πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:40 am

Hailgaze
54m | Reefclan | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: None
Tags: Honeythroat | Mentions: None

Hailgaze found it hard to keep his composer as the younger tom mentioned him having a conversation with a badger. Unable to resist the tom spoke up. "Maybe a time or two. I find badgers are pretty good conversationalist's when you get to know them." He shot the tom a blank look, not giving away his amusement. After a few heartbeats, the tom returned to his sorting and let out a hum. "Probably, I would think that the warriors know not to mess with anything in the den." He scowled slightly before putting the good borage back and turning his attention to the fennel, thankful to find only a few that weren't good to use anymore, but still, have enough left over that they wouldn't have to go looking for more for at least a half a moon.
At a quicker pace, the tom-cat went over the Goldenrod, Feverfew, and Horsetail. He glanced at the small stack of honey and paused. "Do you think the cats in Rockclan could use some Honey?" He had a few friends in the clan, so he worried about them from time to time. Though the real question was if Nimblestar allows them to share their stock of Honey or not.

Maplehaze
35m | Rootclan | Warrior | Apprentice: Ivorypaw
Tags: Mossfur & Rainfall | Mentions: Ivorypaw & Minnpwpaw

Nodding to the apprentice, she watched the she-cat leave before returning to her own meal, glancing up at Mossfur waiting for him to speak. Taking a bite the she-cat chewed her meal then swallowed, keeping her gaze on the grey tom in front of her as she did so. Maybe he thinks that I should decide? She hummed in thought as she took another bite. Her eyes flickered around camp. Who to take... Green eyes flickered back to two figures standing not too far away. Rainfall and Minnowpaw. Ivorypaw and Minnowpaw are around the same age, they could probably play off each other. She nodded her head as she finished the last few bits of her meal, and stood her mind made up.
It seems she was beaten to the punch as the she-cat in question padded up to her and asked if she and her apprentice could join them. Plastering a smile on her face the feline nodded. "Sure, I don't mind." She paused then frowned a little bit then added," Though be cautious, we are going along the Rockclan border, so we may run into trouble."

Yewfrost
50m | Rockclan | Warrior | Apprentice: Spottedpaw
Tags: Spottedpaw & Thornjaw | Mentions: Ashstar, Blackpaw, Grosepaw, Skypaw, & Birchheart

He raised a whiskered brow at the she-cats response and nearly huffed. His eyes flickered to Thornjaw as the young tom came to congratulate him. Turning his gaze to the large warrior he slapped a semi-pleasant mask on his face, "Many thanks Thornjaw, I really wasn't expecting the honor." He glanced back towards Ashstar, then to his apprentice before his gaze landed back on Thornjaw. "You would you like to join the hunting party going to Rootclan territory?" He asked, tilting his head. A wave of Spottedpaws tail reminded him that the she-cat was there too. So he turned back to her and spoke softly. "The answers still no, Spottedpaw. I'm not taking any apprentices, at all. Not Blackpaw, not Grosepaw, not Skypaw, and not you. I will not risk any of you."
That done the red-brown tom turned back to Thornjaw, though his eyes were searching out for available cats to go on the hunting party. He'd prefer cats without apprentices, so he didn't take away any training time. That still left a good amount of cats. Birchheart maybe?

Skypaw
9m | Rockclan | Apprentice | Mentor: Snakevenom
Tags: Snakevenom| Mentions: Molesprout, Blackpaw & Snowflower

Her face wrinkled as Molesprout once again spoke, before rolling her eyes ignoring his pitiful taunt. Just sounds like jealousy anyways. She shook her head then turned her gaze back to her mentor, slightly taken aback by the older tom-cats offer. Skypaw blinked the offered a tentative smile, and nodded, "Sure, Let's go see if Snowflower's okay with it. If not we'll just have to find something else to do." She tilted her head, then offered, " A border patrol maybe?" Giving her coat a shake the she-cat turned away from Snakevenom and made her way over to Blackpaw and Snowflower.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:20 am

Swiftleap |female | 47 moons| Rockclan Warrior |Tag: Yewfrost

β€œCongratulations Yewfrost.” The old warrior said as she walked over to him. Yewfrost would make a great deputy. β€œMay I join the hunting party?” Swiftleap asked. Her skills would prove useful if they got into a fight with Rootclan. She found it hard to believe they could get prey without being noticed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Beetlepaw
❝rootclan❞
gender; male age; 13m rank; apprentice mentor; Hawkfeather sexuality; Unsure
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Hawkfeather tagged; Hawkfeather

indentationBeetlepaw frowned but hurried after his mentor saying nothing. He was so close to being a warrior! Just a little more training and he would be free. Not completely of course, hawkfeather would still be there. But he would not have a mentor anymore. He could do what he pleased when he wanted to. As long as it was within clan code of course. Beetlepaw thought he would almost be able to like Hawkfeather in a way, as long as he could do it from a distance. He was a strong warrior afterall, and an asset to the clan. Beetlepaw figured their personalities just didn't mix well, but he hoped that would help shape him and help him become better. And honestly, if he could be half the warrior Hawkfeather is he would be happy.

Snakevenom
❝rockclan❞
gender; male age; 36m rank; warrior mentors; Skypaw sexuality; Straight
mentions; Skypaw, snowblossom tagged; Skypaw

indentationSnakevenom wrinkled his nose at Molesprout as the cat walked away, but kept his mouth shut. Even he couldn't be that grumpy all the time. He looked over at his apprentice. "Yeah sounds good lets go ask her." He said casually, he flicked his ears as he listened to all the cats bicker back and forth in camp.

Runningwater
❝reefclan❞
gender; female age; 30m rank; warrior mentors; none sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; frostwhisker, fishwhisker, sandpaw tagged; patrol

indentationRunningwater looked at Turtlepaw as the apprentice ran up. She smiled in a friendly way at her. She then looked at Sandpaw. "Im sure your vigil will be perfectly fine, on a clear night even." She said. "Fishwhisker I remember that storm, it was a bad one." She commented. She walked past a puddle and took the time to dip her paw in it a few times. Just for fun. She looked as her reflection rippled. She trotted to catch back up with the patrol.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:54 pm

β–Έβ–ΉM O L E S P R O U T β—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 37 moons || RockClan Medicine Cat || tagged ~ open ||

Molesprout was still grumbling to himself as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of his shadowed den. He picked up the aloe he had been applying and placed another thick layer across his burned shoulders. He took his time doing this and then turned back to the herb supplies. First he looked at his spiderwebs. The store was dangerously low. He let out a soft hiss knowing he'd have to go back out into the sun to get more. He thought about just leaving their stores low and then calling out the apprentices when the warrior's wounds were unable to be bandaged. But even he couldn't imagine doing such a poor job as medicine cat just to prove a point.

β–Έβ–ΉS P O T T E D P A Wβ—ƒβ—‚
|| female || 6 moons || RockClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Yewfrost ||

Spottedpaw let out a sad sigh as her ears fell. "Okay, fine." she grumbled. She turned away from her mentor feeling forlorn. She kicked a pebble in front of her in anger. She had looked forward to becoming an apprentice for what felt like forever, and now that she was one she still couldn't go on any secret missions. She plopped down on the edge of cap watching as more cats came up to her mentor to congratulate him.

β–Έβ–ΉF I S H W H I S K E Rβ—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 90 moons || ReefClan Senior Warrior || tagged ~ Sandpaw, Turtlepaw, Frostwhisker, and Runningwater ||

Fishwhisker let out a purr as Sandpaw replied. When Runningwater said she had been there he shook his head. "Oh no youngin'! That was back before you were even kitted!" He was about to continue when Turtlepaw interrupted. "Well sure you can come along. But Sandpaw is right. You shouldn't have left camp without a warrior." He raised an eyebrow at his apprentice. "I don't want to catch you doing that again." Then he tapped her shoulder with his tail to show he wasn't to upset. "And we'll practice your stalking skills later." He meowed with a wink.

β–Έβ–ΉS U N S P R I N Gβ—ƒβ—‚
|| female || 14 moons || ReefClan Warrior || tagged ~ Nimblestar ||

Sunspring listened intently as her leader spoke. She couldn't hardly contain the smile that went across her face as Nimblestar talked about her own routine. They must have been similar as young warriors! The thought made energy surge through her toes. She beamed even brighter with the calico's compliment. When Nimblestar offered for her to come on a patrol later she nodded quickly her tail waiving behind her. "I'd love too!" she purred.

β–Έβ–ΉR A I N F A L Lβ—ƒβ—‚
|| female || 34 moons || RootClan Warrior|| tagged ~ Maplehaze ||

Rainfall smiled back at Maplehaze though it dropped into a serious frown as she said where they'd be going. "I figured as much." She shook her head, and flicked her white ears backwards. "Its become clear RockClan have no respect for us or our borders. There's only so much we can take before a full war is going to happen." Her tail tip twitched uneasily besides her. "I think some cats are more than ready to take the battle straight to their camp.." She meowed thinking of Tigerpaw who had lost his mother in a RockClan battle. The young tom seemed full of vengeance and was one of the loudest in terms of voicing his opinion that RockClan should pay for their invasions.

β–Έβ–ΉT I G E R P A Wβ—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 11 moons || RootClan Apprentice || tagged ~ open ||

Tigerpaw had only fallen asleep just before dawn. He was barely able to drift off to sleep most nights because he was so occupied in his anger. Deep down he knew it stemmed from his grief for his lost mother but the anger permeated every thought, interaction and thing that he did. Last night he had snuck out of camp after hours of tossing and turning in his nest. He had found himself staring with fur ridged upwards along his spine across the dark water glaring towards the RockClan territory. Finally he had crawled back to his nest and now in his dreams he was standing in the same spot, his anger ever present and ever inescapable.

Leaving him asleep until someone wakes him up.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velvetcheesecake » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:51 pm

― 𝐁 𝐈 𝐑 𝐂 𝐇 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
― the character;
i. Info; Rockclan warrior, 30 moons, she-cat
ii. Tags; Yewfrost, Swiftleap, Spottedpaw, Thornjaw

Birchheart flicked her ear as she felt Yewfrost glance at her. She looked towards him and gave a small
nod, not knowing if he had even seen. The she-cat stood up with a small stretch and considered what
may happen if she did end up invading Rootclan's territory. Maybe that is why he glanced around?
I should lower my defenses in this moment and ask.
her thoughts bubbled. That was until Swiftleap
entered the scene. With Spottedpaw and Thornjaw already present, she did not want to bombard the
new deputy with questions. She was aware of her overly-independent tendencies and knew that not
every cat would feel the same, but couldn't hold back the worry.

She tilted her head and padded only a few steps closer before stopping in her tracks. Then, her
thoughts started up again, Maybe I can see if she will be joining before I jump to conclusions of my
own.
Birchheart had looked up to the older she-cat even from a young age, knowing that she was
part of the very clan that had raised her even after the loss of her family. I'll have to be more open
as time goes on. I am not young anymore, so holding on to that memory is only holding me back
anyway. Just go, Birchheart.
She shifted uncomfortably from her own encouraging words, pawing
at a few blades of grass as her mind raced.

Go.

She shook her head, now was not the time to get lost in thought. She finally decided that it would not
be wise to wait for a moment to approach Yewfrost, and by extension, the others. She padded over to
the small group and bowed her head a tad. Why stay hidden from those who cared for her? There was
not one good response that her mind could gift her. Her pains were known, as was any hard work she
had put into her many moons training, hunting, and fighting.

"Hello, everyone," she spoke, a bit quiet and almost weak, "And congratulations, Yewfrost. You'll make
an excellent deputy." These were the first words she had spoken since sunrise, and she meant them.
velvetcheesecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelic Glory » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Frostwhisker
ReefClan Deputy - ♀ - 62 moons - Location: ReefClan Territory - Feeling: Tense - Tagged: ReefClan Border Patrol - Mentioned: None
Another apprentice following us? How many more will we pick up by the time we’re back at camp? She was silent on Turtlepaw leaving camp alone, feeling that the others had handled that topic. Need to be careful not to come off too harsh with that one... Her fur twitched at the mention of storms, remembering her lost mate, but she tried not to show that she was now feeling a little upset, her gaze idly tracking Runningwater as the younger she-cat poked at the puddle. β€œWe better keep going,” said Frostwhisker, as the patrol had stalled while talking to Turtlepaw. β€œWouldn’t want to cut into Turtlepaw’s training time.”

Nightfern
RootClan Medicine Cat - β™‚ - 41 moons - Location: RootClan Camp - Feeling: Antsy - Tagged: Lilystorm - Mentioned: None
Nightfern let out a snort as Lilystorm flicked his ear. β€œMaybe. I know I tend to be on the anxious side, but... well. There’s a real prophecy this time, not me staring at a piece of prey so long I start seeing things.” He took a final bite of the bird and stretched. β€œAlright, I’ll come along.” He followed Lilystorm out of the medicine den, smoothly padding along the branches of the tree. In all that counting and pacing he still didn’t know whether or not they needed anything, but if they saw any cobwebs lying around they could always use more of those. They didn’t wilt like plants did, so the more the better.
Angelic Glory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:47 am

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Turtlepaw (mentioned)

Slatepaw watched Turtlepaw slip away and out of the camp. The hawk still circled nearby. Huh... it seems to be hunting something nearby. He hoped it wasn't anywhere near the border patrol. Trying to put his anxious mind at ease, he leapt up onto a nearby rock in the sun and stretched out, but even that wouldn't calm him. He remembered Turtlepaw's words, you better tell a senior warrior, going on in his head, but decided against them. Everyone was busy thinking about the coming battle of Rootclan and Rockclan, and Slatepaw didn't want to interrupt them. I'll have to go after the hawk myself. He decided. So, when the cats weren't watching, he casually walked across the camp and slipped out. He sniffed the air, searching for the smell of the border patrol. They were close... Too close! He heard one of the warriors talking and quickly scampered into the closest bush and crouched there, hoping no cat could see him.

leaving a cat to see him/not notice him/question him etc.

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: none! (open)

Laurelheart awoke to a sky of grey clouds. She stretched out and sniffed the air. Rain is on the way. Blinking, she got up and washed her paws. The bushes rustled nearby, and a mouse scuttled out, fleeing at the sight of Laurelheart. She purred in amusement. She gazed up at the clouds. Rain splashed onto her nose, making her jump. It started falling hard now. Better get back to camp. She decided. She just hoped there wasn't a storm on the way. The last thing any clan needed was another storm. She entered the camp. Evidently, some of the cats had also noticed the rain and was thinking about possible storms. Laurelheart entered her den and lay in her nest. The rain just kept coming and coming, falling and falling. Starclan, don't let us have a flood. Please.

Leaving anyone to speak to her and/or decide whether there should be a storm or flood.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:14 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker, Turtlepaw

Sandpaw started padding after the group again but caught a familiar scent. She padded over to a bush. β€œSlatepaw why are you hiding in a bush?” she asked. Her ears flicked as she waited for Slatepaw to talk. The better question was why did he leave camp. But she would never rat out her best friend.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 🌻 ] ❝ high tides, higher tensions [ three ]

Postby Canis. » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:37 pm

───── π™ƒπ™Šπ™‰π™€π™”π™π™ƒπ™π™Šπ˜Όπ™ ! !
      gender . tom x age . thirty six moons x clan . reefclan x rank . medicine cat x apprentice . none x
      tags . hailgaze x mentions . nimblestar, frostwhisker

"Oh, I'm sure you do." Honeythroat barked, unable to contain himself really. It was truly an image to imagine the cooly composed medicine cat having some sort of riveting conversation with a badger of all things. But, the worst thing? He could see it. The blank look that was casually thrown in his direction only helped to solidify the notion. Yep, Hailgaze more likely to exchange pleasantries with the scarce badger population than his own clanmates. Oh Starclan, we're doomed. He just offered a shrug and a friendly flick of his tail back before his attention was drawn back to their cache.

The sudden question threw Honeythroat off for a moment, a pang of sympathy striking through his chest like a spear. He was fairly sympathetic to the situation that Rockclan was currently in. The younger tom truly did not want any cat, no matter their allegiance, to suffer.. and right now, Rockclan was suffering from grievous wounds. "Honestly? I'm sure they could use whatever they can get ahold of. Honey, herbs, prey.. I haven't seen it, but I heard the fires hit them hard." Word travels fast, especially when it is something so heavy and severe. The fire itself had been visible from their own island until it had burned itself out; and it didn't take long to put the pieces together with what little information trickled in. He dragged his eyes up from his counting and stared idly out of the den and into the camp center, ears pinning for a brief moment as some sort of unpleasant thought crossed his mind.

Honeythroat hadn't heard much from Nimblestar or Frostwhisker as far as where exactly they stood on the situation that was beginning to unfold. The warrior code didn't prohibit providing aid to another clan in a time of unprecedented hardship, but.. whether the other clans would was a whole other story. He knew that Rootclan was at odds with Rockclan as the latter had begun to encroach on their territory, but.. did they have another choice? Granted, he had not seen just how severely devastated Rockclan's territory had been, but their situation had to be pretty dire if they were willing to so frequently step on Rootclan's toes. He just hoped that it wouldn't end up escalating even further.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

───── π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™‰π™…π˜Όπ™’ ! !
      gender . tom x age . twenty three and a half moons x clan . rockclan x rank . warrior x apprentice . none x
      tags . yewfrost, spottedpaw, swiftleap, birchheart x mentions . -

Just as his typical guarded and stoic demeanor was hard to read, the look that fell over the senior toms face was one that Thornjaw struggled to accurately decipher. It was not hostile, though, and seemed to be friendly enough. The large brute dipped his head once more as Yewfrost acknowledged him with thanks for his short congratulations toward the promotion, although his brows raised ever so slightly at the invitation that was to follow. Although he was aware that the others first directive had been to form a rather controversial hunting party, he hadn't expected to be taken along. His tail gently swayed back and forth behind him, the long fur draped off of it dragging along the ground.

"If you'll have me." Came the rough response, his eyes flickering between the new deputy and his young apprentice as they seemed to disagree about who would be coming along. Admittedly, Thornjaw was somewhat surprised to hear that Yewfrost didn't intend to take any apprentices along, though he did well not to show it. Had it been another cat, they may have said that any experience the apprentices could gain right now would be valuable experience. Even if that experience came from the sharp claws of battle. Although it had long since caused him any pain, the jagged scar which stretched a significant portion of his body almost tingled at the thought. The swaying of his tail begun to transition to lashing.

The imposing tom did not say anything as Swiftleap approached to inquire about the hunting party, nor did he when Birchheart was soon to follow. Instead, he chose to linger where he stood and fix them each with a cold glance as they grew near, offering a short nod to the both of them but no verbal greeting. As per usual, it didn't seem like he was really in a mood to provide more than the bare minimum for most interaction; not that it helped that since the fire, his mood had been considerable more sour. If nothing else, in spite of his general inability to be pleasant, most knew they could still count on him to do what needed to be done.

Even if it was to be frowned upon, such as what they were likely bound to do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

───── π™ˆπ™„π™‰π™‰π™Šπ™’π™‹π˜Όπ™’ ! !
      gender . molly x age . eight and a half moons x clan . rootclan x rank . apprentice x mentor . rainfall x
      tags . rainfall, ivorypaw x mentions . mossfur, maplehaze

The young tortoiseshell twitched her ears as Rainfall spoke, once again offered gentle reassurance to her worries and concerns. Some of the nervous tension drained from her and Minnowpaw thanked whatever benevolent ancestors were watching over them that she'd been so fortunate to be assigned to a warrior who genuinely seemed to care. She offered the older she-cat a small smile, and paused in her step as she was urged to go quickly eat with Ivorypaw, Maplehaze's apprentice, shifting her weight between her forepaws for a moment. Although she'd have preferred to stick with her mentor, the young mottled molly didn't want to make trouble for her, either.

"Okay," She eventually relented, turning to slink toward the fresh skill pile with a hint of reluctance. It wasn't that she didn't like Ivorypaw; the two were very close in age, and had been in the nursery together for a time. However, that also meant that she was very aware of the other apprentices sharp tongue and prevalent sass. It could be a toss up as to whether Minnowpaw would be at the receiving end of it, and if so in what manner. She didn't particularly feel like being picked at and prodded for the entire morning.

As the dark she-cat neared, she offered what she hoped was a friendly smile to the white furred apprentice with the mismatched eyes. "Hi, Ivorypaw," She dipped her head toward the prey nearby, trying not to fidget with her paws. ".. do you mind if I grab something to eat? With you? Rainfall is, uh, see if we can tag along with the border patrol this morning.. Are you going with Maplehaze?" Bright amber eyes darted toward the aforementioned warriors who were gathered near the deputy, Mossfur, likely discussing the exact course of action.
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:12 am

Hailgaze
54m | Reefclan | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: None
Tags: Honeythroat | Mentions: Nimblestar

His whiskers twitched with silent laughter, the younger tom's laughter was infectious, though he was thankfully able to control the louder signs of laughter. When silence fell, the tom returned to his work, sighing as he got his answer about his question. Hailgaze nodded, face solemn, " I'll ask Nimblestar about it later, maybe we can get her to send some prey and herbs over to them." He paused, swallowing roughly and in a lower tone of voice at a near whisper he added. " But I do remember the fact, that it's my duty to heal. No matter what clan they are from." Attempting to shake off the bleak thoughts the white tom turned his attention to his work, as he quickly finished with the Goldenrod, Feverfew, and Horsetail. Though the tom slowed as his paws found their way to the thyme. Without thinking he took a single leaf and started to chew on it, hoping to calm his nerves, and lower his stress levels.

Maplehaze
35m | Rootclan | Warrior | Apprentice: Ivorypaw
Tags: Rainfall | Mentions: None

She nodded slowly as the other she-cat spoke, it was pretty obvious in retrospect. Things with Rockclan were tense, even at the mention of the other clan caused a mixture of pity and rage. The thought of war made her bones tremble with a mixture of fear and excitement. Shaking her head the feline nodded," I know, and though I'm not happy with how they're dealing with things. I'm sure the fire devastated their territory, I figure there isn't much prey left." She paused, grimacing before adding. " I do wish they would choose somewhere else to hunt though."

Yewfrost
50m | Rockclan | Warrior | Apprentice: Spottedpaw
Tags: Thornjaw, Swiftleap, Birchheart | Mentions: Spottedpaw

Yewfrost nearly sighed as Spottedpaw trudged away, but was quickly pulled out of him melancholy by Thornjaw's answer. He nodded," I would. Your a good cat to have around, a good hunter and I trust you to have my back." He paused for a moment and opened his jaws to speak once more but was cut off at the arrival of Swiftleap. Nodding his thanks to congratulations, the tom perked up a little as she offered to come along. " Alright, we could use your assistance." When Birchhearts soft voice echoed in his ears the reddish-hued tom turned his gaze to the pale furred warrior. She doesn't really talk much, does she? He thought absently, blinking slowly as a smidgen of a real smile made its way to his maw. "Many thank's Birchheart." He returned in a soft voice, something he often did when speaking to a few of his clan-mates. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched his apprentice, mostly because he was concerned about the forlorn look on her face when she'd left.

Skypaw
9m | Rockclan | Apprentice | Mentor: Snakevenom
Tags: Snakevenom, Blackpaw & Snowflower | Mentions: None

Quickly spotting the two she-cats she was looking for the frosted blue-grey she-cat purred a greeting," Hello Blackpaw, Snowflower!" Flashing the two a quick smile she laid out her plan. " Hey Snowflower, sense pop's is out taking a patrol to raid Rootclan territory for prey, could Blackpaw and I go out a practice out hunting skills? Snakevenom would be there to give us extra pointers and provide back up if needed." She gave a small bounce, hoping the mostly white she-cat would agree with the plan. She might want to go with as well, but that wouldn't be much of a problem.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me