◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby boba_tree » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:15 pm

Dawnstripe - thunderclan med cat

Dawnstripe was unconscious. in a dream-like state. in reality, he was having a vison. in his slumber, he saw 2 cats conversing about- something. A strange tongue that felt oddly familiar, like memories that were almost in his reach- but at the same time, so far away. he slowly got up, to find that the scars, the puncture wound, the blood, all gone. he was able to walk perfectly fine. when he looked closer at the cats, he found they were- translucent. almost ghost-like. he edged closer to the cats, but they didn't seem to notice him. he waited, and he waited until one of the cats turned around. "ah, Dawnstripe" the cat exclaimed in the tongue he knew. "we have been waiting moons to speak with you". "a-am I dead?" Dawnstripe asked, flustered. "oh, moons no!" the the other cat exclaimed. "you are simply having- a vison" the cat said. "I am jay frog, and that is day leap" pointing to the other cat. "but the badger-" dawnstripe tried to explain. day leap waved their tail dismissively. "we saw what happened, you are safe and your clanmates have found you". "now what we were saying. a killer the color of snow and grass will frolic through the mighty lands of storm. you must warn the others". the 2 cats began fading away. "w-wait! come back! what does it mean?" dawnstripe yelled, still trying to make sense of it all. then, it went black once again. slowly, he began to regain his senses. the pain began to flood back to him. still half unconscious, he shifted slightly and whimpered quietly, still in pain
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:39 pm

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

"Sit still!" Grunts the silver cat when the medicine cat starts to wake up and move. "You can't walk. You won't make it to camp." He hesitates, "ill get you poppy when we get back. Just... wait." He doesn't announce himself as who he is. HE doesn't matter, just his clanmates. But the fact that DawnStripe is waking up is a great thing! It means that he's less likely to die. (Which means he doesn't have to take over as medicine cat for very long, if really at all.)

Blue eyes are peering through the dark. He can hear something. A glance over his shoulder at the queen near his flank - and curse that he's weighed down. "We are alright. " Is muttered, "but if I say climb a tree you must do it immediately. " Is stated to MistyPelt. He knows he can only keep whatever predator there is (the badger maybe) away from one cat... not two. Ears flick about and he takes a few more steps when the sound dissappears- "whatever it is, it's gone. Let's go." A thought crosses his mind, "Hey MistyPelt, " is began, "please don't tell anyone what I've done. Um.." He states uncomfortably, "I um.. don't want to be a medicine cat," he tells her without stopping walking and keeping watch.

Mentally he recites the herbs, their doses and their uses - someone would have to treat the medicine cat until he's back on his feet.... "Please don't tell."

-----

(MistyPelt should totally tell.)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:02 am

Mistypelt-female

"Ah...ok." She sighed, knowing she would have to. "Well, lets get him to camp." She got up.
Her ears twitched. A giant shape lunged at her
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:03 am

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

He unceremoniously dumps the medicine cat and leaps between the attacking shape and the queen. His shoulder to his ribs are laid open and he snarls his warning, his pain, his rage. And then he throws himself at the creature with another snarl. "New Plan!" Is cried out, grunting as he is tossed aside and again throws himself at his foe, "Almost to camp." Is choked, "get help!"

The silver cat huffs his pain, "take the trees!" Because how long can he keep this up? How long until his body gives out? Betrays him. How long until it's a choice between the medicine cat and his own life? His clan and survival?

There is really no choice at all; THEY come first. Always. "Go now!" Is basically roared, clawing at the animals' eyes.

He doesn't see if it got her, but prays that the beast didn't. He couldn't bear it.
Last edited by Alpha* on Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:00 pm

dawnstripe- male medcat

dawnstripe's eyes widened. he attempts to get up, and staggers back to camp. most of his energy had been restored, but his back leg leg was still mangled. although he and fallenrains had a bit of a rough start, he couldn't bear to see his clanmate killed, because of him. every inch of himself wants to help him, but he knows he can't. not him. he shouts "we'll get backup!" he yells. he needs to rest his leg so it heals. if he keeps moving it, his leg may need to be amputated. nevertheless, he continues. Mistypelt is healthy, she will definitely be able to move faster then him. but what was he to do? just lay there, as he watches fallen give out, and wait for the creature to get him next? Definitely not.
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:08 pm

SilerStream:

"So... what are we gonna do now?" She asked Leaf Ear with a purr.

Ive been waiting for awhile for you to reply
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:30 am

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

"You!" Is cried to DawnStripe, "Stay," he grunts or gasps - there isn't much difference at this point. "Put!" Because his hard work would go to waste and MistyPelt is right there! She's fine! She could run faster! "Safe with me. Keep you safe." Is choked between dodging and panting.

His chest aches and complains with every breath he takes, every sound he makes. He blinks against it - greatful (for once) for his past that had taught him to fight through the pain, to ignore it (though it's been moons since that knowledge and practice had needed to be used.) Usually blue eyes are slate gray with his anger and fear. How dare this animal (the badger) attack what is HIS??

That long tail of his coils around his ankle so it can't be caught so easily; in the past he would have made sure the others were clear from the fight before making his escape. But DawnStripe, the medicine cat, can't move fast. Can't climb a tree. So he stays and engages the enemy to buy his clanmates just a little more time. So what if he dies? He doesn't have a mate or kits, he has no friends. The clan wouldn't mourn him.

Lips and whiskers twitch at the acknowledgment of the truth: he doesn't have to like it, but it is the truth. Claws slash down his neck when he bites the entirety of the badgers' nose. Because maybe if he cuts off its air supply it'll die. Maybe it won't but he has to try. FallenRains tries to breathe through his nose, feeling dizzy with pain and bloodloss and exhaustion and low oxygen. His eyes see the gouges on the badgers beady eyes, wonders if this will be enough as he presses his own claws into those injuries.

Suddenly he is tossed aside and the creature scurries away from him, headed towards WindClan. Was he enough of a threat?? The warrior coughs, getting back to his paws from where he'd landed against a large oak and following after his adversary. He has to make sure it leaves. Has to make sure his clan and clanmates are safe.

His side burns, and his breathing is rapid and shallow. Blood drips from his injuries as he trails the badger. He'd die before he let's it hurt anyone else he cares about. Briefly the blue eyed cat sees that his fighting has paid off, tracking the monochrome animal is too easy with all ITS blood staining the ground in large puddles and rivers. He hisses again at it when it turns his head in his direction, and hopping/ lurching forward his claws encourage the beast to leave. It swipes long claws across his face, snaps its jaws at his face before with a grunting cry it hurries away. He follows until it makes the border... And leave it does, passing the border it had stopped at, it's blood muddling the markers. And FallenRains breathes a sigh of relief. Someone else would have to deal with that problem.. he's so tired.

The he-cat who is covered with mud and blood turns for home after its' form is gone from his disrupted vision and its scent is faint. Hes aching and slow, but at least they're safe. His clan is safe. They're all safe. Steps are unsteady and his pace is a crawl - but they are all alive. His chest burns, but the warrior holds his head high before shaking the blood from his vision and continuing to walk back towards camp.

He's about halfway back when he gets dizzy. Halfway and a few more steps when his vision swims and goes dark. Deciding that he isn't going to make it back right now he drags himself to, and curls up under a blackberry bush...

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:11 pm

Leaf Ear:

"Well....we could go on a patrol...I still need one more cat."
He told Silverstream. "And I am deputy." He said, smiling.

Mistypelt-female

She screamed, it landing on her. She watched FallenRains attacking it. "Oh no!" She yelled. After it ran away, she, with difficulty, picked up FallenRains, and gestured for DawnStripe to lean on her shoulder. "We'll get home." She said, determined.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:19 pm

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

He remains unaware of the queen moving him for the first two to five minutes; what wakes him is sudden nausea from the motion of being carried. It's been 99% of his life since the last time he was carried! Not since kit hood, as such he as motion sickness. The silver car groans, mouth filling with saliva. "Mist," is choked, "MistyPelt, " he swallows with difficulty, "let me down. Gonna throw up on you. " He gives a struggle, one long front leg refusing to work, to uncoil and bend and do what he wants.

He can smell her. Can smell DawnStripe. "You.. two.. okay?" Is queen after he's on the forest floor and had taken three steps away and heaved up his last meal. The blood is drying and he's dizzy, but he'd survive. Probably. "Noticed... landed on.. you." What can he do about it?? "Hurt? "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:33 pm

Mistypelt-female

Is walking with a broken leg

"My right foreleg is broken, but I can carry you two...ill be fine until we get to camp. Now let me carry you. We are almost there."

She grabbed him, and continued carrying them to camp.
She winced each time she walked, using only three legs. But she kept carrying both of them. "Almost there..." She muttered

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me