Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Thorntail
Warrior/Tom/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Acornwhisker

Surprised when the she-cat bumped into him, he merely let out a good-natured purr. "That's alright Acornwhisker. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking anyway." He said with a wave of his tail. "I am just glad I didn't knock you over."

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Aridstar and Pigeoncloud/Tags:Hollyheart

His tail lashed a bit as he thought about it. "What if we use some ivy tendrils to tie around her jaw. We can have it loose enough for her to eat but tight enough to keep her jaw in place?" He didn't have many ideas on what they could do. This was a tough one to fix and the injury wasn't a common one.

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Owlpaw

"Oh, hey Owlpaw. Have a good hunt?" He asked with a tilt of his head. The tom had noticed the other brought a frog back and those weren't the easiest things to catch. He wasn't too fond of the texture of it though. He lifted his back leg and scratched at his ear for a moment.

Icestorm
Warrior/She-cat/19 moons/Crush:Max/Tags:Creekpaw

"Lets go then." She said as she headed to the entrance of camp. It would be nice to go out for a bit.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Acornwhisker
She-cat//Warrior//Crush: Thorntail//Mate: tba:/tags: Thorntail

“Yea.” She laughed “So, what’s new with you? If you have time to talk of course!” She flicked her ear nervously. This was the longest conversation they had had. She didn’t want it to end.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud blinked over at the medicine cats, wondering what they were talking about. With a small sigh, Pigeoncloud rolled over, trying to get comfortable. He felt trapped in this nest, even though it was bigger than his one in the warriors' den. His leg was cramped and he couldn't curl up into his normal sleeping position.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart nodded, trying to reassure herself. "Yeah, that should work!" She said, relief in her eyes. The medicine cat turned back to Jaggedbreeze. "Are you okay for now?" She asked. "We figured out a way that we can help you, but you can't sleep yet."

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart sighed. "I had to eat it. Otherwise I would get called a scaredy-mouse for two moons." She purred, resisting shuddering at the thought. "It was... Gross. Don't eat frogs, Petalpaw, and don't dare someone to eat one." Amberheart chuckled.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike was alarmed by how weak his leader seemed. He didn't know if he should get help or stay and fight the tom. "Get away from Aridstar." He said, relieved that his fear wasn't present in his voice. "Get out of our territory, rogue."
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Rowanflame, open - tags: open

She looked at the other cats which started to go around, she herself didn'y not know what was going here, but indeed Jaggedbreeze was being hurt badly. She didn't even see the clan deputy Bluegaze anywhere which maked her little bit nervous.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: Darksplash, open - tags: open

Stopping toward the river he taked a few drinks, as he did so he carefully listened the movements around him. He was noticed that one small squirrel was looking at his way here, which was not good for him, because he needs to confuss the longtailed animal if he want any chances to catch it.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Amberheart

She looked at her for a moment then looked elsewhere "I am not that kind of cat, who force someone to eat anything, excpecially something discasting like a frog" she said watching the stream "But why she was so mean to you?" she asked.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

She nodded and follwoed te older warrior. She was very exited to go out for a bit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: //

Postby 72027 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:13 am

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do.
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; flame, pepperstrike )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Aridstar frantically stood up. Her fur was puffed out and her body was tense. He knows. Aridstar began trying to silently slip away while Flame was distracted, and she began to slowly pad away from Flame and towards camp.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; medicine cats )
        Jaggedbreeze lifted her head when Hollyheart approached her. When she spoke that she knew of a way, relief washed over her. Her jaw was beginning to work up a sting, but she retained it.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; shadewing ) | ( tags; silverpaw )
        Owleyes scooped up dirt in his paw and let it dribble off slowly. It was getting dark and most of the cats were busy in camp or on the marsh. He was feeling nervous about tomorrow since it would be his arrangement ceremony, but he was also feeling happy about it, knowing he had a chance to be with Shadewing. He gazed around and Silverpaw, who was flopped on the ground, caught his attention. She was only a few moons younger than him, so she would be good company. He padded over to her, prodding her shoulder gently. He meowed, "Hey there Silverpaw." He lowered his head by Silverpaw's so he was at the same eye level as her. "What are you doing moping on the ground for?" he asked.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Aridstar, Pepperstrike )
        Flame hissed at Pepperstrike, his tail lashing, "Asking won't stop me. This excuse for a leader deserves a few fresh wounds!" He glared at Pepperstrike, narrowing his eyes. He dug his claws into the ground. "I'm giving you one more warning, leave," he spat, "or I will have to make you leave using other ways."

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike finished with the mouse and licked his maw. He stood up and could feel his bones grinding together painfully. Im getting too old to be a warrior. But no, I'm not resigning yet. I still have many years left to serve my clan! He headed for the warriors den, which was a small cave made by a couple boulders. Hazestrike padded directly to the middle of the den and laid in the center. He was the oldest in the clan, so he had centermost nest. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:12 am

Pigeoncloud
~

Pigeoncloud blinked over at the medicine cats, wondering what they were talking about. With a small sigh, Pigeoncloud rolled over, trying to get comfortable. He felt trapped in this nest, even though it was bigger than his one in the warriors' den. His leg was cramped and he couldn't curl up into his normal sleeping position.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart stretched, looking around. "Right, we'll get you patched up as soon as we can. Do you want any visitors? I think Aridstar's around." The medicine cat purred, flexing her claws.

Amberheart
~

Amberheart frowned. "Hollyheart always had..." Amberheart trailed off, not sure how to say it. She sighed, serious as she spoke. "Worries. She never really knew any kin. I guess that's why she distracts herself all the time. Chatting away to everyone, she constantly gives herself something to do. She's happy in the clan, but..." Amberheart shook her head. "I shouldn't talk about it. Not my place." Said the warrior. She quickly tried to lighten the mood. "I think she really just did that frog thing to get back at me for the time I put thorns in her nest." Amberheart chuckled, her voice bubbly and back to normal.

Pepperstrike
~

Pepperstrike stared in confusion at Aridstar as his leader walked away. She had abandoned Pepperstrike with a rogue. Turning to Flame, Pepperstrike couldn't take the look of disbelief off his face. "Who are you? Why is she so afraid?" He asked, not really expecting an answer. Suddenly, he was forced into it. The worry. The terror. "Can I trust you?" He asked, looking to the ground. It was really a question to both the cats. He thought his leader would always keep Reedclan safe. But, she just walked away. If Pepperstrike was on the ground bleeding to death, would Aridstar just walk away? If he was blind, deaf, lost and cold, would she just walk away? Pepperstrike was scared of the answer, but he needed to know.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

honestly flames excuse is dumb but love means so much to him

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:22 am

() “ARIDSTAR.”
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; flame, pepperstrike )
        Aridstar /// (see flames post)

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze nodded a yes. She looked to the entrance of the den but Aridstar wasn't there. Her ears drooped and she wondered where she had gone.

() “OWLEYES.”
."

Owleyes scooped up dirt in his paw and let it dribble off slowly. It was getting dark and most of the cats were busy in camp or on the marsh. He was feeling nervous about tomorrow since it would be his arrangement ceremony, but he was also feeling happy about it, knowing he had a chance to be with Shadewing. He gazed around and Silverpaw, who was flopped on the ground, caught his attention. She was only a few moons younger than him, so she would be good company. He padded over to her, prodding her shoulder gently. He meowed, "Hey there Silverpaw." He lowered his head by Silverpaw's so he was at the same eye level as her. "What are you doing moping on the ground for?" he asked.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Aridstar, Pepperstrike )
        SO MUCH TEXT vv

Flame heard a small noise behind him and he noticed Aridstar trying to creep away. Flame pounced on her which made her fall to the ground. He kept his front paws on her side and his hind legs on the ground to make sure she didn't get away again. He turned his head to Pepperstrike and said, "I'm Flame, I used to be Aridstar's friend when she was a kittpet. You can trust me more than her." He hissed when Aridstar reached up and scratched his muzzle. Flame flinched but didn't get his paws off her. Shes asking for it... "I'll get to the point. Aridstar and I were friends. I was in love with her sister and her sister was in love with me, Dixie is her name. I think her name now is Jaggedbreeze if I'm not mistaken. Well, Jaggedbreeze was spending more time with me than Aridstar, and Aridstar was really jealous of that since Jaggedbreeze was all that she had. Well, Aridstar came up with a plan and ventured into the forest to gather a few cats. After she did that, she ordered them to attack Jaggedbreeze, but not kill her. They did and Jaggedbreeze only suffered minor wounds. Its as if Aridstar would hurt her sister and not feel bad about it just to gain her companionship. But then Aridstar blamed it on me. She said I was the one who sent the cats, and Jaggedbreeze easily fell for it. Jaggedbreeze stopped loving me and cut off all connections. I found one of the cats later and asked them who told them to hurt Jaggedbreeze, and they gave a clear description of Aridstar. It may not seem so bad in your eyes, but I loved Jaggedbreeze more than anything. She was the love of my life, I was crazy for her, and I was heartbroken when she stopped talking to me. Once I came to reason with Jaggedbreeze that I didn't do it, their house was in smoke and ashes and they were nowhere and I thought they both died. But then I heard rumors of a clan with a leader who was originally from the twoleg place, and I knew they were talking about Aridstar. My feelings for Jaggedbreeze may no longer linger, but all the pain I went through still makes me sick." He stared at Aridstar, "I won't kill her, I just want to leave a few scars for her to remember." He was taken by surprise when Aridstar rolled over and kicked him away. He hit the ground on his side and quickly scrambled up. Flame hissed and lunged at Aridstar, swiping furiously at her. His claws caught her cheek and her shoulder and blood was trickling out of both of them. Aridstar winced and backed away from his claws. She swiped at Flame but he easily dodged. Aridstar was too weak right now to land a hit and her blows were slow. Flame hit Aridstar's legs and she fell to the ground. He pinned her and panted heavily. He used a claw and scratched her ear, shredding it. Aridstar yowled in pain and squirmed under him. She tried to push him off her but her strength was too weak. Flame used a hind claw and put a scratch all the way down her side. She winced and bit Flames leg which caused Flame to jump off Aridstar. Aridstar scrambled up, pain showing on her face as she yelped, "I'm sorry Flame! I was so possessive and jealous back then. I am no longer like that." Aridstar turned her head to face Pepperstrike, "Please dont tell anyone, you can still trust me. I just want to keep this clan safe and not have anyone doubting my skills of leadership." I especially dont want Jaggedbreeze to know, or else she might hate me... Aridstar's legs wobbled but she stood her ground. Blood was trickling from all her wounds. Flame chuckled, "I won't tell anyone if you let me join your clan. Its too hard and lonely living by myself." Aridstar hissed, "No way! I cant trust you to not tell anyone." Flame sighed, "I am over this, I just wanted payback for what you did to me and Jaggedbreeze. If you don't accept I mine as well go tell the whole clan, including Jaggedbreeze, what you did. They won't trust you anymore no matter what you say." Aridstar huffed, thinking hard about this. "Fine, you can join the clan," she grumbled, feeling immediate regret. Flame smirked, telling to the both of them, "We say this was a badger attack, and I was there to help. Thats our excuse."

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike finished with the mouse and licked his maw. He stood up and could feel his bones grinding together painfully. Im getting too old to be a warrior. But no, I'm not resigning yet. I still have many years left to serve my clan! He headed for the warriors den, which was a small cave made by a couple boulders. Hazestrike padded directly to the middle of the den and laid in the center. He was the oldest in the clan, so he had centermost nest. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:30 am

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Rowanflame, open - tags: open

She looked at the other cats which started to go around, she herself didn'y not know what was going here, but indeed Jaggedbreeze was being hurt badly. She didn't even see the clan deputy Bluegaze anywhere which maked her little bit nervous.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: Darksplash, open - tags: open

Stopping toward the river he taked a few drinks, as he did so he carefully listened the movements around him. He was noticed that one small squirrel was looking at his way here, which was not good for him, because he needs to confuss the longtailed animal if he want any chances to catch it.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Amberheart

She blinked like she understaning the way why Hollyheart was did so nasty think to her "Well that could make some sense then...Revenge is sweet..." she meowed looking the river "but what is she to you? you seemed to be very close, when younger..." she meowed flicking her ears, embrassedly to ask something so stupis again.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

She nodded and follwoed te older warrior. She was very exited to go out for a bit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:32 am

Pigeoncloud
~

Hollyheart
~

Hollyheart nodded. "I'll fetch her." The medicine cat purred, trotting out into the camp. She was pushing her worries away, desperate to pretend nothing ever happened to Jaggedbreeze. Hollyheart knew how important it was to have kin. She felt a pang of sadness and she quickly shook the thought away, sniffing the air. She caught her leader's scent going into the forest and padded after it, flicking her ears at the cool breeze of the night. Hollyheart blinked. There was blood on the ground. Spotting some cats, Hollyheart ran towards them, before coming to a halt when she saw them up close. Her leader was covered in wounds, and she was with a rogue. "Aridstar! What happened to you?" Hollyheart called. She didn't need to ask, of course she didn't. There were claw marks all over the she-cat, obviously the rogue had done this. Hollyheart jumped. A yowl had escpaed from- Pepperstrike?

Amberheart
~

Amberheart blinked. "She's like a sister to me. I... I should talk to her more. We used to tell eachother about our day, she would talk about the herbs she collected and the cats she treated. I'd tell her about what prey I caught and what battle moves I learnt." Amberheart sighed, missing those times. "When we stopped being apprentices, we stopped having those talks. She has cats to take care of, I have patrols to go on..." She murmured, looking down at the stream. Amberheart didn't want to talk about herself or Hollyheart anymore. "So, you and Sunpaw, huh? Do you like him?" She purred, smirking at Petalpaw.

Pepperstrike
~

Sitting down, Pepperstrike desperately tried to process what had happened. What Flame had said. "But..." He trailed off, blinking at the ground. He glared, rage bubbling through him. "You were a kittypet?!" He snapped. "Your sister was in love and you were so stupid that you tried to hurt her and then you became leader of a clan?!" Realization hit him. Pepperstrike let out a battle cry as he jumped on Aridstar. "You killed them, didn't you! You killed our leader and our deputy! You took over! You ruined your sister's life, then you ruined our clan!" He shrieked. The old leader was brilliant. They were always kind and caring. One mysterious night, a group of rogues had killed them, as well as the deputy. Aridstar became leader then. Pepperstrike scowled as he remembered what she had said. "It's such a tragedy that they both died! Until we choose another leader, I'll make sure to do whatever I can to help!" He hissed scornfully. "If that rogue won't kill you, I will!"
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: honestly flames excuse is dumb but love means so much to

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:38 am

() “ARIDSTAR.”
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; flame, pepperstrike, hollyheart )
        Aridstar widened her eyes when Pepperstrike guessed right, about her killing the leader and deputy. She had asked the rogues from before for help, and they did, in return for prey for a month. Jaggedbreeze wasn't there at the time to know it. Her and her sister got split after the fire and Aridstar made it to the clan way before her. Aridstar was too weak to battle and her running would be slow and painful. She puffed out her fur and hissed at Pepperstrike, unsheathing her claws in case he decided to attack.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze watched Hollyheart walk off. She nodded a thanks and laid her head back down on her paws. She was ready to fall back asleep again.

() “OWLEYES.”
."

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

Flame watched as a cat came bounding over, "It was a badger attack and I, uh, helped." He was the worst liar and it didn't take much to see through them. He turned his head to Pepperstrike when he began speaking. Flame gasped, "You killed the leader and the deputy? I knew you were horrible but not this horrible!" He gritted his teeth, remembering what Pepperstrike said about Flame killing her. I can't kill a cat, I'm not that cruel. I will only hurt one.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
."

Hazestrike woke when he heard a yowl in the distance. Huh. He blinked a few times before concluding with Its probably just a fox. He laid back down and went to sleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me