FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby astro! » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:10 am

SPARKPAW

the mad genius ✦ medicine cat apprentice ✦ tom

The skinny little black tom was curled up, fast asleep, in the medicine den; this situation was, for him, both rare and valuable. Sparkpaw's mind often kept him from sleeping, sending him instead on crazy adventures into the forest at night. Sparkpaw loved these times, of course; they allowed him to exercise his mind, which was always active, ideas always flowing through it. Not only this, but Sparkpaw was a total genius; he figured things out in the bat of an eye, and always looked for new knowledge everywhere. The downside to this was that he was quite mad. He often reminded himself that it was in a very lovable sort of way.
The sunrise sent a beam of light through the ceiling f tr medicine den, causing Sparkpaw to curl up tighter. "Oh, come on," he muttered, swiping at the sunshine as if it were tangible. "First time in a long time I've actually gotten some sleep. Lemme alone." Suddenly, Sparkpaw's shocking blue eyes, always wider than normal, flew open. "Ahh!" He blinked, looking around the den very hard to make sure that none of it was, as he had previously been concerned about, on fire. Upon ascertaining that it wasn't, he jumped up and trotted gleefully out of the den, heading over to the other apprentices. "Hello, you lot," he greeted them cheerily. Sparkpaw was actually quite the leader; only his pacifism had kept him from following the same path as all of these other apprentices, kept him following the path of a different kind of leader, one that doesn't fight. That didn't stop him from being friends with the other young cats. He beamed at them all widely, a touch of gleeful madness glimmering in his wide eyes. "I should probably find Songbird -" he ran off in the other direction, looking around the clearing for his mentor and not seeing her. "Perhaps she's already outside camp, gathering herbs," he mused quietly, heading toward the camp entrance on soft paws.
In the forest, Sparkpaw kept his ears pricked, listening for any sounds of a cat calling his name or anything of the like. Instead of hearing this, Sparkpaw heard another cry. "That sounds like Ravenfang," he said to himself, glancing in the direction he howls had come from. "And she doesn't sound particularly happy."
Curiously, Sparkpaw set off into the woods towards Ravenfang's yowls. As he neared the waterfall, he began to be able to make them out more clearly, until he could hear the words. "Bear?!" he whispered to himself. For a second, he pondered this; Ravenfang was quite well known for her prankster nature, and it was possible that this was a trick to be played on the gullible cat. "Ravenfang?" He called out her name, deciding that this would verify whether or not the she-cat was pulling a joke. He also wanted to lure the bear away from her with his voice, just in case it was true and she was in danger. Quickly, Sparkpaw scuttled in a wide semicircle- he ran away from the direction of the camp, to avoid causing the bear to go towards it, then yowled Ravenfang's name once more. He couldn't let a cat get injured or killed, not with his past.

{{I'm out of town, so I will try to post as much as possible... Sorry it's not very long. Will post brightpaw later}}
astro!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fireflies. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 pm

нαιѕтαя

mood ;; content
love life ;; no one, open
where ;; in camp
doing ;; talking to songbird
tags ;; songbird

Hailstar emerged from his den with a glint in his dark green eyes, sitting with pride in front of his den before he watched the camp. Ravenfang was annoying Falconcry again, the leader was actually planning to have a few words to the black she-cat, there was a line between having a good old joke and being a mouse-brain. Not that the dark tabby brute would use those exact words,of course as he was the one to set a good example to his clanmates and the one to set everything right. Most looked up to him and respected him, the thought still hung briefly in his head before it disappeared when he saw Ravenfang dart out of camp. What was she, a coward or something? But he could see that Falconcry's rage wasn't a force to be faced head-on, even Hailstar himself would have second thoughts talking to the tom when he was in a mood like this. With an amused shake of his head, the tom spun around and stalked back into his den.

He had been the leader of FallClan now for four moons, at first had found it rather daunting but had soon gotten the hang of the job, by now he was actually enjoying himself. Hailstar remembered the day he had become deputy with fondness, recalling his shocked face that he was now the second in command for the Clan. But the old leader had soon died after naming Hailstar [ then Hailstorm ], leaving his deputy to lead the Clan. The tabby had named Streamheart, an old but wise tom to help advise him during times of need had been called for deputy but the sturdy feline had soon passed away. From then on ; the choice for the next deputy seemed to be completely right in front of him, one cat who was the right choice and so Hailstar had named Silverstripe, his current deputy. The tom was clever, a good choice and more then that he had grown up with the leader during apprenticeship, making him an old friend.

Instead of going back to sleep, obeying what his feelings told him to do, the tom instead sat up in his nest and stared straight ahead, lost in thought. The non-stop chatter of the apprentices [ Flamepaw most of all ] reached Hailstar's ears from the outside and a tiny smile crossed the tabby's face. Falconcry's rather cold-hearted personality and his ginger apprentice's bubbly one seemed to fit well together, Falconcry could teach her to slow down a little while Flamepaw could teach him to have some fun. Alright, maybe it wouldn't work but it was worth a try, wasn't it? Hailstar had tried to match mentors and apprentices up as best he cold ; taking points of the cat's personality before pairing them up with a young kit that would be good for them. He, the leader himself had deeply considered himself to become a mentor to one of these young cats and despite the urge, had held himself back. It was better for cats who hadn't had an apprentice yet to get one, giving them more experience and a challenge to face.

It was almost sad that the tom had never actually trained an apprentice all the way through their apprenticeship ; his case had barely passed the rules of the warrior code. Poppypaw had been his apprentice, a sweet but lively she-cat but a rouge had killed her who had crossed into FallClan territory. Driven by blinding fury, Hailstar had led the patrol himself to avenge his apprentice's death but lucky for the rouge, he had already escaped from the territory and the scent of him had been stale. A sweet voice that he knew only too well these last few moons snapped him out of his thoughts and despite of who it was, a sigh escaped the tabby. ''Hello Songbird, no I'm not asleep,'' he meowed with respect in his tone but also a prickle of annoyance hiding in those green orbs of his. He had been the beautiful she-cat's friend all his life but he wasn't going to budge from what he believed, no, from what was right, Songbird's pleading words were wasted on him, sadly.

Hailstar already knew what she had been planning to discuss from the moment he caught the medicine cat's scent from outside his den, Songbird had brought the subject up several times during the last few moons. But, she had always been dismissed from the den with the answer 'no' with was often sharp by now, he could almost taste her disappointment as it hung like a storm cloud around her. ''Songbird, StarClan is a story for kits. My answer has been no already so why do you insist on bringing to up with me once again? You want to believe in them, you want to believe they are taking caring of us and keeping us safe but I am sorry, my friend, this time you are wrong.'' Hailstar's tone was cold but cutting at the same time, a sure sign his temper was flaring to no good, why was this stupid story so important to Songbird? The tabby leader had believed she was a little more sensible and clever to grow out of such things but no, she stuck to it like a protective mother to her kit. The tom's ears flattened against his head and eyes became narrowed before the brute calmed down, forcing his fur to lie flat as he straightened himself up from the crouch. ''Fine, Songbird, I will listen.'' Again. ''Please be prepared to be disappointed though.''
Last edited by fireflies. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juliet
mood ;; content
doing ;; playing with the pups
relationship ;; single and ready to mingle [ bi sexual ]
with ;; myself
thinking about ;; they're growing up fast!
rp status ;; open to rps, romantic or friendly
fireflies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iownfish » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:45 pm

((Lol, it's quite alright. I can't say it hasn't happened to me once or twice.))

Image Image
Image Image

iownfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 pm

FLAMEPAW
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇ

Apprentice of Fallclan
7 moons
She-cat
No crush
Mentor- Falconcry
Tags- Falconcry
If she hadn't been sitting right in front of Falconcry, Flamepaw might have covered her ears with red paws. She wasn't a fan of the yelling, but she had to admit that Ravenfang had brought it upon herself. Why was it that she always chose the wrong cat to mess with? Well, if anyone had still been asleep, they were surely wide awake now, with Falconcry yowling himself hoarse in his fury at Ravenfang as she darted out of the camp. She was in for it when she did make it back to camp.
Flamepaw drew back a little when Falconcry snapped at her. That was completely uncalled for; she'd been teasing, nothing serious. Falconcry was really upset. It was easy to remind herself of that, especially when he told her he hadn't meant it and was only angry with Ravenfang. That was when she sidled up to her mentor to find out his plans for the day. Now that he had settled down a bit and was acting much more approachable, she plastered her signature grin back on excitedly. No matter what Falconcry had planned, it would be fun; Flamepaw loved the life she led, training to be a strong warrior for Fallclan. Hunting, fighting, patrols- it was all great. Speaking of patrols, she saw Silverstripe slip out if his den and begin to organize them. It didn't appear that they'd be going on one, at least not the dawn patrol, so that meant that they were free to train. She gazed up at the sandy tom as he explained his plan for the day's training- diving for larger fish by the falls. To Flamepaw, that sounded thrilling, an adventure she had yet to try. "That sounds like fun!" she squealed, bouncing a bit in her usual enthusiastic way. Her bright grey eyes were wide with excitement, looking up at her mentor in a sweet, overly friendly way she knew even the prickly tom couldn't resist. She blinked as she purred, "What pleading eyes, Falconcry?" It always entertained Flamepaw when they teased. She knew that despite his typical snappy demeanor, he really had a caring, fun side that showed around his apprentice. In her eyes, he was the perfect mentor, since she saw past the problems everyone else noticed. Of course, Flamepaw had a hard time finding faults in anyone, unless she didn't get her way. But she and Falconcry got along. "Of course I want to go! Come on!" she giggled happily. Even his morbid joke didn't put a damper on her good mood. Falconcry had definitely settled down and lightened up now. Turning to him, she waited, not so patiently, for him to lead the way out to the falls so they could begin training.

SILVERSTRIPE
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsɪʟɪᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Deputy of Fallclan
33 moons
Tom
No crush
Apprentice- Duskpaw
Tags- Duskpaw, Eaglewatcher
Silverstripe's dark grey ears twitched at Eaglewatcher's response. Her ears were pinned back, like she was less than thrilled to be invited out on patrol, but with a bit of a stutter, she accepted his offer. She was smart enough to know to listen to his words, since around here he did have authority. He may not be the leader, but he was Hailstar's second-in-command, and he had to be listened to and respected. For the most part, all of the clan did just that. Eaglewatcher was definitely a bit socially awkward, he observed from her speech. She started by blurting out a "yes", then seemed to correct herself and speaking in a slightly more even tone, still accepting his offer. Poor cat needs to make some friends, he thought as he padded back into camp to collect Duskpaw.
The black apprentice, as usual, was right on time. He was responsible enough to be a warrior, that was for sure. Silverstripe figured he would confront Hailstar about making the tom into a warrior within the next quarter moon or so. Pride welled up in his chest as he thought of Duskpaw's approaching warrior ceremony. It was always a wonderful moment to see your apprentice become a full-fledged warrior after so many moons of hard training. Duskpaw wasn't his first apprentice, and hopefully wouldn't be his last, so Silverstripe had experience with these types of things. He had to be, in order to be a candidate for deputy after Streampelt had died a few moons before.
As his apprentice located him, Silverstripe managed to shove the thoughts out of his mind and focus on the present. He had to keep his wits about if they were going on border patrol, and couldn't be dwelling on future events. Duskpaw was respectful, always a good trait in an apprentice and warrior, as he asked to get a drink before they began training. "Good morning, Duskpaw. Go get a drink and if you'd like, a quick bite to eat. We're going on border patrol and then doing a little battle training with Eaglewatcher and Snowpaw." He flicked his grey striped tail toward the falls, indicating that Duskpaw should quench his thirst, and then ducked back out of the cave that made up Fallclan's camp to meet Eaglewatcher and Snowpaw. The two she-cats seemed to be having an easy conversation; Eaglewatcher was clearly much more comfortable around her apprentice than her deputy. Well, at least she has someone to talk to besides the kits listening to her tall tales, he thought to himself, remembering the stories Eaglewatcher commonly told the youngest clan members in her free time. Many of them were about the miracles Starclan, the so-called cats of the heavens, had performed. Silverstripe was on the fence about his starry ancestors; he hadn't yet decided what to believe. He knew he should have long ago- after all, he was a senior warrior, the deputy, no less, and had been hearing reasons to believe and not to believe in them since he had joined the clan as a youngster. There wasn't any solid evidence to support either claim, so until that was provided, he wouldn't be swayed in either direction. Not many cats in the clan still believed. That he did know. Hailstar was among the nonbelievers. The medicine cats grew up being trained to believe, though some attempted to hide it. Not all, but some. Still, he hasn't decided where he stood.
Making his way over to Eaglewatcher and Snowpaw's perch, the sound of a yowl reached Silverstripe's dark grey ears. He could hardly make out the words over the roar of the waterfall, but it was coming from the forest, and the only one he knew was out there was Ravenfang. Finally, after much straining, he realized what she was screeching- bear! Knowing Ravenfang, it could be a prank, and if it was, she would be in huge trouble when she made it back to camp, not only with Falconcry. Bears were incredibly dangerous predators and it wasn't funny to joke about them. Many a cat, strong, valuable warriors had been lost to their wicked claws and dreaded teeth, not to mention their brute strength and size. Not even the whole clan could take down a ful grown grizzly bear. But what if she was serious and actually had confronted a bear? If that was the case, the black warrior was in grave danger. Her best bet was to hide somewhere, because there was no cat who could fight a bear and hope to come out alive. Be careful, Ravenfang. I don't want to stumble upon your limp body. And if this is a joke... Wish for the best, because then I'll let Falconcry do whatever he pleases with you.

((We should have Falconcry and Flamepaw find Ravenfang. That would really be amusing. c; ))
eventer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro! » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:37 am

BRIGHTPAW

the sarcastic one ✦ apprentice (sunhawk) ✦ she-cat

Brightpaw woke from her dream slowly, unwillingly, as the morning sunlight brightened and streamed down into her face. In her dreams, the fearsome Brightstar led her Clan into battle, claws flashing fiercely and voice yowling commands above the din of the shapeless, faceless enemy cats; here, she was just Brightpaw, the young apprentice who was still learning everything she had to know to become a warrior.
Brightpaw blinked up at the sunshine, her apple-green eyes wide; the sun touched her pelt, making it look lighter than it actually was, making it glow in its own way. Lazily, her paw dabbed at the dust motes that circled around slowly in the illuminated air; they swirled around before returning to their earlier floating state.
With a sigh, Brightpaw got to her paws and shook out her light orange pelt, then stretched; her ears pricked as she heard a call from outside the den. Sunhawk. Brightpaw smiled; her mentor was a fun-loving cat like Brightpaw herself, and they often had a great time with training. Pulling tricks on the other cats, exchanging sarcastic banter.... Brightpaw wondered what they would be getting up to today.
She padded outside the den, still trying to shake the weariness out of her paws; her eyes, however, were already bright and ready for the day as she blinked in the sudden light once she left the gloom of the den. "Good morning, Sunhawk," she mewed cheerfully. "Your timing could not be more perfect." The words, thought they would have sounded strange had another cat said them in that fashion, seemed to flow quite easily from Brightpaw's tongue; she loved to craft sentences, and she was a brilliant speaker, always commanding an audience, swaying them with her persuasive talents. She also loved wordplay and humour, and sarcasm was one of the witty little she-cat's favourite tools of the trade.
"I take it we'll be learning how to find pretty rocks today," she commented, her voice full of mock seriousness; her first time out, Brightpaw had found a purplish-looking rock by the falls, and she had spent a long time getting distracted and flicking it around before her littermate had laughed at her....
Brightpaw pushed thoughts of her littermate out of her head and sat up at attention, waiting for Sunhawk's reply.

astro!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me