[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby casper. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:35 pm

✦ Ryebelly
✦ molly | elder | 130 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: ~

Ryebelly stood up and stretched one last time before moving back into the caves. She slowly padded back to the elders den, greeting other cats along the way. She sat down and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

✦ Thornbreeze
✦ tom | warrior | 32 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Tatteredpaw

Thornbreeze swiftly ran along the sand, glancing back occasionally to make sure Tatteredpaw was keeping up. He came to a halt, "This seems like a nice hunting area," he decided. "Do you smell any prey?" Thornbreeze questioned his apprentice.

✦ Stagpaw
✦ tom | apprentice | 11 moons | summit
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Patrol

Stagpaw took a few deep breaths, he knew he shouldn't come off as if he was looking for a fight, most of the cats looked like they were strong and knew what they had to do if it came to such thing. His eyes then stopped at one of the other apprentices, he was pretty small and looked really young. He tried to stifle a laugh. This was the deputies apprentice. The tom was rather cute. He grinned as the apprentice made an attempt to look strong.

✦ Dandelionpaw
✦ molly | apprentice | 8 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Patrol

The small apprentice stared in awe as she studied the other clan cats, especially the deputy of Summitclan. She scrunched up her face, was he able to balance and fight properly with one eye and no tail? He did however look very strong... Dandelionpaw wouldn't want to have to fight or watch anyone end up getting clawed. She swished her tail back and forth, hopefully they could just keep moving along.
casper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:56 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ no crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: Dandelionpaw, Reedstrike, Sagepaw
^^
She stayed behind her patrol with Dandelionpaw, not wanting to be on the way if the worst happened and she knew that the young she-cats battle skills were not that good against a full-grown cat, with moons of experience. The other Sumitclan cat's including the apprentice seemed well trained too and likely the young tom was older that Dandelionpaw were anyway.

Tatteredpaw
tom~ apprentice ~ open crush (gay) ~ Thornbreeze ~ tags: Thornbreeze
^^
He silently followed after his mentor, stopping when he stopped, twisting his whiskers he sniffed the air fpr any prey here and there "hmm! yes, I do smell... mice, vole, birds, a faint smell of a squirrel" he meowed looking over at him, wondering if the tom smelled the same things.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ apprentice~ tags: Antdusk, Hollowmoon, Bearfluff, Stagpaw, (Spottedlily), Scoreclan patrol
^^
He lightly nodded to his deputy, looking over to the cats from Scoreclan, flicking his ears as another clan deputy asked about their medicine cat apprentice Nettlepaw, wondering what Bearfluff will answer about that question. Nettlepaw was a half-clan born cat, but stayed in Summitclan, for her own decision or not, who knows.

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Pixiepaw~ tags: Pixiepaw, Flickerpaw
^^
She made a glare toward her apprentice, sighing "night patrol again? Do you want me to talk to him, about those night patrols?" she meowed questioning the young she-cat "I mean it's fine if he takes you sometimes, but aren't you being out in nights a lot recently?" she meowed. She looked at Flickerpaw, for a moment then back at Pixiepaw "you know, training in early is better than training when the sun is fully up? So you can take naps when we got back what do you say?" she meowed to her.

She thought for a moment, then nodded "alright, then hurry up to see if your mentor is up or whatever, we will go little time as Pixiepaw seems to be little lazy currently" she meowed mostly joking as she looked at her apprentice with a smile.

Cosmospetal
]she~ queen~ open crush~ kits~ tags: open
^^
She is still curling around her kits and continuing her sleeps at the nursery together with her kits.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:40 am

|Tom|Siamese, mint eyes|Tags: ReedStrike, Patrol, Summitclan patrol[m]|
Sagepaw relaxed when his mentor blocked him with his body. Something about the big tom made him uneasy, and he was glad that his gaze was no longer trained on him. He noticed the other apprentice looking at him and gave an embarrassed flick of his ear, why does he look like he's trying not to laugh, am I that strange to these cats? Sagepaw swallowed his insecurities and offered a weak smile back. But as the mentors started bickering he flattened his ears. Though as Bearfluff spoke his eyes widened. Sagepaw had never met Nettlepaw, but he knew the nursury tales of how she was kept their against her own will. He had never believed the stories, but now, he couldn't help but become outraged by how selfish these cats were. Why does it even matter what clan she's in, as long as she's happy! Sagepaw sank his claws into the earth to keep from hissing. He was curious of how Reedstrike would react with this news.

|Tom|Maine Coon, pale blue eye|Tags: Reedstrike, Antdusk, Shore Patrol[m]|
"Yes, he's exceeding well in his training." Bearfluff's neck fur started to bristle when Reedstrike coyly mentioned the warrior code. "As do we, Reedstrike." He went to say something in return, just as bitter, but the mention of the young medicine cat apprentice made him pause, and he sat down with a weary sigh. "Forgetting all that has happened between us, and speaking as one concerned deputy to another, I want to do what's best for all of the cats in my clan- including Nettlepaw." he hesitated, sending an apologetic glance at his patrol, 'I shouldn't say this without discussing it with Locuststar, but I can't lie to myself any more.'. Bearfluff's expression was regretful as he addressed the Shorelcan deputy, "She'd be happier with her father. Most of the apprentices and warriors alike haven't accepted her like they should. She's an amazing apprentice, but, I can tell where her heart lies," again, the stoic tom hesitated, already regretting his words, "And I don't think it's with Summitclan." Bearfluff stood, dipping his head to the Shoreclan patrol. "It's sun-high already, and we should be wrapping up our patrol." he gave Antdusk a nod, letting him know he could carry on with the rest of the cats. "Lightningwolf, we can investigate the strange scent now." Starclan, please don't let Locuststar be too upset with me. He gave Stagpaw a lighthearted nudge, trying to break the tension between the two patrols. He didn't want Stagpaw to feel like every patrol would be like this.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coalpeltt » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:13 pm

( ) ───── 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
────────────────────────────────────────────────

RANK. MEDICINE CAT AGE. 25 MOONS LOCATION. OUT GETTING HERBS, SUMMIT TERRITORY MOOD. NEUTRAL TAGS. OPEN CLAN. SUMMITcredit to valkyrie,

...............beeflight felt the slight breeze in the air, his short fur barely moved. the medicine cat was looking for dandelion, the yellow flower that was a pain killer and treats bee stings. the yellow tom chuckled at the irony, he thinks of himself as a bee sometimes. he only stings you when he's upset or threatened, truly means no harm at all. beeflight might come off as scary, but he's not. his amber eyes scanned the territory, grinning when he spotted a bunch of dandelions growing together. he trotted along and examined each one. need to leave a few for them to grow... the medicine cat decided to pluck just three, he had enough in storage back at summitclan. the bitter and gross sticky taste made him hiss.
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Opalpaw - Shore Clan Camp - Tags: Ripplestar

“Hmm, best start with the hunting I think.” She said, after a moment thinking it over, hunting played more to her strengths than fighting, besides, best to find the prey while it was quieter than running the risk of her scent or the sounds of the scuffle traveling to far. She felt Ripplestar’s tail brush against her back, the contact was reassuring, she was lucky to have a leader who was nice and she actually trusted to access her fairly. Still, thinking about battle portion of the assessment made her paw feel heavy, practicing with Thistlecry had taken a long time before she’d gotten good at it and while she’d never voiced her concerns she knew it was mostly due to the fact she knew exactly how big he was and how he was going to move. She’d never practiced with Ripplestar before. The calico shook herself, best to start with what she was good at and worry about the rest when it came to it. “Lead the way!” She purred, hoping the next time she came into camp it would be to tell the other apprentices she’d be getting her warrior name.

Redfur - loner - forest - Tags: Open!

The skinny red cat slunk low to the forest floor. It had been a while since he’d left the beach but he wasn’t quite sure how far inland he’d come or were exactly he was. Not that it really mattered, it wasn’t like he was actually going anywhere in particular. The cool shade from the trees felt nice against his back and if he wasn't so dang hungry he might have stopped to relax for a bit. He’d been on alert for those clan cats the other loners had warned him about all day and other than a smattering of scent markers he hadn’t actually seen a single cat. Redfur’s ear pricked forwards as he caught a scent, rabbit, just up ahead. His stomach tighten and he had to stop himself from bounding forwards. Slow and steady. He slunk forwards until it came into view just up head, just then a breeze shifted direction and he saw the rabbit lift it’s head, catching on to his scent. The red cat sprang forwards, missing the hare and tearing after it, too desperate to really care how much noise he was making. Eventually he slowed, wheezing, there was no way he was going to catch it, not like this.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Ripple and Nettle ] 7

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:41 pm

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
male ★ 32m ★ bi ★ shore leader ★ crush: open ★ tags: opalpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"That sounds good," he purred and began heading off of the beach. The forest would have many more opportunities for prey, though perhaps Ripplestar should also assess how well she can hunt there. He made sure that Opalpaw was following, but he didn't watch too closely so he could allow her to find her way with him. When they reached a clearing in the forest, he scented the air for any cats nearby and only smelled the faint scents of the cats on patrol. There was also the faint scent of Spottedlily, but Ripplestar didn't pay too much attention to it and assumed she was getting more herbs in the forest. "Okay, Opalpaw. I'll give you a while to find three prey animals and bring them back to me in one piece, cleanly killed," he ordered gently.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 11m ★ lesbian ★ summit med app ★ crush: open ★ tags: hornetpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She didn't respond to the rest of his statements, still fuming and biting back remarks as best as she could. Nettlepaw didn't understand why he was suddenly targeting her now, and her pelt itched to swipe at his face to teach him a lesson. "I wouldn't think that Shoreclan cats would think highly of me either," she snapped with a pointed glare. "Besides, they already have Tawnypaw and I'd be a horrible warrior at this rate. I don't want to be mocked for being named late, too." What does he want from me? I already know all of the things he's saying to me, thanks to the other cats in the clan.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reed & hornet | 9

Postby nymx » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:11 pm

𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐝 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐤 𝐞
    form
    clan - shoreclan | gender. - tom | rank. - deputy | apprentice. - sagepaw | age. - 25 moons |crush. - none | location. - shoreclan camp | tags. sagepaw, shore patrol, bearfluff, summit patrol[m],

Reedstrike nodded his head, narrowing his eyes as the deputy sat down. He softened slightly at his words, Nettlepaw wasn't happy there? But she wasn't making any move to come to them.. He felt pity for the young she-cat, she didn't deserve this. "Locuststar needs to let her go," he pleaded softly, lowering his voice so that only the deputy could hear as he stepped forward. "Ripplestar will go mad, it was bad enough after Mapleglow." he added, stepping back before dipping his head. "Yes, of course." The tom mewed, looking at Bearfluff with a deep look in his eyes. They may not see eye to eye anymore, but they were once friends, Reedstrike hoped they could be friends again, one day. "Starclan light your path." He responded, I'm sorry for everything. He dipped his head at the deputy and the patrol, turning around as he nudged his patrol with him, bumping into his apprentice with a playful grin. He didn't want this mood to dampen their day, it was just a patrol. "Charmbird, I want to double check the border and see how Sagepaw has come along with his hunting.. Is that alright with you? I know you two planned to battle train, perhaps we could meet up again?" He made silent plans to talk to Ripplestar about the matter, he of all cats deserved to know.

𝐡 𝐨 𝐫 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐩 𝐚 𝐰
    form
    clan - summitclan | gender. - tom | rank. - apprentice | mentor. - antdusk | age. - 11 moons |crush. - none | location. - summitclan camp | tags. nettlepaw

Hornetpaw rolled his eyes, "Your dad is the leader, I'm pretty sure if anyone sent even a glare in your way he'd be on them. He's been fighting for you for like, forever." he responded, matching her tone. He laughed at her words, "Oh, that'd be great." amusement filled his tone, "Still, I guess your still worth all this fighting if you stay with us. Your somewhat loyal.." Like your mother. He added silently, shaking his head. "You should probably go, aren't there herbs to collect?"
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coalpeltt » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:45 am

( ) ───── 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
────────────────────────────────────────────────

RANK. MEDICINE CAT AGE. 25 MOONS LOCATION. OUT GETTING HERBS, SUMMIT TERRITORY MOOD. NEUTRAL TAGS. OPEN CLAN. SUMMITcredit to valkyrie,

...............the yellow tom looked around, might as well grab a few other herbs. he closed his eyes as he tried to picture the medicine cat den's storage. we have enough chervil, oak leaves... beeflight's eyes opened suddenly, the red flower reflected in his memory. poppy seeds, of course. he explored the territory drifting farther from the dandelions he left to grow.
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:47 am

Silvertail/ summit/ 33 moons/ male/ warrior/ forest/ tags- open!
You can do it, you can do it, Silvertail silently urged himself on. Slowly and silently, the tom crept through the forest keeping his eyes glued on the mouse in the grass just a few cat lengths away from him. Silvertail shuffled his back legs preparing to pounce when the mouse looked at him. He froze instantly. His prey instantly noticed Silvertail's striking white coat and scurried away before the tom could even pounce. Silvertail growled and blurted a curse scaring off several birds from the tree tops above him. His fur bristled as he began his long walk back to the summitclan camp. I don't know how many times I can show up empty pawed before I'm demoted to apprentice again, he thought dragging his paws as he sulked through the forest, ears back, and feeling useless.

Fernsnap/ shore/ 30 moons/ female/ warrior/ shoreclan camp/ tags-open!
Fernsnap felt a soft sea breeze ruffle her coat as her eyes creaked open. The sun streamed into her cave den as the smell of fresh kill wafted to her nose on the soft wind. Her stomach let out a low grumble as Fernsnap got to her paws and made her way out of the cave and to the fresh kill pile. She found a soft patch of moss under a tree to munch on her vole.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:09 pm

Opalpaw - Shore Clan Camp - Tags: Ripplestar

Opalpaw followed Ripplestar’s scent and the sound of his paw steps, not that she really needed to at this point, she knew the walk down to the forest like the back of her paws and the blind apprentice moved confidently over the sand. As they reach the tree like she could feel the cool air of the woods, she paused, hesitating only a moment she picking up the pace and once again following closely behind the leader. Her tail flicked slightly as they entered the clearing, a bit surprised to be feeling the warm sunlight on her fur so soon after entering the forest. She opened her mouth, allowing the scents to drift in. She could scent her clan’s markings all around them along with the patrols that had passed through and oddly enough, was that summit clan? What were they doing out here, on her assessment of all days! Opalpaw shifted her attention towards Ripplestar knowing that he had probably caught the scent as well but was unsure what he thought about it. For not the first time the apprentice wished she could see those expressions she’d heard so much about, it was hard to imagine how cats could tell how someone else is feeling just by looking at them but it certainly sounded useful. As Ripplestar started talking she relaxed a bit, not hearing any hints of concern in his voice. If her leader wasn’t worried about it than neither would she. “Three prey animals.” She repeated under her breath before nodding, a gesture Thistlecry had taught her. “Ok, I got it!” She purred, giving one last shake to loosen her muscles before turning and padding into the forest, already running through the areas she was most likely to find it.

Redfur - loner - forest - Tags: Beeflight

He walked through the forest, still breathing heavy from chasing the rabbit, not that it did him any good since the animal had gotten away. This was odd, Redfur wasn’t used to getting this winded after a short chace, but then again he wasn’t used to going this long between meals either. He should be conserving his energy instead of wasting it recklessly. A flash of orange through the foliage and the sound of someone walking nearby shook him out of his thoughts. The loner quickly dropped to the forest floor, not wanting to me caught were he didn’t belong. Some luck must still be with him since the newcomer was downwind of him. A cat, but they didn’t smell like any sort of cat he was used to. There was something bitter about the scent, like they’d just rolled in a pile of herbs or something, perhaps it was a clan cat thing? Slowly, Redfur moved towards them, not wanting to get too close and risk getting caught. Curiosity was getting the better of his common sense and he knew it, but at the same time was eager to catch a glimpse of one of the fearsome clan cats he’d heard so much about.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me