{кαℓεi∂σscøpε} (Semi Literate Big Cat Rpg), Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: {кαℓεi∂σscøpε} (Semi Literate Big Cat Rpg), Accepting!

Postby Echoes » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 am

{{All are accepted!}}
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 am

(Sorry that im so annoying but can we start? I have no pashence today... lol sorry!)
Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

You may think the grass is greener on the other side
but if you take the time to water your own grass it would be just as green.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,
where the heck did the ceiling go?

|Previously known as ~Moon~|
QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ragemonster » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 am

Homicidal Maniac:) wrote:{{Don't worry, this is great. And, it's my first on this site also. And how's everything going, Cheshire Wolf? Haven't seen you in a while?}}

((Everything's alright, I've just been busy. How're you?))
ragemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:53 am

((Sure I guess we can, let me just create my characters and give everyone a quick description of the territories and then i'll go further in depth later on the territories page))
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:19 pm

(um... is that a yes or no?)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,

QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:24 pm

((lol, yup! I'll start though so everyone gets an idea of it))
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:07 pm

A Temporary Territory Description:

This is only so you guys know where to rp for now so we can finally start, i'll go more into description on the territories page when I have time, probably tonight.

Flora Basin: Emerald grove slowly gives way to Flora Basin, a large dip in the land, the bottom covered thickly with foliage where small prey can be found. A river runs thickly through it, many pieces of driftwood lying about; under the largest ones is where most monarchy members make their home. The Basin ends in the Cascading falls, behind the falls is where the nursery is, cat's get in and out through a tunnel hidden off to the side of the waterfall. The peak that looms over it is where the King and Queen's chambers are, a crevice cut out from the mountain face to reveal a large cave. Lower down, nestled in the trunk of a giant tree, is the Duke and Duchess' chambers, the inside is spacious and has a velvety soft moss bed in the center. The Subsidiaries sleep in a den carved out of a large boulder, thick moss lining the floor of the inside and light filtering in through the cracks. Serfs have a cramped den hidden by a large, strangely shaped boulder on the shore. The tunnel's a little narrow but all cat's are able to fit through. The tunnel leads to an underground den, cramped, dark, and damp. The Cat's meet at the edge of the basin, where the King and Queen disscuss important going ons in the Pride.
Emerald Grove: A lush jungle where VW does most of their hunting.
Beach Overlook: A precipice that looks over Sunset Cove, Veiled Wilderness can see everything that goes on down there, which gave them an advantage during the war and still does. It is a rather romantic place to go and see the sun slip behind the skyline.
Cascading Falls: The Falls that starts at Flora Basin, ending in a large lake that becomes quite small in summer. Many fish and other animals live right around here, the cubs of the pride live behind the falls.

Towering Heights:

Cave of Shadows: http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/mIdNiGhTxXxHoUr/CS/Gunung-Mulu-National-Park-Deer-Cave.gif, Their main base.
The King and Queen's chambers:
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae26 ... 70H353.jpg
The Duke and Duchess' chambers:
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae26 ... dfsafd.jpg.
The other Monarchy members sleep in a series of smaller caves while the Subsidiaries chamber is a spacious den with a small lake out in front. The Serfs sleep in a cramped crevice, scalding hot in summer and freezing cold in winter. The meeting place is a group of large boulders near the entrance.

Alpine Ascents: The mountains, it holds most of TH's prey and is very hard to scale if you're not a Towering Heights feline.

Vast Tundra: A barren, arctic wasteland, it houses some prey and also provides protection. Even in summer there is still many patches of snow.

Shrouded Pines: This pine forest slopes down from Alpine Ascents and is a nice place to go to if you want to get away, especially the clearing.

Loner Territories:

Whispering Moors:
This is the long patch of land where most cats are layed to rest. Many have sworn they've heard the soft whisperings of their ancestors and loved ones, but maybe that's just the wind... It is almost eerily silent here, and it is taboo, if not forbidden to spill blood on these lands. Though Whispering Moors is for the two other prides mostly, because Endless Expanses bury their dead in Requiem Meadows.

Inferno Peak: Inferno Peak is an inactive volcano that looms over the rest of the land. It isn't dangerous at the top, but it is climbing it! There isn't much footholds because when the volcano erupted many, many years ago, it left cooled magma in it's wake, the substance slippery and hard to hang onto. Once you reach the top though, you can see for miles!

Sunset Cove:
Miles and miles of sandy shoreline seem to stretch on forever, the soft sand cool against your burning paws. On high seagulls take wing, soaring and dipping and gliding, their distant cries melodiously ringing in your ears. Your eyes are brimming in wonder at the gorgeously clear turquoise saltwater that laps gently against the shore. The water is a break from the immense heat, cool to the touch and free of obstructions like twigs and leaves. It is quite hard to find a more romantic place then this (except maybe for beach overlook), it is a beautiful place to watch the sun go down, hence the name Sunset Cove. Just don’t walk too far to the right side or you’ll find yourself ankle deep in the murky depths of Rogue Marsh! Speaking of which…

Rogue Marsh: Some of the shadiest characters spend much of their time in these rather foreboding marshlands. A dense, humid fog shrouds the whole place in a choking vice grip, the muggy air not only making it hard to breathe, but also giving it quite a sinister and eerie look and feel to the place. Besides the negative aura that surrounds Rogue Marsh, there is also the unattractive quality of all that gross looking murky water! There isn’t a chance and probably never will be a chance for as long as this marsh is here, that you’ll see the bottom, and if you do, you must be heaven sent! There has been so much build up of algae, weeds, twigs, and other hindrances, that good, leisurely swimming in this bog is next to impossible. Anyways, why would you want to swim in that? A few cats have even died because their paw or tail has caught on seaweed or another piece of debris and the feline was unable to break free. There is a few dry places where the most devious of cats lurk about, making their homes in sad excuses for shrubbery. Y’know… there may have even been some star crossed lovers from other prides that have met up here in secret, though this place is hardly a romantic getaway. This is also where the outcasts often reside, rogues banished by their pride and cast out from all pride lands, sentenced to life as a loner. Countless rumors have been spread around this place it’s a wonder that the things said weren’t actually true.

The Great Lake: Basically the life source of the prides, whether the prides need water from here or not, the prey animals do and it was a great place to come and mingle with other prides, but so much has changed since the war. Now it's a dangerous place to come, threat of a battle breaking out at every moment. The lake is a beautiful clear turquoise, plantlife thriving everywhere the eye can see.
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:27 pm

(Um.., what about Endless Expanses?)

QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 pm

{{Moon, Echoes said she put up Endless Expanses two pages back. It's up on the front page where the territroies are ^^}}
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:30 pm

(oh... sorry)

QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me