Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Starting to like Viperpaw/Tags:Viperpaw and Flame

Narrowing her green eyes, she was glad that her twisted paw was hidden in the water as she kept her back arched. Growling, she pinned her ears back. "I am not weak!" She spat out. The she-cat tried to think of what Aridstar would do if she was in her position. "Why should we listen to you?" She asked as she took a small step back, trying to be careful and not lose her footing. "Why do you need to talk to her so badly?" The apprentice wasn't sure if she could trust him and it seemed unsafe to randomly listen to a stranger and take them to their leader.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: flame sounds so mean wow. hes normally a good boy. i swe

Postby 72027 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:23 pm

rocky. wrote:
      () “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do.
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Aridstar sighed and sat herself right outside the medicine cats den. I hope she will be okay... Worry tugged her stomach, making her feel nauseas. She laid down and tucked her face into her paws, "Foxdung, I feel like I'm gonna puke" she mumbled into her paws. Her body convulsed and she could feel the warm liquid rising in her throat. No! Aridstar quickly swallowed. She lifted her head and a bit of puke dribbled from her maw. This worry is making me sick. Literally. Aridstar quickly got up and ran out of camp, heading for the woods nearby. Upon reaching the woods, she went a few trees in and stopped at a fairly large one. She put her head by the trunk as her body convulsed once again. This time she couldn't stop it. A large amount of liquid burst from her mouth and went onto the ground and tree base. Aridstar took a step back and licked her maw vigorously, trying to get the horrible taste out of her mouth.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze allowed Hollyheart to do her thing. She barely made a move when teh moss ball was patted on her cheek. Jaggedbreeze nodded a 'your welcome' to Hollyheart and set her gaze back to a wall in the rock den.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout & shadewing ) | ( tags; shadewing )
        Owleyes left without saying a word. He wanted to leave her so she could get sleep instead of arguing with her more. Owleyes noticed the camp was completely empty except for a couple cats. Wow, a lot of cats are gone and its almost sun-down. He padded over to Littlesprout, "Sorry about that, just checking up on Shadewing." He bit his tongue as he lied, "Shes fine, she just wanted a bit of extra rest for our arranged mate ceremony." It was then it hit him, that was tomorrow.It crept up so fast!

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Viperpaw, Manglepaw )
        Flame narrowed his eyes, "Why do you need to know? I just want to go see my old friend, thats all." Thats a lie. He stepped closer to Manglepaw, ready to push her into the water with his paws. "Take me to her" he demanded.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; open )
        Hazestrike padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse. He padded a few tail lengths away and began eating it. He purred at the delicious taste.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:41 am

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Starting to like Viperpaw/Tags:Viperpaw and Flame

The she-cat felt rather intimidated by the large tom but tried to not show it as she puffed her chest out a bit. "What if she doesn't want to see you? We aren't supposed to take strange cats back to camp with us just because they say so." She wrinkled her nose a bit,"And I doubt Aridstar would be friends with a loner." Would she get in trouble if she took him back to camp with her? Although he appeared to be alone so it wasn't like he could take on the whole clan. "If I take you, you have to promise you won't do anything bad when we get there."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:17 pm

() “ARIDSTAR.”
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Aridstar sighed and sat herself right outside the medicine cats den. I hope she will be okay... Worry tugged her stomach, making her feel nauseas. She laid down and tucked her face into her paws, "Foxdung, I feel like I'm gonna puke" she mumbled into her paws. Her body convulsed and she could feel the warm liquid rising in her throat. No! Aridstar quickly swallowed. She lifted her head and a bit of puke dribbled from her maw. This worry is making me sick. Literally. Aridstar quickly got up and ran out of camp, heading for the woods nearby. Upon reaching the woods, she went a few trees in and stopped at a fairly large one. She put her head by the trunk as her body convulsed once again. This time she couldn't stop it. A large amount of liquid burst from her mouth and went onto the ground and tree base. Aridstar took a step back and licked her maw vigorously, trying to get the horrible taste out of her mouth.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze allowed Hollyheart to do her thing. She barely made a move when teh moss ball was patted on her cheek. Jaggedbreeze nodded a 'your welcome' to Hollyheart and set her gaze back to a wall in the rock den.

() “OWLEYES.”
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout & shadewing ) | ( tags; shadewing )
        Owleyes left without saying a word. He wanted to leave her so she could get sleep instead of arguing with her more. Owleyes noticed the camp was completely empty except for a couple cats. Wow, a lot of cats are gone and its almost sun-down. He padded over to Littlesprout, "Sorry about that, just checking up on Shadewing." He bit his tongue as he lied, "Shes fine, she just wanted a bit of extra rest for our arranged mate ceremony." It was then it hit him, that was tomorrow.It crept up so fast!

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Viperpaw, Manglepaw )
        Flame chuckled, "You should know that a leader wouldn't speak of bad things she did in the past if nobody knows them already." He listened to the apprentice's last question and he replied with, "I promise I'll try my best to do that." He began to back a bit away from the apprentice so he wasn't so close to her. The only reason he asked the two apprentices to take him to the camp is because he would get shredded to pieces just walking into camp without asking. "Take me to the camp, "I don't have patience to wait" he meowed sternly, churning his tail back and forth.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; open )
        Hazestrike padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse. He padded a few tail lengths away and began eating it. He purred at the delicious taste.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:36 am

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud stretched his jaws open in a yawn. He blinked around the den sleepily, wondering what he would do tomorrow. He suddenly remembered why he was in here in the first place. "Do you know when we can eat the hawk?" He asked, turning to Pinetail. Pigeoncloud felt exhausted and if he couldn't sleep, he at least wanted to eat something.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart had finished tending to all of Jaggedbreeze's wounds. Except for her jaw, of course. Hollyheart glanced at Pinetail, not sure what to do. "We have to keep your jaw still so it can heal back in the right position." She said nervously, not sure how to go about doing that.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw, Open|Tags: Petalpaw, Sunpaw|

Amberheart sat, waiting for Sunpaw's response. She didn't know a whole lot about the tom, but going for a walk with him could be a good way to bond with him. (WB)

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker|Tags: Brushtail, Open|

Pepperstrike felt eyes on him and glanced around. He couldn't spot who was watching him. He realized he hadn't answered the question. "Oh, um, I've just been around camp." He said quickly, staring at his paws. "I was going to go hunting but the hawk is enough to feed the clan for days." He said. He had considered going herb collecting for the medicine cats, but the sounds of the fight had scared him too much. "I mean, I would have gone on a patrol but no-one asked me to, so I, uh... I haven't done anything today."
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Rowanflame, open - tags: Aridstar

She watched what was going into the medicine cats den, but didn't know what really happened to Jaggedbreeze. Tail flicking she walked to Aridstar to see if the leader could know what happened to her sister "Hey Aridstar, What happened to yout sister Jaggedbreeze? was it an ambush?" she asked nervously.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Darksplash, open - tags: open

He thought for a moment, glancing the clearning. Giving a few licks to to his paws he desiced to go to hunt.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Sunpaw, Amberheart

She waited for the Sunpaws respond, sighing deeply she wanted to make sure that she didn't hurt the tom By leaving him alone.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

Sighing she walked to Icestorm "hey Icestorm, are you too busy now?" she asked flicking her tail curiously.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Aridstar and Pigeoncloud/Tags:Pigeoncloud, Hollyheart and Jaggedbreeze

"Not sure," he said with a flick of his tail at Pigeonclouds question. "I can grab you a mouse later on. First we need to wait for the poppy seeds to take effect." He said before turning to Hollyheart. Standing, he indicated with his tail that he wanted her to follow him to the back of the den for some privacy. He wanted to talk with her about Jaggedbreeze so they can try to think of a way to handle her jaw.

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Sitting in camp, his tail flicked from side to side as he waited for Manglepaw to return. It was getting late and he hoped she was alright. His cousin was smaller than most female cats her age and her twisted paw didn't help. Sighing, he laid down on his side as he didn't want to leave camp.

Manglepaw

Growling, her tail bristled a bit. "Don't be rude! I don't have to listen to you." She swam to the bank of the river and pulled herself out. Hobbling out, she gave herself a quick shake to try and somewhat dry her fur.

Icestorm
Warrior/She-cat/19 moons/Crush:Max/Tags:Creekpaw

Looking at the she-cat, she gave a swift shake of her head. "No. Would you like me to take you out for a bit?" She wasn't her mentor but she wouldn't mind getting her out of camp for a bit. There was no harm in that and it might be able to teach Creekpaw something.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:48 pm

() “ARIDSTAR.”
."

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
."

() “OWLEYES.”
."

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Aridstar )
        Flame's paws were tingling with the urge to pounce on Manglepaw and force her to take him to camp, but he knew that would only make him a known threat to the clan. He gritted his teeth and padded out of the river, saying in a frolicky tone, "Oh, fine. I will just go there myself and hmm... maybe see what I can do with your leader." He didn't wait to see if Manglepaw was going to agree to him at last, but instead ran off in the direction of camp. He dodged around surfaced rocks and through puddles. After only a short bit of time, he reached the camp. He slowed down the pace. Flame's breathing was slightly heavy because of his run. He was only a short distance from the entrance, but could smell a familiar scent wafting from the treeline. He changed his path and headed for the familiar scent. Aridstar. He went a few trees in and could see the she-cat hunched over a tree and visibly weak. Puke was splattered on the tree base, giving off a foul scent that made his scrunch up his nose. He got closer to Aridstar and laughed, "Well, well. Looks like someone couldn't hold that in, wouldn't be the first time. He got closer to the leader until he was only a couple tail lengths behind her.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud nodded, barely taking in the medicine cat's words. He lay his head back on his paws, blinking at Hollyheart as she walked away from Jaggedbreeze. Pigeoncloud's eyes didn't want to stay open, and he didn't resist as darkness flooded his vision.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart stood up, following Pinetail to the back of the den. She lashed her tail back and forth, unable to stay still. "What are we supposed to do? She can't talk, it'll be awful trying to eat. This isn't like any normal bone, it can't be kept still for a moon!" She whispered, her eyes filled with worry.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw, Open|Tags: Petalpaw, Sunpaw|

Amberheart noticed a bird flying overhead. It was rather late to be travelling, leafbare had obviously been on its way for a while now. Sighing, the warrior stood up. "Well, I'm going for a walk. You two can come if you want." She mewed, waving her tail at them as she padded for the entrance. She wasn't going to wait around for Sunpaw.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker|Tags: Brushtail, Open|

Pepperstrike blinked at Brushtail, worried that he had said something wrong. "I uh, I might just go do some training." He said quickly, standing up. "I'll see you around, Brushtail." Pepperstrike murmured, waving his tail to the tom. He quickly padded into the forest, embarrassed.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:40 am

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Rowanflame, open - tags: open

She watched what was going into the medicine cats den, but didn't know what really happened to Jaggedbreeze.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Darksplash, open - tags: open

Tail flicking he entered the camp entrance and maked his way to the forest, his favorite Place was the river so he walked that way.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Amberheart

She gived a deep annoyed sight, before following after Amberheart. She didn't know where her mentor was and this was only way her to go outside of the camp, without getting any problems. Tail flicking she run toward the camp entrance "wait, I am coming too" she meowed to the warrior.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

She flicked her tail exitedly "yes, I want to come with you, thank you" she meowed smilling to the older she-cat. She was getting enought to being only inside the camp and outside forest seemed interesting.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me