πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags: Ripplefang

Rockhopper huffed slightly and put down a strong scent mark on a tree before limping back. "I th-thought that i-if som-someone comes l-looking for u-us, or if th-the others d-decide to le-leave aswell. Th-they could f-folllow o-our scents. I just didnt wa-want any f-fox or other t-to find us i-if the marker wa-was too clo-close" He curled his tail and looked back to where he left his marker. "M-maybe i s-should leave an-another?"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:26 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw shifted some but remained asleep contently, finding that he needed it after that attack on the fox. Besides they had a long road ahead of them, they needed to find a territory.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw continued to follow the scent of Tinymask, nearly missing all what Cloudfoot had told the patrol as her mind tracked to finding Tinymask. She knew he had to be close by, she just had a feeling about it and when she felt a slight breeze coming she caught their scent. "They're that way," she told Cloudfoot before nearly racing off in the direction to where the breeze came from. "Tinymask?" She called as she seemed to be getting closer. Though she almost scented a few other scents. Fox? Perhaps this was the one Tinymask and Palejaw had been talking about back at camp. But also she scented some blood? Blood and fox were never a good thing to scent together. She hoped everything would be alright.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:18 pm

M o u s e w i n g
She-cat β€’ 60 moons β€’ Warrior β€’ Heterosexual β€’ Single β€’ Tags; Open
Mousewing curled herself into a tighter ball as a cold breeze cut through her thick fur. The recent clan deaths hung heavy in the air as she struggled to get comfortable. She slipped in and out of sleep, although never with good dreams.

F o x t a i l
Tom β€’ 32 moons β€’ Warrior β€’ Heterosexual β€’ Single β€’ Tags; Open
Foxtail paced outside. He didn't like waiting, especially when he was so anxious for the clan to move to newer lands. He thought about approaching Littlestar for something to do and headed towards the clearing. He froze just on the edge when he saw her. The look in her eyes was one of deep grief and not something that he wanted to interrupt. He huffed loudly and turned to go pace some more while he waited for the patrol to return.
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; || tags; Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Patrol

Willowshine nodded politely at Cloudfoot's reasonings, but still strongly felt that they should wait til dawn, frowning slightly as he turned away. Pulled out of their thoughts, their attention snapped to Spottedpaw who suddenly raced ahead of the patrol. Looking slightly irritated and annoyed, the warrior grumbled before racing off after her. It didn't take long to catch up, hissing lightly when they did, "You can't just run off like that!" Willowshine glared at the apprentice before dragging their gaze away to taste the air. At least she was right about the scents, though it troubled them that there was a stale scent of fox and blood around the area as well.
γ€ŠαŽͺSH αŸα’αŽΎαŽ³, αŽͺSH αŸα’αŽΎαŽ³, αŸα’αŽ½ ᎽᎾUᏒ ᎠᎬᏁαŽ₯αŽͺᏞ.》
β™š guts | he/him
➳
β™š adult | pisces/aquarius
➳
β™š artshop | trades

guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw shifted some but remained asleep contently, finding that he needed it after that attack on the fox. Besides they had a long road ahead of them, they needed to find a territory.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw frowned when Willowshine had yelled at her but didn't feel too guilty that she had. She was just following her instincts and she knew Tinymask and Palejaw had to be nearby. "I'm sorry Willowshine, I just worried that they may have gotten hurt... Palejaw said he was going fox hunting earlier before he left camp," she explained to the warrior before trying to figure out what direction to go in now. The apprentice closed her eyes and listened to the wind and tasted the air before she began to head towards the two cousins direction. "Tinymask? Palejaw?" She called out again. The stink of the fox filled her nostrils as she moved closer.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:56 pm

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Warrior - Male - 36 moons - Apprentice: Acornpaw
Tags: Tinymask - Mentions: Spottedpaw

The tom paused as he heard Spottedpaw's voice, and dropped the front half of the fox. When Tinymask jabbed him with a claw the tom turned his gaze to the tom and hissed," Cool it." Turning his gaze from the younger male he added," I thought I heard Spottedpaw's voice." Palejaw's ears flattened at his cousin's order but did as he was told. The male sat down and shot a glare at the fox like it was the reason for all his problems.

sєrvαlnσsє
Warrior - Female - 54 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Open - Mentions: Icecracker & Acornpaw

She came to a stop, on a branch overlooking the camp and froze. Acornpaw lay there dead, in the middle of the camp, Icecracker mourning her daughter's death. Servalnose closed her eyes, beating down the mournful sound that tried to crawl up her throat and out of her mouth. It was to be expected. With as little prey they were catching these days. It wasn't so far fetched for cats to start dying. Opening her eyes once more, the she-cat slowly made her way down the tree and into camp. She dropped her meager catch on the prey-pile, then made her way to the warrior's den, but didn't go inside. Servalnose simply sat just outside it, a few steps to the right gazing sadly at Icecracker and her fallen daughter.

Ρ‚ΞΉΠΈΡƒΠΌΞ±Ρ•ΠΊ
Warrior - Male - 12 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Palejaw, Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe & Spottedpaw- Mentions: None

Tinymask huffed, deep in thought when the fox suddenly became a whole lot heavier. Shooting Palejaw a glare the male unsheathed his claws then jabbed the pale-furred male. He hissed back at the older male, but his ears perked up at the mention of Spottedpaw. Dropping the lower half of the fox, and took off, but not before giving his cousin one order. "Stay here!" Nose working furiously the grey tabby started searching for Spottedpaws scent. He paused when he found that he could also scent Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, and Viperswipe. Without a second thought the tom darted towards the epicenter of the scents. Bursting through some undergrowth, the male smiled at the sight of the patrol. "Spottedpaw!" He called, eyes lighting up at the sight of the she-cat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:16 pm

Blizzardclaw
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Tinymask, Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: Ripplefang, Rockhopper }
    The apprentice finally had relaxed when she saw Tinymask and quickly raced over to him, purring softly. "Thank Starclan you're alright! I smelt blood, are you alright?" She asked the tom as she gave the young warrior a few gentle licks and nuzzled against him happily. She calmed down after a moment, realizing why she had been out on patrol. "Have you seen Blizzardclaw? Or Ripplefang and Rockhopper? Littlestar says we are leaving our territory soon - He was with you wasn't he?" She asked as she could faintly scent her father on Tinymask's fur.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:51 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: patrol, tinymask (palejaw mentioned)

Cloudfoot felt his belly twist painfully when the smell of fox, blood, and death filled his nostrils. Unfortunately, he couldn't tell if the death scent came from the cats or the fox. Oh StarClan... Please have mercy on us. He let Spottedpaw take the lead as she searched for Tinymask and Palejaw, ignoring Willowshine's bitterness when the apprentice raced onward. Cloudfoot kept himself in between Spottedpaw and the rest of the patrol as the scents of the two toms became stronger.

Finally, when Tinymask's frame came into view in the darkness, relief flooded over him like a tsunami. He was alive, but Palejaw was nowhere to be seen. As he dashed to catch up with the ecstatic Spottedpaw, the deputy desperately hoped the death scent was coming from the fox. Cloudfoot remained silent when he caught up to the apprentice and let her ask the questions, but made sure to make his presence known to Tinymask.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: open (icecracker mentioned)

Pinepaw slowly entered the apprentice's den and let himself collapse onto his nest, making sure to face away from Acornpaw's old nest. He could still get a faint whiff of her scent, as well as death, but both scents were quickly fading. With each passing hour, everyone and everything seemed to become more and more distant. His mother, his denmates, and his Clan all seemed so far away. He contemplated running far, far away just to get away from everyone, but with night falling and the patrol out he knew the task would be impossible. Instead, the grieving apprentice curled into a tight ball and slowly closed his weary eyes in attempt to escape into a troubled slumber.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:31 am

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Foxtail |
~~~~~~

He didn't really know what to do at the moment, so he just sat there and watched the clan, when noticed Foxtail doing the same. He shook his ginger pelt before walked to the other tom "Hello there Foxtail, What do you think about moving elsewhere?" he meowed to him with a smile.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬(Acornpaw), Pinepaw|
~~~~~~

She silently sat next to her fallen daughter, keeping her head down and eyes closed, she heard the voices coming from the camp, but she didn't care. She just stayed there silently, next to her only daughter, when she had a faint smell of her son Pinepaw coming to her nose she opened her eyes "Pinepaw?!" she murmured to herself. She got to her paws and watched around the camp for her son when she didn't see him, she knew that he was in an apprentices den, so she walked there, laying next to the little tom "Are you alright? I mean...you alright?" she meowed to him.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Viperstrike | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Willowshine, Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Viperstrike, Tinymask|
~~~~~~

She stopped when the Tinymask showed up there, giving a look to her sister "Lovebirds woohoo" she meowed poking at her gently, even if this was not a time for that and she did want to find her father.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:15 am

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: TempestPaw//Tags: Willowshine, Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Tempestpaw, Tinymask

A small laugh left her mouth at TempestPaw's words and shook her head slightly. It was then she caught the scent of blood and fox that the others have found and she raised an eyebrow. She followed after CloudFoot and stood slightly behind him "Should we check out where the scent of death is coming from?" She questioned and glanced in the said direction "I could check it out alone if needed" she offered mainly directing her words to CloudFoot.
Last edited by A m n e s i a on Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me