his scent that she could not pick up before..
His scent from afar almost smelled earthy, cold and damp.. It reminded her of a fallen hallowed log that had been under years of rain and decay.. He smelled of mushrooms and moss.
But there was the faintest smell that caught her attention.. Her small maw opened slightly as she took a step closer to the Tom, her tail straight up as her tiny pink nose twitched with her trying so hard to take in that smell... She was very close to the Tom, her whiskers frayed out and touching the fur on his chest.. That's when it hit her..

That scent....

PaleHeather eyes shone as she took a step back from the male, a look of disbelief and astonishment washed over her face as her hazel eyes darted up and down the Tom as if she was seeing him for the first time again..
She remembered...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Molly had just turned 6 moons old, her apprentice ceremony was just the previous day and despite the other kits being very excited to go out hunting and start their warrior training, Pale(Paw)Heather was overcome with sadness..
Her mother and her had a very lasting relationship, but the older fae had her last litter at a very old age. By the time Pale(kit)Heather was 4 moons old, her mother was too old to do anything herself without constant help.. Her mother was one of her best friends and her death right before her apprenticeship made the tiny Molly riddled with sorrow.. Her apprenticeship ceremony was less than celebratory with the only one she knew and loved gone..

She had been given the mentor of a wise Molly named Swanleap, a longhaired siamese that had a reputation for being a mediator for much of the clan.. She was very busy, hunting not being a major priority and the first few days of her apprenticeship was spent by the mentors side simply observing.. She never went out to play with other kits her age, she spent her time next to her..
After a moon of being under Swanleaps mentorship, Pale(paw)Heather had felt more heavy in her heart than the day her mother had died.. She had taken in all of the burdens of the other clan members that they took to Swanleap and harbored them in her heart.. She was always quiet, always seemed to have a haze glossed over her beautiful eyes and her tail always trailed her like a limp ribbon, dragging in the dirt behind her..
She was miserable..

Pale(Paw)Heather snuck out of the apprentices den one night, the moon full and the forest covered in a gentle glow.. She missed her mother.. Why did she have to leave her.. She missed the thought of becoming a beautiful warrior alongside her peers.. Now she looked as if she was a feral depressed kit that couldn't get her head out from the mud.
The long trek to the daisy field was a long one for the tiny kit, She was exhausted when she finally saw the field into view.. The field in which her mother was buried.

Mother.. Mother I miss you.. The tiny kit mewled, the earth in which they had buried the Molly was still slightly loose, a few flowers starting to bloom over her burial sight.. Her head hung low, laying herself over the dirt and curling up into a tight ball..

Mourning..

She couldent tell how many minutes or hours went by, she diddent care. Her consciousness wavered in and out as the moon shone over her resting body, she simply wanted to be close to the one cat whom had cared so much about her..
A distant snort and rustle of grass made the kit flick her ear towards the forest, her sleepy state making her groggy and not paying the most attention to the new sound.. The distant snorts turned to grunts, and those grunts turned to snarls that weren't too far from her... The kit lifted her head to see the very distinct stripe down a looming badgers face..
Pale(paw)Heather scrambled to her feet, bolting through the daisy field with the snorts and growls of the slow creature got farther away as she ran... But she kept running..
The kit kept running and kept running until her chest burned with exhaustion and her paws kept tripping her up with every step she took.. She diddent know what else to do.. Her Mentor had never brought her hunting, she had no idea what to do in the case of a predator.. She was too scared to think of anything but to run..
Her chest heaved, her ears pinned back as she lay on the ground. Her ears ringing and her vision becoming very blurry... Slowly falling to a state of unconciousness.

She woke to the sound of the early birds chirping.. A distant crow belting out its call.. Pale(Paw)Heather grumbled as she regained consciousness, the taste of moss clung to her tongue.. Her eyes slowly opened as two bright eyes stared back at her, laying close to her face as she tried to blink the heavyness from her eyes.. That scent.. The first thing that hit her so hard was the distinct scent of him across from her.. the blurry film that had washed over her eyes slowly started to dissapate as she focused on the kit across from her..
She was too weak to let out a hiss or reel back in fright, the cat had given her a piece of moss filled with water to keep her hydrated and had stayed near her.. He diddent seem to be putting her in danger.. Even if she had no idea who this other kit was.

Who are you? The male kit said to her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Molly snapped out of it, shaking her head as her memories washed from her mind like a feather down a stream...
PaleHeather.. She whispered, her ribbon-like tail swaying behind her in an almost excited manner Formerly.. Palepaw She said with a soft chuff, her whiskers fraying like goosebumps on skin..
It's nice to see you again, Storm..

It all came flooding back at once.. That tabby kit that had saved her all those moons ago..
They were best friends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Pale(paw)Heather had regained consciousness, Storm had watched her like a hawk. He diddent let her go anywhere without watching her closely.. Making sure she diddent collapse again from exhaustion.
At first, Pale(Paw)Heather had said nothing to the Tom, her closeted personality not used to talking to anybody. Her distressing appearance a little frightening and made her almost look tiny and sick.. Not helping the argument that she was alright if it were to come up.
why did you help me.... Pale(paw)Heather thought weakly.. Her mind almost clouded and disoriented..

Pale(paw)Heather stayed with the male for a few days, every day she was there the male got her to come out of her shell and get stronger, even getting her to play with him at one point.. It was nice to feel alright again, her mourning slowly unfurling from being so tightly constricted around her throat.. The whole time not knowing where she was in the forest but she diddent really care... The clan stress had been lifted from her chest as the days went by, not having to worry about others and simply caring about her own happiness and caring for herself.. And Storm.. And in a flash it was gone..

The entire clan had looked for her, scouring the forest for the kit over the days she had been missing.. As the kits were sleeping, three clan cats raided the tiny Rouge camp they had stayed at and took Pale(Paw) Heather in the night.. Not even saying goodbye to her dearest friend..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imacat=^+^= » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:39 am

Imacat=^+^= wrote:Velvetpaw

(She-cat) (12 moons old) (Location: Camp)

Velvetpaw blinked open her blue eyes and stretched. She looked around the den, noticing that some of the apprentices were already gone. Sighing, she padded out of the apprentice's den and into the camp, squinting against the bright sunlight of the morning. Velvetpaw had never been very close to any of the other apprentices, with no siblings of her own and all of the other apprentices being younger or older than her by at least a few moons. Velvetpaw had always closed herself off from the other apprentices and had never had very many friends, but she was starting to grow tired of being alone. After all, it was only a matter of time before she would be old enough to have a mate. Although she was nervous to talk to the other apprentices, Velvetpaw knew she had to take the chance to make some friends before it was too late. She noticed Aspenpaw and timidly walked over to him.

"Umm, h-hello Aspenpaw," she mewed quietly.
Imacat=^+^=

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sigil » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:00 am

ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½—
β–Άtags; Hawkfeather
male | 108 moons | elder | location; camp | mood; content
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Witherclaw hears the soft voice of Hawkfeather beside him. He glances over to see the tabby queen and the mouse she sat in front of him. He grumbles a greeting and shifts slowly down into a lying position.

He listens to the quiet sounds of camp for a few moments as he lets Hawkfeather have the first bite. Even he had to admit it was a beautiful day, and he pondered taking a walk away from camp when he remembered the loners wandering around and decided against it.

He focuses his attention back to the mouse and takes a small bite, looking back up at the molly as he chews and pushes the mouse back to her. He liked Hawkfeather, she was one of the few cats that wasn’t constantly doing a tap dance on his last nerve. He hasn’t seen her much since she became a warrior and then a queen, so it was nice to share a mouse with her again.

Speaking of…
β€œSo, how’s life as a queen treatin’ ya?”

ο½ο½…ο½ο½ƒο½ˆο½‹ο½‰ο½”
β–Άtags; Briarstar
female | 1 moon | kit | location; nursery | mood; shy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Peachkit giggled and flustered at Briarstar’s high praise, unused to anything of the sort from a cat other than her mother. She looked up at Honeyflower for help, unsure of how to respond.

Her mother leaned down and licked her head, whispering:
β€œSay β€˜thank you’ to her, Peachkit.”

Peachkit, still a bit shy, squirmed away from her mother to look up at Briarstar, β€œUh, thank you!” she squeaked quietly.
sigil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me