FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:34 am

Name: Frostheart
Personality: Kind tom, very protective of his friends
Feather Looks: Solid black raven feather
Pelt Looks: White with specks of grey
Other Visual Details: none
Mate: no one
Kits: none
Crush: open
Apprentice/Mentor: open

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:36 am

Frostheart/ male/ warrior/ tags: Desertrunner

"Heya, watcha doing?" Frostheart appeared behind Desertrunner. "Wanna go on a hunting patrol with me?"

© ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:29 am

Birchsplash/ male/ warrior/ tags: Oakleaf, Ebonyshaol
Birchsplash smiles “no problem!” and gave the younger male a nuzzle, “ok, do you want to listen too Marigoldpaw?” Birchsplash asks the kit gently.

Scar/ male/ loner/ tags: Oz
Scar sighed, “well, mind your own business” Scar said pelt bristling.

Heronsong/ Female/ Warrior/ Tags: open
Heronsong slept in a tiny corner of the Warrior’s Den. Feel free to wake her.

Cranepaw/ Male/ med cat apprentice/ tags: Flickpaw
Cranepaw smiles, “Wow!” He said, eyes lighting up. “Ok” Cranepaw says
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:34 am

Flickpaw/ female/ apprentice/ tags: Cranepaw and Dustfur

Flickpaw is now sleeping, dreaming of chasing squirrels.

Dustfur/ female/ StarClan cat/ tags: Cranepaw

"Cranepaw, I can see inside your head. That means I can read you mind, and I can see you have a crush on Flickpaw."

© ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Quailsong

She lapped at her paw and drew it over her head as her deputy approached her. Her welcoming glare somehow looking different than her usual glare. It was almost as if the leader never smiled, it was quite awkward when she laughed without any sign of a smirk. Her voice was cold, but she gave a praise. Honestly, the leader was hard to figure out.
``Morning. You don't need my permission to send out patrols, I trust you can do it well on your own.``

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw
Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

Flintheart // Tom // Warrior // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

Grapeflush // She-cat // Lesbian // Location; Marsh // Tags; Open

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Berrypaw // She-cat // Bi-curious // Location; Rocky path // Tags; Open

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind.

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Oakleaf, Marigoldkit & Birchsplash

He let out a purr, flicking his tail with a faked excited twitch. He gave Marigoldkit a small chuckle, admiring the kit's manners. His ear flicked at the same time as his tail, returning back to his usual attitude.
``C'mon, now. I'm sure Marigoldkit is sooo interested!``

Oz // Tom // Pan // Location; Small Town // Tags; Scar

``Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm guessing you don't wanna talk about that with some guy you just met! I get that. Do ya have a special kind of prey you like, Scar? My twolegs have toooons of different flavors, and if they don't have the kind you like maybe I can get them to get some! I have quite the charm~.`` He quickly dropped the subject and went back to the talk of food, his paws playfully flicking rocks away from him as they arrived to a place a little more grassy then rocky.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:35 pm

Birchsplash smiles “no problem!” and gave the younger male a nuzzle, “ok, do you want to listen too Marigoldpaw?” Birchsplash asks the kit gently.

Scar was really hungry and anything sounded good to him. His stomach growled in agreement. “Food” Scar mumbled his hunger taking over him. “I like rabbit the most, but when I am this hungry, anything, and I mean anything will be fine. As long as it is edible at least” Scar says

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:12 pm

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Quailsong

She lapped at her paw and drew it over her head as her deputy approached her. Her welcoming glare somehow looking different than her usual glare. It was almost as if the leader never smiled, it was quite awkward when she laughed without any sign of a smirk. Her voice was cold, but she gave a praise. Honestly, the leader was hard to figure out.
``Morning. You don't need my permission to send out patrols, I trust you can do it well on your own.``

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw
Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind.

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Oakleaf, Marigoldkit & Birchsplash

He let out a purr, flicking his tail with a faked excited twitch. He gave Marigoldkit a small chuckle, admiring the kit's manners. His ear flicked at the same time as his tail, returning back to his usual attitude.

``Hehe, you say that like you think I'm gonna poison you! Trust me, I'm a good 'kittypet', as I'm sure you call me, I won't let ya get into anything harmful. I've been living here for ages! I grew up in the house I'm going to take you to, so I know this town like I know the back of my own paws!`` He let out a happy hum, jumping on a porch of a rather small and long house painted green. The scent of fake flowers and perfumes was overwhelming, to say the least.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:54 am

Scar shook his head, still better safe than sorry" He said following Oz. He was more cautious then the brown kitypet.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:02 am

``I guess being feral does that to a cat. C'mon, into the cat flap!``
He slimmed up and crouched through a tiny flap into the house, his tail giving a inviting flick before he disappeared completely.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:44 am

Scar follows the brown male through the tiny hole. He pinned his ears back when he made it through.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me