DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:57 am

SunKit
"Nooooooooeeee" she squealed, and tumbled forward, nearly tripping over her own paws. She suddenly stopped, turned on her heals and ran backwards through Darkblossom's legs. "Maybe that'll wake me up!" she suggested "If not, Oh well!" she decided, calling to DarkBlossom over her shoulder.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:04 am

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Sunkit

She was running, but made a fast brake when the kit suddently turned around and run toward her "...hoy what are you..." she meowed in suprise. Without realising it she taked her claws in, before the kit got to her legs, making her falling to her back.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:06 am

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
Blackshadow was curled up in the warrior den, a lump of fur in a nest blending into darker areas of the den. His tail resting over his muzzle. Every so often his ears would twitch but the lazy warrior gave no other sign of awareness.

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream sat in camp grooming her pelt. She figured she might as well go check boarders today after making sure her fur was clean of course. She might have been a tomcattish shecat but she was still a proud shecat who liked her fur kept just so.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; l crush/mate;

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
The mini cheetah of a tomcat was sitting with a smaller group of starry-furred cats, grooming his ur as he listened. Since coming to Starclan, the tomcat's uptight persona had mellowed somewhat. His sister had gotten onto him about it at once point. He simply said there was no need to be so much on watch now that they were in Starclan and didn't have to constantly worry about the protection of Dreamclan and warrior duties anymore. Cheetahfang licked a paw and drew it over his ear as he listened to his clanamates chatter. Feeling eyes burning into his pelt though, Cheetahfang looked up from his grooming over towards Brokenwish.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 am

SunKit
she turned and laughed. "Dark-Fallen" she mocked playfully.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:16 am

Dark forest
Darkblossom

She looked at the kit, rolling her eyes in annoyed "kits..." she murmured rolling to her belly and stood up "I quess you're not scary type" she hissed lightly shaking her now messy fur.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:23 am

SunKit
She giggled and bolted away again, laughing the whole time. She didn't know what dying would feel like but she would try it to get home.

((Kill her, bite into her neck. she'll wake up as she's dying with puncture wounds on her neck, but they're healed. It'll leave teeth scars in her neck))
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:57 am

Dark forest
Darkblossom

She watched the giggling kit for a while, flicking her tail in annoyed "you want to go home to your mother right?" she meowed darkly "fine I will help you with that, but you better not whine if it's hurt" she meowed, before she pinned the small kit down and gived her the killing bite.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar awoke in his nest, the tom's movements stiff as he rose to his paws. The tom left his den after washing his pelt and outside of his den, watching the river.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight was already padding around. Her blue gaze watching nothing in particular as she walked around in the forest. She slowly crouched down and padded forward. She has caught scent of a rabbit, and a rabbit it shall be.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool was sleeping in her nest.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind rose to his paws and looked around. His vision was getting pretty cloudly. The tom sighed. He didn't want to really show it, but it was to hard to see now. He was going blind and he knew it. Stormwind padded over to the medicine cat den, flicking his tail at Honeymist as he past in at greeting way. The tom slipped into the den quietly looking to see if Fernleap was there.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart yawned and curled up into a tighter ball as he slept. It was a little chilly out, but he didn't really care.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was up and about moving sluggishly as she padded around. Her eyes dropping slightly. The she-cat yawned and just say down and licked her paws to clean herself up.

куσgяєsky
Age;40 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Robinkit, Jaykit, Hawkkit, Falconkit and Eaglekit." Kyogresky purred softly. Her tail wrapped over her plump body and she laid in her nest. The queen beside her still sleeping.
From how larger Kyo's stomach is she is predicting three to five kits. Bluestream took it surprisingly well besides the fact he keeps asking who the father is.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze yawned softly as she awoke in the warriors' den. The she-cat cleaned herself up quickly and left the warriors' den. She looked around, she spotted Honeymist by Squirrelpaw. The she-cat was tempted to go over there, but decided to wait.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner pounced on a squirrel and killed it quickly.
His gaze shining as he killed it.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

Whisperkit yawned as he woke in his nest. His dark grey eyes scanning his surroundings as he woke, still in the den with his littermates. He sighed softly and lapped at his pelt.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong is chilling in the Warriors' den sleeping.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray is also sleeping.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 am

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
Blackshadow was curled up in the warrior den, a lump of fur in a nest blending into darker areas of the den. His tail resting over his muzzle. Every so often his ears would twitch but the lazy warrior gave no other sign of awareness.

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
With her pelt cleaned of debris from her nest, the warrior got to her paws. Shaking out her fur for good measure, Slatestream decided it was best to get to her warrior duties. There wasn't much else to do. The day was nippy but the fur kept her comfortable hanks to how close the hairs were packed to her.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; l crush/mate;

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
The mini cheetah of a tomcat was sitting with a smaller group of starry-furred cats, grooming his ur as he listened. Since coming to Starclan, the tomcat's uptight persona had mellowed somewhat. His sister had gotten onto him about it at once point. He simply said there was no need to be so much on watch now that they were in Starclan and didn't have to constantly worry about the protection of Dreamclan and warrior duties anymore. Cheetahfang licked a paw and drew it over his ear as he listened to his clanamates chatter. Feeling eyes burning into his pelt though, Cheetahfang looked up from his grooming over towards Brokenwish.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:43 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: open

She was sleeping next to her mate Bluestream or so she thought, because she was in deep sleep and didn't know if her mate was still there or not.

Flyvine
Tags: open

She sleeped at the nursery, her already big belly moved gently up and down as she breathed.

Honeymist
tags: Squirrelpaw

He was sitting near the Warriors dens entrance his eyes spotted the medicine cats apprentice Squirrelpaw there "Mornings Squirrelpaw, do you have any herbs for a leg pain?" he asked at the young tom.

Wolfstrike

He sleeped at his nest, peacefully-

Rayfeather

He looked at the camp, wondering what kind of day today will be.

Rainpool
tags: Berryfur

She looked at Berryfur, before walked to the tom "hello Berryfur, sleeped well" she meowed with a soft purr.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior

He was laying at his nest, wondering about his forgidden mate and his soon to born kits. He wanted to see Kyogresky so badly and see if she was alright.

Starclan
Brokenwish

She looked the Cheetahfang, but when the tom noticed her she looked away. The tom reminded her about her former mate and it kind of scared her.

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom

She watched the giggling kit for a while, flicking her tail in annoyed "you want to go home to your mother right?" she meowed darkly "fine I will help you with that, but you better not whine if it's hurt" she meowed, before she pinned the small kit down and gived her the killing bite.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me