DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Bluestream

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine
Tags: Bladerunner

She looked the camp before glared t her mate "did you promised me something?" she meowed questioining him.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze

He smilled and nudged his mate "I love you Mistybreeze" he whispered to her ear.

Wolfstrike
tags: Snakebite

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather
tags: Slatestream, Thristlefang

He smirkled at Slatestream, before looked at the small kit Sunkit "Hey come one sister, kits usual sneak out of the nursery, even we did remember?" he meowed watching the kit "They're maybe small, but survivors...you worry for no reason" he meowed.

Rainpool
tags: open

She looked as the Thristefang wlaked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior
tags: Kyogresky

He thought for a moment "lets hope any of them don't look like a mini me, other way the whole Dreamclan will know who the father is" he meowed thougtfully "Which I think will happen, I've hear my...breed is very dominated one" he meowed looking his paws then to his mate.

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: Cheetahfang, Darkblossom, open

She gived him a one last look before dissapeared to the forest near the borders of Dark forest. She smelled her mother but wanted to be sure there was not other dark forest cats nearly. Swallowinf hard she started to whisper "Mom? Darkblossom?" she meowed silently

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Brokenwish, open

She twisted her ears hearing some crashes, coming near the bushes near the borders of starclan. Hearing her name to be called she jump out of the rock she was being and faced the speaker "Hmm, I am amused to see you there my darling?" she meowed giving her daugter a deeply smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:08 am

TinyFlare
He sat in a tree, his tail wrapped around his paws as he watched DarkBlossom in silence.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:10 am

Rainkit took a few steps forward before looking back at Whisperkit."I promise theres some honey ahead. Are you coming to help me gather some? There will be plenty for us to share."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:16 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Stop worrying so much." Kyogresky said to him. Her tail flicking back and forth slightly.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I love you too!" Mistybreeze purred softly to her mate, rubbing her head against his shoulder.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

"I promised you the best prey there is whenever you wish." Bladerunner smirked. (I have a bad memory, is this what he promised?)

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

"Won't it be in a tree?" Whisperkit asked her. "Then how will we get it?"

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray nodded to her kit who just ran into the nursery. "Go ahead." She said. Her kit was probably just seeing things.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:23 am

Rainkit gave a small purr of amusement, turning her attention towards the direction of the honey."Well we climb the tree. I know how to handle this, believe me or not. I may get stung once or twice, but I can deal with the pain. It doesn't last that long."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:31 am

яє∂ѕтαя

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ

The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

"Stop worrying so much." Kyogresky said to him. Her tail flicking back and forth slightly.

мιѕтувяєєzє

"I love you too!" Mistybreeze purred softly to her mate, rubbing her head against his shoulder.

Bladerunner

"I promised you the best prey there is whenever you wish." Bladerunner smirked. (I have a bad memory, is this what he promised?)

Whisperkit

"But how do you know what it feels like? How to you know the pain won't last long?" Whisperkit asked her. He was hoping to have a nice time outside with his drnmate, but she's just confusing the tom now.

Dustsong

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray

Autumnray nodded to her kit who just ran into the nursery. "Go ahead." She said. Her kit was probably just seeing things.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:38 am

Rainkit shrugged, not finding the information to be that important."I just know somehow. Maybe my mom talked about it one time and i'm just remembering that."she gave a small shake of her head, now noticing that her comments were becoming odd."Something not right. I don't know how I know all of this, but I do. I even know herbs and I sometimes I have strange dreams, usually involving death berries."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:40 am

яє∂ѕтαя

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

Whisperkit

"What's a death berry?" Whisperkit whispered quietly.
His pelt prickling at the name of them.

Dustsong

Autumnray

ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:47 am

Rainkit sat down now, seeming calm and even timid, much unlike her usual personality."Well a death berry is bright red berry and it's effects match its name. They are poisonous and any cat that eats even one will die, unless they are helped by a medicine cat in time, but most of the time they aren't lucky. These berries have a poison strong enough to kill a grown cat with no problem."she closed her eyes now, shivering slightly as she remembered her dreams."I have these dreams, where I always find myself in the medicine den. Every time these dreams occur, I give some cat a death berry, then watch as they die."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:51 am

яє∂ѕтαя

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

Whisperkit

"Why does everyone seem to be having weird dreams?"
Whisperkit. He wasn't getting these, we'll because he has no dreams.

Dustsong

Autumnray

ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me