⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Rumble of Distant Thunder
The gray/brown tabby tom quickly noticed that ginger tom was getting a bit frustrated, and flicked him with his tail. "Hey, it's fine to lose, for the moment. It's only training, and it's not like you're expected to win every time. And remember that Rain wants you to train to protect yourself."
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Fox settled when Rumble flicked him, letting his ears perk back up and his fur lay flat. He listened closely, giving a nod, "Yes sir," But then again, this is my clan too..! I need to protect them! were his thoughts, however. He didn't want to lose, and he knew that was normal, but... The stakes had been so high lately. He didn't want anyone else getting hurt, if he could help it. Stepping over to Rumble, he gave the tom a forehead bump, "Thank you for taking the time to teach me,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:43 pm

Rumble of Distant Thunder
The gray/brown tabby tom bumped him back lightly. "No problem, but we should probably be getting back, I bet Rain's got more herbs to teach you, like raspberry leaves."
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:09 pm

//thanks for informing everyone, Goatmas! <3
Eye of the Eerie Tempest
Tempest held back when Turtle attacked Gaze, knowing the lieutenant was more than capable of diffusing the situation himself. Her behavior was further giving him hope. The more she resisted, the more it became obvious of her true deeds and intentions. His golden eyes widened in surprise when he was given the option of voicing his opinion on the situation. "Turtle, rogues and loners are supposed to be driven out, or taken to the tribe to be questioned and evaluated by a higher power. Rain and Fox could have easily treated them as well. What would I want with these cats? I have always tried to be a fair and friendly leader of the tribe, welcoming in those in need that wanted our help. I have not hurt any of these cats, and in fact, I have never seen any of them before."

Tags: Turtle, Gaze, Shadow, Spirit, and others observing

Flower That Blooms in Shade
"Have a nice rest, Night! I hope they find Moon's killer soon." The she-cat's voice faded with the final sentence, eyes sloping downwards. She felt guilty for blaming Tempest, but, at the same time, it was still undecided who was responsible. Flower decided to was best to go check on Tide and Snaggletooth. They had been out of camp for a while. She headed out of the camp, purposely avoiding the voiced confrontation with the strange cats and Tempest. Drama, drama, drama. She would find out anything important from gossip later. Tide was the more important thing on her mind.
Tags: Tide, Snaggletooth, Night, and kits

Shadow That Dances at Night
Shadow placed the tip of his tail gently on Turtle's shoulder in an attempt to calm her. Attacking was not the answer yet. The scratch along his cheek was long forgotten, but it was a great touch for Turtle to give it a quick lick. He blinked gratefully in her direction, before returning his focus on Tempest and Gaze. He stepped forward, eyes flaring with a hidden green fire at the words stated by Tempest. "You dare to stand there and purposely lie to our faces? Don't you see we are all scared of you? You hurt us. You were the one that did this to us," he gestured with a sweep of his tail towards the multitude of injured cats,"I don't mean to be rude, but are you mousebrained enough to believe that all of us suffer from injuries for no reason? We would not be here otherwise."

Tags: Rogues, Turtle, Gaze, Tempest, Spirit, Stream, etc.

Stream Where Small Fish Swim
Her ginger tabby fur fluffed up wildly when Turtle dared to leap at Gaze. "Step back, foxheart!" She snapped with a determined glare lighting up her features, emphasis being placed on the final insult. "Attacking a lieutenant is strictly against the code." Stream was not going to sit back and watch when the situation was beginning to escalate into a frenzy. "Turtle, you dare betray a clan mate?"

Tags: Rogues + Turtle
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Snapping Jaws of Turtle
The she cat hissed. She kept her guard, keeping the tom on the ground. "I am only doing this because i feel sorry for these rogues." She meowed. she circled Shadow again, and licked his cheek wound. she hated this clan.. she was already starting to join Shadows clan. was killing Moon enough to get her in?
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Fox purred, nodding, "Okay! I like that idea," he chirped. Rain was right - maybe Rumble wasn't so scary. After all, any cat who returned a forehead bump was a friend of Fox's.

Gaze turned his attention to Shadow now, his eyes cold. They held a spark now, however, as he defended his leader, "You all live outside of any organized clan life. Of COURSE you would have scratches and injuries just from everyday life,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:49 am

Shadow That Dances at Night
Shadow raised his head up defiantly at the insult cast toward his tribe mates and him. He placed his words carefully and calmly, standing tall with pride despite his injuries. "Do you think everyone outside of your tribe is savages? We only want to live and survive, just like you. We hunt, fight, provide for family, and much more, just by ourselves, instead of in a specific group." He explained with a monotone voice to keep hatred from slithering out of its depths. "Why are you in denial of the truth? You are the one that should be held responsible. You would be just as well getting exiled along with Tempest for not noticing his deeds sooner. Maybe you and Tempest are working together?" A wicked grin flashed onto his dark tabby features, finding the right question to ask.

Tags: Gaze
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:54 am

Gaze's fur stood on end, and his eyes narrowed into mere slits, "Do you really dare to come intruding to my clan, and lying like this? I am positive Tempest has done nothing to you! We certainly work together, but neither of us are guilty of any crimes,"
Last edited by happysparrow on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:43 am

Username: Insanityflame
Cat Name: Sun light after sunrise (Sunrise)
Tribe Rank: Retiree
Personality: wip
Scent (optional): Fish
Family: Water and fire (kits)
History (optional): -
Mate, Crush, Ect.: Stone of the cold breeze (dead)
Theme Song (optional): No!
Did anyone refer you to this roleplay?: No, I found it by accident xD
Other: Sharks

Cat Name: Rock where silver minnows splash (Minnow)
Tribe Rank: Apprentice
Scent (optional): Honey
Family: none, dead
Mate, Crush, Ect.: open
Theme Song (optional): No idea!
Did anyone refer you to this roleplay?: -
Other: -

Cat Name: Ripples that falls on water (Water)
Tribe Rank: Field medic
Scent (optional): Rose
Family: Sunrise (father), Fire (sister)
History (optional):
Mate, Crush, Ect.: Hawk's sharp gaze
Theme Song (optional): nope!

Cat Name: Fire that clings to rock (Fire)
Tribe Rank: Sailor
Scent (optional): Fresh forest air
Family: Sunrise (father), Water ( sister)
Mate, Crush, Ect.: open
Theme Song (optional): nah!
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:14 am

Snapping Jaws of Turtle
the she cat growled. "am i not allowed to have friends outside of my tribe?" She hissed.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me