Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [front page updated 5/14]

Postby Simonpet » Fri May 18, 2018 9:53 am

Honeystorm | molly | warrior | tags: Bramblestorm, Mistyclaw
Honeystorm calmed down a little as Bramblestorm instructed Mistyclaw to alert Owlstar. The golden-brown tabby turned to her deputy. "Who do you think could have done this?"[/color] she asked in a hushed voice. Her voice broke. "He was such a loyal warrior."[/color] A good warrior. A good clanmate. Maybe she could...? No. As desperately as she wanted to prove herself through an apprentice, she didn't know if she could handle Sunnypaw. Oh, Starclan. Who'd tell him that his mentor was dead, murdered by one of his own clanmates? But what if it was Sunnypaw? Honeystorm swallowed. Could she trust anyone anymore? Only Willowkit, poor thing, it seemed, was free of her suspicion. Only an older cat could have done this. What if it's Bramblestorm? the little voice whispered. Or Mistyclaw? It could have been anyone. It could have been anyone.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [poll up 5/16]

Postby breezey   » Fri May 18, 2018 11:13 am

Breezefure woke up, the sun had already risen and she was wondering where everyone was. She decided to go take a walk outside so she could clear her mind. She could smell Grasssnake's scent from where she was, and a patrol. She decided to go towards the patrol. She did need some marigold anyways. "Where are you headed to?" she asked the three.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shimmerstream » Fri May 18, 2018 11:28 am

Mistyclaw watched Honeystorm drag Grasssnake's body off the thunderpath. His body was mangled in an unnatural way. She gawked, "I'm going to hurl." She murmured. Bramblestorm instructed her to alert Owlstar and she nodded, she did not want to have to touch him.

(Bramblestorm)
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Fri May 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Owlstar smiled, a purr escaping his throat at the kits answer. He looked up as Blastclaws approached, motioning with his tail to move out of earshot of the kit. As they did, he whispered, "GrassSnake is missing. A patrol has already been sent out." he turned his gaze towards Willowkit, before locking his eyes to Blastclaws. "Willowkit does not know. She thinks the patrol is out hunting. I'll let you know when the patrol gets back.. Bramblestorm wanted Willowkit to rest, and I'm sure the company of her father will be pleasant. I'm going to catch up with the patrol."
With a small nod, he turned towards the entrance and made haste in the direction the scent of the patrol led. As he followed the scent, he almost pumped into Mistyclaws, who seemed to be heading back to camp.
"What's the news? What happened to GrassSnake?" The look on Mistyclaw's face made his heart hurt- was the tom okay?

(Mistyclaw)
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm

sunnypaw lazily got up. it seemed to be much later than usual, and that what ticked sunnypaw off. usually, his mentor woke him up a bit before everyone else woke up, to get a headstart. but to see everyone awake, he felt confused. he yawned before trotting up to willowkit and whispered "huh, you know where everyone went? everybody seems to be gone". his short-furred tail brushed the ground as he let out another yawn.

((mistyclaw))
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Fri May 18, 2018 10:27 pm

MistyClaw; |||||
BrambleStorm; |

I will leave voting open for now, and close it and post exile once I’m home from school
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Fri May 18, 2018 10:54 pm

bramblestorm - she-cat - deputy - honeystorm

Bramblestorm only nodded to the she-cat’s words. Grasssnake was a very loyal warrior, granted his past and short time with them. She let out a heavy sigh as they brought him back, her mind swamped with concerned thoughts. While the deputy did not like the idea of it, she knew this had to he a Clanmate. But who? No one seemed to hold much of a grudge agaisnt the tom. Some were slightly opposed to a stranger, but that seemed to be all. Could a cat really be so enraged? “You don’t think there’s any possibility this was an accident, do you?” Bramblestorm asked Honeystorm, her voice low. They were nearing camp, and she didn’t want the conversation to carry into the camp incase Mistyclaw had not arrived yet.

(sorry if it’s short! i’m on mobile atm)
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat May 19, 2018 1:56 am

Blastclaws
He nodded and padded over to his kit. "Hey will wait,"he purred
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Sat May 19, 2018 3:09 am

Willowkit simply smiles at sunnypaw and her father, shrugging slightly to sunnypaw. She pointed her tail towards the camp exit, where the leader had just exited. He could explain, the big fish. She took her small one and took a large, visible step before settling at blastclaws paws, bending over to eat the fish.
(I'm abstaining)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [front page updated 5/14]

Postby Simonpet » Sat May 19, 2018 3:56 am

Honeystorm | molly | warrior | tags: Bramblestorm
Honeystorm's ears twitched backwards. "No," she replied in the same low voice. "I saw some fur between his claws. And...there was Riverclan scent on his body. It was faint, so I think they tried to hide themselves." Her fur bristled in fear and anger. "I don't get it," she said angrily. "Who'd do such a thing? Why? Just...why?"

{That's fine! It's plenty long.}
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me