DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:35 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Hopefully you and me combined." Kyogresky purred softly. Kyogresky was always told by her mother that she looked more like her father than anything else.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I wouldn't want to have any other way." Mistybreeze nodded in agreement with her mate.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner looked a bit around and nodded in agreement. "That's probably the best idea."

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

"Whatever you say." Whisperkit sighed softly to Rainkit.

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray watched her kits leave the nursery and she sighed. The queen rose to her paws and purred to her mate.
"Sorry love, I have to watch the kits before they get into trouble."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:00 am

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The tomcat tilted his head, "Wolfstrike's advice? He let you go hunting solo?" Suddenly realizing what his question sounded like his was implying, "Not that I doubt your skills, I'm just surprised. My mentor's pawsteps were always only a few tail lengths behind my own if that even at twelve moons. I wasn't allowed to hunt completely solo until after my littermates and mine warrior ceremony. Then again my hunting skills were.....let's just call them sub-par."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream blinked. Then, "O-Of course! I'd love to go on a walk with you!", the warrior said perhaps a little too quickly. Realizing this the gray wild cat dipped her head smiling nervously up at Thistlefang and hoping she hadn't messed anything up. Thistlefang always got to her. No matter how hard she tried the tomcat always made Slatestream become more like Bubblingstream instead.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"Yes but you are still a warrior of Starclan no different from me. Same with any kit that joins us.", said Dropletpool before a thoughtful expression overcame her face, "I'm...not really sure how to explain it. I just know that the cats in the clans count any cat that passes on to here or the Forest as warriors of wherever they are sent. That would be a good thing to explore and think about though. We could try asking around."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open[/quote][/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:42 am

MoonStøne}

[Female]-[RedStar];[None]-[Tags; RedStar Shimmerpelt]

Moonstone watched for a moment and swayed a different direction. By a stump, a hole made of roots gave her an idea. She sniffed at it, and decided to leave it for another time. A little farther, closing into a bush, she darted after a rabbit. It flipped over in surprise and sprang. She sped behind it and pounced, giving it a claw down its back and a bite at its throat. She dropped it, and grumbled with satisfaction.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:43 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Bluestream

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine
Tags: Bladerunner

She looked the camp before glared t her mate "did you promised me something?" she meowed questioining him.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze

He smilled and nudged his mate "I love you Mistybreeze" he whispered to her ear.

Wolfstrike
tags: Snakebite

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather
tags: Slatestream

He looked at Thristlefang as the tom walked to talk with his sister Slatestream. Smirkling deeply he walked closer to his sister "hoo, so that was the reason you have so hurry back" he meowed to her ear "wink wink little sister" he meowed smilling at her playfully.

Rainpool
tags: open

She looked as the Thristefang wlaked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior
tags: Kyogresky

He thought for a moment "lets hope any of them don't look like a mini me, other way the whole Dreamclan will know who the father is" he meowed thougtfully "Which I think will happen, I've hear my...breed is very dominated one" he meowed looking his paws then to his mate.

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: Cheetahfang, Darkblossom, open

She gived him a one last look before dissapeared to the forest near the borders of Dark forest. She smelled her mother but wanted to be sure there was not other dark forest cats nearly. Swallowinf hard she started to whisper "Mom? Darkblossom?" she meowed silently

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Brokenwish, open

She twisted her ears hearing some crashes, coming near the bushes near the borders of starclan. Hearing her name to be called she jump out of the rock she was being and faced the speaker "Hmm, I am amused to see you there my darling?" she meowed giving her daugter a deeply smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 am

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The tomcat tilted his head, "Wolfstrike's advice? He let you go hunting solo?" Suddenly realizing what his question sounded like his was implying, "Not that I doubt your skills, I'm just surprised. My mentor's pawsteps were always only a few tail lengths behind my own if that even at twelve moons. I wasn't allowed to hunt completely solo until after my littermates and mine warrior ceremony. Then again my hunting skills were.....let's just call them sub-par."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
The gray shecat's fur bristled and heat sprung up under her pelt. Slatestream's head turned around suddenly to glare at Rayfeather for his teasing.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"Yes but you are still a warrior of Starclan no different from me. Same with any kit that joins us.", said Dropletpool before a thoughtful expression overcame her face, "I'm...not really sure how to explain it. I just know that the cats in the clans count any cat that passes on to here or the Forest as warriors of wherever they are sent. That would be a good thing to explore and think about though. We could try asking around."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open[/quote][/quote][/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 am

SunKit
She sped back to the camp. As she barreled through the front enterance, she then headbutted SlateStream. She let out a squeal and ran to the nursery. "MAMA" She squealed and bolted at AutumnRay, bashing her nose into her mother's chest. "mama! I met some weird tom cat and he disappeared and he had a warrior name but I'd never seen him before" she mewed rapidly, and felt PetalWing's gaze meet her fur."What was his name?" the she-cat asked curiosly, and the kit looked to her mother for confirmation to tell them about him.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:06 am

Just a bump guys.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:17 am

Keef Kogane wrote:SunKit
She sped back to the camp. As she barreled through the front enterance, she then headbutted SlateStream. She let out a squeal and ran to the nursery. "MAMA" She squealed and bolted at AutumnRay, bashing her nose into her mother's chest. "mama! I met some weird tom cat and he disappeared and he had a warrior name but I'd never seen him before" she mewed rapidly, and felt PetalWing's gaze meet her fur."What was his name?" the she-cat asked curiosly, and the kit looked to her mother for confirmation to tell them about him.

((SLATESTREAM,AUTUMNRAY,PETALWING))
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:07 am

Dreamclan

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Sunkit(briefly), Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
The gray shecat's fur bristled and heat sprung up under her pelt. Slatestream's head turned around suddenly to glare at Rayfeather for his teasing. That is until she felt something rather small collide with her. Turning her head, the shecat came unexpectedly face to face with no other cat but Sunkit rushing back through the camp entrance tunnel. Had Sunkit snuck away from Atumnray? "And we have more troublesome kits. One of these moons a kit sneaking out of camp isn't going to end well...I can feel it.", sighed Slatestream watching Sunkit disappear into the nursery.

Starclan

Open[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me