πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby Resplendent » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:51 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: patrol (blizzardclaw mentioned)

Cloudfoot continued on in silence, following the scent trail until it faded away in the wind. The deputy growled when his nose lost track of the scent, but figured that Blizzardclaw likely continued on straight ahead and hadn't abruptly turned. Looking around, he realized that his patrol had now reached the border. He wasn't all that surprised that Blizzardclaw's party had left the territory, but it was the question of how far they had traveled that concerned him. "I've lost track of the scent, but we'll continue on," Cloudfoot instructed his patrol, "Keep trying to sniff for anyone and look out for any danger. We're now beyond our territory," The tom then proceeded onwards beyond the familiarity of SierraClan territory and into the unknown.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: spottedpaw, open (tinymask & palejaw mentioned)

Pinepaw nodded at Spottedpaw and watched her run up to Cloudfoot's patrol. He blinked his blue eyes sadly, not wanting her to go, but the thought of sharing tongues with her, Tinymask, and Palejaw made him feel a little better. After the patrol began departing he began making his way toward the apprentice's den, not sure what else to do.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:35 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw slept contently pressed into Ripplefang while the two toms talked.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw shakes her head once at Tempestpaw and sighs. "I mean you're not wrong I suppose," she told her as she noticed the sun moving further down as it got darker. She didn't mind being out at night however they were beginning to go in unknown territory and that's what got her afraid. "Is it even a good idea to keep going? We don't know this place and it's getting dark Cloudfoot," she frowns, she didn't want to give up but she couldn't help but be a bit scared. She would feel better if Tinymask was with them but the tom was still out hunting which also made her nervous.
    The more she thought about the tom she soon had found his scent mixed with her fathers. It overlapped, perhaps the two of them ran into each other? She hoped so, that way they found both of them.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:45 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Blizzardclaw, Ripplefang

Rockhopper gave both toms another lick before wiggleing out from under the bush. His ears perked as he lifted his hurt leg above the ground by an inch. He turned his head and walked in a circle, scenting the air as he did. after abit of circling he huffed and walked away a few tail-lengths and did the same thing. He huffed, looking for a good place to leave a marker, incase anyone from the clan was comeing for them. But he also wanted it far enough away that its not super obvious where they were hiding.
Incase any other preditor came by.
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:30 am

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ open |
~~~~~~

He looked up to the leader, feeling relieved when she decided to move out, it could be the best plan so far. Only thing was that the decision got a little too late for Acornpaw and many others who were passed to starvation. Now they just needed to figure out which way to go, likely the prophecy cats knew the path to the new home.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Servalnose, open, (Acornpaw)|
~~~~~~

She waited for the other warrior for a moment, when the odd feeling she was being had got so strong so she needed to get back to the camp, hoping that the Servalnose could come back to camp as well. She took the two eggs with her and carefully made her way to the camp, dropping them into the fresh-kill pile, looking around the camp the little sad ambiance here, not understanding it at first when noticed the body of Acornpaw there "what?" she meowed half run to her daughter "no? this is not happening?" she meowed mostly to herself and pressed her head to the young she-cats cold fur.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Viperstrike | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Willowshine, Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Viperstrike|
~~~~~~

She sniffed the air, getting a small scent of Tinymask and Palejaw outside of their borders "Do you think Tinymask and Palejaw found our father and the others?" she meowed silently, looking around the unknown territory before turned to her sister.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:52 am

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; || tags; Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Patrol

As they continued to follow the patrol, they caught the scent of two other clanmates as well as Blizzardclaw's, ears perking. The others must have caught the scent too, right? They gaze at the sky for a moment, seeing it dim more and more before turning their attention to Spottedpaw. Their gaze shifted to Cloudfoot after she spoke, "She is right, we should try to find them quickly or maybe wait until dawn." Willowshine suggested, "It could be dangerous if we continue searching in the dark." They hoped that the deputy would make the right choice.
γ€ŠαŽͺSH αŸα’αŽΎαŽ³, αŽͺSH αŸα’αŽΎαŽ³, αŸα’αŽ½ ᎽᎾUᏒ ᎠᎬᏁαŽ₯αŽͺᏞ.》
β™š guts | he/him
➳
β™š adult | pisces/aquarius
➳
β™š artshop | trades

guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:29 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw slept contently pressed into Ripplefang while the two toms talked.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw shakes her head a bit, "I don't think so... Smells like Palejaw came first then father... then Tinymask." She sighs once before trying to follow the scent trail, finding herself anxious as she was walking into the unknown land. "I'm sure if we find Palejaw and Tinymask they might know where Blizzardclaw is."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:36 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: patrol (tinymask, palejaw, & blizzardclaw mentioned)

Cloudfoot turned his head back toward the patrol as they proceeded onward, "I don't like it either, but because of the urgency of this situation we must get them back to camp as soon as possible," he explained, "Personally I would wait until dawn to look for them too, but the sooner we find them, the better. Let's hope we'll find them quickly." After hearing their reports of picking up the scents of Tinymask and Palejaw, Cloudfoot was able to pick up the scents as well, "I can't tell either," he said, replying to Tempestpaw and Spottedpaw, "but since I can no longer pick up the scent of Blizzardclaw, we shall follow this scent trail. We'll use our noses to guide us."

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: spottedpaw, open (tinymask & palejaw mentioned)

Pinepaw nodded at Spottedpaw and watched her run up to Cloudfoot's patrol. He blinked his blue eyes sadly, not wanting her to go, but the thought of sharing tongues with her, Tinymask, and Palejaw made him feel a little better. After the patrol began departing he began making his way toward the apprentice's den, not sure what else to do.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:39 am

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: TempestPaw//Tags: Patrol

The she-cat was quiet for most of the time while the patrol was searching and would occasionally give small nods as responses to CloudTail's words. It wasn't until she and the rest of the patrol caught the scent of PaleJaw and TinyMask that she started paying more attention to the others. She shook her head slightly and looked at the rest of the patrol, she could easily see all the cats due to the fact she was in the back but she noticed she had begun to fall behind. She couldn't care less about the time of day and began to speed up, but she made sure to stay behind of CloudFoot.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:34 pm

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Warrior - Male - 36 moons - Apprentice: Acornpaw
Tags: Tinymask - Mentions: Blizzardclaw

A burst of laughter left him as Blizzardclaw left, looking at the gobsmacked look on his cousin's face. It was priceless. "I think you just got permission to be mates with your little sweetheart." He snickered, before pausing and with a serious look added. "You know after she a warrior and the clan isn't in mortal peril." He turned his pale gaze to the fox letting out a hum. "We should move this. That death rattle might draw some much bigger problems." Palejaw glanced at the younger warrior. "Your injures okay?"

sєrvαlnσsє
Warrior - Female - 54 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Icecracker, Open - Mentions: None

With the squirrels swinging from her jaw, the cold feline shivering because of the wind. It was dark, night had fallen and the stars shined brightly. Despite the harshness of the season, a small smile found its way to her maw. Quickly making her way back to where she'd last seen Icecracker, only to find her not there. She frowned, irritation sparking but shook her head and after taking a whiff of the air around her, realized that the she-cats scent lead back to camp. Servalnose was slightly annoyed that she'd been left, but rationally she realized that the other warrior had probably waited, but went back to camp when it started to get too dark. A soft half growl, half purr rumbled in her throat, before she went with her gut and climbed the nearest tree. Like she preferred the calico made her way back to camp leaping from tree branch to tree branch.

Ρ‚ΞΉΠΈΡƒΠΌΞ±Ρ•ΠΊ
Warrior - Male - 12 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Palejaw - Mentions: Blizzardclaw & Spottedpaw

His jaw dropped as Blizzardclaw spoke, he was speechless. Did I just get permission to ... Tinymask blinked. "What in the name of Starclan just happened?" He wondered, unknowingly saying it out loud. He turned his gaze to Palejaw as the male spoke, and felt his ears heat. His ears flattened against his head in a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment. "I know." He snapped, with a soft hiss. Turning his gaze from his beloved cousin, the male sighed as the older tom spoke once more. Palejaw was right, neither of them was in any shape to be fighting again. While their wounds weren't dire, they were tired. Returning his gaze back to Palejaw he huffed. "Not too bad. I can handle it until we get back to camp." As the two picked up the fox, Palejaw taking the scruff while Tinymask took the rump, his mind wandered to what Blizzardclaw said.
He wasn't sure what to think, Spottedpaw was his friend and he liked her. Mentally he shook his head, going over their actions and the emotions that surrounded them. The tom nearly stumbled as he came to the realization that he had a crush on the she-cat. Tinymask kept a tight grip on the fox to keep himself from blanching. How have I not noticed that I have a crush on Spottedpaw?!
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:55 pm

π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœπšπšŠπš›
female β˜… 70m β˜… bi β˜… leader
crush: open β˜… tags: open

Please return soon, she silently hoped, thinking about the patrol. Littlestar sat in the middle of the clearing, not wanting to retire to her den after the sudden news. She also didn't know how she would react if she was alone. Would she break down? How would she cope? Littlestar frowned for a moment and let herself sink into the grief over Tumblesky as well as the others.

πšπš’πš™πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŠπš—πš
male β˜… 40m β˜… gay β˜… warrior
crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: rockhopper, blizzardclaw

He curled his tail around Blizzardclaw contently and purred softly. Ripplefang didn't mind as the warrior closed his eyes and slept against him - it was fairly cute. At Rockhopper's sudden alertness, he frowned and glanced over at the tom in confusion. Ripplefang's eyes followed the young warrior as he limped out and inspected the area, having heard something. He didn't move away from Blizzardclaw, but simply watched Rockhopper. He broke the silence and whispered to him, "What do you see?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me