πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:59 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Ripplefang,Blizzardclaw

Rockhopper noticed how tired the tom was and purred softly. "Y-you can sleep. w-we can st-stay up and keep wa-watch" he once again gave the tom a reasuring lick to his ear, then turned to Ripplefang. "I-if thats okay wh-with you. Y-you can sl-sleep aswell" he turned his head and looked up to the sky threw the branches. he was sure that some cat would have noticed that they were gone, but he wasnt sure if they knew if they had already left the borders. he turned back to the other two. "A-after that w-we can try hu-hunting or go b-back to camp"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:29 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: littlestar, clan (spottedpaw, viperstrike, & willowshine mentioned)

Cloudfoot stepped closer to the Clan and dipped his head low in respect for the fallen. He closed his eyes, hearing himself inhale the cold, dead air and breathe it out. He thought of his brother and his mother. Both of them had died before the Moonpool was destroyed, but he couldn't help but honor them too. Cloudfoot had no living family left, and with a good portion of the Clan gone to starvation, more cats were joining him on that bandwagon.

When the moment of silence was over, Cloudfoot opened his eyes and lifted his head. He walked over to Littlestar and sat next to her, holding his head high, "I will be leading a patrol to retrieve Blizzardclaw and the other cats that have left!" he announced, hearing his voice echo into the distance, "In this time of despair, it is important that we all come together as one Clan. We are SierraClan, and we won't let these losses tear us apart." He paused for a moment before saying, "I would like Spottedpaw, Viperstrike, and Willowshine to accompany me. We will leave right away." He then nodded his head in appreciation and said "Thank you," before padding up to the camp entrance to wait for his companions.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: spottedpaw (icecracker & flamerunner mentioned)

Pinepaw closed his eyes in the moment of silence, still leaning on Spottedpaw. He just wanted to stay like this forever. Within the comfort of those that cared about him. He didn't want to have a single worry in the world, but he knew it wasn't like that. It was never like that. Pinepaw just hoped that his mother, Flamerunner, and himself would make it through the journey.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; open || tags; Cloudfoot

After the small ceremony of respect for their fallen loved ones, Willowshine's ear twitched in acknowledgement as the deputy called out their name, not expecting being put on a patrol such as this, but grateful to do so. Quickly grooming themselves and smoothing down their fur to make it neat and pretty, they stood up and trotted over to join Cloudfoot by the camp entrance. Their mind wandered to Hawkpaw and Tempestpaw for a moment, but they decided to worry about that once they got back.
Last edited by guts. on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:56 pm

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: Tempestpaw//Tags: CloudFoot, WillowShine

The she-cat's ear twitched at the sound of her name being called and she glanced away from her conversation with SkyFrost. She glanced over at CloudFoot and a soft sigh escaped her mouth before she turned back to SkyFrost "Sorry SkyFrost, Looks like I have to go help find the cats who had left" She said, she waited for SkyFrost's response and smiled softly at her friend. She then turned and padded over to join CloudFoot and WillowShine.

SkyFrost
Male//30 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single//Tags: None

"Be safe, Who knows how far they've gotten" He said and smiled back as he watched ViperStrike walk over to the rest of the patrol. He decided to lay backdown onto the ground and let out a soft yawn. He didn't feel prepared for the journey the clan will be taking and the time before leaf-bare will pass by in a blink of an eye, he just wasn't ready for that.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw sighed as he had listened to Rockhopper but ended up nodding his head slightly. "Alright just wake me up if I stay asleep for too long. Or well if somehow there ends up being another wolf," he tried to joke about it while he closed his eyes and curled more into Ripplefang. He slowly had closed his eyes, finding himself falling asleep nearly right away.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Pinepaw ~ mentions: Cloudfoot }
    Spottedpaw frowned when Cloudfoot had called her name as she didn't want to leave Pinepaw alone now. "I'll be back soon okay?" She told the tom and licked his ear once. "I promise. Then we can share tongues and have hopefully a nice meal with what Tinymask and Palejaw bring back." She tried to be a bit cheerful to the other but knew he probably wouldn't be for quite awhile.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:01 pm

π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœπšπšŠπš›
female β˜… 70m β˜… bi β˜… leader
crush: open β˜… tags: clan, open

Her gaze lingered on a few cats for too long, and she cast her eyes to the ground. Littlestar glanced over when she felt a familiar body next to her and smiled when she saw that it was Cloudfoot, immediately comforted. He always knew just what to do. "Thank you," Littlestar whispered before he left and watched him pad to the entrance.

πšπš’πš™πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŠπš—πš
male β˜… 40m β˜… gay β˜… warrior
crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: rockhopper, blizzardclaw

The fox must be attacking cats for sport, he thought with a sick feeling. "I don't mind keeping watch with you. Besides, you're hurt," Ripplefang insisted to the young warrior and nudged him. "You also need your sleep after getting into the scrap with the fox," he corrected with a slight tease.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:56 am

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ open |
~~~~~~

He looked up to the leader, feeling relieved when she decided to move out, it could be the best plan so far. Only thing was that the decision got a little too late for Acornpaw and many others who were passed to starvation. Now they just needed to figure out which way to go, likely the prophecy cats knew the path to the new home.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Servalnose, open, (Acornpaw)|
~~~~~~

She waited for the other warrior for a moment, when the odd feeling she was being had got so strong so she needed to get back to the camp, hoping that the Servalnose could come back to camp as well. She took the two eggs with her and carefully made her way to the camp, dropping them into the fresh-kill pile, looking around the camp the little sad ambiance here, not understanding it at first when noticed the body of Acornpaw there "what?" she meowed half run to her daughter "no? this is not happening?" she meowed mostly to herself and pressed her head to the young she-cats cold fur.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Cedarfoot | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Willowshine, Cloudfoot|
~~~~~~

She sat down and watched the clan, hearing as the deputy called for some cats to go find her father and the few other cats who got out to follow him or with another reason. She hoped for the best so they could find her father, she didn't want to leave without him, as her other was already gone, she didn't want to lose her father as well. She flicked her ears when her sister name was being called, she half run to Cloudfoot "can I come too?" she meowed to him, hoping that he was not still angry at her about her harsh words a few moments ago, her eyes wandered to Willowshine as well, thinking if the she-cat will say something about her earlier actions.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:36 am

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; Hawkpaw || tags; Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw

Willowshine flicked an ear as the apprentice bounded over to the gathered up patrol. Narrowing their eyes as she asked if she could come, they turned their head to Cloudfoot, "Tempestpaw and Hawkpaw snuck out of camp earlier today, I found them just after they crossed the border." Their gaze flitted briefly to Tempestpaw, "I personally don't think that she should come on patrol because of this, but I suppose it's your call." They meowed bluntly as their gaze landed back on Cloudfoot, wondering what the deputy would do.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:17 pm

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: tempestpaw, willowshine, patrol (blizzardclaw mentioned)

Cloudfoot glanced down at Tempestpaw when she bounded up to him, asking if she could accompany him. His tail tip twitched, remembering how she had told him he wasn't doing his job earlier. A small pint of anger simmered within him for a moment, but it quickly faded away. He knew he shouldn't be angry at her anymore.

The deputy nodded at Willowshine after hearing the warrior's testimony. He glanced at Tempestpaw, then back at Willowshine, trying to decide what to do about the apprentice. "It's alright, Willowshine," he said after a moment had gone by. With the dire situation of the Clan and Blizzardclaw's currently unknown whereabouts, Cloudfoot decided to let the incident slide for now. "It's her father that's out there, after all," he continued, "Certainly that is more important than punishing apprentices for sneaking out? We'll address it later. Right now we need to reunify the Clan."

Cloudfoot turned and made his way to the front of the newly formed party. Tail swishing behind him, the deputy lifted his head again and began to speak, "Thank you all for your cooperation. I understand that not everyone may want to be on this patrol, but I chose all of you because you are all strong, able-bodied cats," he began. "With Spottedpaw with us: one of the prophecy cats and Blizzardclaw's kin, I'm confident we will be able to track down all the cats that have left." He paused for a moment to let his cats soak the information he had just given, "I don't know when we will return, but let's hope it will be as quick as possible." With the flick of his tail to signify his patrol to follow him, Cloudfoot exited the camp entrance and began sniffing the air for possible leads.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: spottedpaw, open (tinymask & palejaw mentioned)

Pinepaw nodded at Spottedpaw and watched her run up to Cloudfoot's patrol. He blinked his blue eyes sadly, not wanting her to go, but the thought of sharing tongues with her, Tinymask, and Palejaw made him feel a little better. After the patrol began departing he began making his way toward the apprentice's den, not sure what else to do.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags: Blizzardclaw, Ripplefang

he smiled at them and looked back outside the bush, his tail twitching slowly
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me