Mods please lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SnowClan, StormClan, RedClan & IvyClan ((New & Accepting

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:13 am

Heatherpaw

She heads into the forest, hearing a noise. She follows it, and hides behind a bush. She sees a cat, and she doesn't realize who it is. "Who are you?!" She leaps out, baring her teeth.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:16 am

Heatherpaw

"O-oh... I-I'm s-sorry.." Her voice falters, and she starts to back away slowly, obviously scared of how the medicine cat had talked to her. "I d-didn't kn-now..." She stammers.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 am

Username: Ultimate_chimera
Name: Swanstar
Clan: Ivyclan
Kin: Leafstep
Personality: She is kind, caring, protestive and try her best to her clan.
Crush: Looking
Mate: open
Dislikes: rain, because her long fur and unnessery fights.
History: She is clan born

Username: Ultimate_chimera
Name: Leafstep
Clan: Ivyclan
Kin: Swanstar
Personality: She is very protestive, caring, loving. She is like her sister.
Crush: Looking
Mate: open
Dislikes: Selfish cats, fights and somehow winter
History: She is clan born
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:24 am

Swiftwing halted, smelling RedClan scent mingled in with StormClan scent. He bristled. "A trespasser," he murmured, not seeing the medicine cat yet.
i'm inactive on here. msg me on lioden if u really need 2 talk or whatever
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:27 am

Heatherpaw

"No, I don't." She says, looking at Snowheart. "But, I know what a flash flood is!" She smiles proudly.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:27 am

Swiftwing leaped out of the bushes, growling, but blinked in confusion when he saw Heatherpaw with Snowheart. "I.. Swiftwing is confused." he said.
i'm inactive on here. msg me on lioden if u really need 2 talk or whatever
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:29 am

Heatherpaw

She giggles, and stops herself after a little bit. She looks at the three other cats, herself being the youngest one there. She felt outnumbered.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:30 am

Heatherpaw

She nods, and flicks her tail.

(gtg)

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:36 am

\MintHeart/\Female; Warrior/\IvyClan/\Currently: Hunting/\Tags; Open/

MintHeart had woken up early, and had been hunting for a bit. She had already caught a shrew, and had buried it a bit ago. She kept hunting quietly, her tail just barely risen above the ground.

\LarkFeather/\Female; Warrior/\IvyClan/\Currently: Sleeping/\Tags; Open/

LarkFeather had been on the moonhigh patrol the day before, and was still awfully tired from the patrol. So, she was still sleeping in her nest.

\TumbleWhisker/\Female; Med. Cat/\IvyClan/\Currently: Stocking the medicine den/\Tags; Open/

TumbleWhisker was working on collecting feverfew for the medicine den, and was putting it away at the moment.
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:41 am

Swanstar walked out to her den, looking her clans camp and it's cats. Ivyclan seemed to be very lively today she thought noticing her sister walking toward the medician den.

Leafstep padded to the med.cats den "Hello TumbleWhisker" she powed "I am going to the forest needs anything?" she said looking at the busy she cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me