Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Postby Balsam » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:41 am

[quote="Nebby Hates Bags"]
Cosmog|| Poni Island|| Tags: Jirachi

Cosmog found her attention drawn towards a sudden, rather bright new addition to the landscape in front of her; the Pokémon had a somewhat star shaped head, and Cosmog smiled brightly at the side. She crawled out from under the bush and floated over, stopping right beside Jirachi as they were examining a symbol. Now the Nebula Pokémon was quiet, deciding she didn't want to risk angering the new Pokémon; she could be patient.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 am

Jirachi || Poni Island || Tagged: Cosmog

Jirachi noticed someone float up next to them, but took a moment more to finish tracing part of the symbol. They then turned to the new Pokemon, asking "Is this your home? It has been a long, long time since I last roamed the waking world, much of it is unfamiliar."
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:11 am

Cosmog yelped loudly from surprise when the odd Pokemon turned to her, before giggling to herself. "I guess you could say that," she trilled, still giggling. "At least, I spend most of my time here. So... Do you sleep a lot?" She asked, confused by their last comment. What exactly did they mean by the "waking world?" It didn't feel quite right to ask, so she kept it to herself.
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:25 am

"Ooh. Well, I do sleep quite a lot, I have to to keep up my energy for granting wishes! I was last awake 1000 years ago, when the Millennium Comet appeared." Jirachi said, fiddling with their thumbs. "Some evil people found me and used me to make an evil version of Groudon, a legendary pokemon where I'm from. I didn't like it. But back to happier things! I'm Jirachi, what's your name?
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Deoxys|| Spear Pillar || Tagged: Nobody (open)

Deoxys eventually decided to check out the different relics and ruins there was. After all, he did want to investigate the planet. He flew toward Spear Pillar to see the sights. Once he landed, he switched to normal form and started exploring around.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Mew || Hidden Kingdom || Tags: Giratina

"Bye, bye Giri!" Mew waved goodbye to the fellow legendary.

Little did she know that she and Giratina had unknowingly sewn the seeds of a new disaster. A disaster that would start in the Hidden Kingdom and spread itself through the regular pokemon.
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Cosmog stared blankly for a moment; she then smiled again after Jirachi had finished speaking. "I'm Cosmog! Wow, you must be super powerful if you can grant wishes!" The Pokémon was almost bouncing as she said this. "Well, it's nice to meet you anyways!"
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Giratina || Spear Pillar || Tagged: Deoxys

The huge dragon-type took off from the kingdom to go back to her home. On the way, however, she decided to drop by Spear Pillar, to see if Palkia or Dialga were home. As she approached the tower, she saw a reddish figure on the mountain. Deciding to check it out, she landed on the summit as quietly as possible, not wanting to alarm the creature.

"Nice to meet you as well, Cosmog! I'm not that powerful, I can only grant 3 wishes before I have to sleep again." Jirachi spoke cheerily. "I wonder what the people are like now days?" they mused out loud.
Last edited by Letsgograss on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Cosmog was almost disappointed; she hadn't gotten to meet a powerful Pokémon after all... She cheered up quickly, beaming. "The people? Depends on who it is!" She said in an almost chirp. "I think they're odd!"
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Jirachi contemplated this for a second, then spoke up again. "Hmm... Odd is always good! Well, now I've asked a question, your turn! Ask me a question or make a request. Go ahead, I've been around a long time," They said, watching Cosmog expectantly.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me