Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Postby Alpha* » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:35 am

--- ☆ Moss(kit) ☆ ---

The kit hazards a look at this adult cat when no pain comes - though the ire in her voice almost threatens otherwise. "T-thank you." Stammers the calico. She timidly scoots back over to the bird and takes a small bite. Then, Moss' hunger wins out and she scarfs the meal down in hasty, half chewed bites.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:55 am

EAGLEDAWN | male | Clan guard | apprentice- | Crush- | tags: open

He lay at his secret little hidden pace near the camp, but the place was enough to see somehow to the cleaning and he did notice the warrior Droopingrose bringing there a lost kitten. He took a deep sigh as he shooked his head lightly before landing on his front paws 'what is wrong with those loners when they keep abandoning their kittens...' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes to have some quick naps.

NEWTSPARK | female | warrior | apprentice- | Crush- | tags: Stormsky

She waited for something to happen, but so far nothing happened. She started to feel bored when she at least saw the deputy at the center area of the camp 'how I didn't see her earlier?' she thought to herself, wondering if she was maybe a little too sleepy still. She looked at her for a moment, before making her walk toward her "morning Stromsky are you maybe thinking of the morning patrols? I am volunteering to join either of them?" she meowed to her, giving a small greeting to Greywhisker as well.

ICEPAW | female | apprentice | mentor-| crush Dewpaw | tags: Fallenrains

She flicked her tail lightly as she padded after the bigger cat, her eyes looking over to the Droopingrose, Sunstar, and the stranger kit being bought to the camp. She took a little run to stay at the same speed up with Fallenrains "Do you think that kitten is abandoned by its mother or maybe we will meet her mother looking for her kit at our territory..." she asked him curiously.

(actually, Icepaw doesn't really have a mentor yet, if you want Fallen to be a mentor to her I don't mind)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:27 am

Softpetal
She/her - med. Cat - tags: Mosskit
SoftPetal felt much to uneasy to leave the kit yet. When she heard the poor baby had no claws she started debating. Of course she would need her own apprentice. She looked down at her Own claws. She hadn't even really thought about them like that. "Hmm. Moss right?" She kept her voice low and sweet. She didn't have kits of her own but now was one of the times when she longed for them. "Let me see your paws for just a second."
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 // ✰⋆.:・⋆
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link ✧ Emo!!#3003 ✧ link ✧ ©
˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:06 am

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

The silver cat is quiet a bit, thinking, but he does slow his speed a bit. "I think, judging from the mud in her pelt and what she'd said, that the kits mother has died." Is responded at long last, voice low and comfortable.

Blue eyes glance down at the apprentice, "I think she was alone." The warrior sighs, "I think that the river drowned her mother. "

(I'd love for FallenRains to be IcePaws' mentor!)

--

--- ♡ Moss(kit) ♡ ---

The kit nods at her name, "Moss." Agrees the tiny she-cat, eyes drooping because she's getting tired now that shes full. That calico turns, standing on her back paws only and holds out her front feet, "the bad ones only hurt these two paws." Is said, the webs still fresh and clean and bright against her pelt.

The medicine cat is soothing to the kit who hasn't felt love from anyone in over a moon. She wants to snuggle and sleep... but this cat would probably push her away like Mama did for the past almost three months. Was Moss bad? Is that why mama left? "Was I bad? Is that why the two-legs were mean? Why mama left?" Is asked in a small, sad voice.
Last edited by Alpha* on Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:15 am

Softpetal
she/her - med. cat - tag: moss
SoftPetals eyes widened. "No no sweet one, you have done absolutely nothing wrong. I just wanted to see if I could help you." She tenderly looked at the kits paws, aswell as wrapping a tail around her to keep her comfortable. The webs obscured alot of her veiw but otherwise she could tell there was nothing to do about her poor claws. "I know it hurts, do you want anything for the pain? I can make it hurt less." Seeing as the kit was starving and worried about everything she knew Moss probably hadn't felt much love. She pushed the kit a bit closer with her tail.
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:21 am

~ Droopingrose ~ OPEN

*Droopingrose sighed, so much for being important. She walked out of the medicine cat without another word and strode towards the camp entrance, she once again felt empty and lonely as she sat down in the meadow, her eyes glittered as the fireflies began to light up. They danced together in union* I wish I could do that... *A surge of anger produced in her, and she reared up and began to stomp on the fireflies, she ripped into their backs, and the light disappeared from each of them one by one, dispersing away from her. She teared up and sat down*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:26 am

Ghost
they them - loner - tags: Droopingrose
A deep voiced cat padded into veiw. Their dark coat blending into the dark. "Hello violent cat. Why on earth are you stomping the fireflies?" Their voice was deep and snake like. It slithered and dripped. He was trying to be charming but there was a.. violence behind their gaze. A calm chilly meanness.

Also you can make a higher ranked villa please fo check the discussion post))
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:45 am

~ Droopingrose ~ GHOST

*Droopingrose looked up and wiped her tears, looking away* "For starters, my clan really just overlooks me. I usually leave to go out in the meadow, and no one ever checks on me. I'm always so fed up with everyone acting like everything is fine. The leader has no idea what she's doing, and everyone has a crush on the medicine cat. They all are so nurominded. And I'm crushing all these fireflies because there pitiful, they have everything they want in there life,"
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen Soldier » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:05 pm

StormSky

She-Cat/Camp/Tags:Newtspark

"Good morning Newtspark" Stormsky says with a blink. "Yes I have been, then this has happened" with a paw gesture towards the kit brought to camp, "Now I'm thinking of scouring the riverbanks and surrounding area for this kits mother" Stormsky says with a bit of concern in her voice. "GreyWhiskers, you are with me on this trip, do you wish to tag with us Newtspark, or find another cat to join with?" StormSky asks, believing that giving an option is best in this situation, as who knows what they would find.

GreyWhiskers
She-Cat/Camp/Tags:Newtspark

With a huff GreyWhiskers agrees to go with StormSky, secretly hoping Newtspark would tag along with them so GreyWhiskers didn't have to put up with being bossed around too much by StormSky, StarClan above she disliked StormSky with a passion.

DawnPaw

She-Cat/Camp/Tags: none

Dawnpaw sits quietly on the sidelines as her mentor works of the kit just brought to camp. Wanting to comfort the kit was an emotion outweighed by the need to learn and the hustle and bustle of activity around her, so Dawnpaw sits out of the way waiting for everything to die down before bothering her mentor.
The Fallen Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:00 pm

SoftPetals eyes widened. "No no sweet one, you have done absolutely nothing wrong. I just wanted to see if I could help you." She tenderly looked at the kits paws, aswell as wrapping a tail around her to keep her comfortable. The webs obscured alot of her veiw but otherwise she could tell there was nothing to do about her poor claws. "I know it hurts, do you want anything

--- ♡ Moss(kit) ♡ ---

This cat is nice, she decides sleepily, because even though Mama said shed been too slow and thats why theyd been caught... thats why the bad humans hurt her paws... this cat doesnt agree. Moss tilts her head and blinks sleepily, "what do I want for pain?" The kit asks uncertainly.

She sees as DroopingRose leaves, mewing a, "Wait!" That apparently that she-cat hadn't heard because she's gone. Whyd her friend leave? Her whiskers twitch as the calico kit sniffles softly, surprised at the affectionate cuddle of the medicine cats' tail.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me