❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Should Become Deputy?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:29 pm

BerryCloud
29%
BrambleThorn
43%
WhiteFern
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: ❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Postby Stripe12 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 pm

P I N E
Male|Loner|Near the border|Tags: Open

The feline trotted through the forest, his head held high. It had been a while since he had left his housefolk, and was already enjoying life in the wild. No having to eat the stuff his housefolk gave him, no being shut inside... it was nice. Although it would have been nice to have a traveling companion. The male sniffed, catching a whiff of cat scent. His ears perked, interested. It seemed a bit old, but hey, still worth checking out. Shaking out his lilac fur, he continued towards the smell.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:59 pm

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝔾𝕒𝕫𝕖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.warrior ii.33 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.focused
vii.climbing trees viii.Ashenheart, OnePaw

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FrostGaze was far enough away that while she couldn't tell what the others were saying, she could hear distant meows. She focused on the movement of the tree next to her, but just as quick it appeared, it was gone. She cursedunder her breath, and stalked a long the branch, hoping towards the next tree. Once safe among the next set of twigs, she stalked towards the front. She noted that The trees continued for a long ways. Most cats don't go further than the large six here, since past that was their eastern border. She thought shed try her luck further, since some prey would hide there because of less trafic, and continued along the tree branches silently

𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.queen ii.38 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.worried
vii.camp viii.HoneyFang

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She nodded at the medicine cats instructions listening carefully. She slowly laid down, grunting as she did so with that much weight on her. She heard grandfather ask about the due date. it's any day now really! It's been a long queen hood so far. I wish Foxnose could have seen it. while she mentioned her late mate, she wasn't as sad as she expected. She didn't question why though.

𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.leader ii.38 iii.tom iv.no apprentice v.likes BeechFlower vi.calm
vii.camp viii.snowfoot, minnowpaw

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slate star had woken with a jolt, and panted untill his heart rate went back to normal. Sitting in silence, he decided that he can't sit and think about it now. He trained his mind on picking a deputy. His mind argued back and forth, before deciding. He slowly rose to his paws and walked out of his den, glaning around. He caught Snowfoot an his apprentice speaking, and walked up to the duo. Snowfoot, minnowpaw! What are you two working on today?
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:05 am

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw.

Ashenheart flattened his ears against his scull at onepaw’s words. Was he really that obvious?! “No... I can’t do that... she doesn’t like me back.” he said hurriedly, keeping his voice low in case frostgaze was near.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:34 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She walked after the other two warriors, flicking her ears when Berrycloud mentioned the vole "Stonepaw? Can you smell and tell me where this vole is right now?" she meowed turning to her apprentice.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

He scented the vole too, flicking his ears "yes, I do smell it too and it's not alone" he meowed looking over the woods "I think I saw a bird flying very low, maybe there is some food place for them nearby" he meowed silently.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze, Birdtalon

She turned to see Birdtalon when Dawnflight invited the tom to join them, she didn't have anything against the tom, but being centered by to many cats made her nervous. She pawed the dirt under her paw like trying to clam herself and thinking if she could offer something for them to do, but her brain was empty at the moment.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He sighed "well you can not tell that for sure...what if she does like you back?" he said flicking his ears as he hears something crashing nearby, the smell telling that it was a mouse, maybe even two.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang, Streamfeather

She looked at her feeling a little bit sad about her, she will have her kits but lost her mate "I see, I hope anything get well with you all way to the end, I mean that anything will be okay with the kits and you stay safe as well" she meowed looking at her paws.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:06 am

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝔾𝕒𝕫𝕖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.warrior ii.33 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.focused
vii.climbing trees viii.Ashenheart, OnePaw

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leaping from tree branch to tree branch, FrostGaze was making quite a bit of distance between her and her patrol, but continued on regardless. She was about to leap banother branch when a squirrel appeared behind some leaves. She slowed herself, and crouched. Her blue eyes narrowed, and she slowly crept over.

𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
vii.camp viii.HoneyFang

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Streamfeather sighed softly, and have a smile towards the young elder. Thank you Grayforest. I know everything will be okay.... the second sentence was directed more towards herself, but she was still grateful for the cats kind words.

𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slate star had woken with a jolt, and panted untill his heart rate went back to normal. Sitting in silence, he decided that he can't sit and think about it now. He trained his mind on picking a deputy. His mind argued back and forth, before deciding. He slowly rose to his paws and walked out of his den, glaning around. He caught Snowfoot an his apprentice speaking, and walked up to the duo. Snowfoot, minnowpaw! What are you two working on today?
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:06 am

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw.

Ashenheart quickly shook his head. “No. no. No. I can’t risk that.” he meowed, blushing extremely hard. “Why would she even like me anyways?”

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud nodded, “I think you’re right.” she meowed, peering into he undergrowth. Flicking her tail for the patrol to follow, she began to carefully creep forward, trying not to disturb the leaves with her paws.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:41 am

Dove

Female|Loner|Near the border|Tags: Frostgaze

Dove could smell many cats nearby, at the moment she was trying to focus on catching a rabbit. She stayed low to the ground and didn’t make a sound. She bit it killing the rabbit quick and painless. “That should last me a day or two.” She sighed. The she cat picked at her kill, remaining alert in case clan cats decided to hunt. She noticed a squirrel and jumped up in the tree to chase it but stopped before a cat she didn’t recognize (Frostgaze) but she was sure the cat was from a clan. “Oh sorry. You can take the squirrel. I’m not a bad hunter and I don’t really need it. Your clan probably needs it more than I do.” Dove said. She was in a tree a few fox lengths away. She didn’t want to get on this cats bad side.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:56 pm

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝔾𝕒𝕫𝕖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.warrior ii.33 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.on edge
vii.climbing trees viii.Ashenheart, OnePaw, Dove

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Frostgaze had almost leapd to the tree the squirrell was perched on, when another cat lept up and before the shecat could blink, the stranger had the squirrell in her jaws. her fur ruffled, and she narrowed her eyes at the newcomer. however, when the cat offered the squirrel, Frosgaze relaxed a bit. well, i was about to chew you out for stealing prey... but you gave it back... Thank you stranger. the warrior turned her head, looking for Ashenheart and onepaw, but they were hidden from her sight.

HollowBubble wrote:𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
vii.camp viii.HoneyFang

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Streamfeather sighed softly, and have a smile towards the young elder. Thank you Grayforest. I know everything will be okay.... the second sentence was directed more towards herself, but she was still grateful for the cats kind words.

𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:14 am

Dove

Female|Loner|Near the border|Tags: Frostgaze

“Well you need to feed your clan. Prey is hard to come by. That’s why I often think my skills might be more suited for a clan. I can hunt and swim just fine. May I join your clan? My name is Dove.” Dove said, hoping the she cat wouldn’t mind. Dove had let this cat have the squirrel after all. She would hate to be the cause of a fight or argument.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:32 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She walked after the other two warriors, flicking her ears when Berrycloud mentioned the vole "Stonepaw? Can you smell and tell me where this vole is right now?" she meowed turning to her apprentice.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

He gave a look over to the she-cat then focused into the air and forest, taking some distance to the Berrycloud as it could scare the preys away easier than being almsot alone.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze, Birdtalon

She turned to see Birdtalon when Dawnflight invited the tom to join them, she didn't have anything against the tom, but being centered by to many cats made her nervous. She pawed the dirt under her paw like trying to clam herself and thinking if she could offer something for them to do, but her brain was empty at the moment.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He lifted his shoulder "why does anyone like someone anyways, either you do or you don't, or you just start to like someone" he said sighing "why do you like her then? what makes her so special from anyone else in camp?" he asked giving a small lick over his chest fur.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang, Streamfeather

She nodded "that's good to hear..." she meowed licking her fur, wondering what she could do now.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me