🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:42 am

Tigersnow | Tom | Medicine Cat | Location: clearing
Tigersnow stopped grooming when he heard Coatistar speak. He gave a rumbling 'prrow' of greeting. "Much better," he answered. He glanced at his damaged leg and managed to wiggle his toes a tiny bit. "You know know how it is, some days its as grumpy as the croc that bit it," he joked.

Puddlepaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Location: Apprentice's den
Puddlepaw's head shot up after a second, one eye still partially closed and her chin and cheek fur a little matted with drool. "I'm awake!" she shouted. She blearily glanced around and saw her mentor Piketeeth looking expectantly at her.
She jumped to her paws, a bit wobbly from sleep, and hastily licked the back of her forepaw, swiping it over her face to fix her fur. "I'm ready, I'm ready!" she insisted.

Spiderbounce | She-cat | Warrior | Location: Warrior's den
Puddlepaw's shout roused Spiderbounce fully into wakefulness. With a grunt she got up and shook out her fur. Time to start the day. As she exited the den she looked around, seeing Marshstrike still on duty. Surely another cat should have taken over by now. Perhaps Coatistar forgot to assign a day guard, or more likely the day guard had forgotten. Taking the initiative, she bounded over and leaped up to join him.
"You're up late. Where's your replacement?" she asked. She knew for sure it wasn't her, but Marshstrike looked exhausted and she was happy to take over to allow the tom to get some rest.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:57 am

Leafpaw
═══════════════ Tom - Apprentice - tags : Flamepaw

As Leafpaw was heading towards the med cat's den, he was startled by the voice of a familiar fellow apprentice. To say his heart wasn't fast was an understatement, you would think he saw a tiger. He quickly looked at her before answering ' Y-You scared me Flamepaw!...morning..though...I was heading towards my mentor's den..' he trailed off, hesitating if he should ask her where she's going herself.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:00 am

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike watched Elmsoar go, looking chastised. Hm, perhaps that was a tad too aggressive. The tom thought to himself, but it was took late to call out after his clanmate. He turned his attention to Spiderbounce, purring a hello before saying, "Ah, I'm sure he's about to." The large tom paused to yawn, then continued, "Besides, the sun's up early today. How'd you sleep?"

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar chuckled at Tigersnow's joke. "At least you still have a good sense of humor!" He purred. While he was talking, he looked behind his friend and noticed with a start that he could see the beginning of the sunrise from the camp's entrance. He stood quickly, looking at Tigersnow. "Oh, my apologies, my friend, I've got to send out today's patrols. Do you need any help with anything today? I'll save you an apprentice." He started slowly backing up to the tree stump as he spoke.

Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth laughed, patting her apprentice on the back with a large paw. "Puddlepaw, you've got to get better at waking up early. It's okay today though, but don't make it a habit. Anyway, come on out, it's time to get the day started!" The she-cat looked behind her and noticed Coatistar was making his way to the tree stump. "Hey, perfect timing! Let's get to the clearing. And if Coatistar doesn't put us on a patrol, I've got great plans for us today!"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:02 am

Flamepaw // She-cat // tags: Leafpaw

"Oh... I-I'm sorry!" she meowed. "I'm going to find fresh-kill!" she said, like she was reading his mind.

Flamepaw did certainly not want to scare her friend!

Flamepaw always thought she didn't fit in; such a rare type of cat that looks like a siberian tiger!

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:09 am

Leafpaw
═══════════════ Tom - Apprentice - tags : Flamepaw

' I see! ..T-then shall we go and get something to eat? ' at the mention of food, Leafpaw forgot about the earlier endeavor and immediately realized that he hasn't eaten yet and he was about to do his tasks.. not very practical if he does say so himself.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:18 am

Flamepaw // She-cat // tags: Leafpaw

Flamepaw swayed on the ground as she heard the mention of food.

"Mmmm... YES PLEASEEEEEEE!!!" Flamepaw cried happily.

As she and Leafpaw went to the food pile, Flamepaw thought about the delicious bugs.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:30 am

(Uhhhh @coffee.berry, pretty sure there aren't rabbits in the jungle...)

Tigersnow | Tom | Medicine Cat | Location: clearing
Tigersnow nodded. "I need to go collect some things. I might accompany a patrol," he told the tan tom. Because I'm easy prey went unspoken.

Puddlepaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Location: Apprentice's den
"But the sun isn't up yet!" Puddlepaw complained sheepishly as she bounded out of the apprentice's den. Puddlepaw's denmates had likened her to a rock when she sleeps, once she's out she's well and truly out.

Spiderbounce | She-cat | Warrior | Location: Warrior's den
"Not bad," Spiderbounce replied. "I'd ask how you slept but clearly you haven't yet," she meowed cheekily with a friendly shoulder nudge. Across the clearing she saw Tigersnow and gave him a nod of recognition, she'd go speak with him afterwards.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar nodded to Tigersnow as he hopped up on the tree stump. The large tom cleared his throat then spoke, his deep voice reaching every corner of the camp. “May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the stump for a clan meeting!” He sat down, curling his tail around his paws as he waited for his clanmates to gather around him.

Marshstrike laughed, softly nudging Spiderbounce with a paw. “Yeah, go ahead and rub it in, why don’t you?” He laughed. His ears pricked as he heard Coatistar’s voice. “Ah, you better go! Hopefully my relief will be here soon.” He said, giving Spiderbounce an affectionate lick on the shoulder.

Piketeeth tisked at her apprentice, though she had a grin on her face. “Ah, yes, let the sun get up before you. Let the sun WIN! I don’t think so! Come on you lump, let’s go! Coatistar is waiting!” She turned towards the center of the camp, flicking her tail in an invitation for her young clanmate to follow.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:22 pm

k9inpants wrote:Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar nodded to Tigersnow as he hopped up on the tree stump. The large tom cleared his throat then spoke, his deep voice reaching every corner of the camp. “May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the stump for a clan meeting!” He sat down, curling his tail around his paws as he waited for his clanmates to gather around him.

Marshstrike laughed, softly nudging Spiderbounce with a paw. “Yeah, go ahead and rub it in, why don’t you?” He laughed. His ears pricked as he heard Coatistar’s voice. “Ah, you better go! Hopefully my relief will be here soon.” He said, giving Spiderbounce an affectionate lick on the shoulder.

Piketeeth tisked at her apprentice, though she had a grin on her face. “Ah, yes, let the sun get up before you. Let the sun WIN! I don’t think so! Come on you lump, let’s go! Coatistar is waiting!” She turned towards the center of the camp, flicking her tail in an invitation for her young clanmate to follow.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:31 am

Silversplash | Deputy | She-cat | Location: Clearing | Tags: Coatistar

Silversplash quickly comes out of her corner of the camp, where she had been watching her clanmates interact with each other, and sat at the foot of the stump as Coatistar calls for a clan meeting. "Morning Coaristar." She bows her head slightly in greetings as they wait for their other clanmates to gather around the stump.

Hazelfeather | Queen | She-cat | Location: Nursey | Tag: Open

Hazelfeather wakes from her light slumber and gets up onto her paws. She twitches her ears at the call of Coatistar. Stretching her legs after taking a step out of her nest she waddles her way out of the nursery and sits by the entrance, not straying too far from the Nursery at the words of Tigersnow half a moon ago.

Leopardjaw | Warrior | Tom | Location: Warrior Den | Tags: Open

Leopardjaw pokes his head out of the warrior's den, turning it to look around out of his good eye currently while the other one was patched up. He had gotten into a fight the other day and suffered an injury to his ear and eye. What was worse was the scolding he got from Tigersnow afterward. He appreciates the Medicine Cat and everything he does... He just kind of wishes he didn't have to be so blunt about Leopardjaw's mistakes. With a sigh he carefully walks towards the stump and sits, waiting for Coatister to start the meeting.
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me