W a r r i o r D o g s || Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Open & Accepting

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:00 am

Firelight/She-dog/One year/Outpacker/Golden wolf shepherd/Open/Tags: Open

The pretty young golden shepherd was enjoying the breeze in her face. She had been chasing rabbits all morning and was taking a break. She was aware that there were other packs here and she was wondering which one to join. She knew the one called Shadowpack wouldn't be a good fit for her, they seemed aggressive.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:42 pm

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix

Overly ready for the gathering to end, Mapleleaf jumped up and prepared to leave at the sound of
the shadowpack alphas rough bark, knowing that her own alpha was soon to call in his own warriors. She was so exhausted after a day of hunting that she had to put effort into standing up, wishing she was back in camp sleeping with the rest of her packmates.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:28 pm

~Chachie~
[She-dog] [Toy Fox Terrier] [17 moons]

Chachi waited for her owners to to go sleep before she went out, she carefully ducked out of the orange door thing and looked around her garden, Chachi sighed and used a big leap to jump onto the fence, worried she was going to fall, she slowly dropped herself onto the mini thunderpath where twolegs usually walk.
She padded among the streets, following lights when she saw a forest, she lifted her tail and ears, suddenly interested, ignoring an angry call of a twoleg when it spotted her she raced into the forest, she widened her eyes as sounds and scents reached her, along with barking, making her a bit wary. "I hope they're welcoming..." she growled quietly to herself, padding towards the center of the forest, where she heard the barking.
She noticed a big group of dogs, some were heading off on their own and the others were getting ready to leave. Chachie watched quietly from behind her bush "they must be packs..." She woofed only just loud enough for one or two dogs to hear who were near...
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:35 am

W I L L O W S T E P 23 moons ♀
════════════════════════════════
loc. gathering//medicine dog//tags. -blackflower-

Willowstep smiled, trotting through the clearing and greeting familiar faces, her presence sweet and calm. Her ears flicked and her tail gently wagged before she stopped at where the Riverpack medicine dog sat. She smiled, sitting beside her friend that she'd made through pack gatherings, "Hello blackflower, how've you been?" she greeted gently, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws.

B E A R S T R I K E 28 moons ♂
loc. gathering //beta//tags. -open-

Bearstrike let out a sigh, finally they'd arrived, the other three packs had already gotten there. He trotted over to the group of warriors, the cheery dog taking a seat and offering them a friendly smile, ignoring the small dispute atop the great rock as he wrapped his wagging tail around him, "Well it's nice to see you guys, how've you been?" he asked politely, his eyes scanning the other warriors, however his ears stayed perked in case his leader called for him or would at all need him.

D U S K P E L T 26 moons ♀
loc. gathering //warrior//tags. -open-

Duskpelt huffed in content, following into the gathering area as she immediately left to isolate herself near the front. She wanted a good view and hearing of what was going on, there already seemed to be a lot of tension between all the Alphas and she couldn't help but yearn for more. Excitement was all she felt as she looked up at them, maybe something good also happened? New litters of pups? More prey stock? She didn't know but she hoped it was mostly good news today.

S K U L L 28 moons ♂
loc. near the thunderpath//outpacker//tags. -Mischief-

Skull watched her, seeing her eye his catch as he walked back to retrieve it, dropping it at the trunk of the tree. The canine sat down behind it, looking up at her with curious eyes as he eyed her collar. He huffed out, looking at the small pup, "Tell you what" he barked, "You tell me how you ended up on this side of the forest, alone, and I'll let you have my meal, and maybe tell you more about myself" he offered, his tone calmer as he lied down, "I'm not all bad you know, I don't bite" he added playfully, resting his chin on his paws. He didn't mind staying for a story, it was quite refreshing considering he never had any company.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Gathering dogs

With a small crooked smile, the gruff dog padded toward his leader carefully avoiding Applefrost. Darkhowl wagged his tail in excitement at the thought of patrolling the territory later. He hoped to run into some Outpackers. The muscular dog licked his chops eagerly as his usually cold eyes shone as he was deep into thought. Anything could happen and Darkhowl was prepared. He would show all the packs how strong he was.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Gathering dogs, Velvetstar

Applefrost watched as Darkhowl swerved away from her as he went obediently to Velvetstar's call. Applefrost too followed but slowly as to not have to interact with the mean dog. She could see he was happy about something and it made the kinder dog nervous but she pushed down the feeling as she approached Velvetstar and dipped her head in a greeting. "Hopefully the other packs don't see Shadowpack as weak for not having a deputy. Um, no offense Velvetstar." Applefrost said quickly hoping she didn't get on the wolf-like alpha's bad side. "I just don't trust them, especially if Darkhowl is going to provoke other pack dogs." She ended her comment with a huff and a sideways glance toward Darkhowl, who didn't seem to be paying attention.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:39 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━ V E L V E T S T A R ━━━
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Applefrost, Darkhowl ║
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
She began leading ShadowPack through dense trees towards their territory with a casual, tired yawn, her erect ear perking up to the voice of a familiar dog. Before she even saw her to confirm who she was, she barked, "Hey, Applefrost." She tilted her head as her subordinate spoke. "No offense taken, luckily, but I ask that you trust my judgment. I wouldn't have said anything if I believed it would hurt us." She smiled with her signature touch of mischievousness. "Those other Packs don't have the courage to attack ShadowPack, even with knowledge of our 'disadvantage.' Even if they did, for some reason, I have confidence in this Pack and in the other Packs with their misguided sense of protectiveness. Also, just between you and me..." she chuckled quietly and shrugged her broad shoulders, "It didn't actually work, but I mostly spoke up because I wanted the other Packs to feel obligated to reveal their own weaknesses." Before they got too close to camp, she suddenly vaulted through her dogs to get ahead of one in particular: Darkhowl. Without saying anything to him directly, she blocked his path with her huge frame and flicked her lopped ear, signalling the others to continue without her. She barked back to Applefrost, a bit more seriously than usual, "Come over so I can have a word with both of you at once, would you?"

━━━ C L O U D T U F T ━━━
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Nightsight, Stagstar ║
Cloudtuft parted her slender jaws to say something more to the burly warrior, but she was startled out of it by the latter's standing and barking sharply. She had done this in response to Velvetstar's summoning, she was sure, so that could only mean that... "Oh," was all that Cloudtuft managed. This intriguing dog was of ShadowPack? Cloudtuft suddenly burned with shame, not a growing sense of interest. How could she not have not suspected it? Her build was typical of a ShadowPack member, as was the detachment in her expression. Though, she had this glint deep in those dark eyes, so much so that Cloudtuft didn't want to believe that she was from such a cold Pack. She had only ever heard the worst about them, but they couldn't be that bad, could they? She snapped out of her thoughts quickly, suddenly far too conscious of just how interesting she had found Nightsight just moments before she had indirectly revealed herself to be of ShadowPack roots. "Right. Sorry again for...um...tripping over you," she yipped with a gradually-quieting voice, before swiftly turning and trotting off, feeling somewhat disappointed in spite of herself. She tried to keep her head down, in case anyone had seen her conversing with Nightsight, and hurried to get by Stagstar's side. She was definitely ready to go home, regardless of the fact that she hadn't gotten the opportunity to share news of her new moor runner status.

━━━ M O U S E H E A R T ━━━
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Chachie ║
The young omega was a sorry sight as he rejoined the ranks of ThunderPack, with his tiny body, his torn ear, his angry expression, and his swallowing throat, which had suddenly become tight and dry with the repressed need to cry out. What was supposed to be an opportunity to shine had turned into a humiliating run-in with some snobby ShadowPack warrior that had only served to remind him of just how far he was from his dream - or any kind of respect from others, for that matter. For the first time in a while, he wore the proper omega posture, his head low and his tail curled tightly between his legs as he followed the ThunderPack dogs. Mouseheart didn't feel submissive, however; just shameful, bitter, and desperate to avoid having to talk to anyone else for the night. In his quiet sulk, he noticed a subtle rustling in the bushes. He looked around. None of these despicable dogs seemed to be aware of it. With a growl of annoyance, he slowly stalked towards the source, catching the vague scent of a strange dog. "Anyone there?" he snarled, looking over his shoulder once or twice to see if anyone else was looking.

━━━ M I S C H I E F ━━━
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: Skull ║
Her huge eyes grew even rounder with excitement, as much for another taking interest in her doggiepet background as the prospect of getting a free second dinner. "Really?" She had never tried rabbit before! The closest she had ever gotten was mice, and usually the chase wasn't even worth it, if she was honest. She listened to the rest of the rogue's words, laughing playfully afterwards. "I didn't figure you did. You were just in a pretty stupid mood there, for a second, and I reacted." She tilted her head thoughtfully, then pointed her sharp muzzle to the enormous, bustling twoleg settlement to the north of where she and the rogue were currently situated. "I come from the city, and I have to say, it's not too hard to get out. My alpha has some wall put up all the time - to try to stop me, I think? - but I can jump it, EASY." She reared up onto her hindlegs, as if just to emphasize her point to make herself look more impressive, then dropped back down to the edge of the branch. "Yeah, Samantha's kinda gullible like that. I bet she doesn't even know that I'd always prefer the forest to the city. I mean, it isn't so bad, or whatever, but...I don't know." She trailed off as she thought of her home. It was so cramped, compared to the woods, and other pups her age were kept away from her, for some reason that Mischief couldn't quite wrap her head around. She knew that she was different, of course, with her oddly wild appearance, inflection, and desire to hunt and play roughly, but she didn't think that it warranted her being an outcast!
Last edited by RogueRunner on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Firelight/She-dog/One year/Outpacker/Golden wolf shepherd/Open/Tags: Gathering

She was taking a walk in the moonlight and watching the stars, when voices some loud and some quiet were heard. She was curious about all the ruckus and watched in the shadows.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:22 pm

~Chachie~
[She-dog] [Toy Fox Terrier] [17 moons]

Chachie stepped out of the bushes, she was tiny compared to him but she wasn't scared "of course some dog's here, didn't you hear my loud and clumsly rustling?" She ruffed sitting down and staring at the larger dog. Her collar made a soft jingle sound "you dogs certainly don't want a Doggiepet rustling around here." She woofed camly turning her head to look the dog in their eyes.
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix | Tags: open

Walking quietly back towards the Thunderpack camp, Mapleleaf thought about the gathering. She had not spoken a word to anyone as she had planned to, she realized. She hated that she always kept to herself but didn't want to force a conversation on another dog. Mapleleaf wondered what the day would bring after the sun rose, with any luck the packs could chase off the outpackers that have been poking around.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:42 am

Flaming
female - wolfdog husky mix - a loner - crush: open - tags: Darkness, open

After walking so long the red furred wolfdog mix sat down, sighing "Oh come on brother, can we just stay still for a moment, I am hungry and tired" she murmured under her breath. She gave a look around the field, they were being at, giving a nasty look at his brother "I am not whining, just telling the truth...we can't walk forever you know? and don't try to act around me, I can see you're tired as well, without some rest now, we can't hunt later on" she said stubbornly.

Darkness
male - wolfdog husky mix - loner crush: open - tags: Flaming, open

He walked only a few steps ahead of his sister, stopping to look back at her when she sat down "Please Flaming stop whining, we need to keep going..." he said annoyed, but was being shut down by her again. Sighing he gave a look around the field then turned toward his sister "...alright...maybe, you're right here...but we can't stay in here, we better find some more sheltered place to be at" he said carefully looking around for anything.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me