please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby phayraoh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:17 am

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Kestrelwind] The ground seemed to all but disappear beneath her mitts as the she-cat was pulled into the warrior's clutches. She let out a mrrow of surprise and she scrambled up from the earth, shaking the dust from her night-tainted fur. "As if I'll ever let them beat me," she declared, her amber eyes lit with a fervent passion. Slamming her paws to the ground, she crouched and wriggled her rear. "They'll never see me coming, I'll be quick as an eagle's shadow and more silent than an owl!" Her claws lashed out, scoring canyons into the soil. "I may be small, but I will be fierce and relentless. I'll train harder then all of those apprentices combined." Determined, she set her jaw and resumed a less battle-ready stance. Dipping her head, she droned, "Teach me your ways, oh Wise One."
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:32 am

WOLFPELT
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; camp | tags ; open ]

The tom sat in camp, basking in the weak rays of sun. He watched the place come to life before his eyes, his large figure looming up so high that he could see everything clearly. He thought he best get hunting soon but decided to wait a while before doing so, he felt quite content just sitting in the clearing, but once the rays of sun moved to somewhere else he'd think abut leaving to hunt.

MINK
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; stream | tags ; open ]

Mink had caught a mouse and was tucking in. She was quite on edge due to the scent of multiple cats, the scents were everywhere and it made her uncomfortable. She gulped down the mouse before trotting over towards a stream and crouching down to take a drink. She gave a slight shiver as the cold water went down her throat but soon sat up and began to groom herself.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:29 pm

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you!" Ivywind called after the medicine cat. Ivywind then began to tuck neatly into her meal.
The pile of feathers were beside her's and Wolfkit's nest, she'll put them in when he's outside our somwthing like that.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

"Yeah..." Hollytail said. The she-cat followed after Snowbrook and marked their territory as well.
Hollytail watched Snowbrook roll in grass, personally Hollytail hates rolling in grass, and doesn't like seeing others do it.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:43 am

xx𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐖 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃
xx.xxxTOM ► 41 M ► WARRIOR ► CRUSH: --- ► LOC: CAMP ► TAGGED: ONYXPAW
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Laughter, booming and boisterous, reverberated in the cat’s chest as he tugged his paws beneath him into some semblance of order. Onyxpaw’s pitch black fur was now boasted chicly mottled patches where the dust had settled into its strands, making her as mussed looking as her equally smudged mentor. “Atta girl!” Ever one for effusive praise, Kestrelwind couldn’t have been happier with his apprentice. Not only did she humor his boisterous antics but she appeared to genuinely love the game and casual camaraderie. He couldn’t ask for more. With a look of fondness he flicked his tail up, an unspoken signal for her to fall in line as he set a quick pace for the exit, eager to get things underway. “Now then, the first thing to consider when entering a fight is the strength of your opponent. Bigger cats will generally have more punch to their paw than slimmer one’s like you and I.” Kestrelwind explained, guiding them to the designated training area with it’s mossy rocks and moist soil, perfect for practice falls and mock tumbles for demonstration. “Bigger cats, however aren’t always as fast – especially those with a lot of fur in the way have trouble following movement. So be fast, keep moving if you can. The more you make them work for their target, the harder it will be for them to pin you down.”
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:33 am

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Kestrelwind] "Got it," Onyxpaw suspired, "And seeing as I'm the runt out of a litter that only consists of myself, I'm sure I'll be a bigger brute's worst nightmare." She tilted her chin up with confidence as she followed after her mentor. His effervescent personality was uplifting, and she was convinced he believed in her ability to become a great warrior despite her size and snarkish tongue. Before she'd been apprenticed she was afraid of getting some boring old slug, but Kestrelwind was definitely not the cat she'd seen coming. As if to warm up for the training session, she batted at leaves and swept beetles up off the forest floor, growling softly to herself until she decided to save the rest of her energy for the training.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:01 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; patrol )

The pure alabaster she-cat rose to her mitts and shook her flank, her muscles following through the momentum. She arched her back, her paws reaching forward as far as she could before she came to a standing stance. Her stomach rolled and grumbled slightly, as her tail curled up in embarrassment. "Let's mark the other border and hunt on the way back, I'm hungry."
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:34 am

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Jaypaw, Whitebirch

Moonpaw flicked his tail with excitement, eyes shining at the possibility for getting in good terms with Dappledstar. Maybe he'd even become the youngest warrior. Moonpaw shook his head free of the fancies--if anyone was on their way to becoming the youngest warrior, it was Onyxpaw, and everyone knew it. But it never hurt to get a good review from his mentor.
"I'm going to pick the fattest squirrel!" he crowed, dashing off into the woods, following the scent of a mouse.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"Oh, I'm sorry," Hawkwing said, taking a step towards Paleheather, "It was my fault--I just woke up and wasn't looking where I was going." he gave a concerned tilt of his head and stepped back into the den to draw up next to Paleheather. He gently rested his tail against her shoulder, lowering his head to see her face closer, "Are you ok?" he asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 am

ashpaw
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      apprentice | female | eight moons | tags ; looking for dappledstar
        First rays of sunlight filtered through the hazy mist, glimmering against treetops and dew drops and onto the young apprentice's face. She blinked her eyes open slowly, squinting against the intruding brightness, and lifted her head to peer out the mouth of the den and into the camp. A few cats were already strolling around, warriors and apprentices alike, and in an instant Ashpaw was to her feet. Was that the dawn patrol leaving? Wow, she was up early today. That didn't matter much, though; it simply allowed for more time for fun! Still a little sleepily but getting excited nonetheless, she tiptoed her way out of the den and into the clearing, sitting just off to the sidelines and kneading the earth with her paws. Green eyes scanned the clearing, practically bristling with excitement. Despite it being two moons since her apprenticeship started, she was still in utter disbelief over the fact that Dappledstar had chosen her of all cats to be her apprentice. Speaking of, where was she--? Her gaze darted around the camp, searching for the familiar feline.

-sydney

instagram
tumblr
deviantArt
youtube

art © me
commissions - open
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:18 pm

P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly
x _________________________________ x
{molly}{warrior} {form} {voice} {location; Warriors den} {tag(s); Hawkwing}

PaleHeather twitched her ears forward at the kindness of the tom.. she was not used to toms being so sweet to her, she had always known the harshness of her brother, most other clan cats ignored her because of the anger it boiled in CrookedJaw.. No one wanted to be on that massive toms bad side..
My apologies.. you may not know me, My name is PaleHeather.. My brother, CrookedJaw and I just recently were accepted into the clan.. but my brother tends to keep me a secret.. I am the runt of the family and quite different than our family linage.. Most of my kin is alike Crookedjaw, Giant in stature, heavyset fighters who have suberb health... So When I was born into my kinnage, my rouge parents abandoned both CrookedJaw and I to fend for ourselves and he resents me for it.. The only reason CrookedJaw was abandoned was to care for me.. The tiny molly said with a sigh, her whisper of a voice could have easily been taken by the breeze..
Although my brother and I have been so wonderfully been accepted into this clan.. I have been in hiding even from the cats here in hopes that I will not pest anyone here as well.. PaleHeather mewled, looking HawkWing straight in the eyes.
Her eyes were large.. but they were empty in a white whisp. Even though they looked so empty, so much wisdom and kindness could be felt behind her stare as she looked into the toms eyes..

X C R O O K E D J A W ~ The choleric and quick-tempered Tom X
x {Tom}x{warrior} x{form}x {voice} x {location; Clan} x {tag(s); MeadowLark & MapleHeart} x
x _________________________________x

CrookedJaw watched the fae's carefully, his amber eyes burning, but in a flirtatious manner as he flicked his tail to his side. All is well with myself, there was a bout of anger this morning.. but other than that I will be fine.. He said with a soft growl, his ears twitching back slightly as even the mention of his sister made him riled.
He then shook his head, trying to get the thought of her from his mind as he puffed his chest out, I caught a turkey over on the west side of the territory this morning.. its over in the fresh kill pile.. I would be honored if two beautiful mollys such as yourselves would share it with me He attempted to purr once again, his tail curling under MeadowLarks chin as he winked at MapleHeart, standing to take a leave to snag the turkey from the fresh kill pile..

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:21 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Whitebirch, Jaypaw

Moonpaw flicked his tail with excitement, eyes shining at the possibility for getting in good terms with Dappledstar. Maybe he'd even become the youngest warrior. Moonpaw shook his head free of the fancies--if anyone was on their way to becoming the youngest warrior, it was Onyxpaw, and everyone knew it. But it never hurt to get a good review from his mentor.
"I'm going to pick the fattest squirrel!" he crowed, dashing off into the woods, following the scent of a mouse.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"Ah--Crookedjaw," Hawkwing said with an amused twitch of his whiskers, "He's a good warrior," he noted, before shrugging his shoulders and looking at Paleheather, "But you're not a pest to this clan," Hawkwing assured her, pressing his nose against her ear reassuringly, "You're part of our clan now--and clanmates will always look out for each other--no matter what," he gave her a small smile, "If you're so worried about being a pest to the clan, why don't you help me out? Perhaps you'll feel better if you get to help out training the future of this clan--the apprentices?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me