🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:32 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw slept contently pressed into Ripplefang while the two toms talked.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw sighs as she felt bad for leaving Pinepaw alone instead of seeing if he wanted to come along but she knew it wasn't the best thing for him right now. As she came over to Cloudfoot and the other, tilting her head some as she heard the two warriors talking how Tempestpaw had left camp without permission. She was a bit surprised but didn't think it was that important right now compared to other things.
    "You're lucky," she whispered to her sister while the two cats padded out of camp together after Cloudfoot. She opened her mouth slightly to try to get a scent from Blizzardclaw. "I'm sure the three of them are all together. Blizzardclaw, Ripplefang and Rockhopper."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; n/a || tags; Cloudfoot, Patrol

Despite not favoring the deputy's decision, Willowshine nodded in respect, understanding why he allowed Tempestpaw to come along. Keeping their tail low to the ground, their tail tip lightly brushing against it, they followed with the rest of the patrol out of camp. Jaws opening to take in the scents around them, they quickly began to search for their missing clanmates, hoping that all of them would be safe and sound.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:34 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 open |
~~~~~~

He looked up to the leader, feeling relieved when she decided to move out, it could be the best plan so far. Only thing was that the decision got a little too late for Acornpaw and many others who were passed to starvation. Now they just needed to figure out which way to go, likely the prophecy cats knew the path to the new home.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Servalnose, open, (Acornpaw)|
~~~~~~

She waited for the other warrior for a moment, when the odd feeling she was being had got so strong so she needed to get back to the camp, hoping that the Servalnose could come back to camp as well. She took the two eggs with her and carefully made her way to the camp, dropping them into the fresh-kill pile, looking around the camp the little sad ambiance here, not understanding it at first when noticed the body of Acornpaw there "what?" she meowed half run to her daughter "no? this is not happening?" she meowed mostly to herself and pressed her head to the young she-cats cold fur.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | ♘ Cedarfoot | 💕 open | 💬 Willowshine, Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Viperstrike|
~~~~~~

She looked up at Willowshine, not surprised at all that she speaks up about her doings, nodding to Cloudfoot when he allowed her to come with them "I am not going to run away, I just want to find my father that's all" she meowed silently. Turning to her sister who whispered into her ear "for now..." she responded with a sight, before following the patrol out of the camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: patrol (blizzardclaw mentioned)

With the sky darkening with each passing minute, Cloudfoot felt his belly twist with anxiety at the thought of travelling at night. He hoped the weather would fare, but he knew he would rather travel the next morning when it would be light out again. However, the deputy knew that it was his duty to get Blizzardclaw and the others back as soon as possible, and with four cats accompanying him, Cloudfoot had a strong and large party in case trouble came their way. He just hoped Blizzardclaw wouldn't be angry at him for taking both of his daughters into potential danger.

"Can anyone pick up any scents?" Cloudfoot asked the patrol as he continued tasting the air for any traces of the departed cats. Just then, he caught a whiff of the stale, faded scent of his former apprentice in a small gust of wind, "Blizzardclaw..." Cloudfoot muttered, before announcing, "I can smell Blizzardclaw's scent! He went this way." Turning, the deputy began following the scent, signalling his patrol to follow with the flick of his tail.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: spottedpaw, open (tinymask & palejaw mentioned)

Pinepaw nodded at Spottedpaw and watched her run up to Cloudfoot's patrol. He blinked his blue eyes sadly, not wanting her to go, but the thought of sharing tongues with her, Tinymask, and Palejaw made him feel a little better. After the patrol began departing he began making his way toward the apprentice's den, not sure what else to do.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw slept contently pressed into Ripplefang while the two toms talked.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw blink and tilts her head at her sister some. “What? Why would you run away?” She whispered harshly, shaking her head. She tried to focus on finding any scent before Cloudfoot had announced he had found a scent. She followed after him, trying to continue to track the three toms.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:34 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags: Ripplefang, Blizzardclaw

after abit of purring in silence, his ears perked. he wasnt sure if he head paw steps or if it was the wind. Right away he stopped purring and fluffed up his fur
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:04 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 open |
~~~~~~

He looked up to the leader, feeling relieved when she decided to move out, it could be the best plan so far. Only thing was that the decision got a little too late for Acornpaw and many others who were passed to starvation. Now they just needed to figure out which way to go, likely the prophecy cats knew the path to the new home.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Servalnose, open, (Acornpaw)|
~~~~~~

She waited for the other warrior for a moment, when the odd feeling she was being had got so strong so she needed to get back to the camp, hoping that the Servalnose could come back to camp as well. She took the two eggs with her and carefully made her way to the camp, dropping them into the fresh-kill pile, looking around the camp the little sad ambiance here, not understanding it at first when noticed the body of Acornpaw there "what?" she meowed half run to her daughter "no? this is not happening?" she meowed mostly to herself and pressed her head to the young she-cats cold fur.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | ♘ Cedarfoot | 💕 open | 💬 Willowshine, Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Viperstrike|
~~~~~~

She looked over at Cloudfoot when the deputy asked about the scents of his father and others, yes she did smell her father, but it was faint, she did smell something else too and hoped she was wrong or the fox was long gone. She turned to her sister "I didn't try to run away, I just wanted to see if there is some prey outside of our territory" she meowed thoughtfully "as they are not stupid you know, they learn to know where the cats live" she meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; Blizzardclaw || tags; Cloudfoot, Patrol

Willowshine perked their ears alertly as Cloudfoot announced having caught the scent of Blizzardclaw. Quickly bounding over and following him with the rest of the patrol, they kept their jaws partially open, tasting the air for their other clanmates scents. They hoped they would be able to find both Blizzardclaw and the others soon before the sun goes down completely, finding traveling in the dark unfavorable.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌙 post eighteen )

Postby wildsight » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:05 pm

( ) STORMPAW ( )
    DARK TABBY MOLLY WITH WHITE UNDERSIDE AND AMBER EYES
    ( eleven moons ) ( female ) ( medicine cat apprentice ) ( stressed ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( open )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Stormpaw was relieved and also worried. She was glad that the leader had finally come to the decision of going on the journey, but it also worried her. Even though, she believed in Starclan, there was this lingering doubt that refused to leave. She didn't know what she would do if they had somehow been wrong all along, and this meant the end for the clan. She knew she shouldn't think of such things, but it was impossible not to. Surrounded by so much doubt, debating, and the like there had been few who had believed the others without a word, while others questioned them, and others simply didn't believe them at all. She was sure there was probably still a few of them who didn't and believed this would be the end of the clan. Her tail flicked as she gazed at the ground, her whiskers twitching. Perhaps, her mentor could offer her some reassurance, even though she didn't exactly know if the molly truly believed in what they were about to do. She could only hope that this would be for the best and wasn't going to be the tragic end for the clan. She'd never forgive herself if it happened to be, but it wasn't like she could do anything at this point. She didn't even know if praying to Starclan would even help, would they even hear her? Sure, they sent the prophecy cats the prophecy, but before and afterwards they had been silent. Honestly, at this point Stormpaw was in such a state that she didn't even know what to believe anymore. She had to force herself to believe what they were doing was right, and in the end would save the clan from this horrid state. But if it didn't...there wouldn't be anything to fix it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ( ) RAVENSIGHT ( )
    LARGE, DARK COLORED MOLLY WITH SILVER HIGHLIGHTS, AND AMBER EYES
    ( fifty moons ) ( female ) ( warrior ) ( irritable ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( open )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Ravensight laid in the shadows of the camp, her amber eyes gleaming. She guessed this was it. Majority of her clan-mates, if not all had become mouse-brains. Fools to believe that traveling would bring them to a better place, honestly the journey would be the clan's last. A more optimistic feline, might think at least the clan would spend their final moments together. A feline such as Ravensight, would believe that the clan was stupid and throwing themselves to death itself. She swiped her tongue over her muzzle, remembering the names of the cats whom had already passed away. Her apprentice had even lost his own sister. Not that she cared, perhaps that would teach him that everything wasn't fun and games, that things should be taken seriously. She let out a heavy breath, rising to her paws, her amber gaze snapping to the camp entrance. She knew they would be leaving soon, though dread overwhelmed her. A sickening bile rose in her throat. She snorted, before shaking her head to dislodge the thoughts that threatened to take over her mind. This was a bad idea, but it seemed as if only herself saw this. Was she the only sane cat in the clan? Perhaps, so.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:13 am

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: TempestPaw//Tags: Patrol

The warrior followed after the rest of the patrol, taking up the rear and she would occasionally glance around to make sure there wasn't anything around them. A soft huff escaped her mouth as it started to get darker but she raised her head when she heard CloudFoot speak. She sniffed the air, catching BlizzardClaw's scent as well and followed quickly after the rest of the patrol. She couldn't help but wonder how the cats would react when they found them. Would they be happy to learn that LittleStar had finally decided they would move to a new territory or would they feel upset due to how many deaths had to take place for the decision to be made.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me