Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby Drink » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:06 am

Timberfall

Timberfall sat down quietly near the small pool of water, his eyes focused. He slowly bent down his head, narrowing his eyes as if trying to spot something. His eyes widened as he spotted a big brown fish swimming below, and he crouched down. He leaped into the water, quickly flashing out his paw as he just barely latched himself onto the fish. He hauled himself on the shore, dragging out the huge catfish. He watched it flop around for a moment, catching his breath and making sure it didn't jump back into the water. When it seemed to have finished, he picked it up, and walked away towards the frog he caught earlier. tags: anyone who is hunting.

Owlpaw

Owlpaw sneaked along the shoreline, being so quiet she couldn't even hear her own breath. Her eyes flashed curiously as the frog stood up again, as if it was finished eating. She sneaked even closer, her tail silently dragging after her on the marshy grounds. She lifted her front paw, putting it almost over the frog, and smashed down in a almost gently manner. She sniffed it, making sure it was dead before crouching down and dipping her head towards the frog, and whispered a few unnoticeable words. She picked it up, and went back as quietly as before to camp, even though it wasn't necessary to be quiet. She dropped the frog gently on the prey pile, and turned her pretty gaze around camp before walking to the apprentice den to see if anyone was there. tags:anyone in the apprentice den I guess, or robinpaw

Silverpaw

Silverpaw uncomfortably watched what was going on in camp, licking her black marked silver paw. As usual, she felt useless here, and her ears slightly flattened at her own thoughts. " for starclans sake, why can't I just fit in? I'm so useless here, I'm not a good hunter and every has someone.. they NEED to have someone.. why can't I just be like them? " she whispered quietly for herself, her tail giving a quick lash. " is there anyone I like? Maybe.. robinpaw? Minnowpaw?" She froze as she said minnowpaw, a wave of shock coming through her. " minnowpaw? Why did I say her? Is it natural? No, I don't think I like her that way.. I don't think I like anyone that way. " she sighed, flopping down on the ground and burying her face in her front paws. The black marked silver apprentice sighed, muttering some un hearable words. Tags: who wants to talk to her, or minnowpaw

Im sorry for not roleplaying yet! I have been busy for awhile, but I will try to be active more.
Drink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:10 am

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud's sleep was consumed by nightmares. Well, it was only one, but there was so much going on. Pigeoncloud twitched in his sleep, the hawk's screeching loud in his mind. The sky was blood red, the same as the ground. Cats were wailing, dead were everywhere. The hawk was too powerful. Pigeoncloud was trapped in one place as he watched cats get attacked. He couldn't help them, he didn't know why. It wasn't a dream, he couldn't wake up. This was real, all the cats in his clan were dying and he could only stand and watch. Was Starclan punishing him? Did they want him to stop loving Pinetail? That wasn't something he could do. Maybe they blamed him for what happened to Jaggedbreeze. But, Jaggedbreeze was safe in the medicine cats' den. And the hawk was dead... Realization flooded Pigeoncloud, relief following it. It was a dream. "You are dead!" He shrieked, staring straight at the hawk. "And my clanmates are alive!" He continued. "They are safe!" Pigeoncloud roared. The hawk turned to dust before his eyes, the sky was bright blue and his clanmates lost their wounds. He stared at them as they chatted away happily as if nothing happened. But then again, nothing did happen. Pigeoncloud heard a yowl. "Aridstar?" He whispered, looking around. He was drowned in darkness.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart stood up, following Pinetail to the back of the den. She lashed her tail back and forth, unable to stay still. "What are we supposed to do? She can't talk, it'll be awful trying to eat. This isn't like any normal bone, it can't be kept still for a moon!" She whispered, her eyes filled with worry.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw, Open|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart purred as Petalpaw followed her. "Great! We're going for a walk. No hunting, no training. Just fun." She said, enjoying the scent of the forest. She turned towards the stream, not noticing the scent of rogue. "Should we try and catch a fish?" She asked, turning to look at Petalpaw as the she-cat trotted alongside her.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike had been worrying so much about the conversation with Brushtail, he hadn't realized where he was going. He blinked, stopping to look around. He sniffed the air, then headed towards a scent line he recognized. Pepperstrike blinked at the cats. "Aridstar? What happened..." Pepperstrike paused, glancing at the rogue. He fell into a hunter's crouch, fluffing up his fur.

((If any cats are in the forest needing something to do they could possibly find Petalpaw and Amberheart by the stream.))
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Rowanflame, open - tags: open

She looked at the other cats which started to go around, she herself didn'y not know what was going here, but indeed Jaggedbreeze was being hurt badly. She didn't even see the clan deputy Bluegaze anywhere which maked her little bit nervous.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Darksplash, open - tags: open

Stopping toward the river he taked a few drinks, as he did so he carefully listened the movements around him. He was noticed that one small squirrel was looking at his way here, which was not good for him, because he needs to confuss the longtailed animal if he want any chances to catch it.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Amberheart

She nodded walking behing her, tail waving side to side. She loved to go outside of the camp, because as a apprentice she could not go without her mentor or some warrior, which for her was jsut stupid rule "Great fun, fishing is always fun as long you don't fall to the water" she meowed.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

She flicked her tail exitedly "yes, I want to come with you, thank you" she meowed smilling to the older she-cat. She was getting enought to being only inside the camp and outside forest seemed interesting.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:41 am

Pigeoncloud
~

Pigeoncloud's sleep was consumed by nightmares. Well, it was only one, but there was so much going on. Pigeoncloud twitched in his sleep, the hawk's screeching loud in his mind. The sky was blood red, the same as the ground. Cats were wailing, dead were everywhere. The hawk was too powerful. Pigeoncloud was trapped in one place as he watched cats get attacked. He couldn't help them, he didn't know why. It wasn't a dream, he couldn't wake up. This was real, all the cats in his clan were dying and he could only stand and watch. Was Starclan punishing him? Did they want him to stop loving Pinetail? That wasn't something he could do. Maybe they blamed him for what happened to Jaggedbreeze. But, Jaggedbreeze was safe in the medicine cats' den. And the hawk was dead... Realization flooded Pigeoncloud, relief following it. It was a dream. "You are dead!" He shrieked, staring straight at the hawk. "And my clanmates are alive!" He continued. "They are safe!" Pigeoncloud roared. The hawk turned to dust before his eyes, the sky was bright blue and his clanmates lost their wounds. He stared at them as they chatted away happily as if nothing happened. But then again, nothing did happen. Pigeoncloud heard a yowl. "Aridstar?" He whispered, looking around. He was drowned in darkness.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart stood up, following Pinetail to the back of the den. She lashed her tail back and forth, unable to stay still. "What are we supposed to do? She can't talk, it'll be awful trying to eat. This isn't like any normal bone, it can't be kept still for a moon!" She whispered, her eyes filled with worry.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart nodded. "I hate getting my fur wet. It takes forever to dry it out." She purred, glancing at her thick pelt. She suddenly remembered why she didn't come by this way often. "Did I ever tell you about when Hollyheart dared me to eat a frog?" She asked Petalpaw, spotting the stream not too far away.

Pepperstrike
~

Pepperstrike had been worrying so much about the conversation with Brushtail, he hadn't realized where he was going. He blinked, stopping to look around. He sniffed the air, then headed towards a scent line he recognized. Pepperstrike blinked at the cats. "Aridstar? What happened..." Pepperstrike paused, glancing at the rogue. He fell into a hunter's crouch, fluffing up his fur.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby actmissing999 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Crowstep
    tom warrior // crush : brush tail // tags : open // can't believe I finally posted??
the tom paced his nest, his tail brushing against the bracken lining it. his eyelids fluttered with drowsiness and he reminded himself once more he needed sleep, but he couldn't bring himself to lie down and sleep for once. he stretched his jaws in a yawn and scuffed at the moss on his nest, trying to occupy himself, acknowledging the fact in his mind that he'd never achieve the sleep he so deserved, with the river of constant worry and reminding himself of his duties flowing through his head.
actmissing999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:00 am

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Rowanflame, open - tags: open

She looked at the other cats which started to go around, she herself didn'y not know what was going here, but indeed Jaggedbreeze was being hurt badly. She didn't even see the clan deputy Bluegaze anywhere which maked her little bit nervous.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Darksplash, open - tags: open

Stopping toward the river he taked a few drinks, as he did so he carefully listened the movements around him. He was noticed that one small squirrel was looking at his way here, which was not good for him, because he needs to confuss the longtailed animal if he want any chances to catch it.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Amberheart

She laughed "yeah it sure does" she meowed looking the stream, then to the warrior "a frog?? That's...yak" she meowed taking her tongue out for a moment and shaked her head then "Did...you really eat it? Was it..um slime?" she asked.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

She flicked her tail exitedly "yes, I want to come with you, thank you" she meowed smilling to the older she-cat. She was getting enought to being only inside the camp and outside forest seemed interesting.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:17 am

Pigeoncloud
~

Pigeoncloud flinched awake. He swivelled his head around, glad to see Jaggedbreeze was still in her nest. He had been right in his dream, everyone was fine. Stretching as best he could, Pigeoncloud yawned. Glancing outside, he was confused to see light. He quickly realized what he was looking at was twilight, but the light was clearly not going to last long.

Hollyheart
~

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart sighed. "I had to eat it. Otherwise I would get called a scaredy-mouse for two moons." She purred, resisting shuddering at the thought. "It was... Gross. Don't eat frogs, Petalpaw, and don't dare someone to eat one." Amberheart chuckled.

Pepperstrike
~

zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:56 pm

•Dawnfeather•
Age; 20 Moons
Rank; Warrior
Crush; Thorntail
Tagged; Open
Location; Camp
Form

Dawnfeather sat calmly in camp, her tail curled lightly around her paws. She almost resembled a stone statue since she was so still, other then the obvious rise and fall in her flank. The creamy colored she-cat stared up at the stars, enjoying the crisp night breeze that was slightly ruffling her fur. Finally, with a slight sigh, she stood up, arching her back and stretching as she glanced around camp, suddenly in the mood to strike up a conversation. Pausing, she narrowed her eyes, trying to decide which cat she should approach.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Acornwhisker
She-cat//Warrior//Crush: Thorntail//Mate: tba:/tags: Thorntail

Acornwhisker padded out of the warriors den after taking a nap. She practically bumped into Thorntail. She gasped. “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t see you!” She meowed quickly, blushing as she stood face to face with her crush. She moved aside abruptly, allowing enough space for him to pass, keeping her head down.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby 72027 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:18 pm

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do.
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; flame, pepperstrike )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Aridstar jumped when a voice sounded behind her. She turned around and spotted Flame. Her face brightened up, but vomit still trickled from her mouth. "Flame! Flame! Oh its been so long its so nice to see you!" she called out, bounding over to him, "What are you doing all the way here?"

She was taken by surprise when Flame pushed her to the ground. She was too weak to withstand it and fell with a small thud. Aridstar grunted as she hit the ground and puffed out her fur.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; medicine cats )
        Jaggedbreeze was getting sleepy as it was getting dark, she was about to fall asleep. Her eyelids felt heavier than stones but she stayed awake for the medicine cats. She shifted her head onto her paws.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; shadewing ) | ( tags; silverpaw )
        Owleyes scooped up dirt in his paw and let it dribble off slowly. It was getting dark and most of the cats were busy in camp or on the marsh. He was feeling nervous about tomorrow since it would be his arrangement ceremony, but he was also feeling happy about it, knowing he had a chance to be with Shadewing. He gazed around and Silverpaw, who was flopped on the ground, caught his attention. She was only a few moons younger than him, so she would be good company. He padded over to her, prodding her shoulder gently. He meowed, "Hey there Silverpaw." He lowered his head by Silverpaw's so he was at the same eye level as her. "What are you doing moping on the ground for?" he asked.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Aridstar, Pepperstrike )
        Flame pushed Aridstar on the ground with his front paws, "Don't act like this is some gathering, I'm not here to say a friendly hello!" He twisted around, spotting Pepperstrike. Flame growled, "This isn't your business, I suggest you hightail it back to camp." He didn't want anybody to ruin what he had to discuss with Aridstar. Flame unsheathed his paws, sending a threatening gaze to Pepperstrike.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike finished with the mouse and licked his maw. He stood up and could feel his bones grinding together painfully. Im getting too old to be a warrior. But no, I'm not resigning yet. I still have many years left to serve my clan! He headed for the warriors den, which was a small cave made by a couple boulders. Hazestrike padded directly to the middle of the den and laid in the center. He was the oldest in the clan, so he had centermost nest. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me