Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan โ˜€๏ธ

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm

|Swiftnight|24 Moons|
|Assinged Mate: StormWake|
|Apprentice: None|Crush:Open|
|Tags: Brackenfall|

SwiftNight decided to go out into the territory, sniffing the undergrowth curiously. He hasn't really explored much. He spotted a cat he recognised and trotted happily towards Brackenfall.

"Brackenfall!" He called as he approached.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She watched the younger cat "your mother told? Are from the twolegs Place?" she meowed "I now where it is so I can bring you to that side of the forest, if you are the lost kittypet?" she meowed softy.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Blazeshadow, Lilykit

He watched as the Shadewing padded to them "oh, good luck sister" he meowed looking toward Lilykit "What do you mean just as bad as you? What did you do?" he meowed curiously.

Plumlight
Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He blinked with a curious nod, he liked suprised as long thay was a good suprises, not like swimming to mud hole. He followed her not saying a word, before got into the flowerfield "is this the special Place?" he meowed looking around the different colored flowers. (waiting)

Waterflight
She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She purred nudging his soft fur "yes I do...maybe we could do the huntings and..." she meowed thinking "It's just that I am not sure do I want to get back to camp just yet, there is always some much happenings and I kind of what to be with you..." she meowed looking to the toms eyes.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Darkgaze

She flicked her ears, landing her tail to her paws "good, but anything else? I am sorry we're both born into this clan and so one, but I don't know anything about you...I want to know you better? I know where being assigned to each others, but love don't happen that way, so we can be friends right? I can trust you right?" she meowed looking to him, she did the same thinks with her former assigned mate too.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap

She nodded to the tom, with a smile "I hope they do their very best for this contest, but I am not going to be easy on them" she meowed with a smirk "And I hope you're not lazying around either, tom" she meowed flicking her tail.

Silentstream
She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

As the meeting was over, she turned back to the clearning, her todays plans was to train with her apprentice Cloudpaw, but the younger cat got out of somewhere again. Her hetecromia eyes looked toward the Icestorm, then even to the deputy Embergaze wondering if she could lead her own little patrol or something.

Goosetail
tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal, Raggedpaw

He run to the medicine cats den, noticing Mountainstripe and injured Berrystorm there, he didn't bother to the two younger warrior too much, instead he tryed to find the medicine cats "Raggedpaw? Can you help me? Rosepetal stepped on a fox trap and I think she had a serious injuries...she needs you now?" he yowled turning to the youngest medicine cat.

Bluewave
tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He laughed "What gathering night?" he meowed loudly, but shut himself down, because most cats didn't know about Dawnclan yet. Flicking his ears embrassedly as he looked around "I know the Dawnclan, but there is not really any gatherings happening between us" he meowed flicking his tail "Well anyways even if some gathering could happen, it's dosen't mean we needs to go there? we can go out to the lake and enjoy the stars just two of use, what do you say?" he meowed turning around to lead. (waiting)

Twistedpaw
tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw

He nodded "yeah I know, it's could be almost boring if you're perceft for anything you do" he meowed softy, looking to the woods, stopping "hoy look, our first catches?" he meowed silently looking the pack of birds eating near the trees.

Loner

Falconkit
Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: -

-

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She blushed even more, looking nervously elsewhere "well, good..." she murmured shyly "Okey, lets get going then...to hunt" she meowed turning to leave. she Looked back at the tom with a silent smile.

Ivythorn
Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She blinked "Yes I know, but hopelly they are not a problem to us" she meowed softy, starting to eat her mice.

Vanilla
she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

She landed top of her Brother as she started to suckle her mother.

Nighthawk
Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He glared at her back "I know, but maybe when thinks chance we can go back...but not just yet" he meowed nudging his mate "I love you and I happy that you desiced to share this with me, thank you" he meowed licking her cheek.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

open...

Marblepaw
she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw, open| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She stayed still, letting the other apprentice to try to catch some fishes. The river was not that big and if two hunt there in same time can minimun their chances to catch anything, so she just watched and waited.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She flicked her ears when Mottlecloud gived her a question, true was that she was not even thinking of that "well...uh..." she mutterd looking nervously around her "...here...this is good Place for hunting" she meowed embrassedly.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

SHe buried her catched bird and nodded "sound good to me" she meowed flicking her ears looking for something else to find. Thought she didn't find more than birds and mices, maybe there was another squirrel too, she was little bit hoping to catching a hare.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw nodded as she made it back to the spot they'd been in previously and sat down. "I agree." she said staring over the border. "We'll see first.. if he comes back. He should. I believe he'll be fine." she said not sure who she was trying to convince more. Herself or Rowanflame.

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes glanced around before she nodded "It does." she frowned "What DuskClan needs is some kind of revolution but thats easier said than done." she said.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowtree //

Frostpetal trotted over to Willowtree trying her best to be quiet until she just right beside the other she-cat "Hey!" she chirped cheerfully. "I was out on a patrol all day, I wanted to ask you but I didn't see you around." oh whoops, she realized right away how that might of sounded. She hoped Willowtree didn't think anything bad about that. "So hows your day been?" she asked.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind slowly walked over to the elder's den as he returned to camp, walking over to Windsong he sat down beside her with a small sigh. "Hello Windsong." he greeted. He wanted to tell her about his sister and Nighthawk.. But that wasn't really something he could just blurt out in the middle of camp so for now he kept his mouth shut, watching their clanmates go by around them.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Swiftnight //

Brackenfall turned his head looking over at Swiftnight, he smiled slightly as he walked over to him meeting him halfway "Hey, whats up?" he asked. "Did I get called for a patrol? I kind of left camp right away." he laughed "Oh well." he shrugged. "How you liking it here?" he asked.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Cranespirit //

Darkgaze was silent for a few moments, ears twitching before he spoke. "I would like to get to know you better as well. You can trust me." he was quiet again looking towards the den that Frostpetal had disappeared into. "I'll let you in on a family secret." he said. "It's the reason for my warrior name." he said.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap nodded "I'd like that." he commented as he looked around them, ears pricked listening to the sounds of the prey around them as they continued along. "I have to admit.. As much as I want to keep the boys in the nursery forever.. I am pretty excited to have you back as a warrior." he said purring softly. "Maybe i'll let Hawktalon even sleep in one of these days and take you hunting in the morning instead" he said giving her a small wink.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon looked down at his nephew and new apprentice raced over to him. Flicking his ears slightly as Treepaw quickly came over to join them. He smirked slightly "Oh... I don't know.... Mmmm... Yeah okay sure." he said chuckling slightly as he stood up. "Let's get going you two." he said.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar nodded then sighed "I just.. Don't think that time is ever actually going to come Moonflight." she said softly. "With the way DuskClan is.. I don't think we will ever actually be able to have kits." she looked disappointed but like she'd already accepted this fact. "You don't look anything like my assigned mate.. They'll never believe me." she said.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies nodded "I know how you feel." he said. "There is always something going on.. and i'm tired of it too." he said shaking his head slightly. "I just want to relax with you." he nuzzled her and looked out at the forest quietly.

Spottedsong
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Vipercry //

Spottedsong nodded, her mind wandering to thoughts of Sootnose, she wondered if her mother was proud of her too. "Yeah." she then looked around "So now what do I do? I'm a warrior now. Now what?" she asked giggling.

Treepaw
// Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

Treepaw had raced over after Volepaw already had and frowned slightly as Hawktalon spoke. He then broke out into a huge grin "Great!" he said excitedly as he glanced at Volepaw.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Ivypaw //

Acornkit frowned "That's not very fair to you." she reasoned before she shrugged. "But.. Briarheart is nice.." she said softly. "Is it fun being an apprentice?" she asked. "I want to be one too."

---

Shadowstep
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

He wrapped his tail around her "It's very cruel." he said softly. He licked her ear "I think those are lovely names. I'm sure they'll be well taken care of in StarClan until we meet them again, love." he said softly. "Lilackit and Rosekit.. They'll be waiting for us up there." he said.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze, Frostpaw //

Mottlecloud nodded again "Alright, sounds good." he said before he looked at Frostpaw "You ready kiddo?" he asked grinning slightly.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Open //

Open

Lionfang
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang flicked his ears "Nice try." he said. "You've got to be quick when you get it on land and kill it quickly.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow nodded "We could have kits here? It would be safe." he said softly. "No worrying about assigned mates or them not knowing who their father is.." he said.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Rainysplash purred "Well that can definitely be arranged." she said. "I go herb hunting to the north, right where our territories touch and end up ahead." she said pointing towards it with her nose. "I go every morning.. Sometimes after sunhigh.. Or whenever it's convenient for you." she said offering him a small smile.

Pinesting
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

Pinesting nodded and looked at Nightleaf and Lightpaw quietly.

Larkpaw
// She-cat // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DawnClan // Crush: Foxpaw // Mentor: TBA // Tags: Open //

Larkpaw sat in camp quietly grooming her fur. (open)

Sheepkit
// She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

Sheepkit made a face at him and batted at him again wiggling slightly with excitement.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:59 am

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"Then we already know what we have to do." He meowed before standing up. "If we want to raise a family, were going to have to leave DuskClan."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
        [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"Me? No way will I be slacking off! I may want them to do well but I am not going to lose to them!" He meowed back with a determined look on his face." Otterleap kept scenting the air and smiled when getting something. "Shrew alert. Come on." He whispered to him before he started to stalk to the scent.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
          [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"Right. Hmm maybe in the future but not right now." She replied back with a small disappointed sigh.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
            [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

"We can do whatever we want now! What's something you've always wanted to do?" Vipercry asked back with a small hop.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
              [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

"Just swollen. It will go down by tomorrow." She meowed out. She was managing to keep herself calm easily. Even with her paws quite damaged, Berrystorm was keeping it cool with what was going on.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

The tom watched her and meowed, "You're being quite immature for a leader you know?" The tom wasn't even phased at all by her move. "I'm just going to tell my clan that you crossed over if you decide to do more. Not that complex." Copperstar responded back.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                    [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                        [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                          [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"If it is a problem I'll be heading out to confront it. I don't want you or the kit's to get hunt." He I formed her now a bit weary of what his mate heard. Maybe later. For now he was going to spend time with his family.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                            [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                              [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                  [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                    [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, paris, open ]

The she cat looked over and meowed, "No we're good! For all we know we gotta repay you!" Light hopped up onto her paws before she dashed off to go hunting for Gingerface.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                      [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

Just eating.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                        [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                          [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                            [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

feeding
                                            canadianhowl

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:50 am

[quote]
                                            Duskclan

Mountainstripe
                                            tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Berrystorm
                                            |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

He looked up at her from licking her paw.โ€Tou donโ€™t know that Berrystorm. It could be worse. Quite possible even get worseโ€. I need to know that itโ€™s okay. He turned so his back was to her and he stared straight ahead.โ€Where is the medicine cat!? There is a least 5! It shouldnโ€™t be that hard! Mountainstripe growled in his head. He paced back and forth in front of Berrystorm. Flashing the anger at himself under his breath every now and then. He would glance at her a few times, but avoided eye contact. No matter how wounded she was, she was still beautiful to him.

Danwclan

Gingerface
                                            she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

Gingerface just smiled thinly.โ€You donโ€™t have to go hunt-โ€œ, Gingerface didnโ€™t even get to finishe her sentence as Light dashed off.Wow.โ€Well, Light is fast eh?โ€ She padded over to him as the rabbit scent grew staler and less tempting.Gingerface laid down in the ground in front of him. She stretched out on her side and worked her muscles. She flexed her claws and twisted her paws. She stretched out her legs. She groaned with the effort.

Foxpaw
                                            tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: Lionfang, Marblepaw

He nodded, still silent. He watched a flash of silver show in the clear water. He swiped fast and he saw the fish fly through the air. It landed with a Light this in the ground. It squirmed and gasped for our. Foxpaw looked up at Lionfang with curious, excited eyes. His paw held the fish down.
                                            แด›แด€แดข c: | sสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€ | แด€แดœsแด›ส€แด€สŸษชแด€ | Image

xxแด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡s | แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด | แด„แด€ส€ส€แด… | ยฉ

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:22 am

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
                                              [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                                [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"Then we already know what we have to do." He meowed before standing up. "If we want to raise a family, were going to have to leave DuskClan."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
                                                  [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"Me? No way will I be slacking off! I may want them to do well but I am not going to lose to them!" He meowed back with a determined look on his face." Otterleap kept scenting the air and smiled when getting something. "Shrew alert. Come on." He whispered to him before he started to stalk to the scent.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
                                                    [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"Right. Hmm maybe in the future but not right now." She replied back with a small disappointed sigh.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
                                                      [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

"We can do whatever we want now! What's something you've always wanted to do?" Vipercry asked back with a small hop.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                                        [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

"Yeah you're right. Maybe..." she trailed off and started to look at the herbs. The she cat closed her eyes and tried to remember what went with what. When she was young, she often listened to the medicine cat teaching their apprentice about herbs. As a kit, she wanted to be a medicine cat but after a small battle, that got changed. Nothing was coming to her and she was getting a bit frustrated.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                                                          [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                                                            [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

The tom watched her and meowed, "You're being quite immature for a leader you know?" The tom wasn't even phased at all by her move. "I'm just going to tell my clan that you crossed over if you decide to do more. Not that complex." Copperstar responded back.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                                                              [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                                                                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                    [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"If it is a problem I'll be heading out to confront it. I don't want you or the kit's to get hunt." He I formed her now a bit weary of what his mate heard. Maybe later. For now he was going to spend time with his family.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                      [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                                                                        [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                                                          [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                                                            [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                                                              [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, paris, open ]

The she cat eventually caught a little squirrel. She hopped a bit in glee before setting it down at her paws. "Painty will be proud of me! I caught something ah take that!" Light joked before her smile fell. "I hope Painty is proud. Usually they just yell at me. Maybe this squirrel will show them I'm not just an idiot who rushes into conclusions." Light grabbed the squirrel again before she trotted back to her friends with a smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                                                                [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

"That's Light for you. A very happy and energetic she cat." They replied back after finishing a bite. Paint knew that Light's joy was just a coverup. In fact only they knew that as they were the only one she ever told that to. Well his aggression was a bit as well. Trying to make sure no one gets close so he doesn't break their hearts or his own again. "So uh, clan cat right? I know you're trying to help us and all but just why haven't you chased us out yet? You could have given us the rabbit and told us to leave? You could have made us rolled in the mud then leave? It's just strange seeing a clan cat being nice to two loners."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                                                                  [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                                                                    [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                                                                      [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

feeding
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      canadianhowl

Posts: 37788
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 am
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/11 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Acornkit
                                                                                      "It can be fun," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod. "Especially if you're learning something you enjoy doing or training with your denmates and kin."
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      Mist

Posts: 48700
                                                                                      Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:34 pm
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

9

Postby sharklord » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 am

Nightโ™• wrote:ashtail
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 36 โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: tba โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Ashtail crouched, stalking his prey silently.

robinslash
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 24 โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: flamingshadow โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Robinslash sat in camp, wondering what he had done with his life, all of his siblings were gone and his mate was mad at him.

morningfall
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 18 โ—„โ–บ medicine cat โ—„โ–บ mate: timberheart โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Moningfall looked around and spotted her mate, and padded over. "Hey Timberheart." She purred,
                                                                                          fur fluffed up to hid her nervousness.

petalsnow
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 15 โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: tba โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Petalsnow lay in the sunshine, yawning.

deadpaw
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 11 โ—„โ–บ apprentice โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Deadpaw purred. "Okay, so we'll have our naming ceremony soon, right? Well, why don't we talk to Rosestar soon and talk about our, uh, predicament, and see if we could work stuff out!"

lilykit
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 4 โ—„โ–บ kit โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: stormkit, blazeshadow

Lilykit shook her head. "I-I'm too shy, Stormkit. I didn't do anything." She mewed.

DawnClan

scarletsun
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 36 โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: open โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Scarletsun lay in the sunshine, sleeping.

sweetfeather
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 31โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: planned โ—„โ–บ tags: copperstar, rosestar, silverpaw

Sweetfeather flicked her tail. "Hunting, we need a lot more prey, Snowpetal's litter came." She answered. Shooting a glare at the she-cat, she chuckled. "So sorry." She said sarcasticly. "I listen to my leader, not you. So I'm going to go hunt, because that's my duty." She hissed, and glanced back at Copperstar. "Some cats need to talk to you in camp." Sweetfeather mewed, then gracefully bounded up a nearby tree, then hopping branch to branch away from them, catching a squirrel and almost falling in the meantime.

snowpetal
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 25 โ—„โ–บ queen โ—„โ–บ mate: shadowstep โ—„โ–บ tags: shadowstep, kits

Snowpetal shook her head at her son, pulling him back into the warmth. "Hey, Shadow? Can you bury them? I think I have to stay wit the kits." She mewed quietly.

owlbreeze
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 20 โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: deerwillow โ—„โ–บ tags: deerwillow

Owlbreeze followed, laughing quietly. He loved his life here, everything was great.

leaffire
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 20 โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: mousebriar โ—„โ–บ tags: mousebriar

Leaffire tilted her head. "How about north of camp? There's a whole lotta nests over there." She purred, nodding towards the place.

nightleaf
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 13 โ—„โ–บ warrior โ—„โ–บ mate: planned โ—„โ–บ tags: pinesting, lightpaw

Nightleaf purred. "Oh? I hope you get a name you like. I was wondering if you wanted to go hunting with me Pine?"

slypaw
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 11 โ—„โ–บ apprentice โ—„โ–บ mate: open โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Slypaw snored, still asleep in the apprentice den.

mosskit
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 5 โ—„โ–บ kit โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: creamkit

Mosskit text text text text text text text

creamkit
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 5 โ—„โ–บ kit โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: mosskit

Creamkit text text text text text text text

elkkit
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 1 โ—„โ–บ kit โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: family

Elkkit rolled around, mewing sleepily.

thornkit
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 0 โ—„โ–บ kit โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: parents, daisykit

Thornkit rolled away from his mother, squeaking at the cold air.

Loners

dante
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 33 โ—„โ–บ loner โ—„โ–บ mate: planned โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Dante shook his head. "Checked the twoleg place, met a Clan cat there. He actually knew you, but he won't tell where you are." He mewed. "I can go hunting, you hungry?" Dante asked, licking her ear and smiling at Cardinalkit.

Rose
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 26 โ—„โ–บ loner โ—„โ–บ mate: open โ—„โ–บ tags: thistle

Rose let her son nurse, then played with him with her tail.

riley
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 22 โ—„โ–บ loner โ—„โ–บ mate: berwald โ—„โ–บ tags: open, kits

Riley trotted to meet him, purring. "Hey, have you seen Dash? I can't find him." She asked, naturally calm.

paris
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 19 โ—„โ–บ loner โ—„โ–บ mate: open โ—„โ–บ tags: paint, light, gingerface

Paris watched the fiasco go down, shaking her head. "Well then."

swan
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 5 โ—„โ–บ loner โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: riley, rosy, family

Swan watched her little siblings, purring happily.

rosy
                                                                                        female โ—„โ–บ 2 โ—„โ–บ loner โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: open

Rosy slept, curled up next to her sister.

thistle
                                                                                        male โ—„โ–บ 1 โ—„โ–บ loner โ—„โ–บ mate: too young โ—„โ–บ tags: rose

Thistle batted at his mother's tail, laughing.
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      sharklord

Posts: 8404
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 am
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 am

Bayclaw
                                                                                      // She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw nodded as she made it back to the spot they'd been in previously and sat down. "I agree." she said staring over the border. "We'll see first.. if he comes back. He should. I believe he'll be fine." she said not sure who she was trying to convince more. Herself or Rowanflame.

Brighteyes
                                                                                      // She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes glanced around before she nodded "It does." she frowned "What DuskClan needs is some kind of revolution but thats easier said than done." she said.

Frostpetal
                                                                                      // She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowtree //

Frostpetal trotted over to Willowtree trying her best to be quiet until she just right beside the other she-cat "Hey!" she chirped cheerfully. "I was out on a patrol all day, I wanted to ask you but I didn't see you around." oh whoops, she realized right away how that might of sounded. She hoped Willowtree didn't think anything bad about that. "So hows your day been?" she asked.

Ravenwind
                                                                                      // Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind slowly walked over to the elder's den as he returned to camp, walking over to Windsong he sat down beside her with a small sigh. "Hello Windsong." he greeted. He wanted to tell her about his sister and Nighthawk.. But that wasn't really something he could just blurt out in the middle of camp so for now he kept his mouth shut, watching their clanmates go by around them.

Brackenfall
                                                                                      // Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Swiftnight //

Brackenfall turned his head looking over at Swiftnight, he smiled slightly as he walked over to him meeting him halfway "Hey, whats up?" he asked. "Did I get called for a patrol? I kind of left camp right away." he laughed "Oh well." he shrugged. "How you liking it here?" he asked.

Darkgaze
                                                                                      // Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Cranespirit //

Darkgaze was silent for a few moments, ears twitching before he spoke. "I would like to get to know you better as well. You can trust me." he was quiet again looking towards the den that Frostpetal had disappeared into. "I'll let you in on a family secret." he said. "It's the reason for my warrior name." he said.

Swiftleap
                                                                                      // Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap nodded "I'd like that." he commented as he looked around them, ears pricked listening to the sounds of the prey around them as they continued along. "I have to admit.. As much as I want to keep the boys in the nursery forever.. I am pretty excited to have you back as a warrior." he said purring softly. "Maybe i'll let Hawktalon even sleep in one of these days and take you hunting in the morning instead" he said giving her a small wink.

Hawktalon
                                                                                      // Tom // 31 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon looked down at his nephew and new apprentice raced over to him. Flicking his ears slightly as Treepaw quickly came over to join them. He smirked slightly "Oh... I don't know.... Mmmm... Yeah okay sure." he said chuckling slightly as he stood up. "Let's get going you two." he said.

Riverbriar
                                                                                      // She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar felt a surge of nervousness move through her "I suppose so.." she said softly. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest now. She was usually so calm and collected about everything.. Why was she so nervous about this? Her multicolored eyes stayed fixed on him not bothering to even look around to make sure they didn't get caught.

Stormyskies
                                                                                      // Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies nodded "I know how you feel." he said. "There is always something going on.. and i'm tired of it too." he said shaking his head slightly. "I just want to relax with you." he nuzzled her and looked out at the forest quietly.

Spottedsong
                                                                                      // She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Vipercry //

Spottedsong flicked her tail "Um.." she shrugged then "I guess go out on my own without asking? And I need to get my nest set up in the warrior's den!" she grinned at that. "Is there any room near yours by any chance?" she asked hopfully.

Treepaw
                                                                                      // Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

Treepaw had raced over after Volepaw already had and frowned slightly as Hawktalon spoke. He then broke out into a huge grin "Great!" he said excitedly as he glanced at Volepaw.

Acornkit
                                                                                      // She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Ivypaw //

Acornkit nodded glancing back towards the nursery with a frown "I wish my brother was still around.. It would have been fun to be an apprentice with him." she said. She wondered where he and their mother ended up. She assumed maybe in some far away clan wishing they'd taken her and her father with them..

---

Shadowstep
                                                                                      // Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep nodded before he stood, picking up the two kits before he slipped out of the den without another word. He had his signature glare on his face as he moved out of camp obviously as a warning to anyone who might see him that he wasn't in the mood for any conversations at the moment.

Mottlecloud
                                                                                      // Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze, Frostpaw //

Mottlecloud nodded again "Alright, sounds good." he said before he looked at Frostpaw "You ready kiddo?" he asked grinning slightly.

Mistyfalls
                                                                                      // She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Open //

Open

Lionfang
                                                                                      // Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang nodded "Better." he then paused "Now you kill it." he said motioning towards it's neck with his tail.

Bearshadow
                                                                                      // Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow nodded "We could have kits here? It would be safe." he said softly. "No worrying about assigned mates or them not knowing who their father is.." he said.

Rainysplash
                                                                                      // She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Rainysplash purred "Well that can definitely be arranged." she said. "I go herb hunting to the north, right where our territories touch and end up ahead." she said pointing towards it with her nose. "I go every morning.. Sometimes after sunhigh.. Or whenever it's convenient for you." she said offering him a small smile.

Pinesting
                                                                                      // Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

Pinesting shrugged "Sure, might as well. Lightpaw, you coming?" he asked glancing back at her now. "I doubt Copperstar will be back anytime soon. And if he is he'll probably be busy he did just leave to go get his nine lives.. I think he's got a lot to take in first." he commented.

Larkpaw
                                                                                      // She-cat // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DawnClan // Crush: Foxpaw // Mentor: TBA // Tags: Open //

Larkpaw sat in camp quietly grooming her fur. (open)

Sheepkit
                                                                                      // She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

Sheepkit made a face at him and batted at him again wiggling slightly with excitement.
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      Miss Marple

Posts: 56361
                                                                                      Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 3:07 pm
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am

Creamflower smiles and nods, nuzzling Bearshadow. "Do you want to have kits Bearshadow?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with interest.
                                                                                      PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      Animals65

Posts: 25322
                                                                                      Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 am
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me