Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [front page updated 5/14]

Postby the sound » Thu May 17, 2018 11:52 am

bramblestorm - she-cat - deputy - owlstar & willowkit

Bramblestorm nodded at Owlstar's words. Momentarily, the thought that Grasssnake left the Clan to resume his rouge activities crossed the deputy's mind. She let out a soft exhale, sitting down and glancing up and down camp. "I'll have to agree with you on that," she mewed, "He's been so determined to gain our trust. I doubt he'd just run off after all this hard work." The last part of her comment was more to herself, as she reassured herself. The conversation was quickly interrupted by Willowkit's quiet but eager question. Brambelstorm stood and paced to the she-kit, bending down to groom her head with a few swift licks. "It's nothing for you to worry about. Why don't you go rest some more? It's very early." the mother said.
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Thu May 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Owlstar looked over at Willowkit, letting out a purr. "The dawn patrol will be fishing today. I heard there is a rather large fish in the river, which is who I mean't by 'him'. If they catch it, I'm sure Bramblestorm will let you have a piece." He smiled softly at the kit, hoping she would believe him. Bramblestorm was right, they shouldn't worry her.
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shimmerstream » Thu May 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Mistyclaw yawned as she left the warrior's den. "So? Morning patrol ready yet?" She asked, gazing past the other cats at the fish left over in the fresh-kill pile, imagining how good they would be right now, but knowing duties came first. The young warrior wasn't really paying very much attention to what the leader and deputy were talking about, eager as she was to start the day. She didn’t really care much about what they had to say to Willowkit either way.
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Thu May 17, 2018 12:31 pm

bramblestorm - she-cat - deputy - mistyclaw

Allowing Owlstar to tend to Willowkit, Bramblestorm turned to Mistyclaw. She stood to her paws and flicked her tail towards the Clan's entrance. "It'll have to just be me and you, for now anyways. We can't stand around waiting all day for more cats to wake." She explained restlessly, her annoyance showing through gritted teeth. The deputy started forward, and lowered her voice. "Grasssnake seems to be missing. He was on guard but is not in camp," Bramblestorm said. While she was not too worried, it would not hurt to keep an eye out for the tom. "We should get going."
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Thu May 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Willowkit huffs softly as bramble storm licks her head. She simply says "its cold." And looks at Owl star, interested in the '' fish ''. How big was it? Can she help? Thinking about it made her realize she was hungry, her stomach growling. She looked to the leader and deputy "may I eat?" She said, ignoring the comment about running off
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu May 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Honeystorm | molly | warrior | tags: Bramblestorm, Mistyclaw
Honeystorm yawned and stretched as she woke. "...more cats to wake," Bramblestorm was saying. Honeystorm shook herself and padded over to the deputy and Mistyclaw.

"G'morning," she said amiably. "Do you mind if I grab a bite to eat before morning patrol? Sorry 'bout that." And she genuinely was; normally, she didn't sleep in so late. Her stomach growled and she wined internally. This was not good, especially since it seemed that morning patrol was about to start. But for that matter, where was Grasssnake? Looking around, she couldn't see him anywhere. "Where's Grasssnake?" she asked, frowning slightly. "He was on guard, right?"
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shimmerstream » Thu May 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Mistyclaw ignored Willowkit and instead spoke directly to Bramblestorm, and to Honeystorm, who was now up. "He's probably just fishing, or sunbathing or something. It's a nice day, and if Grasssnake was already awake it’s a good time for it, before the day gets too hot and all. We'll probably see him soon after we leave." Mistclaw personally did not think a warrior leaving a little early from guard duty was such a big deal. They hadn’t even been up very long. For all they knew he’d just left to pee, but Bramblestorm was the deputy, so Mistyclaw tried not to sound so dismissive.
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu May 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Honeystorm blinked her acknowledgement and went to grab a fish from the fresh-kill pile. She savored the taste before walking over to the two other mollies. "I'm ready," she said. "We going?" As she stood, she wondered why Grasssnake didn't wake anyone else up if he left his post. Surely he'd have known that she, at least, would have been willing? And it looked as though Sunnypaw was still in his... A chill down her spine made Honeystorm's fur rise briefly. Grasssnake should have been out training his apprentice. But he wasn't. So where was he? I'm sure he's fine, she thought frantically. Maybe he's fishing. Yeah, just out to get a little morning snack. She didn't believe herself.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Thu May 17, 2018 1:23 pm

bramblestorm - she-cat - deputy - mistyclaw, honeystorm

Bramblestorm nodded to the two she-cats and made her way out of the camp. As they exited, she noticed the scent of Grasssnake was rather faint. Had he been on guard all night, he would have only left his post recently. The fur on the back of the deputy's neck rose slightly, but she kept her suspicion to herself. "Where should we check first? Down by the banks or the monster path?" she questioned, tossing the words over her shoulder. She wasn't quite sure where she wanted to go, so she left it up to her clanmates to decide.
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu May 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Honeystorm saw the hackles rise on Bramblestorm and squeezed her eyes shut with fright for a moment. "Th-Thunderpath," she said hesitatingly. "I...have a feeling." A bad one. If Grasssnake's scent was faint, he was nowhere to be found, and his apprentice was still asleep... Maybe he had just run away? That was always possible. After all, he had been a rogue and maybe he had just tired of clan life. But the tom had also been one of the most devoted to the Warrior Code. This couldn't be the reason. What had happened?

{OOC: Anyone want to go onto the Chatzy to discuss evidence?}
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me