☀️ {SUNCLAN}☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ~~Not Accepting~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ☀️ {SUNCLAN}☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ~~New and Accepting!

Postby saltcow » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:38 am

@everyone will post when I get back from school :)
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •°Newt Da Gay Boi°• » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 am

this is gingersplash
Attachments
download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (3.23 KiB) Viewed 14 times
•°Newt Da Gay Boi°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •°Newt Da Gay Boi°• » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 am

Gingersplash Lifted her head to the bright sunlight that filtered inside the den. Hissing to herself for over sleeping she jumped up and rushed outside. Cats were already busy and she could feel her guilt sinking into her stomach like a stone.
I draw. I do request, so go on and ask. (Im not limited to dragons either.) My latest drawing is still a work in progress. Its from wings of fire. I can't do realism, and i don't color unless i'm told where you want color. It's traditional art for now, I might be getting a drawing tablet and from there i will do digital art. <3
•°Newt Da Gay Boi°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 am

ok, I’ll be online most of the day. !

Leafdapple

The tom yawned, still watching Brightfeather and Tsunamifur slightly. He wondered where Bluestar was, he wondering if he should go hunting or not.

Snowpaw

She hastily shook out her white fur, jumping out of her nest and heading out of the apprentice den. She hoped no one had noticed how late she had gotten up! Snowpaw took a moment to calm down before looking around for her mentor, Eaglestorm.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:14 am

𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓹𝓪𝔀.: she-cat | apprentice | mood: bored | Tags: open :.

Brokenpaw walked around aimlessly looking for something to do.

𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻.: she-cat | warrior | mood: bored as well | Tags: open :.

Willowwhisker yawned and lazily got up out of her warm nest. She really dint want to go out today, it was so cold and her nest was so warm. She dragged herself out of bed and into the cold morning sun anyway. She wandered out into the grassy area in the middle of the clan and smiled to herself as she watched snowpaw scurry out of the apprentice den. She did wish for an apprentice, but she was to shy to ask for one and did not know what to do if she did acquire one, she sighed. 'why do I have to be so introverted?' she asked herself quietly.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ch!cken » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:38 am

Hawkstrike
Hawkstrike was hesitant, She HATED getting out of her nest in the morning, She yawned, wondering, she went up to ask Willowwhisker, Hey Willowwhisker are we on dawn patrol?
ImageImage she/they/he :3
Ch!cken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 am

𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻.: she-cat | warrior | mood: bored as well | Tags: Hawkstrike :.

Willowwhisker tensed, she really didn't know how to talk to other cats, she stuttered alot as a kit and it caused her not to talk to others as much. She nodded her head "I was going to go out just now. It seems like no one else was going to.." She said rather quietly.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ch!cken » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:19 am

Hawkstrike
Can i come with?, She nodded eagerly Though being kinda awkward, Sorry if i made you uncomfortable...
ImageImage she/they/he :3
Ch!cken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:52 am

𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻.: she-cat | warrior | mood: bored as well | Tags: Hawkstrike :.

"Oh, sure. I mean the more the merrier." She said in her regular shy tone of voice.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Snowpaw

The white She-Cat blinked her amber eyes for a few moments, holding back a yawn. She finally forced herself to stand up, looking around for her mentor. She noticed Brokenpaw and smiled in greeting to the other apprentice.

Leaffall

Leaffall noticed them talking, but didn’t walk over. He stayed around the other warriors, not saying much, but not really knowing what to say at all. He wondered where Bluestar was, hoping he could go hunting on his own. Being around all these cats made him anxious.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me