Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 26, 2017 1:17 pm

╸ ╸ Chloris

「ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ」「ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ」「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ Ghost」「ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴋᴜʟʟ」

♂ ᴀᴘɪꜱ (ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟɪᴛᴇ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜱᴡᴀʀᴍ
- ᴜ-ᴛᴜʀɴ
- ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴊᴀʙ
- ᴅʀɪʟʟ ʀᴜɴ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ」

♂ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ (ᴍɪᴍɪᴋʏᴜ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ɢʜᴏꜱᴛɪᴜᴍ ᴢ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ
- ᴘʟᴀʏ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴀᴡ」

♀ ᴘʀᴀꜱɪɴᴀ (ꜱᴇʀᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴇꜰᴛᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀʏ
- ʟᴇᴀꜰ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ꜰɪʀᴇ]
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ
- ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ ꜱᴇᴇᴅ」

♀ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪ (ᴠᴏʟᴄᴀʀᴏɴᴀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ᴘᴀꜱꜱʜᴏ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ
- Qᴜɪᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰɪʀᴇ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ
- ɢɪɢᴀ ᴅʀᴀɪɴ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]」

♀ ɴʏx (ᴡᴇᴀᴠɪʟᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀʙ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ
- ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ
- ɪᴄɪᴄʟᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ
- ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ-ᴜᴘ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ
- ʙʀɪᴄᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ」

♂ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ (ꜱᴀʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴄᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴜᴍ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴍᴏxɪᴇ
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰʟʏ
- ᴏᴜᴛʀᴀɢᴇ
- ᴇᴀʀᴛʜQᴜᴀᴋᴇ」

Tensi finally fainted, but Chloris still smiled. "Great job." She said to Tensi, or rather her pokemon once she was returned. "Ryuunosuke, your turn." She said to the salamence who quickly flew over. "Use Dragon Dance." While Ryuunosuke finished his move, Chloris spotted the Furfrou and the Lycanroc talking, and she immediately noticed the strange device on Maria. "How is the furfrou back already?" Chloris asked herself. "Kuroku, go figure out what happened. The rest of of us can handle this for now."
The mimikyu nodded and began walking over to the two pokemon.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesicle » Fri May 26, 2017 1:18 pm

||Sylveon||

She cocked her head, staring at the trainer. She knew that she shouldn't trust humans, at least that was what she was told when she was young. Now that she thought of it, she couldn't remember who gave her that advice. But for some reason, this trainer was different. Sylveon still felt threatened in a way, but that feeling was very small. She wrapped her feelers around herself as protection, trying to trust the strange pokemon. She sat, watching the human closely.

"All of your feelings are completely valid and you deserve to be heard, and you are all loved beyond belief."

She/her, Thomas Sanders Fangirl, Jacksfilms Fangirl.
Joan, Talyn, Patton, Anxiety <3

Pinesicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 26, 2017 1:23 pm

Maria looked up to see the Salamence in the air using Dragon Dance. "Yikes, I'd hate to get hit with a Dragon Claw..." she mumbled. She noticed the Mimikyu and seemed a little more at ease. Maria liked the Mimikyu the most out of Chloris' team. "You guys are still battling?" she asked.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Fri May 26, 2017 1:39 pm

G H O S T

age 16 gender female role team skull grunt crush pm me tags chloris

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"nice job, cynders. don't be such a pessimist, though.." i smirked at cynders, watching him roll his eyes. w-whatever.. i thought i was going to lose! i gave him a pat on the back and sent him back into the pokeball. "go, syra!" i looked at the sylveon and saw her excited expression. i get to defeat another dragon type! yay! i heard syra squeal, pointing at the salamence with her feelers. "syra, use moonblast!"
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri May 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Rosalia > Desima, Sylveon > 17 > Calm

"Would you like to join my team, little Sylveon?" She asked with a happy smile, "You are so cute." She squealed again

Tsuki > Desima > Female > Level 24 > Bored

Tsuki watched Mia while she interacted with the vulpix. She pricked a ear back when she heard to the question and flicked her tail

Mia > Desima > Female > Level 11 > Happy, excited

Mia smiled at the vulpix, "You look so different from the vulpix from my home region." She said before looking around. Mia hoped her comment didn't offend the vulpix[/quote]
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesicle » Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 pm

||Sylveon||

She tensed as the human asked a question. She recognised the word "team", a word her old trainer used meaning the pokemon a human owned. She thought of the ball she was stuck in for what felt like forever, and became worried it would happen again. She shivered at the thought, and remembered that when she was first caught, she would often leave her ball when she wanted to. Could she do it again? If she could, maybe she could run away if the human trapped her like her old trainer had done. So, she decided she would do it. She would allow herself to be captured, and stepped forwards, stretching her feelers to the human.
"Sylveon!" she barked, hoping the trainer would understand.

"All of your feelings are completely valid and you deserve to be heard, and you are all loved beyond belief."

She/her, Thomas Sanders Fangirl, Jacksfilms Fangirl.
Joan, Talyn, Patton, Anxiety <3

Pinesicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri May 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Rosalia > Desima, Sylveon > 17 > Calm

She smiled, though she didn't understand what the sylveon was saying. Rosalia gently touched the feelers, carefully. She didn't want to harm the sylveon.

Tsuki > Desima > Female > Level 24 > Bored

Tsuki watched Mia while she interacted with the vulpix. She pricked a ear back when she heard to the question and flicked her tail

Mia > Desima > Female > Level 11 > Happy, excited

Mia smiled at the vulpix, "You look so different from the vulpix from my home region." She said before looking around. Mia hoped her comment didn't offend the vulpix
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 26, 2017 2:17 pm

╸ ╸ Chloris

「ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ」「ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ」「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ Ghost」「ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴋᴜʟʟ」

♂ ᴀᴘɪꜱ (ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟɪᴛᴇ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜱᴡᴀʀᴍ
- ᴜ-ᴛᴜʀɴ
- ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴊᴀʙ
- ᴅʀɪʟʟ ʀᴜɴ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ」

♂ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ (ᴍɪᴍɪᴋʏᴜ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ɢʜᴏꜱᴛɪᴜᴍ ᴢ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ
- ᴘʟᴀʏ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴀᴡ」

♀ ᴘʀᴀꜱɪɴᴀ (ꜱᴇʀᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴇꜰᴛᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀʏ
- ʟᴇᴀꜰ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ꜰɪʀᴇ]
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ
- ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ ꜱᴇᴇᴅ」

♀ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪ (ᴠᴏʟᴄᴀʀᴏɴᴀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ᴘᴀꜱꜱʜᴏ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ
- Qᴜɪᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰɪʀᴇ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ
- ɢɪɢᴀ ᴅʀᴀɪɴ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]」

♀ ɴʏx (ᴡᴇᴀᴠɪʟᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀʙ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ
- ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ
- ɪᴄɪᴄʟᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ
- ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ-ᴜᴘ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ
- ʙʀɪᴄᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ」

♂ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ (ꜱᴀʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴄᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴜᴍ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴍᴏxɪᴇ
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰʟʏ
- ᴏᴜᴛʀᴀɢᴇ
- ᴇᴀʀᴛʜQᴜᴀᴋᴇ」

"I guess, but they're both pretty strong. If it was against a weaker trainer, Chloris would've won in an instant.
Anyways, Chloris sent me here to ask you some questions. First of all, how did you get back here so quickly? Second of all, what's that weird device you're wearing?" Kuroku asked, tilting his 'head'. "Sorry if I'm bothering you, Chloris is just worried. She doesn't really trust the Aether foundation, as you already know."

Chloris stared at the Sylveon. "HOLY HELL RYUUNOSUKE DODGE!" She shouted, her voice panicked. Although she was still sure that she would win, she was just worried for the Salamence's safety. Ryuunosuke tried to dodge, but he was still slightly hit by the moonblast. Since it had barely hit him it didn't one-hit KO him, but it almost knocked him out. She knew she had to immediately switch out, but she had to figure out who. Apis was only good for knockout switch-ins since he was too frail to take too many hits and wouldn't do much damage until he was mega-evolved. Nyx wasn't a good idea either, since she was dark type. "Prasina, I'm kinda counting on you here!" She shouted to the serperior, who nodded and slithered into the battle-field. "Use Leaf Storm." Chloris said,
calming down slightly. A huge amount of bright green leaves began swirling around Syra, the leaves looking as sharp as knives.
Normally Leaf Storm wasn't a good idea in the middle of battle. Even though it was extremely powerful, it normally lowered the user's special attack by two stages. But Prasina was different. Due to her ability, Contrary, her special attack would be raised by using Leaf Storm.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

"It's fine, you're the one I like most anyways." said Maria, sitting down. She glanced to Chloris for a moment, then looked back at the Mimikyu. "Well, I got a ride from a Milotic that Chloris' boss has. She heard Lycan and I howling and thought we were mates. So she let me visit." Maria then looked to the voice box on her collar. "I guess this is a voice box." she said, "I can talk normally and humans can understand me. It's kinda cool, actually."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Fri May 26, 2017 2:25 pm

(i'll post asap tomorrow. right now i'm going to bed :3
goodnight!)