Marshclan & Hawkclan's Fate | Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

— ✧ 002

Postby razzberry » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:47 am

˗ˏˋSEALSMOG´ˎ˗
      tall, medium-furred seal point molly with crystal blue eyes
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      hawkclan deputy ❫ ❪ she-cat ❫ ❪ 46 moons ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; fadingwind, wortpaw, sugarpaw ❫ ❪ tags; ashfall, mushroomshard, sunstream, stormpetal, brackenclaw

The only telltale sign that gave away her contentment with the response earned from Ashfall and Mushroomshard was a flick of her ear and a nod of her head. Most of the time the molly didn't mean to be so curt with others, that was just what usually happened when her mind was so focused on getting her mental task list done. "That's great, thank you, to the both of you. I'm sure if you're looking for Fadingwind, your best bet would be the medicine den" she offered, her mouth twitching up in the corner as she spoke of the quiet tomcat. Throughout all of her interactions with Fadingwind, the comfortable silence they often found themselves in with no pressure from one another to fill it with small talk or conversation, and even the actual conversations she's had with him had drawn her to consider him a friend. And she was as observant with her friends and she was with the rest of her clan, if not more, and his frequent visits to the medicine den hadn't gone unnoticed by Sealsmog. Nonetheless she had no intention of confronting him about it, he would come to her if he needed to talk about anything and she wouldn't speak up about it until he did so.

It was Sunstream's voice that nudged her away from the thoughts and drew her attention to the young golden tabby who looked as eager as a spring chicken to start her day off with a patrol. The thought once again had the deputy's mouth tipping upwards in the beginning of a smile and before she could greet the younger cat, the small group was joined by yet another. "Stormpetal, Sunstream good morning. The two of you have great timing I must say" the sleek colorpoint meowed and shifted her body towards the two she-cats. "I was hoping to send out a border patrol to refresh our markers, if you wouldn't mind leading that Stormpetal? Sunstream you can either join Ashfall's hunting patrol or accompany Stormpetal here, whatever appeals more to you" Sealsmog nodded to the two mollies. "You can also choose whoever else you would like to take of course" it was directed towards Stormpetal and the knowing look the deputy sported as she spoke to the pretty molly all but said Sealsmog had known what Stormpetal had been thinking and she wasn't in the habit of throwing ex-mates whose bitterness she could taste whenever they were near each other, together when there was no reason for them to be.

Sealsmog spotted another familiar face entering the throng of cats who had gathered to seek a spot on a patrol, a face who she'd spent countless days with training when he was an apprentice. "Good morning to you as well Brackenclaw. I was wondering when you would wake" it was difficult to hide the fondness in her facial features and even voice for the younger tom and her former apprentice. She was the type of cat to bond closely and deeply with the apprentices she trained to the point where she treated them like family and that sentiment didn't fade once they completed their training. "How would you feel about a joint training session with Sugarpaw and Wortpaw. It would do him some good to have some friendly competition and I'm interested in seeing how Sugarpaw is coming along. What do you say?" her vivid blue eyes leisurely drifted over the tomcat while she also kept an ear swiveled back towards the group to catch Sunstream and Stormpetal's response.

˗ˏˋCROCUSWEB´ˎ˗
      thick-furred silver-grey tabby with amber eyes
      hawkclan warrior ❫ ❪ tom ❫ ❪ 40 moons ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; -- ❫ ❪ tags; fallenpaw

As the last stray piece of debris was tugged from his thick pelt Crocusweb rose to his paws, eyes flitting quickly around the den noting that, save for a few lone bodies, he was one of the last to leave the den. Nimble paws carried him across the room, stepping around empty nests as he made his way to the entryway, his broad shoulders brushing the walls of the arched opening as he stepped out into the bustling camp. Crocusweb took a moment to allow his eyes to adjust to the change in lighting while his belly rumbled to be paid attention to. Normally the silver-furred tom would not allow himself to eat until the bulk of the clan had taken their fill but seeing as he was more or less one of the last to wake he presumed the rest of the clan had already had their meals.

So with that in mind he set his sights on the fresh-kill pile a couple foxlengths from where he stood and before he could set off the dark pelt of his apprentice caught his eye. "Fallenpaw, good morning! Have you eaten yet? I'll grab us something from the pile" the tom chirped in greeting as he passed the young molly on his way to the heaping pile of prey. Not pausing to wait for his apprentice's answer, Crocusweb lowered his head when he reached the pile, rifling through for something he could grab for Fallenpaw as well and settling on a large sparrow for himself and a plump woodmouse for his trainee. Loping back towards where he'd passed her, he let both pieces of prey fall gently to the ground before rolling the wood mouse over to his apprentice's paws. "Apologies for being late, I suppose I needed more beauty sleep than usual this time" the tom jested while offering Fallenpaw a look of sincerity that told her even while he joked he truly was sorry for being so late to rise. "Anything in particular you'd like to work on today? I see that Sealsmog's handling the patrols already so we'll get some training time this morning" his amber eyes watched the deputy and the throng of cats around her waiting to be assigned patrols, chewing contently.

˗ˏˋREEDWHISTLE´ˎ˗
      large mostly white maine coon with tabby patches and hazel eyes
      marshclan warrior ❫ ❪ she-cat ❫ ❪ 42 moons ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; whiteflame, leopardbreeze ❫ ❪ tags; aspenwind

She cherished the little moments she was granted with her brother, the brief downtime they would only get now and then between patrols and warrior duties. Despite the worry about the upcoming gathering brought her she refused to let it haunt her thoughts all day. "Ha, I guess you have a point there" she let out on an airy breath, stretching her body out to lay on the grass next to Aspenwind. "You're not alone in your anxiety, brother. The battle did more than enough to rattle us all, now a gathering between two waring clans? Doesn't do much to calm the unease that's for sure" Reedwhistle rambled on, her brow furrowing as she spoke of and recalled the fearsome battle that had transpired.

The large molly shook her head as if the action alone would dispel any and all thoughts of that horrific day from her mind at once. Reedwhistle glanced over at Aspenwind for a moment before her eyes flicked upwards and were drawn towards a pale coat that hurried into the nursery with a piece of prey clamped between his jaws. No doubt Whiteflame was bringing food for Leopardbreeze, she could only imagine how hungry nursing a bunch of kits could make a she-cat. She made a mental note to pay her friend a visit later and see the kits.

˗ˏˋSLEETPAW´ˎ˗
      small silver tabby tom with folded ears and light amber eyes
      marshclan apprentice ❫ ❪ tom ❫ ❪ 7 moons ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; -- ❫ ❪ tags; open

--- xxxx

˗ˏˋFISHERSIGHT´ˎ˗
      lanky, shorthaired honey-brown tabby with large amber eyes
      marshclan warrior ❫ ❪ tom ❫ ❪ 44 moons ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; -- ❫ ❪ tags; open

--- xxxx
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marshclan & Hawkclan's Fate | Open & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:44 pm

Rosedance
Marshclan deputy - male - crush/ mate - open - apprentice: open-tags: Pumpkinkit, Frogkit

He flicked his ears over to the group growing bigger and bigger around the Minkstar, a small smile come to his face as he recognized how one-minded his clan mates were, as a father he belonged to the nursery, well maybe not beloved but he could be more with his kits especially now when their mother was passed away. They were mostly alone and he didn't want to bother the other queens to take care of them, they had their own problems to solve, luckily his kits were already old enough to become apprentices soon. He looked over to Frogkit "well, you could need more practice to actually hunt, Pumpkinkit was unaware of your movements...in a true fight that mistake could be critical for you, and with all the time alert prey that could not work to hunt it down" he meowed looking at both of his kits one after another. He then looked little shock for his own words realizing how unkind tune he was using for his kits "sorry...but you will learn how to fight, defense and hunt in no time when you start your training as an apprentice..." he meowed thoughtfully.
He gave a look at the cleaning thinking of the Frogkit's words "maybe we could do a little walk around outside of the camp entrance, but you better not run away or get out of my sight...got it? If you still want then we can do that after the patrols are left" he said to them with a serious tune. He looked at the fresh kill pile "you two are hungry right? let's go to a fresh kill pile, you are big enough to walk there am I right?" he said turning around the den's entrance.

Yellowoon
Marshclan warrior - female - crush/mate: Whiteflame - apprentice: open- tags: Minkstar, Scryheart

She blinked her eyes at the leader "two-cat hunting patrol?" she murmured silently, then nodded "I...I don't mind...actually if it's fine with you Scryheart..." she meowed as her amber eyes looked down at the younger warrior. She thought that now when they were going out together, maybe she could get herself to know the Scryheart, which was still a little unknown to her even if they were shared in the same den for moons and walked circle at the same camp.

Pumpkinkit
Marshclan kit - female - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: father, Fogkit, open

She hissed at her brother when he jumped on her "I am not a prey...I am your sis...leader...respect me" she meowed her tail all high, but she was stopped by the question from his brother to their father. She blinked her eyes not so surprised about his father's response to the question "seriously Frogkit? you think he could let us out to hunt there...without any kind of skills at all?" she meowed a little irritated, but disappointed too.
She did want to get out of the camp too to play or at least see the outside world, but it was said so many times that she was too small, too young, and most of all the danger waiting for them outside of the camp "I can't wait to become an apprentice soon...you will desice us a good mentor's right dad?" she asked, but then remembered that it was the leader who chooses those, not the deputy.

Deepwater
Marshclan elder - male - crush/mate: none - tags: open

He scratched his ear before standing to walk to the fresh-kill pile, carefully walking past the cats without bumping or being anyone way. His ears listened to the group of cats there organizing the patrols, reminding him when he was last time going out with the others to do their everyday patrols. For his age, he was not that old not to get into patrols, but his body was breaking apart, he felt how he was getting older and older all the time. He managed to get to the fresh-kill pile and looking for something big but it that big for him to eat, as an elder he didn't have that much of an appetite anymore unlike then when he was still a warrior, just going out for patrols or training apprentices did get much of his energy, now there was pretty nobody to take it.
His eyes turned to the nursery as he saw the figure of his son Rosedance here with his kits, who could be apprentices soon. He was proud of his son and happy to be there to see his grandkids, the same could not be said for their mother or his former mates aka Rosedance's mother, who didn't even see their son grow up. He shook his head to forget that dark thought and singed into his meal.

Heathermoon
Hawkclan Queen - female - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Fallowkit, Bushsparrow, open

She sat there and groomed her pelt, her ears listened to her kits talking to each other. She could not be happier for another of her two sons being the big brother figure to Fallowkit, who pretty much was born without knowing her father. Her eyes narrowed for a moment when they spoke about the gathering with Marshclan. Would her former mate Tawnyheart be there now? Did he go back to his old clan or was his clan cross betrayed so big for his ego that he left the whole forest...she didn't know what really happened to him. She could even care less, or so she tried to make herself believe, but she could not forget him either and maybe a little bit she was worried about him. She stood up and stretched walking past her adult son and Fallowkit not really saying anything to either of them, but giving them a look with a smile as she walked outside of the nursery and lay down into a sunspot near there.

Mushroomshard
Hawkclan warrior - male - crush/ mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: Ashfall, Sealsmog, Sunstream, Stormpetal

He nodded to Ashfall as he offered himself to go to get a few of the missing cats they needed for this patrol, Fadingwind and his apprentice Irispaw. He shook his head with a sigh "good luck to get the tom out of the medicine cat's den..." he murmured unaware if the grey tom still heard him or not. He noticed that Fadingwind was a lot with the Antgleam at the medicine cat's den, was he learning to become a medicine cat or something was going on between the two he thought but it was not his thing to be worried about they do whatever they want.
He turned to Sunstream when the golden tom spoke to him "yes of course" he meowed flicking his tail as he made his way closer to the camp entrance to wait for the rest. His eyes looked over at Sunstream when Sealsmog asked him more questions about Stormpetal "do whatever you want, go with her alone or join this patrol with me, Ashfall, Fadingwind, and Irispaw?" he mowed to Sunstream, his eyes scanned the Stormpetal for a moment.

Bushsparrow
Hawkclan warrior - male - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Bumblepaw - tags: Heathermoon, Fallowkit

He thought for a moment shaking his head side to side, as he wondered how to respond to that, there were not many kits on the gatherings and he didn't want to decline this too as he did with her coming to training with him and Bumblepaw. He felt like a bad brother for some reason, but there was many gathering to go and she will eventually go with some of them. He looked at his mother for a moment, before turning to Fallowkit "well, yes there is a gathering tonight, its a place where we meet most of the Marshclan cats....peacefully I hope" he responded before continuing to speak "it's pretty late, you should be sleeping back then..." he said silently "Do you think you could walk all the way there, to meet those cats from Marshclan and get back to camp after the meeting?" he asked "speaking of that there may be a lot of cats at the small space...even I feel small or unconfortable at there, so do you think you could be a little bit bigger on size to join it?" he asked her.
He looked at her then smiled "eventually you will have many gatherings in your lifetime, as long the Marshclan is next to us there will be gatherings...and they are not that fun actually...just sitting in silent, maybe little chat with someone and listening to the leaders" he decided to say so maybe the gathering could be seen a rather boring place for an energetic kitten.

Sugarpaw
Hawkclan apprentice - female - crush/mate: Bumblepaw - mentor: Brackenclaw - tags: Clouddust

She flicked her ears as she looked at the young warrior "I don't think she thinks that way of you, everyone here is being inexperienced sometimes...you can learn or practice if you don't do anything...so I think she could be very proud of you to join patrols and that you sure want to learn to get better with your skills" she meowed to her with a response.
She looked over to Sealsmog there, talking with different cats, that must be challenging to always think about what everyone could do or who can go together without fights starting, she wondered to herself as she located her mentor there too "there is Brackenclaw...if you run, you may still join those whatever patrols there is organizing so far..." she meowed to Cloududst.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:23 pm

MARSHCLAN;

Leopardbreeze | She-Cat | Queen | 34 Moons | Mate: Falconwing | Tags: Lionfur Whiteflame Gatorkit Krestelkit | Mentions: -

"It's okay, they were probably ready to wake up anyway for some food." Leopardbreeze told the other queen softly as she watched the two kits contently, seeing her friend Whiteflame heading inside with what she assumed was freashkill for the queens to have. She licked Krestelkit's head once before Gatorkit's as well and purred as she listened the the tom. "Good morning Whiteflame," she greeted and happily moved the mouse closer to her. Her kits were nearly at the age where they could start eating their own food but usually only did one meal like that a day so far, she didn't mind as she still produced milk which they had though it only made her have to eat more and tended to make her tired.

"Thanks for the mouse," she thanked him happily before taking a small bite shyly as she was quite hungry. "We are alright. Just getting a little tired of always being here in the nursery," she sighed out as much as she has enjoyed being a mother she did miss her warrior duties. "They seem to be good, I'm sure they are a little hungry as well." She noticed as she glanced at Gatorkit who seemed like he was watching the food between the one in front of them and the food that Rosedance had brought.

Darkpaw | Tom | Medicine Cat Apprentice | 13 Moons | Mentor: Blackfrost | Crush | Tags: Tigerheart | Mentions:

Darkpaw was in the midst of moving towards the entrance of the medicine cat den when he heard his name, not from his mentor but a warrior from the clan. He wasn't sure who it was until he had seen Tigerheart with his own eyes and nodded as he moved further towards them to greet them. "Good moring Tigerheart, something wrong?" he asked the experience warrior while he glanced the tom over to make sure there wasn't something wrong that was in need of immediate attention that was an obvious thing. The struggle with paw injuries was hard, it took time and patience for something to heal and that can be fairly frustrating.

Aspenwind | Tom | Warrior | 32 Moon | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Reedwhistle | Mentions: Whiteflame, Gatorkit

It was nice to at least feel a little at ease that he wasn't alone currently with his feelings hearing Reedwhistle agree with him. "Yeah that's for sure and the unfortunate thing at times too when we have had these gatherings since the battle," he sighs. It wasn't the first gathering and each one he feels even more on edge than the one before it as he feels as if they were going to start battling in the midst of it despite the gathering meaning to bring peace between them in front of Starclan. "I don't know how any gathering between the clans will ever feel safe until there's no reason for a war but there always has been." He sighs uneasily and lays his head on his paws while he thought back to the stories he heard as a kit from the elders about how there was once just the single clan for the territory.

The tom noticed Whiteflame heading towards the nursery, seemed like a busy place nowdays with three queens and several kits. He only glanced at his sister who seemed to be looking towards the same place as him. "Have you gone to visit Leopardbreeze lately?" He asked politely, he knew the two of them use to be close. Though he never was close to her, he felt bad for all she had gone through especially raising her kits without them ever meeting their father. He could only imagine the heartbreak while looking at Gatorkit especially since the young kit looks so similar to his father.

HAWKCLAN;

Irispaw | She-cat | Apprentice | 8 Moons | Mentor: Fadingwind | Crush: Pebblepaw | Tags: Pebblepaw | Mentions: Fadingwind, Antgleam

Irispaw let out a soft laugh when her friend had let out a small yelp, nudging him playfully back after he had done so to her. Once she had she contently sat down beside him, licking his ear gently while the tom began talking about her mentor. "Sounds like a normal problem you are having, which is odd since he should be the one to be waking me up not you," she pointed out before licking her paw to then clean her face. Her cleaning of her face quickly stopped though and her head turned back to look at him at the exciting thought of the burrow her friend was telling her about. "That sounds incredible! I want to go with you when you show him," she purred excitingly.

As far as the fact the apprentice would be most likely leaving on a patrol soon didn't excite her at all, not like learning about the burrow full of cobwebs. She was sad that they both couldn't be medicine cat apprentices and sometimes she did get jealous but she was genuinely happy for her friend too since he was truly going to be a great medicine cat. There's no way in knowing she could of been too but she loved to learn when she wasn't doing her warrior training as she found it to be a good skill to know especially when they have had a battle with the neighboring clan not that long ago. A lot of cats got injured in the battle in both of the clans and yes some did join Starclan so she did feel like it was important to know at least the basics for all cats which should just be apart of warrior training. Plus it was a nice excuse to spend time with Pebblepaw.

The she-cat glanced towards the patrols heading out of camp as she had heard her and her mentors names mentioned. She was blessed with great hearing though she got irritated by it quite often enough like knowing she would be leaving soon but it was also good while using that for also hunting and patrolling. It was something that makes her becoming a warrior make sense but she would rather not be.

Brackenclaw | Tom | Warrior | 32 Moons | Apprentice: Sugarpaw | Crush: | Tags: Sealsmog | Mentions: Sugarpaw, Clouddust, Wortpaw

"Mmm I was out I just don't think you were looking to send me on a patrol," Brackenclaw playfully remarked, knowing he could get away of it. Their friendship was something else and was strong and solid, he enjoyed it that's for sure but he never used it for advantages like slacking off as he loved to stay busy which was something Sealsmog knew too. Afterall he enjoyed actually staying busy but also just with helping with the daily duties with the clan. One thing he enjoyed was when the two of them did get to be on the same patrol but it didn't happen often as he sometimes liked though that was since she trusted him to lead another patrol without her there. It made him feel good that even after all these moons since his apprenticeship she was still proud of him.

Brackenclaw purred slightly at the suggestion that Sealsmog had given them and nodded happily. "I think that would be a good plan, it may motivate her more even to have the deputy there," he agreed with her and glanced back to try to find the two different apprentices. "I know she didn't start training at the normal time we do with clan-born cats but I do worry she isn't progressing as fast as I'd like," he quietly commented to his friend once he looked back at her after finding Sugarpaw with Clouddust still which did surprise him slightly. When then looking for the others apprentice it was quite normal to find them not fair from them, he remembered sometimes doing that whenever just Sealsmog would speak to the deputy before their trainings or patrols.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:26 pm

-Fallenpaw-
Female - 7 moons - Apprentice
Tags: Lynxpaw, Crocusweb - Mentions: Bumblepaw - Location: Camp

Fallenpaw had been so wrapped up in her thoughts that she was slightly startled when the golden-brown bengal-spotted tom, Lynxpaw, approached her. Quickly, she tried to smooth her ruffled fur back down so he wouldn't notice it. "Oh! That sounds like fun!" Though she spoke in a positive tone, she felt those shreds of nervousness beginning to grow in her stomach, and she worried it might outweigh her focused determination. It's not that she didn't want to train with the other apprentices; she really did want to and genuinely liked the idea of it, but she was afraid of messing things up around them. Regardless, she tried her best to push any doubts to the back of her mind, and to focus on, at the very least, appearing calm outwardly. "I'll ask Crocusweb when he's up."

As if he'd heard his name being spoken, Fallenpaw saw her mentor appear from the warriors den. He walked over and greeted her, then asking if she'd eaten yet, though he grabbed them both a piece of prey before she could answer. Fallenpaw looked at the mouse for a moment. Part of her felt bad for eating so early, but she was hungry, and she supposed there was no harm in it. After a moment of debating whether or not to eat it yet, she realized her mentor had asked her a question. "Oh, I was wondering if I could go training with Lynxpaw and Bumblepaw today, if that's alright? Lynxpaw's mentor said it would be okay if you're fine with it."
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Warrior Cats.
current hyperfixations: AVM and Animal Jam.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Creamflower listens to Lionfur's and Leopardbreeze's response before purring, happy to see that everything is okay in the nursery. "That's good to hear!" she said. "I was just checking!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:48 am

Dustpaw-Male-Marshclan apprentice-Tags: Open

It was barely light out.
Dustpaw got out of his nest, yawning, and went outside. He stretched in the rising sun, ready for his next day of training.
Oh but first..Breakfast. He remembered. Dustpaw went to the pile and picked out a rabbit. Grabbing it, he dragged it to the place where the apprentices ate. He dodged sitting with the others, facing away from everyone else, and began tearing through his rabbit, hunger growling in his belly. (If anyone wants to cut in, they can.)
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:17 am

Ravenpaw - she cat - apprentice - open
The small black she cat picked up her head from the moss nest, stretching out, and smiling due to no pain in her muscles, she slinked out of the den, almost blending in with the shadows. she looked around to see who was out and about, ready to get cracking with her training but not being able to find her mentor anywhere. grumbling, she turned to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a mouse with an unsheathed claw and bringing it to her, satisfied as she looked around and everyone else was also eating.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(002)

Postby selasphorys » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:36 pm

𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗠
    “as you orbit, gravity throws me to the ground.”
    (hawkclan med. cat) (he/him) (37 mns) (demirom/pan) (apprentice: pebblepaw) (crush: fadingwind?) (x)
    (location: hawkclan camp)
    (tags: pebblepaw, irispaw) (mentions: fadingwind, ashfall)

Antgleam hadn't made it a pawstep out of the den before Ashfall's hunting patrol whisked Fadingwind away. He watched them leave with the warm, lingering wistfulness that always accompanied thoughts of his dear friend. The medicine cat had to look for their apprentices on his own. Luckily, Irispaw and Pebblepaw were just across camp by the Apprentices' Den. "There you are! Irispaw, Fadingwind was looking for you. You're on Ashfall's hunting patrol, so you'd better hurry over before they head out," he meowed, bounding over to the pair. Antgleam noticed Irispaw looking over at the patrols by the camp entrance, so she seemed to know her assignment. Whiskers twitching, amused but unsurprised, he pointed his tail over at Ashfall's patrol anyway. Were the two of them avoiding their duties? He knew the young molly would prefer being medicine cat apprentice with Pebblepaw, but now they had to follow their separate paths. Antgleam knew too well the feeling of growing apart from a friend. His gaze stayed on Irispaw's mentor a little too long.

Antgleam pulled his attention over to Pebblepaw, mewing, "Since you bolted here like a bird to a worm, maybe you should lead the way today. You certainly have the energy. Tell me, what would you do if you were full medicine cat and I was your apprentice? How would you plan out the day?" He watched Pebblepaw with his golden gaze, his expression firm but encouraging. Antgleam hoped the absent-minded apprentice could learn to organize his thinking. If things went awry, Antgleam would be here to guide him back to focus.

𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗣𝗔𝗪
    “i was little, i was weak, and perfectly naive. and i grew up too quick.”
    (hawkclan app.) (m) (11 mns) (heterorom/ace) (mentor: sealsmog) (crush: open) (x)
    (location: hawkclan camp)
    (tags: sealsmog, brackenclaw, sugarpaw, clouddust) (mentions: stormpetal)

Sitting stone-still behind his mentor, Wortpaw listened to her assign patrols. Sealsmog commanded respect with her glacial calm. Her apprentice watched and waited, as was his way. He sat placidly as the hunting patrol left. But sometimes his composure broke. When Stormpetal arrived, Wortpaw found himself lowering his head, unable to look at the tortoiseshell warrior. He saw Beepaw in her, saw how his death doused the fire in her heart. She had been so warm once, when they were all in the nursery together. Beepaw had been so warm, once. But when Wortpaw ran back to camp, Beepaw ran toward his doom. Wortpaw should have fought beside him! Never mind that he had been just six moons old then. He had to do something! Lost in these thoughts, the apprentice's claws slipped out and he tore at grass. The remnants of his nightmare still clung like cobwebs to his fur.

When Brackenclaw's words cut through his haze, Wortpaw took them as a welcome distraction. He peered at the tabby tom, remembering that Brackenclaw was once Sealsmog's apprentice too. Looking at the confident and powerful warrior, Wortpaw could never imagine him as an apprentice. Wortpaw's face scrunched up as he tried to visualize it. Hearing his assignment, the young tom perked up considerably. Battle practice would better prepare him for his next encounter with MarshClan. And spending time with Sugarpaw could be fun, too. The cream-colored apprentice padded out from behind Sealsmog to greet his mentor. "Morning, Sealsmog. Morning, Brackenclaw," he mewed, dipping his head to each of them in turn. "I'd be happy to train with Sugarpaw today." Seeing the molly with Clouddust, Wortpaw waved his tail at her to catch her attention. Clouddust had been an apprentice not long ago too, so Wortpaw also waved at his old denmate.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟
    “sing your hearts out, sing it loud! make me happy, make me proud.”
    (marshclan warrior) (m) (15 mns) (bisexual) (crush: sunstream) (x)
    (location: marshclan camp)
    (tags: minkstar, doeprance) (mentions: sleetpaw)

Heroncall padded to his old mentor's side, radiating the warmth he always felt around her. She was more than a role model for him--- Minkstar had become a mother figure to him when his own mother wasted away from illness. No cat could be as brilliant as her, no cat could be more loyal to her clan. Heroncall aspired to be like that one day. When she paused slightly, her gaze lingering on him, the young tom couldn't read the expression that crossed her face. He tilted his head to the side a little. As she began speaking, he perked up. "Yeah, of course! We'll keep MarshClan safe," Heroncall chirped, dipping his head in his inelegant way one more time. His tail lashed in anticipation. The tom had wanted to stretch his legs this morning, and a walk around the territory was the best way to do it.

He backed away to let others speak with the leader. As Doeprance approached, Heroncall's amber eyes lit up. He excitedly swiveled his head and ears to search for Sleetpaw, but his little friend was nowhere to be found. His whiskers drooped, then somehow drooped further as he heard her request for a hunting patrol. That meant Sleetpaw wouldn't be on the border patrol with him and Minkstar. Shaking the annoyance out of his head, Heroncall reminded himself that he was a warrior now. He shouldn't be getting in the way of Sleetpaw's training with their silly shenanigans. Even if they were fun. Sitting straighter like the noble warrior he saw in Minkstar, he didn't protest and waited for the border patrol.

𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞
    “a wretched soul in a sea of trouble--- i'm all alone, i'm all alone.”
    (marshclan warrior) (f) (15 mns) (pansexual) (crush: open) (x)
    (location: marshclan camp)
    (tags: silverfur) (mentions: minkstar, some others briefly)

Curled up in the Warriors' Den, surrounded by the moss of empty nests, Mirestalk slipped into sleep. It was sweet and shallow, as only these stolen morning slumbers could be. She began to dream in that half-asleep way, when real aspirations blended with imagined visions... The silver molly slunk on a fallen log through the marshes. As she walked, the log grew thinner and thinner. The ground receded from view, obscured by layers of mist. And suddenly the log became a living tree branch held high over clouds. Somehow keeping her stride, Mirestalk leapt onward through the leaves. A quiet smile graced her face, both inside her dream and outside on her sleeping form.

When Mirestalk awoke, that feeling of lightness stayed with her even as her dream faded like morning fog. Her paws itched to venture out. Wanderlust overcame her desire to sleep and hide away. She shook the moss off her dense coat and left the nest. The gray warrior looked around camp, seeing most of the clan gathered around Minkstar as she organized patrols. Mirestalk grimaced at the thought of dealing with her dear leader today. All the cats Mirestalk had hoped to see--- Heroncall, Silverfur, even her friend Sleetpaw's mentor Doeprance --- were decidedly too close to Minkstar. Mirestalk caught Silverfur glancing over at her, for a brief moment at least. The small warrior slipped around the back of the group to meet her, hoping to stay out of sight. She touched her former mentor's flank with her tail-tip and whispered, "Silverfur, do you want to go on a hunt together? Like old times?" She hoped her former mentor would say yes and leave with her now, without asking their leader. The last thing Mirestalk wanted was to be ordered out on a patrol with Minkstar, Reedwhistle, or Firelight. Their scathing gazes would bog her down.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♀ ━ 38 moons ━ marshclan leader ━ location - camp ━ tags - cats in the clearing

Taking note of Yellowmoon's uncertainty—in tandem with Doeprance's approach and request—Minkstar gave the latter a nod. "Good morning," came the leader's warm reply, dipping her head to the spry warrior. "That would be wonderful. I was about to send out a two-cat hunting patrol, but let's turn that two into a much sturdier four." Perfect. It had been Minkstar's initial goal for cats to go out in threes... should anything, StarClan forbid, happen with HawkClan. The more cats on patrols, the merrier, sans mentors taking apprentices out just to train. They were still close enough to their robustly-guarded camp to be alone.

That would be that, then; the hunting patrol was complete. The only obstacle left to tackle was the border patrol. Scent markers were in urgent need of checking, but Minkstar was afraid to tamper with anything HawkClan-related. Would it be worth it to shift the border just a half-day before they were all meant to air out their grievances? Especially with the grievances being so... severe?

Maybe not. But a patrol still needed to happen, and it would.

Then, there it was: the two other cats they'd take out. Mirestalk and Silverfur stood idly in camp like two sore paws, somewhat speaking with each other. Minkstar would grab these stragglers, though she was a bit hesitant on calling Mirestalk over.

Interpersonal issues in the Clan didn't matter right now, though. Tensions were too high and she and Heroncall couldn't go this alone, even with Heroncall having grown into the strong, intelligent, and ever-reliable warrior he was. In addition, she couldn't risk giving up one of her lives because of a potential early-morning border skirmish, were cats in retrospect were usually just hangry, groggy, and filled to the brim with resentment towards the other Clan. No; it wasn't worth it at all.

"Silverfur! Mirestalk!" Minkstar called, voice level and calm. "There aren't any other takers for the border patrol at the moment, and the hunting patrol is already full; would you two mind coming with us instead?"

Her gaze then flickered over to the rest of the cats in camp, some gathered in groups with family members and close-knit friends. "This is the last call for any patrols," she mewed above the chatter. "And just as a reminder, all warriors and apprentices staying behind will stand guard in camp to watch over our queens, kits, and elders."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⚲ ━ 38 moons ━ hawkclan warrior ━ location - camp ━ tags - open for any interactions!

Kiteswoop was intent on going to that fox-dunged gathering tonight.

They nearly sprung out of their nest, pale yellow eyes clouded and weary from a long, hard slumber, and flexed their claws before stretching out their long haunches as they exited the warriors' den into the crag formations that made up HawkClan's scenic camp. A few cats were already outside, but this was common. Kiteswoop was almost never the very first HawkClan cat to wake, but they were always one of them. It was a stark contrast from MarshClan, were the pace of Clan life had always felt slower.

It had been moons, though - and many at that. Kiteswoop could barely remember what it was like to be a warrior of MarshClan. HawkClan felt like their true-born home at this point - the only home they'd ever had - even with full MarshClan blood still running through their veins with every step they took. Even so, HawkClan seemed to graciously accept them, and Kiteswoop didn't care whether this sentiment derived from altruism or not.

I don't care one bit if I'm just a wagering pawn to these cats, Kiteswoop thought, glaring up at the blushing morning sky. Political chess piece or beloved turncoat warrior, Kiteswoop, for the first time in their life, finally felt free... and for the love of every cat that danced upon the stars of Silverpelt, they wanted their sister to know it.

Minkstar. Kiteswoop's mind spat the cat's name out. Leader of MarshClan. Leader! How preposterous. How... rich. Kiteswoop had been more of a leader as a kit. MarshClan was doomed, and Kiteswoop reveled in the thought of it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♂ ━ 3 moons ━ marshclan kit ━ location - camp ━ tags - cats in the nursery

Gatorkit was fully awake now, and his stomach was rumbling like a grumpy lion. He blinked softly, getting to his paws to stretch his shoulders. He must've slept in a funny position, but he didn't let the nagging ache in his neck and back bother him too much. It'd go away over the course of the day, most likely. Even the affectionate lick his mother gave him on his forehead helped alleviate some of the discomfort he felt, and the smell of fresh-kill only further distracted him.

Whiteflame had given his mother a mouse, and his eyes immediately were saucers. Being over three moons old now, he'd grown considerably in size and no longer needed nourishment from his mother's milk as much as he did even just a half-moon ago. Mornings were now the time where he and his sister ate fresh-kill like real warriors did, and it excited him greatly.

"Thanks, Whiteflame!" Gatorkit squeaked, waiting for Leopardbreeze's permission to begin eating.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:52 pm

P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Grieving Molly
x _________________________________ x
{molly}{warrior} {form} {picture} {location; warriors den} {tag(s); Open}
-Marshclan-
x _________________________________ x

She could still feel the sun from that day.

The marsh was quiet. It was so peaceful on that day. Paleheather had nestled herself atop a flat stone that had been sun-kissed through the early morning into the evening. The warmth that radiated from her environment and the sun cascading down from the flecked canopy above was heavenly. The sandy and cream colored molly stuck out like a sore thumb within the reeds and tall watergrass that was so abundant near the water. She let out a slow sigh as she felt the stress from clan-living melt off from her with the suns rays, in turn giving her comfort atop the sunning stone as if it gave her permission to relax. While her cheerful nature was infectious to others, she needed some time with her close family that she cherished so very much. It was a rare treat for the clan to see such sun as it did on that day and the new mother was excited to have a breath of fresh air in a more relaxing environment a way away from the clan busyness.
With her body sprawled and relaxed with the warmth, her beautiful moss-colored eyes watched adoringly next to her as a large chocolate tom and a tiny white kitten where seen not far from her looking at the small tadpoles that called the marsh their home. Swankit was born to be such a curious kit and her mate Goldenthroat was more than happy to encourage his curiosity.. He was a caring father, always roughhousing with the small kitten and taking him out as much as they could sneak the opportunity. "How do they even breathe"? Swankit mewled up to his father.
Paleheather chuckled softly to herself, watching as her mate talked with and played with her kit. She was happy. Her eyes slowly closed. She was at peace, the sun on her back, her body letting go of any tension as she let the environment around her breathe out any leftover stress she may have had.
"Momma, what's that"? called the small voice from behind her.

What was small whimpers in her sleep slowly grew to more pained yowls until Paleheather gasped herself awake, her coat sticking up on-end with her long pelt making her look twice her size, and incredibly distressed. That sun was gone and now replaced with the dark insides of the warriors den, the damp and potent scents of the other warriors in the clan still heavy as one by one cats woke to the day.. Paleheather's quickened breathing and frantic grasp on reality started to settle as her surroundings sunk in.
Only a dream..
The stifled whimper that Paleheather swallowed turned to a lump in her throat, unsure if the molly would have it come bubbling up into a cry or an angry yowl through her day.. She was never the same after the recent accident with Goldenthroat and Swankit. Her long and beautiful sandy coat looked more and more matted through the moons and her mood was never as sunny as it was. Every day was different for the molly.
She took in a pained breath, swallowing the painful lump in her throat and lifting her small body up from her nest that she spent the majority of her time in through the last few moons. Paleheather made her way towards the opening of the warriors den, her once shining mossy eyes now dull and glossy like marbles. Her ears pinned flat as she looked to try and ground herself a little better, noting the cats that she could see to try and shake her more from her dream.
Mirestalk, Silverfur, Aspenwind, Minkstar.. Her mind started to drift as she stared into the distant clearing.

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me