Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Frostedpaw

Redstream looked up, slightly startled by Frostedpaw’s voice. “What? Oh thank you.” He meowed, leaving his herbs and settling beside her. “Did you want to share it?”

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

He shifted uncomfortably. “D-did you have anyone specifically in mind?” He asked. ‘Someone like me?’ He added silently, gaze intensely resting on her.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Softfeathet

Nightshade blinked lazily up at the She-cat. “Oh, hello Softfeather.” She meowed. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | SeaClan Border | Cinder

Flicker never stirred from unconsciousness. Her brain was fighting itself, overwhelmed with stress. It was aware of many things, though, like being dragged, but Flicker's mind and body were too tired to wake.
She lay still, where Cinder put her, as her brain tried to solve it's trauma and rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | SeaClan territory | Sparktuft

She leaned in toward him, breathing still soft and shaky with nerves.
"...Yes..." she repeated.
Her breathing was too off to purr, so she pressed her nose into his fur sweetly. She wasn't sure what else to say. She was suddenly shy, and almost embarassed, and she hoped he wouldn't notice too badly.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Redstream

Redstream looked up, slightly startled by Frostedpaw’s voice. “What? Oh thank you.” He meowed, leaving his herbs and settling beside her. “Did you want to share it?”

Sparktuft

Sparktuft swallowed hard at her touch. “Would that someone be me?” He asked. His voice was barely audible but he made sure she could hear it.

Nightshade

Nightshade blinked lazily up at the She-cat. “Oh, hello Softfeather.” She meowed. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | SeaClan territory | Sparktuft

Sableclaw nodded multiple times, unspeaking as his orange fur tickled her nose. She smiled, hoping he would ask to be her mate.
Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and her paws tingled. Happiness, and nervousness were very strong feelings in this moment for Sableclaw.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:26 am

Saltstar
Shecat|Female|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

The leader purred softly, thanking StarClan for the food source. She got up quietly. Taking the small critter, and encasing it into her mouth. So only the long pink tail dangled from her jaws. Slowly she started to walk deeper into the forest. With no sense of direction on her mind. The leader only moved forward aimlessly a small tug playing at the corner of her lips. With no explainable reason why. Her tail swayed slightly, as she neared an unfamiliar spot in SeaClan territory. A spot you only go by in patrols, the edge of the border. She meowed, a blurred sentence to herself, "didigotofar," were the words she spoke, fast and blurred. The cat not even giving her surroundings another look. Began to pace.

Whitepaw
Tom|Apprentice|Crush:Maybe|Tags: Fawnpaw

"Fawnpaw!" The apprentice squeaked, watching in amaze as she swam with so much grace. The tom forgot where he was for a second and felt himself being dragged under the surface. He flailed in the water, panicking as his paws froze. Stupid idiot, he thought to himself. Pedaling with his paws fastly till he broke through the surface. Gasping for the precious air that surrounded him. The cat began to do long strokes, sending him quickly to the beach. He could almost feel the sand. "Finally, and Fawnpaw!" The tom purred loudly, as he got to the beach, and watched the shecat's fail with the fish. With a smug look he called out, "Fawnpaw, fish got your tail?" Before laughing and collapsing onto the soft sand.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:33 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder wakes with a jolt, slightly disoriented. I didn't know I fell asleep... The events that just occurred come flooding back and she looks at Flicker expectantly. "Flicker..?" She nudges her friend. No response. Sighing, she gets to her paws and stretches, only to freeze as she hears movement from nearby. A cat..? Cinder pokes her head out of their temporary den and spots a cat she recognized, the clan leader. "Saltstar?" She meows, padding out from the den. She was alone... As far as she could tell. "Please, I know you don't trust me but.." She pauses, slightly reluctant to ask for clan assistance. "But my sister... She needs help..."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:48 am

Redstream

Sparktuft

“Wha-Really?” He meowed, voice growing louder. “That’s amazing! W-Will you be my mate?” He swished his tail and his eyes grew wide, longing for her to answer.

Nightshade

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:04 am

Saltstar
Shecat|Female|Crush:Open|Tags: Cinder

The leader sighed, turning her head. But ended up going face to face with Cinder, "Wha- hm?" She meowed, confused, for a moment but she regained herself. Looking stern and careful, but her ears shoved forward to show she was listening. The leader huffed, quickly rasping her tongue over her paw. "Alright, first off you didn't let me say the fun part. Why should I trust you? But, then again," The leader bit her lip, and watched the mouse tumble to the ground. Dirt spraying over its already brown fur. "For your sake, and your sister's, I can't believe I'm saying this I'll help... Once I know this problem." The cat meowed flatly, still not believing she said it. The leader got up for a moment, quickly circling the small place to see of the loners, had brought any friends. The shecat sighed in relief when she couldn't scent anyone nearby and went back to Cinder. "Safety precaution." She quickly meowed dismissing her remark.

Whitepaw
Tom|Apprentice|Crush:Maybe|Tags: Fawnpaw

"Fawnpaw!" The apprentice squeaked, watching in amaze as she swam with so much grace. The tom forgot where he was for a second and felt himself being dragged under the surface. He flailed in the water, panicking as his paws froze. Stupid idiot, he thought to himself. Pedaling with his paws fastly till he broke through the surface. Gasping for the precious air that surrounded him. The cat began to do long strokes, sending him quickly to the beach. He could almost feel the sand. "Finally, and Fawnpaw!" The tom purred loudly, as he got to the beach, and watched the shecat's fail with the fish. With a smug look he called out, "Fawnpaw, fish got your tail?" Before laughing and collapsing onto the soft sand.[/quote]
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:07 am

FAWNPAW

She have a small laugh. “Yes much like the water had yours just then!” She said with an amused look. Her blue eyes were shining with laugher as she nudged him with her Jose. “Haven’t you learned to swim yet?” She asked with a smile spreading across her muzzle.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 am

Softfeather
Tags: Camp

“I’ll be right back Nightshade” Softfeather said smiling.
Softfeather hopped on the highest place in the camp and yowled “Nightshade Kestrelpaw and any available warrior that wants to come I need you for a border patrol come meet me right her and we’ll leave soon” Softfeather finished saying and hoped down signaling with her tail for all these cats that would join her to line up behind her I hope I’m doing this right! Softfeather thought to herslef
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me